Big Booty Bitches Ch. 07

Story Info
Jessica Alba and Ramón have a weekend of dirty fun.
8.1k words
4.91
26.1k
82

Part 7 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

Friday night lights were always the brightest in any town for eventful occasions. There was no exception when it came to the Miami night scene. The brightest neon lights were blinking tonight at Disco Fever, all in time to a populated dance floor shaking with bodies and a hot local DJ putting down the jams to move the people into his rhythm of beats. This was the biggest night of the week for the club, always with the most people inside and loudest music. Tonight was a retro special at Disco Fever. All the music from the DJ had a flavor of 80's synth and new wave; remixed and modernized for the new era. The club was already packed as usual and the AM hours were still a few hours away.

From the dance club was a man shuffling about to the rhythm of the music. Ramón just couldn't refuse indulging in the night life with his family's club. The past few nights had been something of an event for him. He hoped that she was here again tonight, after she had danced with him the previously night. His attention was focused on his mystery woman, though he had business to take care of next week with Steven as well as Carlos. Tonight and tomorrow, Ramón just wanted to have some enjoyment to himself. Hopefully she was coming back for another round of dancing to top off the previous night.

Upstairs behind the walls of the V.I.P. entrance upstairs, sat Steven Diaz in charge of the scene. Within the walls of his private office, he sat on the phone to return calls after listening to his answering machine. Ramón couldn't be bothered for any kind of work tonight. Moving to the bar downstairs, he waited for that woman to return. If she were to come back again, this would make the third night in a row of them dancing together. While her face seemed to be oddly familiar, the only thing he really knew about her was that her name was Jessica. Could it have been Jessica Alba? He wasn't sure, short on the details. Tonight he would ask her if she returned to him.

Any sound from the bar was drowned out from the large number of people within the club talking, not to mention the music that was booming loudly from every speaker. Ramón sat at a stool from the bar and looked over at the bartender. The man was somewhere around the same age of himself, judging by appearance alone. A black T-shirt was over his chest with the Disco Fever logo. Ramón ordered himself a martini to start the night. He could not hear the sound of footsteps behind him, but soon the feeling of a hand on his shoulder caught his attention to spin around. He was greeted to the big smile of his mysterious woman as she stood wearing a bright red jacket and pants.

"Hey there, my new friend! Mind buying a girl a drink?"

A huge smile blossomed over Ramón's face before smiling. It was indeed her, his wait had paid off. Here was Jessica standing before him in all her radiant beauty.

"Yeah, sure! What would you like, babe?"

"Scotch on the rocks, straight up! Thank you!"

She leaned in and placed a kiss over his cheek, causing him to blush a little. The bartender heard her request and went on to fix up the drink while she sat down on a stool chair next to Ramón. She could see from the look on his face that he was dying to say something. Dressed up in his pinstriped black suit with a pink undershirt, his look of the night was one in style.

"So, what's on your mind? You look like you want to ask me something."

"Oh, I do. Are you...Jessica Alba, by chance?"

The girl looked back at him with a smile over her face. He could not shake the thought from his head that he had seen that smile from somewhere.

"What do you think? Did you watch the news yesterday?"

"No, I didn't. What about it?"

She laughed at him, just as the bartender placed the glass on the table for her.

"Goofy boy! I figured you would ask me that from the special that was on TV last night about this place."

Taking a hold of the glass, Jessica put it to her lips and began to drink it down while Ramón paused his thoughts before responding to her. In all fact, he didn't know quite how to approach this to her.

"Well...you look like her, I'll just say that."

Finishing the glass all in one big gulp, she set it back down over the bar and got up from her stool. Jessica looked back at him now and gave a little nod. This was all a game to her, she felt he would be fun to toy with. Deciding to mock him a little, she smirked.

"Well...whenever you're ready to chase this Jessica, you can get off your ass and find me at the dance floor."

She began to walk off as she noticed he turned his head to watch her. The dress up of bright red made her stand out from the crowd of other people wearing typical casual wear. Jessica turned her head and decided to tease him even further, taking her hand back and slapping one of her ass cheeks playfully with a smirk over her face. Finally, she walked off as all Ramón could do was sit there and watch her figure fade away. Before he could join her, he had to dig in his pocket and pay for both their drinks before the bartender could complain about it.

Minutes later, the music became a major focus. Jessica found herself on the dance floor, listening to the beats of the music while she began to shuffle her body and flow with the rhythm. Pushing her legs together and back, she showed off her trained dancing skills next to a couple that were barely moving whatsoever. The skill that she showed through her body was evident next to casual club going people on the dance floor just moving about. She wanted Ramón to come dance with her. From only a few days ago, he had proven to be a good dancer who could keep up with her at a frantic pace and accept her touching body.

True to the tempting words, Ramón found himself on the dance floor looking for her. Once he caught an eye of that red jacket she was wearing, he moved behind her and began to shake to the rhythm of the music. A high tempo keyboard based pop track began to play. He made his way closer towards her to the point he knew she would turn around to see his face. Moving his arms out, he stomped his feet down into the dance floor and then she turned around to see him. Jessica greeted him with a smile flashing her perfect pearly white teeth. Offering a hand out to him, Ramón grabbed a hand of her and swung her towards him. Jessica spoke to him as she leaned her back against her dancing partner.

