Big Bobby and Sweet Sally Ch. 03

Story Info
Big Bobby teaches Sweet Sally not to talk to strangers.
4.8k words
4.58
12k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove most of that first day we were together, through a state and a half at least. Big Bobby had miles upon miles to catch up on since we got a later than usual start that morning. I just sat in the passenger seat, taking in each sight and sound the road had to offer. My now smooth bare legs were propped up and perpetually warmed by the glimmering sunlight of a cloudless day. Big Bobby stared steadfast ahead, though he occasionally gave my legs a good long glance, as he cranked the radio and bathed us in Motown tunes, his favorite, he said with a smirk.

About halfway through the day he let me take a nap in the sleeper area of his truck. It was a small and cramped little space, but I could see its potential as a perfect cuddle spot for the two of us. Big Bobby as the big spoon, as he wrapped me in his arms, feeling the closeness of his body pressed up behind me. After a slight swoon at the thought, I took off my wig and the tight short shorts that were now digging into my skin. As I wrapped myself up in one of his bedsheets, still in my pink panties and tank top, I began to drift off as we continued to roll our path.

When I eventually stirred from my slumber, I felt the big rig begin to slow to a stop. I didn't know if we were at another stop for the night or even if it was night. When I poked my head through from the back bed area I was even more unaware of what time it was. I was bathed in a light that was filling the front windshield and quickly washing away the sleep from my eyes. After I adjusted to the strong beams of brilliant fluorescence, I saw that we were at a truck stop, a very large truck stop.

Big Bobby looked back at me and I saw a bit of anger in the touch of his eyes.

"What are you forgetting, Sally?"

I didn't understand him right away and I looked at him confused. He rubbed my head and my real hair vigorously, his fingers like a vice on my head.

"You're not looking like a proper young lady. Go get yourself proper dressed."

I quickly realized my error. I had forgotten, every time that I was out in the world, even in the confines of the front of Big Bobby's big rig, I was to be his girl, and always his girl.

I ducked back to the bed area and slipped on my short shorts and red wig as fast as I could. I had already disappointed him once now in our new journey together, and I wasn't wanting to see if that came with repercussions.

He did give me a good, hard smack on my ass as I climbed back up front and to my seat next to him.

"Next one will be harder, sweetheart. Believe me."

"Yes, sir."

I knew saying sir would get a smile out of him, and it did. We were alright again.

"So where are we?"

"Take a look for yourself."

I looked back out the windshield at the light show laid out before us. There were at least thirty other semi-trucks parked in a large lot that lead up to the front of a bustling building.

A sign hung over the entrance that said, "Biggest Truck Stop In The Country".

"Is that true?"

"There's one in every state that claims the same. But it's big."

"Sure is."

"Got something else big for you right here."

I looked over to Big Bobby, and saw he had his cock out. He was stroking it and it was already half hard in his hand.

"Come over here and take over for me."

I slid over and got on my knees next to him. His hand moved away from his cock as I placed my own upon his flesh. It continued to swell in size as I began to tug and provide him his pleasure.

"That's it, Sweet Sally. That's the touch."

I was beginning to get hard myself and felt my cock fight against the constricting material of my short shorts.

"Oh, Big Bob—", was all I got out as I felt his hand grasp the back of my head and force me down on his strengthening cock.

I instinctively opened wide as he slid himself fully into my mouth. Big Bobby moaned as he pushed in further and further, and as he did, my throat allowed him to go deeper and deeper. His hand gripped my head and he began to pull me back and forth on his hardness. He controlled my movements as my saliva coated his cock and his precum dripped steadily inside of me.

I didn't even consider someone could be watching us, not that it was completely obvious what we were doing. But the thought crept up on me and it's all I could think about. I pictured someone peering in as I pleased and pleasured my man's big, fat member. And that's when I really started to go wild, when I really started to lick up his cock, tasting and sucking every inch of him.

He started moaning louder as he clasped on harder to the back of my head and pillaged my mouth and my senses. My tongue ran circles around the head of his cock and that's when he came. He held my head steady and made me take it all, and I willingly swallowed every last little drop.

