Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM..." The beauty once known as KC Cassidy in the independent scene continued to let out those muffled cries of delight while she drank down the more than ample juices being offered by the other female in front of her. Fluids dripping down her chin as she munched away and kept her tongue sliding in deep and around those soaked folds as her hands clamped onto Kay's thighs to keep her face pressed in. Yet still managing to push herself back to meet the pumps I was sending into her own just as moist pocket from behind. Sweating herself but making it look effortless as the blonde shifted between my cock and the pussy of the dark-haired beauty. Appearing like bisexual action was second nature to her as she groaned again and again into the pussy she was lapping away at.

I couldn't take the smile off my face as I scanned over the sight in front of me with my still recording every single sinful moment camera. Far ahead Kay was clutching her own rounded tits as she arched in delight from Royce's hungry, but clearly experienced, mouth. Then right down as Peyton's sexy, juicy ass smacked back into me each time I pumped forward to fill her snatch up to the hilt. That loud clap of her cheeks connecting with me ringing out around the Women's Locker Room along with our groans and moans, as muffled as they cries from the beauty in the middle of this are. You didn't need the full volume to know she was loving this as I could feel all that wetness around my pumping rod as I entered into that still tight hole with a stiff and swift pace.

"MMMMM... You two really are best friends, huh?" I stated the obvious as I pulled out of Royce's wet snatch with a groan.

Royce lifted her head away, looking back at me with a smirk. "You ain't too bad yourself, mate... For a supposed journo..." She added with a long look over my cock.

"Oi! You better not be slacking off, mate!" Kay snapped as her friend moved back from her. "We're not finished yet!"

"Neither am I..." I responded as I laid down on the floor and set held my camera on my chest so that I could capture my still rock hard cock. Watching with interest as Kay moved over towards me but Royce moved away briefly as she went over to her travel bag.

When she came back over, I saw that Royce had gotten a little tube of sex lube with her as she poured some out onto her fingers. I didn't get to capture or really see the direct sight of it, but from the gasps Billie let out I figured out what was happening. That nicely rounded ass getting readied for some fun as Royce slid her fingers in and out of Kay's asshole to work the fluid in deep. The two beauties staring at one another with desire despite being in relationships with men. The ease of Peyton's motion making it clear this isn't the first time she's prepared her friend's backdoor for some fun either. Giving that butt another round of pumps before she reached down and gave my shaft a few strokes to lube my dick up for good measure.

I watched as Kay shifted forward, properly mounting my shaft now as Royce helped out as she guided my cock up into Billie's tight, wonderful Australian ass as she leaned back with the squatting position. So not only was her wet pussy on full display but it was fully accessible too. Perfect as Royce reached in with a hand to stuff fingers into her BFF's twat to send her off moaning loudly. Kay returning the favour as she reached over with her arm and curled fingers up into Royce's folds as she was kneeling beside her. No surprise then that soon both IIconics were engaging in a lusty liplock as they worked their pouty lips against one another to swap spit and moans as they fingered one another.

The angle was perfect as I held the camera on my chest so I could capture all the lesbian play going on between the former WWE Women's Tag Team Championship winning duo. Soon making further sure this was some bisexual fun too as I started to thrust my cock upward into Kay's tight, rounded booty from underneath. Moaning out myself and making her groan into her best friend's mouth as they continued making out. Setting Billie off to bounce as best as she could on my shaft as I fed those inches up into her tightest of holes. She still made sure to keep her grip on the other woman's twat as they finger fucked one another with their own erotic multi-tasking. Pumping digits and smacking tongues as they put on a show that was certainly far from the first time they've done this to one another.

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM..." The raven-haired beauty groaned out as the sweat poured off her gorgeous Australian body. Her rounded chest jiggling as she worked her frame down onto this pistoning dick being fed up into her rump. Impressing herself as she managed to handle taking anal sex from a cock that was stretching out her snug to say the least back passage while still fingering her tag team partner and long time friend at the same time. "MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM!! HMMMMMPHHH!!" Those cries were still muffled as she made out without any shame with the woman currently fingering her twat as quick and hard as she was returning the favour. Easily leaving those digits coated to drip juices down to the wrist just like she was doing to Royce's hand. If anyone saw this tape they'd wonder if these two were more suited for a career doing porn instead of one in sports entertainment.

