Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 20

Story Info
With Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita of Stardom.
6.6k words
3.5
2.2k
00

Part 20 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Saya Kamitani, Utami Hayashishita (both Stardom)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 20

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A requested story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, inter.

* * *

Another trip over to Japan was the task for the day's plans in my quest to fill out another entry in my Big Book. Once again, I was focusing my attention onto the World Wonder Ring Stardom promotion as I had slipped myself to backstage at the live event with a couple of perhaps not exactly honourably obtained press passes. All I can say is that the exchange rate currently was decently in my favour to obtain them. I did enjoy checking out the famed Hall venue of the day's event. The stained glass background display they put up was quite the eye catcher. An excuse enough to put the camera I had around my neck to good use.

But I had my eyes on another prize, or should I say prizes, today as I approached a locker room area. Finding the door that had the logo of the faction known as Queen's Quest adorned on it as I gave a firm knock. "Hello there! Foreign media here. May I enter?" I called out as I put my language skills to use, speaking in the native tongue of the land here. But I'm nice enough to translate what I said into my homeland's language. No need to thank me! It's all on the house.

When I heard the permission to enter granted, I stepped inside to the locker room. Finding not one, but two of Stardom's gorgeous Japanese wrestlers inside in the form of the tag team known as AphroditE. Clad in her red and black ring attire, the talented red headed Utami Hayashishita as she appeared to be finishing off some stretch work. The taller of the two women was Saya Kamitani, with dark hair with dark green dyed ends to it. She was clad in more colourful but green based ring gear with several tassels on her arms and hips.

"International media, huh?" Saya had a cocky smile on as she watched me close the door behind me. "About time the world saw what Japan already knows! But I suppose it's obvious that you'd come to see me. Queen's Quest are the pinnacle of Stardom after all." She bragged, showing off her attitude as the former singing Idol folded her arms over her chest.

"He came to see us." Utami, the more serious and reserved of the two corrected. She appeared to be eyeing me up with a hint of suspicion. "Hmmmm... A man on his own from the West, looking for an interview? That sounds familiar..."

"Hey, Utami! You're gonna ruin my moment. He wants to talk to a star, not be the one interviewed!" Saya cut her off. "So, what do you want to know? About how I'm the future of Stardom?"

"Not by our last singles match you aren't yet." Utami said, getting a glare from her tag partner as she had a sly smile on.

"Well, it's actually about you two and your, well, relationship together." I said, taking the moment to snap a couple of 'before' pictures of the two in their ring attire. "You two are in the same group of course, and are former tag team champions... Goddesses of Stardom I should say. So I was wondering just exactly how close the two of you are to one another?"

"Close? I suppose I had to put up with her." Utami said, playing it cool.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Saya snapped, easily teased as she yelled and glared at her friend. "I'm the one who has to put up with you all the time! Don't act like you're my superior all of a sudden!"

"I am already that, and you know it..." Utami counted, unfazed by the louder attitude of her stable-mate.

"Hey now, easy there ladies! It was just a question." I chuckled, seeing the friendly rivalry clear between the two tag team partners. "But you know, and maybe it's just a Western thing... But often they say that women who are friends, especially tag team partners, can't simply just be only friends with one another. Some people claim that two women together are maybe, you know, more than just what they seem to be."

"More than friends?? Hey! What's the big idea! Suddenly saying such a thing??" Saya put her hands on her hips, turning that glare towards me. "What are you implying?"

"Rather a bold thing to say, after only just introducing yourself." Utami, more calmly, commented as she glanced me over.

"Well, there have been rumours about some of the teams around here in Stardom... You two in AphroditE are no exception I'm afraid." I lied. The idea of women being unable to just be friends and having to must be fucking as well sounded like quite the outdate if not sexist notion. It worked here at least to push the right buttons. "So, am I wrong? Is there truth to the relationship between you two?"

"Hey! You keep up that line of questioning and you're gonna find out why Queen's Quest is on top of Stardom!" Saya threatened, about to step forward when Utami grabbed her by the arm.

