Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That soon arrived when the gorgeous retired WWE Diva moved back up onto my lap but this time facing away from me so the camera of my still filming laptop could capture her big tits and that dripping with juices snatch. Reaching down as she guided my prick up into her asshole, making us both groan when my fat cock-head penetrated that tightest of her holes. My hands gripping her thick thighs as I eased her down onto my dick. Letting us both adjust to the feeling as she handled my size and I got used to her vice-like grip on my inches. Not too long to wait however before I started to slide myself in and out of that fantastic pale backside of hers as I got her groaning out as I established the motion.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK... FUCKING SHIT!! MMMMM..." As shameless as ever, the beauty more known now for cleavage showing outfits on gaming live streams was soon rubbing away at her own pussy as I began fucking her up the ass from underneath. Making her groan out as she was more jolting on my prick rather than just bouncing on me. Keeping her in almost a squat as her legs were draped over the arms of her gaming chair. Finding a fresh way to test how much the joints of this seating could take as we kicked off a new position of shameless banging with her juicy backside being the target now. "AHHHHH FUCK!! FILTHY FUCKER!! BASTARD!! MMMMM... MOTHERFUCKER!!" She gasped out as sweat was dripping down her stunning face as she all too easily got into this. Showing indeed that she wasn't any stranger to taking dick in her ass as she groaned out without any sign of discomfort despite the thick size of my member pushing in and out of her asshole.

I smiled as I moaned out loudly. Sure, my position meant all I could see was her back and her sweat-soaked dark hair. But I knew that just a short distance away in front of us my faithful laptop was recording this sex tape of the beauty who infamously fell victim to having footage of herself getting dirty leaked online. Not quite as red hot as her ass being stuffed nice and deep by a fat dick, leaving her titties jiggling away as she rapidly rubbed away at her already soaking wet twat. Besides, I was more than enjoying the supreme pleasure of her back passage tightly gripping my member as I pumped firmly up into her from underneath. Despite the effort and energy that I've used to give her and her stunning, enhanced body the pounding she deserves I still had it in me to firmly hold her by the thighs. Keeping her nice and steady in place to take my rod as we both shamelessly moaned out.

"AHHHHHH!! FUCKING HELL!! MMMMM!! YES!! FUCK MY ARSE! FUCK IT!! MMMMM!!" She moaned her demands without any shame at all. Not looking like a woman happily in a relationship, let alone a retired pro wrester as she took my thick length with ease. Her thick, pale ass cheeks jiggling away as my crotch now stated to slap up into her as I plunged in deeply into that tight hole. Giving her what she'd begged for and them some even as I grunted deeply and the perspiration poured off my own body. "MMMMMM... SHAG THAT FUCKING ARSE... YOU FILTHY, DIRTY FUCKING BASTARD!! AHHHHHH!!" Moans poured from those full lips of hers as she continued to jolt stiffly up and down in response to my pumps. Strands of her long dark hair sticking to her pretty facial features but so lost in her lust that she didn't want to lift a hand up and miss out on the pleasure. With one set of fingers still brushing away rapidly over her slick folds and the other groping away at her tit.

"MMMMM... Always happy to... AHHHHH... Pick up a good review for my work..." I managed to joke between my own deep and loud moans. Stuffing my shaft straight up into that plump backside of hers to keep those more than ample cheeks rippling away each time my crotch smacked into her from underneath. The sound of flesh meeting pale flesh ringing out to mix in the air with out cries of delight and that slight squeak of the chair we're using to fuck on rocking from our intense motion. Every moment clearly captured by my laptop as it got the perfect view of between her spread legs at not just her self-pleasuring by my meaty dick pounding away up into her asshole like I was machine working away at the highest intensity.