Eventually Royce broke the lip lock, showing off saliva now drooling down her chin onto her own tits as she looked over at me with a sinful grin. "That's it! MMMMM... Bloody make her cum, journo! MMMMM!! Nice and hard!" She ordered me and I was very happy to comply. Pumping stiffly as my crotch smacked off her backside when she dropped down onto me so I gave her booty the sort of stuffing that she hadn't taken before even from the man she's supposed to be in a happy relationship with. My stiff thrusts aiding to make her body bounce away as her tits jiggled deliciously and her pussy still got a knuckles deep fingering at the same time. "MMMMM!! Make her cum like the... MMMMM! Dirty bloody slut she is!" Peyton added with a lick of her lips as she reached around and started groping Kay's breast for good measure, knowing just what buttons to press to turn her best friend and clearly lesbian fuck buddy on.

"OI!! I'm not... AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!! A bleeding slut!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" Kay tried to protest but the sight of her bouncing away on a fat cock with her rounded ass, while she got her snatch deeply fucked by another woman's fingers might indicate the opposite. I was just loving the sight of it, capturing it all with my camera as this bisexual threesome was recorded on camera. Not to mention actually enjoying the feeling of it with that snug ass clamped around my shaft as I fucked her from underneath. "You're the... MMMMMM!! SHIT!! Slut fingering me!! AHHHHH!!" She groaned out. At this point I could have just laid back and taken it as Royce took care of that pussy. If I wanted to properly test out both of The IIconics however, then I'd need to make sure they both came. The idea I could get to sample all the holes of both women was also more than an encouraging factor as I worked my dick like a piston up into Billie's rump.

Soon enough, half of that 'problem' was taken care off as Billie's eyes went wide and those pouty, coated in thick red lips of her hung open. Cumming hard over Peyton's fingers as the other beauty grinned and kept pumping with her digits. Leaving me to thrust away into Kay's ass so we both ensured she rode out all of that intense orgasm for a bisexual double team on her. The dark-haired stunner appreciated it as juices trickled out from her twat as she left the blonde's fingers and hand coated in slickness. Allowing me to ease off as Royce took care of the rest with a last dose of finger banging as Kay worked her ass down into me one last time before I pulled out to leave us both groaning out.

"Mmmmmm... You've passed the 'Shades of Kay' test at least..." Peyton teased with a smile as she pulled her fingers out of her friend's pussy. Putting on a show for me as she took her fingers into her mouth and slurped on them to suck the juices clean off off with a moan.

"Ahhhhhh... Too bloody right he has..." Billie groaned, wiping stray strands of hair from her face as she dismounted my cock. "Your turn now, Peyton..." She added, as she shifted position and knelt on the floor with her hands gripping onto the other Superstar's butt. Reaching down to pick up the lube bottle as she first used her fingers straight out of Royce's snatch to push them into her asshole to make her groan.

"MMMMMM... Oooooooh fuck!! MMMMM..." Royce stroked the other woman's hair as she soon gasped herself. Kay applying lube to her digits as she took a turn to finger fuck that snug asshole to ready her up for backdoor action. Allowing me to film it as Billie's digits slid smoothly in and out of that juicy, rounded ass of the blonde.

"And I've got to show I can handle both of you, right? So I can't slack off because I eliminated one of you..." I joked as I stepped in. Smiling as I looked down and saw Kay sneaking a feel of my cock to lube me up once again with a quick round of strokes before letting me go as I stepped up behind Royce.