"...Why are you so interested?" Utami demanded, raising an eyebrow. "Worried we're too into one another to not be swayed by the likes of you?"

"Utami!" Saya protested, swatting her friend's hand away.

"Well, when you put it like that? I wouldn't be too disappointed if that was the case." I smiled, seeing my chance. "But if you must know? I think you'd be pleasantly surprised in what I can bring to the table if you catch my meaning. After all, you know what they say about everything being bigger across in the West, right?" I said to slightly brag.

"Only thing I'm hearing is big talk from a big ego, you idiot." Saya scoffed at my boasting.

"Is that so?" Utami glanced me over again. "...Well? Go on then." She boldly challenged me, much to her friend's staring surprise. "Let's see what kind of a challenge to AphroditE you can provide."

That was all I needed to hear from them as I smiled, reaching down to undo my pants and push them down. Giving them both something new to stare at as I exposed my lengthy, thick white cock to the two Japanese beauties. The gasp in particular from Kamitani keeping me with a smile on as I rather casually stepped out of my pants. "So, convinced yet that I'm not just all talk?" I teased, already knowing the answer from their gazing looks.

"It would seem so." Utami simply said with a little approving nod.

"Hey! What's your deal!" Saya yelled, still angered by my boldness even if she was sneaking looks at my hardening dick. "Don't be so smooth about this all! Walking into a woman's locker room and exposing yourself like this, you pervert!"

"Well, I mean your friend did ask me to... I was just being polite and following orders." I claimed.

"Enough." Utami grabbed Saya by the arm, and walked her over towards me. "I think we can skip the talking now." She bluntly said. Showing her seniority to her stable-mate by using her hands to push her down to her knees while she lowered herself at the same time.

"We shall see what you are made of." Utami said, wrapping her hand around my cock to pump me as Saya just glared up at me, but tellingly didn't make any move herself to get back up and leave this. Watching as the redhead showed her confidence as she slipped my cock directly into her mouth. Wrapping those nicely soft lips around me as she groaned around my thick size. Perhaps a sign she wasn't used to dicks of this vast size but was more than capable of handling me as she started to bob her head up and down. The quiet confidence clear in her eyes as he looked up at me and sunk her mouth along my shaft, easily taking the top half of my rock hard size into that nicely soothing oral hole.

"And you're taking pictures too?? You have no shame..." Saya tried to scold me as she knelt and watched her friend slurping away as Utami was completely unfazed by me not just watching her suck me off through the lens of my camera, but by the snapping sound of me taking pictures of the scene as well. I was moaning out as I enjoyed her lips gliding smoothly along my prick, the saliva getting applied a bit as she showed off her blowjob skills. A steady pace as her hand left my rod. Not just to brush her long red hair out of the way of her pretty face either as impressively without even looking back she used a hand to drag her tag team partner now closer to the action.

"F-Fine! But only to show this pervert that Queen's Quest are the best." Saya relented as she leaned down towards me but with a noticeable eagerness for someone acting with such an attitude. Applying her lips to the side of my cock at my base as she worked over the part not yet in the other Joshi beauty's mouth. Smooching then licking as she helped to double team my cock to keep me moaning. Both members of AphroditE working over my shaft with Utami keeping up with the blowjob and now Saya lapping away at my lower shaft. Ensuring that the saliva was being nicely applied onto me by them both while I showed that my claims before weren't just fruitless bragging to be able to handle such a workout.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." Utami kept that flaming haired head rocking up and down, taking a couple more inches into me as her head came close to brushing against her tag team partner's as she sucked me off. Her free hand sliding up my thigh as she took my prick in and out of her warm, wet mouth as she appeared to be clearly enjoying a taste of my fat dick. The saliva beginning to drip down her chin a bit from the repeated motion. Making sure her fellow wrestler stayed in with a hand on the back of the head so they could keep delivering pleasure to my cock at the same time. It was clear to me already that this was far from the first time that Utami had given some oral pleasuring before from how smooth and steady her sucks were on my shaft. But I was starting to wonder if perhaps these two had done this sort of sinful double team before to a lucky guy with how well they were working together on me.