When he let me go and I was able to take a breath, that's when I realized I had cum as well. My transformation into his sissy little slut was now officially complete, and without even realizing it, I had fully gotten off from the power this man had over me. I smiled with some of his cum still on my lip, and I decided to be completely up front with him.

"I came, too."

"Good girl."

He reached down and caressed my face, then put a finger to my lips and wiped up his cum. Before I could speak he stuck his cum-covered finger into my mouth and I licked it up and sucked lightly on his finger.

"That's it, Sweet Sally."

He pulled his finger from my mouth with a pop as I sat there submissively before him, soaked in my own juices.

"Now don't even think about changing those panties. You hear me?"

"Yes sir."

He slipped his cock back into his pants and then reached over me to the glove compartment. I couldn't see what he was reaching in there for, but I had my answer mere seconds later as he tossed it on my lap. It was a tube of red lipstick.

"Go on and pretty yourself up. I need to check out the truck, so you gotta go up there and get our provisions."

"Uh..."

"Get chips, drinks, anything that looks good. Just no jerky."

"No, jerky?"

"No. Jerky."

As he tossed me a wad of cash, I got up on my feet and put my flip flops on. I uncapped the lipstick and looked into the mirror attached to the sun visor. I did my best not to put too much on as I gingerly applied it across my lips. As I looked myself over in the mirror I felt like I did a good job. But it's Big Bobby's opinion I was truly after. He would have the final say.

"So what do you think?"

He hooked a finger into one of the belt loops of my denim shorts and pulled me onto his lap.

"God you're gorgeous."

I giggled. Because he can always make me giggle.

"Thank you, Big Bobby."

I felt one of his hands run up my leg and then up over my chest as he squeezed one of my tits. I couldn't really feel it for real, but the act of it still put a tingle through my entire body. I would have stayed there on his lap for forever, but then he lifted me up and placed me on my feet, leaving me lightheaded and wobbly.

"That's so you remember whose girl you are."

"Okay..."

"Now you go on and get. And mind your steps around strangers."

"Yes sir."

I got a lighter slap on my ass this time, and then I was off into the world.

I again was forced to walk by rows and rows of monstrously large semi-trucks in my new girlie wear. I walked more confidently than I did at the motel earlier that day. But I still couldn't shake the feeling of all the eyes I knew were now upon me as they sized up my body and which hole of mine they would die to defile first.

With the lipstick on I felt even more feminine, and I felt that made my walk a bit more feminine as well. I wondered how many thought I was a girl, and how many could tell what I really was. And, of course, how many didn't really care either way. Most I assumed would do about anything by that point in their journey to bend my beautiful butt over whatever was close by and go to town on me.

That's when I got lost in thoughts of cock and cum, stuffing and filling my holes. I couldn't believe how quickly my mind flipped from being a normal, heterosexual male who used to think of nothing but naked girls, to a cock craving sissy girly girl. Though I'd slept with a couple of girls before, I never had much luck actually having a relationship with one. I just couldn't connect with them, and to be honest, the sexual encounters I'd had in my previous life were brief and filled with the failure of poor performance and premature ejaculation. It was like my body was trying to signal to me that this was not what I really wanted or what I truly desired.

Big Bobby had changed everything for me. He showed me what I truly wanted and craved, the dominating power of another man's body and cock. Now, whenever I saw a man, especially a rough and rugged man, my mind instantly went to thoughts of how hard I could get him. And how quickly he could overpower my slight and tight frame and put his hardness inside of me. Now I wanted to take it anywhere, in any hole. I could even feel my ass pucker open a little just at the thought of a cock forcibly entering my insides.

I got snapped from my daydreaming as I entered the truck stop and the doors glided open and gave a robotic ding at my appearance. I just stood there for a few seconds, slowly pulling myself back into reality. A few men looked my way, and some looked a little longer, as I stood there in all my fem glory and form. I met a few of their tired but now enlivened eyes, longer then I should have, then I turned and walked over to the chip isle.

As I wandered my way through the isle, my flip flops made a flapping sound against the stained and dirt flecked linoleum floor. I felt like it made me stick out even more and was drawing more and more attention my way. From what I saw I was the only girl walking the long isles. At least the only one not accompanied by a grey-haired and somewhat disgruntled looking truck driver.