It hadn't been strictly my intention to send this gorgeous Englishwoman into a second orgasm, but I did pride myself on making sure the women I was 'researching' always had a good time. My ego therefore stroked when I groaned out, feeling her pack passage clamping somehow around my shaft despite how deeply and firmly I'd been drilling her. Her orgasm making juices once again drip out as she furiously played with those slick folds. Her head rolling back and eyes already rolling up and eyelids flickering as she gasped for air. Eventually slumping back against me as the pleasure took its toll on her as her sexual high from anal was even stronger than the first from regular sex. Further confirming what a lewd, wild woman the retired WWE Superstar was as I slowly eased my dick out of her well fucked rump with a groan. Letting the camera see the gape I'd left in her booty.

I couldn't spend too much time however just savouring that victory. My pulsing cock demanding a release of my own as I switched my grip up on her, so I could move us both off that now drenched in sweat gaming chair of hers. Making her kneel down on the floor, side-on to the laptop of course as I stroked my cock off. Getting a wicked smile from her as she sat up straight and tilted her head back, ready to take a hot load from a man that isn't the one she's currently dating. But she's had balls deep in each of her pleasurable holes over the course of one afternoon.

It was very fitting then that I gave her a money shot to cap this all off with. Groaning as I began to unload all across that gorgeous, pale face of hers to send thick spunk splashing over her cheeks, nose, forehead and those juicy, enhanced lips of hers. Making her groan as she took my load and even before I'd come close to finishing sneaking a taste of me with a flick of her tongue out. I grinned at the sight as I stroked away. Watching the seed drip down from her cheeks and chin, splatting down onto her heaving fake tits as I emptied my balls onto her. Some stray drops catching into her long dark hair along with the strands that were already stuck to her cheeks from all the sweat. Leaving her a well coated mess by the time I wiped the last drips onto those large lips of hers. Rewarded with her giving a naughty smile in response as she reached up to make sure spunk was wiped away from her eyes.

"Mmmmmm... You're a messy bugger as well, aren't you?" Paige said with a saucy laugh, showing as her smile already did that she didn't object to the facial one bit.

"What can I say, you worked me up and then some." I offered as I grinned myself, stepping back from her.

"If you make a joke about being used to seeing someone cumming over one of my titles, I'll still kick your arse..." She teased, smirking at me as she began scooping up jizz from her cheeks. Sucking it off her fingers with an approving groan as even after two intense orgasms she was still as shameless as ever.

"Oh, no jokes Paige." I said, pressing a button combination on my laptop to stop the recording. "Although if you want to give me something? I would appreciate a little autograph if you have the time..." I added, pulling my trusty Big Book out of the bag I'd brought in for the act of being a tech expert which had started this all off.

* * *

About a half hour later, I was sitting in the rented car I'd gotten for this trip up to Paige and her boyfriend's home. Checking over the dual page section I'd set aside for Paige's entry into the Big Book. She'd been all too happy to sign it, along with jotting down a couple bonus contact details too and a playful warning about not storing our sex tap on any hackable cloud storage. She'd even been so kind as to give me an autographed merchandise T-shirt, usually only given to those who'd gifted a large amount of subs to her streaming channel, and a set of studded wristbands once used as part of one of her old ring attires from her active in-ring career. They'd make for a fine addition to the pages along with the screenshots of our fun in her gaming room.

All that was left now was to jot down my thoughts on her and her 'talents' as I started to write on the page: 'Although sadly her best in-ring days are behind her, this English beauty has still plenty of wild, red hot action left in her! Putting her personal investments to good use, you're in for a fantastic time no matter if its between her lips or testing out her juicy, pale booty. Just be prepared for a challenge, because this babe will 'Ram-Paige' all over you if you can't meet her standards and handle her! 10 out of 10!'.

With the 'review' written up I set the book down for the ink to dry. Starting up the engine and moving the car off as I headed away. Wouldn't want to try and explain to Paige's boyfriend why she was needing a late afternoon shower while I was caked in sweat if he showed up! The drive allowing me to consider perhaps other options for wrestling beauty legends or alumni in the future. After all there was no rules that stated I only had to collect entries on current, active females in the wrestling business. The joys of not just writing the entries myself, but actually just making up the rules as I went along!

* * *

While I'm not currently taking suggestions for stories to write in the future, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or send it through the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12