As good as Utami's mouth was, I was soon sampling the other as the redhead lifted away and used a grip on the dark hair of her friend to pull Saya up and direct her down to make her start to slurp on my fat shaft. The Japanese stunner glaring up at me to begin with as my thick American dick slid up into her oral hole, but that look softening a little when she started to bob her head along me. Getting a taste of me along with the saliva of her friend that was already coating me as Utami kept her hand on the other woman's hair while she leaned back in herself. Going a little lower this time as she focused on my heavy balls. Running her tongue over the sack nearest to her before running across and around with a low groan.

It was a sight to see to watch the former member of the AKB48 Idol group sucking away on my dick as her soothing oral hole easily made me moan out. Her dyed green ends of her hair resting over the shoulders, brushing against Utami's head as she leaned deep in to lap at my nuts. The pleasuring of my shaft left to Saya as she was showing already she was no novice to dishing out some oral satisfaction. Her bobs up and down unsurprisingly more firm and aggressive feeling like she was trying to prove a point to try and make me race to any early finish. No such luck for her here as I groaned out with a smile. Snapping away as I stared down through my camera to record the sight of her sucking me off.

"Mmmmmphh! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmmphh..." Saya kept her stare going even as she pumped my rod with her soft, lovely lips. Her mouth feeling just as good as the woman currently licking over my balls had felt moments before. Saliva coating my shaft down to the base as it seeped down from Saya's oral hole as she sucked up and down with that quick pace. Despite her glare, I could feel the occasional flick of her tongue up at my underside as I passed in and out of her mouth. Showing me the more vocal beauty's true intentions here as she worked over my fat, long cock. Giving myself something extra to brag about as if handling a double blowjob from both members of a former Goddesses of Stardom winning tag team wasn't an accomplishment enough.

Utami pulled back from my ball sack as she gave me a smirk. Surprising myself and her good friend as she used her hold of the dark hair to push Saya's gorgeous facial features right down onto my crotch to make us both groan out. Saya's eyes widening in protest as she gagged over my prick, before casting that glare to her fellow Queen's Quest member. Utami looking a little smug now as she made the deep throat stay down to my moaning delight. Allowing me to freely record the evidence of this Joshi being face down into me as the saliva splattered about as she sexily choked. Even if it was to Saya's raspy protests as she was held down for a long few moments more to get her throat nicely filled up with my American man-meat.

Eventually, the grip was released as Saya was able to lift off from with a loud gasp. "What the Hell was that??" She turned to glare at her friend. "Are you a total idiot?? I could have choked myself stupid on that!"

"Sounded like you already were." Utami coolly replied as she shifted back so she could stand up. "Guess I'll have to make it up to you then." She said, before she walked across the locker room and picked up a chair, setting it down ready in the room just in front of me.

"I... Well, I suppose I will allow you to do that." Saya said, putting on an act of sounding still offended. Showing the plans the women had as she lowered down her coloured ring bottoms, showing off her tight looking cleanly shaven pussy that looked to me, despite all her protesting, already a little bit wet.

"You can show me what you can do, 'journalist'." Utami told me with a glance back. Her tone indicating she was seeing through my act but going along with it all as she waited for Saya to sit down before she knelt down herself in front of her. Her body arched back almost doggy style with her rear invitingly sticking out.

As I got down into position, Utami was already getting to work on her Goddesses of Stardom title winning partner. Putting Saya's legs over her own shoulders and putting her gorgeous face right down into the other woman's crotch without hesitation. Making Saya moan out as she started to lick at that tight snatch, sampling the juices already and making more form as she worked her own with obvious familiarity. The sensation making Saya bite her lip as she stared down at the redhead face deep between her legs as Utami ate her out. Utami's lips against those slick lower ones, getting to brush over the folds as Saya was already bucking a bit into that mouth out of reflex from the pleasure she was getting.