One of these couples, a far too weather beaten old man with a spirited looking young blonde walked past me in the isle. She was a bit older than me but was wearing denim shorts almost as tight as mine, no bra, as her hard as rock nipples further emphasized, and a pitch-black coat of lipstick across her lips. She gave me a smile as they passed, and as I turned to watch them leave, I saw the man look back at me and bite his lip. He had a look like he would've traded her tight ass to get with my tight ass in a heartbeat, and I bit my lip back in turn.

The thought of besting an honest to God girl in that way threw me into an immediate ecstasy, and my little dick couldn't help but get just a little bit hard. In an effort to relieve the restricting feeling in my shorts, I turned back to the task at hand and scanned the multitude of branded chip bags.

I reached for a bag of corn chips and it quickly slipped from my hand and hit the floor. Instinctively, I bent over to retrieve the dropped bag and that's when I heard someone step up behind me.

"Damn, little girl."

I bent back up and turned to face the intruding voice, the bag of chips held in front of me and over my crotch. It was the same trucker that was with the billowy blonde, now all by his lonesome.

"You could kill a man with an ass like that."

"Um..."

"You look like a special little lady, you know that?"

"Um..."

"Um is all you need to say to me. You had me at um."

Without even thinking, I put the bag of chips back in its place, which revealed my still partial erection which was barely hidden beneath my short shorts. He looked down, I looked down, and then I turned red.

"Well now, you really are a special little lady."

"Please, don't..."

"Hell, I won't tell. If you come have a chat with me that is."

"But, that girl you were with."

"Trust me. I'd give up ten just like her if you are what I think you are. Are you?"

I turned a bit redder and broke eye contact with him.

"Um..."

"There you go umming again. Just what I like. Let's you and me have a chat."

He moved in towards me and I took a step back and bumped into what felt like a mountain.

"Can I help you, partner?"

I turned and saw it was Big Bobby I had backed into. Big Bobby, my protector, stepped in front of me and took a towering stance over his prey.

"This your girl?"

Big Bobby just nodded.

"What's her name?"

"Ain't your business what her name is."

"Quite right. Quite right."

The man leaned to the side to give me a smile and a side glance. Big Bobby stepped in front of me again, blocking his view.

"You take care of that one then. She's a special one."

"And she's all mine."

"Quite right. Quite right."

The man smiled a greasy smile and backed off, walking away from us and back to wherever he had ordered his girl to wait.

"Come on."

Big Bobby slipped a finger into one of my belt loops and pulled me along beside him as he forced me to keep pace.

"We got some shopping to do."

After we got out provisions we headed back to the rig in a rush. Big Bobby pulled me along by my arm, now in full view of his fellow truckers and likely low-lifes. When I was back inside I delicately placed the bags of food and sugary sodas in the bed area, and then I dutifully took my seat next to Big Bobby. He didn't look to be in all that good a mood as he climbed back in and started the truck's engine. I diverted my eyes away but took a glimpse back at him after a few seconds and saw his eyes remained steadfast toward the windshield and what lay ahead of us.

As he lurched the rig forward and out of its space, I kept my eyes off of him and just stared at the dark night sky that slowly enveloped us and the highway ahead. After awhile I couldn't stare at the blackness any longer, and I soon began to doze off in my seat. If he looked my way then I never noticed, as my eyelids drew the world around me to a close. But it wasn't to be the end of my night just yet.

Again I wasn't sure how long I was out, but I came to as I felt the rig slow to a slow stop. I looked out the windshield and saw Big Bobby was pulling off the highway and onto an off ramp. It wasn't a well populated off ramp, that's for sure. It looked like there might have been a gas station at the exit at one point, but was now long gone. Other than the rusted out old building of the station, there was nothing, not even street lamps to illuminate us or the deserted road.

"Where are we?", I asked confused.

"This is where we're gonna sleep?"

"Here?", I asked even more confused.

"It ain't gonna be motel rooms every night, that's for sure. Sometimes we'll have to post up on the side of the road like this."

"But it's so...empty."

"The emptier the better."

I looked at him a little apprehensively. Sure, I didn't expect a motel roof over my head every night, but this? This place was dead to the world. And as I looked in his eyes I saw there was still a bit of bite in them, which only helped to keep my nerves on edge.