It was an unusual, but red hot position as I pushed into Peyton's ass from behind to make us both moan as I began to thrust smoothly in and out of her stunning, thick backside that felt just as good, if not even better (not that I'd ever admit that to their faces!) than the previous Aussie arse I'd been deep inside off. However, as I tapped that fine ass Billie stayed kneeling down as she tested out her flexibility a little by arching back as she clutched onto Royce's legs. Pressing those full, coated with thick red, lips of hers onto the lower ones of her best friend and tag team partner. Setting Peyton off moaning even louder as both her lower holes got pleasured at the same time with a hungry tongue sliding into her snatch while a fat, long cock ploughed into her booty from behind.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OH YES, BILLIE!! MMMMM!! FUCK!! I bloody love... MMMMM!! That fucking tongue of yours, Billie!! MMMMM!!" Peyton loudly moaned out as she took a big handful of the long dark hair of her WWE Women's Tag Team Championship winning partner. Ensuring that pretty face was stuffed between her legs as she rocked her hips against that slurping mouth. In the process pushing her gorgeous, thick ass back against my pumps to aid in my inches sliding further between those cheeks. "MMMMMM... Come on, journo! MMMMM SHIT!! Make me fucking cum... UHHHHH!! All over my bestie's fucking face, you... UHHHH!! Fucking hung hunk!! MMMMM!!" She shamelessly demanded as she looked over her shoulder at me with desire that a happily married woman shouldn't have for another man, let alone in a situation where she's in a threesome getting her ass fucked and pussy licked at the same time. I was more than happy to play my part as I groaned with each pump in or out of her backside that I delivered as I kept us both loudly moaning out. Even if I was just part of a double team here as Billie took care of pleasuring her pussy as I fucked that stunning ass.

All I had to worry about, aside from the building pressure as I fucked the second fine and rounded ass of the duo known as The IIconics, was making sure I got a good shot. Leaning my body back so I could film down with a Point-Of-View style shot to show my crotch slapping forward into Royce's rear as I took her from behind. Getting glimpses of my cock when I pulled back, before I pumped stiffly forward as she bucked backwards to meet me and send her juicy cheeks clapping into me. I was just able to reach out and downward with my arm to get a good enough shot of Kay being face deep inside of Royce's thighs as well. Not seeing the act but more than enough so it was a certainty that Billie was feasting on a more than dripping wet piece of Aussie pussy that she was more than just familiar with.

"FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM SHIT... OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" Peyton was gasping now as her own peak approached. Sweat dripping off her stunning face, leaving strands of her blonde hair stuck across her cheeks as she shifted on her feet back and forth. Perfectly and smoothly moved against both my stiffly thrusting dick and the probing tongue of the other Sydney, Australia-born stunner. "MMMMMM!! OH FUCK!! FUCK YESSSSSSS!! AHHHHH SHAG ME!! MMMMM Shag... OOOOOOOOOOHHH!! SHAG MY BLOODY ARSE!! MMMMMM!!" She groaned out in her thick accent to make the dirty talk red hot as took my dick balls deep in her built for porn ass. Getting to capture her cheeks rippling when they smacked back hard into my body to make the slap ring out around the female Superstars Locker Room we had turned into a bisexual sex den. The thought that someone could walk in to change and see Royce taking a huge cock up her ass while Kay munched on her twat not crossing any of our lust-drunk minds at that moment.

Certainly not when Peyton tilted her head back to let out a long and loud groan of delight as she finally started to cum. Flooding the other Australian woman's mouth with tasty juices as Billie moaned out and gulped down with a fresh hunger all the juices she could. Plenty escaping around her painted red lips and down her cheeks and chin to trickle along her neck. On my side of things I grunted as Royce's back passage clamped around my pole as I started to throb, but showing off my own sexual skill I managed to hold off so I could deliver one last round of pumps into that stunning, thick backside. Making sure Peyton rode out all of that orgasm as I gave myself a mental pat on the back. Outlasting both members of The IIconics and making them both cum before I did was no easy task, and I'd recorded every filthy moment on camera.

"MMMMM... Guess I showed you there's more to me than just being a 'journo', huh?" I let myself brag, as any man would in this situation, as I pulled out of Royce's ass with a groan. "But I think you knew that, right?" I added, giving Royce a cheeky smile.

"I might have heard a rumour or too about a 'Bruce' with a Big Book and a cock just as big..." Peyton answered with a sexy wink as she dismounted her best friend's juices stained face. "Who could show a couple of 'Sheilas' like us a good time..."

"Oi! You just gonna stand there, or have you got something for us??" Kay snapped as she looked up but still with that lustful gaze the other member of The IIconics has as Royce joined her to kneel down on the Locker Room floor.