"Guess I'd better start impressing then!" I reasoned as I slid the shorts of multi-time singles and tag team champion in Stardom down to show off the also clearly moist twat of the talented beauty. Leaving me to shift up behind her as I pushed my fat dick into her snatch, and it wasn't surprising at all when she instantly pushed back into me just from my initial penetration. One hand holding her waist as I got the motion going, thrusting my cock into her wonderful, tight pussy and the action made oh so easy from her rocking back, easing my inches further into her hole. A great sight to see, and take sinful pictures of, as I watched through my camera as her nicely toned backside moved back towards me as her snatch glided over my prick.

"Mmmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm..." Utami groaned into the pussy she was snacking off as she became the meat of a wicked, bisexual sandwich. Fucked from behind by my fat, long shaft while she dined on the familiar pussy of the fellow wrestler sat in front of her. Showing off her talents a world removed from her in-ring ability as she effortlessly worked herself being my pumps and slightly bobbing her head into Saya's crotch. Keeping her tongue stuffed into that wet pussy while she pushed her own damp snatch right back onto my pumping dick with perfect timing. So it wasn't long at all before my crotch was smacking off her backside as she took me balls deep. The clap accompanying the moans myself and the beauty being eaten out were letting out to echo around the Queen's Quest locker room we were using as a personal sex den.

"Mmmmm!! Ahhhhhh yesssss... Still so good! Mmmmmm..." Saya was still grinding her pussy into the other Joshi's mouth as she enjoyed the tongue fucking she was receiving from her tag team partner. Gazing down at the mass of red hair over her crotch for glimpses of that pretty face pressing into her entrance as she felt that experienced tongue probing and licking around. The familiarity the two obvious have with this sort of girl-on-girl fun meaning Utami knows just the right spots to make the more vocal of the two beauties call out in a far more erotic way than usual. Saya wasn't even bothered this time, although in her defence she was being more than distracted right now, when I sneaked in snaps of her being eaten out.

I just carried on my duty as part of this threesome. Thrusting my dick bareback into that hot, wet Japanese love tunnel as she handled all of my thick American dick with ease. Making me wonder if the stable she's a part of should have been called Queen Sized rather than Queen's Quest with how well she's taking my huge length. Add in how she's still actively pushing back into me. Meeting my pumps so when I sent a fresh one in, her backside was shifting back to ensure I went in balls deep into her twat. Giving her all the motivation to keep on delivering pleasure at her other end with her tongue lapping away at another piece of tasty, damp Asian pussy.

Utami kept showing off her skills as a nice shine of sweat formed over her body as she put in more than enough energy and effort into taking on two people at once. Tongue fucking a pussy while having her own filled up to the maximum by a fat, long cock. Not even caring that aside from lowered shorts she was still clad in her bright red ring attire while engaging in such a shameless, sinful act. Moaning out into the snatch she was dining on as the juices dripped down off her chin to the locker room floor below. The box of the woman who has been a singles, tag team and six-woman tag team champion in Stardom similarly moist, leaving my shaft coated down to the base as she kept shifting back and forth. Sending her gorgeous frame sharply back to connect with my toned body as I captured the sight of my fat dick reappearing and then vanishing back into that twat as it almost felt like she was more fucking my cock despite me stiffly pumping away to match her movements.

As good as it felt to be in that snatch, I wanted a piece of the other beauty in this three-way as well. Groaning as I pulled out of Utami's pussy with a smile. "Looks like you've warmed up to this all now, Saya-Chan." I teased, looking to provoke the famously mouthier of the two members of AphroditE.

"MMMMM! Don't be so cocky, you pervert! AHHHHH!" Saya groaned as she took a last couple of licks from her good friend. "MMMMM... Just wait until I'm the one dealing with that stupid, big looking cock of yours."

Hearing that, Utami pushed the other woman's legs from off her shoulders as she sat up. "Then go ahead and try." She said, getting straight to the point in her trademark more reserved style.

"I... I will! Of course I will!" Saya said, getting off from the chair and catching me by surprise as she pushed me down onto by back on the floor. "I'll show you why I'm the future of Queen's Quest!" She vowed, but sounding a bit like she was trying to convince herself as she mounted my crotch.

12