"Go on in the back and strip."

"Um, naked?"

"To your bare little butt."

I shrank in my seat a bit as he gave me a good glare with the blacks of his eyes.

"Then get in the bed. And get comfortable."

He didn't say anything after that, and he wasn't going to. He had given his orders, and if I didn't follow them, then where was I going to go? I stood up and went back to his bed area, a tremble in each step I took.

As I stepped into the tiny room I was slightly overcome by a stiff pulse of panic. I hadn't been scared up until this moment with Big Bobby. Even that first night with him and how he took me boldly in his arms as I was first dressed as his sissy bitch. I felt euphoria then, and a sudden sense of freedom. Even though he had coerced me into my femininity, it was a slow and gentle coercion. He had definitely intended it that way, and the shock of it hadn't hit me all the way until I was finally bent over his bed and his cock was up my ass.

But tonight felt different, tonight he was in a mood. It felt like he had something different planned for me this evening. And even though it had hurt a bit taking his cock for the first time, it quickly had turned to the purest of pleasures. But the thought of something even more painful being in store for me made my stomach drop. I was at his mercy now, and I was his property. I would take whatever he had planned for me, and there was nothing else to it.

First I took off my tanktop, then the bra and the breast forms along with it. I undid the constricting short shorts and was at least glad to have them off of me. My pink panties came next and then I was as he wanted me, down to my bare little butt. I decided to leave the wig on and at least keep that slight trace of my female side. I hoped that would appease him and stifle a bit of his moodiness. Then I got on the bed, and turned my body so my ass faced the entrance, again an attempt to appease and please my man.

I heard him as he entered his domain, and as I turned to look his way, I was suddenly in awe of what I saw. Big Bobby was as bare as I was. He must've stripped down in the front cabin even quicker than I had stripped, ready to do what he planned to do to me on his bed with utmost haste.

His cock was already rock hard, and pointing right towards me, guiding him to his purloined treasure. The mood that had filled him since the truck stop still lingered in his eyes. If there was punishment ahead for me, there was no sign of leniency about his body.

"Turn your head forward," he said with the grit and gusto of a disciplinarian.

I did as I was ordered, my body meekly curling up a bit, as I looked forward at one of the dark walls of the bedroom. I could hear him moving things, and pulling something unknown from somewhere also unknown. Then his footsteps moved towards me, and his bulk pressed down on the bed as I practically felt his presence engulf me from behind. A finger or two traced their way down my spine and then down between my ass cheeks. I felt the fingers start to push into me, and my cock started to grow as hard as his.

"Oh Big Bobby."

"Quiet!"

"Yes sir."

He pulled the fingers from inside my ass and then slapped his hand hard across one of my cheeks.

"I said, quiet."

I again did as I was told, as I felt my cock shrink down a bit and the worry began to fill the gaps in between my thoughts.

"Put your hands behind you, Sweet Sally."

I quickly moved my hands and placed them atop my ass. I could hear his breathing getting deeper as I suddenly felt something placed forcefully around both of my hands. They were handcuffs!

"Wait!"

"I told you to be quiet!"

He slapped my ass hard again and I yelped from the pain and out of sincere fear.

"Go ahead and scream. You'll definitely scream more before I'm done."

He leaned in and I felt his lips against my ear.

"No one's going to hear you. Or help you."

He pulled on the cuffs and my arms twisted further back behind me, forcing my back to arch and my chest to stick out. That's when his free hand moved to my front, and I felt something clasp onto both of my nipples, something metallic with teeth like razors. I looked down and couldn't believe what I saw. There were two gleaming metal clamps now attached to my body, attached to my soft nipples, along with a metal chain that ran down my smooth chest and then back behind me.

"Those are nipple clamps my dear Sweet Sally. And let me show you what you what I can do with them."

I saw the chain begin to pull back behind me and then tighten. Then the chain began to pull on the clamps it was attached to and I felt a truly searing pain. I yelped even louder as the clamps yanked on my nipples, the teeth of the clamps biting and beginning to tear at the flesh. Big Bobby released the tension on the chain as I struggled against him but was unable to do anything what with my hands cuffed behind me.

12