"Well, if you insist... I might as well make this 'review' really IIconic..." I chuckled as I stepped forward, stroking my already pulsing cock.

I barely got a chance to enjoy the sight of two sweat-soaked, horny, freshly fucked Australian beauties with their rounded chests heaving as I stroked my cock. Soon enough shooting my load as the first thick shot caught Billie across the thick red lipstick around the entrance of her groaning mouth. Giving her a couple blasts that went high up onto the forehead and the side of her face with a little catching into her long dark hair for good measure. Before I changed target to leave Peyton moaning in approval as she took her dose of the money shot with blasts hitting her cheek and lips. Ensuring she got a facial with similarly a stray shot hitting her blonde locks to make it extra sinful. Switching between the two members of The IIconics as I painted their faces with a creamy, more than generous load that left seed dripping from them down onto their tits.

By the time I started easing out the last drops, Royce once again took control of things as she turned Kay's face towards her. Using her tongue to scoop up spunk from the side of her best friend's face to collect it, and then engaging with a steamy kiss. Pushing the spunk into Billie's mouth to make them both groan as the load was eagerly accepted as Kay swallowed it down when Royce pulled back. The favour returned as Kay licked up a helping of jizz from Royce's pretty face before making out with her WWE Women's Tag Team Championship winning partner. Giving her a dose of cum that Royce gulped down before both women looked at me, and my filming camera, with satisfied and sultry smiles.

"Mmmmm... Bonza, mate..." Peyton said as she licked her lips clean as she gave a typically Aussie seal of approval for that bisexual threesome.

"Too right... Best bloody journo we've ever had to deal with!" Billie agreed as she reached up to wipe spunk off from close to her eye, but still sucking it clean off her finger.

"Glad I could help you ladies out..." I chuckled as I smiled, turning off the camera after I'd captured their cum-covered faces. "Glad I was able to 'interview' you both while you're still friends and a tag team... With the WWE you never know when the powers that be will make a boneheaded move and split a successful duo like you two up for no proper reason."

"Yeah, right!" Royce scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Like that's ever going to happen! We're going to be best friends and the best tag team in the WWE forever!" She vowed. "And if anyone tries to split us up? We'll just kick their arses! That's what makes us both IIconic!"

"Oi! Been meaning to ask you, journo... What's this 'Book' stuff you and my bestie have been going on about?" Kay asked as she and Royce helped one another up.

"I'm glad you asked..." I said, heading over to my Book that I'd left on a chair.

* * *

Later on in the night, and the main event of the show is going on out in the arena. For me however I was leaning against a wall with my camera tucked in my pocket as I looked over my double page spread for my latest entry into the Big Book of Wrestling Babes. A rare two-for-one special 'reviewing' two women but giving them equal coverage, and space for sinful screen captures from that sex tape I'd filmed, across the pages. Not to mention the IIconics merchandise T-shirts, signed of course, over my shoulder that the women had been wearing. Oh, and their autographs on the pages with more and a few ways to contact them both. With Kay's topped off with a kiss mark from that thick red lipstick of hers. All that was left was for me to fill in the details so to speak:

'You'd be hard pressed to find a better time than taking on two stunning Australians all at once. The beauties from Down Under proving they can handle action not just with guys but women as well, particularly with one another! From those big red lips of Kay to Royce's juicy ass, either Superstar alone would be a fantastic. But put together for a steamy, shameless, hole stuffing threesome? There's only one word that can perfectly describe it - IIconic! 10 out of 10! *Author's note: You may be wondering - does 10 out of 10 apply to each woman alone, or both together? The answer: Yes!"

With the entry filled up, I closed up my book, tucked the T-shirts into my inside pocket and headed off without raising any suspicion at all by the crew members I passed. It would likely be a very rare thing to take on a combination of female wrestlers at once, and I had pleasantly surprised myself by being able to handle those Aussies. Knowing I could pass the test was a bonus for sure, and might come in handy for the future. But one thing was for sure if it was just one or two at once, I would take on any challenge to ensure my Big Book of Wrestling Babes was the best reading material it could be. Even if I wasn't exactly planning on making it, or any of these sex tapes that have formed part of my 'research' public any time soon.

* * *

I'm not taking suggestions or requests for upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12