"Come on Ramón, let's put these people to shame with some real dancing!"

After speaking, Jessica pulled off him and let go of his hand. The beat of the music changed into a faster tempo, now was the time to prove her skilled dance training over the years. Stomped her feet backwards in front of Ramón and began to grind herself low on the floor before rising back up and swinging her hair. Placing her hand over her chest, she pushed her body out and did another grind right on key with the song slowing down on tempo. Ramón moved up next to her and Jessica took advantage to turn around to him. She bent over and pushed her ass into his crotch, forcing him to respond with raising his hand and spanking her right cheek.

Some wandering eyes from around them began to watch as Jessica now pumped her ass and did the 'twerk' grind up against him. With this part done and the music speeding back up into faster tempos, she turned around and grabbed his hand and spun him around. Moving face to face with Ramón, he starred back into those deep brown eyes. Jessica had the look of a hungry animal over her face. The song seemed to be coming to an end as it repeated the bridge part of the instrumentation. Ramón put his hands on her hips while she moved them from left to right on key with the beat. Still, the eyes of strangers around them looked on with curiosity and amazement at their skills.

Jessica was putting on a show on the dance floor at such an ease. The people around her served as no competition to anyone that had as much dance training as she did back in Hollywood. Ramón proved to be one man that could keep up with her and put his hands on place to her hips and swat her ass when the situation called for it. With the song coming to a close, she turned to him and laughed while she seen Ramón's eyes looking over all the people around them.

"Three nights in a row, we work like a fucking team! Yeah!"

After speaking, she held up both of her hands to him for a double high five. Ramón clapped his hands to hers before they walked off the dance floor in all smiles. It was only one song so far they had danced but Jessica wanted off the floor anyway. She had better ideas in mind for them dancing. There was something about this man that she couldn't quite get out of her mind yet. Last night she had witnessed him going beyond the V.I.P. rooms. It seemed he was a man in power and had connections to the club, she thought to herself before asking him.

"I saw you go in the V.I.P. door last night after we danced. So, you in with the owners or something?"

Ramón smirked, seeing this as a grand opportunity to flirt over how she ignored his question at the bar.

"Should I tell you, only if you tell me? Did I just have the real deal Jessica Alba, twerk that ass up against me?"

She laughed at him and raised her eyebrow to play along with this silly game.

"Oh, and kiss you on the cheek earlier too? Hmmmm?"

Without fully telling him, Ramón now got every word of her hint. It was true, this was really Jessica Alba standing before him. This was the real deal dancing goddess that had been putting the dance floor to shame with him the past three nights. Together they walked back to the bar before Ramón stopped and took her hand into his and held it. He looked back at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I'll tell you why I get to go back there. The fellas that own this place, they're my cousins."

Her face lit up in a bit of a shock. Jessica had seen the news special from last night about the club, only because she was featured in it. She had paid attention to the program mentioning several times Tony Diaz and how he owned the club. Now she figured that Ramón must have been a family member.

"So you're last name I assume is Diaz? Ramón Diaz?"

He smirked at her and nodded.

"And your last name is Alba, right? Jessica Alba?"

She laughed at him again while shaking her head and responding.

"Oh, knock it off already!"

"Hey, I didn't deny it!"

"Neither did I!"

Making sure she got the last word in, Jessica quickly changed the subject. She didn't want to get lost in small talk of this while she had something else in mind.

"So, Ramón Diaz...would you mind showing Miss. Alba here, my way to the V.I.P. rooms?"

Lowering her voice, she spoke in a more sensual tone to finish speaking.

"That way, I can show you how I like to dance..."

A nod of approval and a big smile over his face showed that Ramón would refuse to say no to that request. He knew exactly what she was hinting to. Holding her hand, he began to walk her towards the big stairs beyond the bar.

"Might as well, come on...I'll show you to it."

Together they went, hand in hand. Ramón walked her up the big black staircase and now trotted her up to the big white door that led to the inner den that was the V.I.P. rooms. The security guard by the door knew Ramón as a family member, so he didn't say a word as he opened the door and walked Jessica in with him. Inside was a hallway stretching out where the offices were and lounge areas. He wanted to take her to a private place where they could properly move their bodies together.

"Come on, this way baby. No one ever goes to this part but me."

Jessica giggled at him as he guided her down a long left hallway. They took a right turn and down the hall was a separate lounge area with a large white couch and a big screen TV, and a couple of big matching leather white chairs. Immediately, she identified the surroundings of the room and was prepared to take advantage of it. The couch served as a proper spot for her to have him sit. Walking about the room in her heels, she unbuttoned her jacket and began to take it off before snapping her fingers and pointing at the couch.

"Ramón! Sit down, right there for me!"

The snap of her fingers set the tone for the whole act. She was in charge, completely showing that to him with her voice of authority. Ramón didn't refuse, he had a seat right in the middle of the couch while Jessica threw her jacket to the floor and revealed herself in a matching red top over her breasts. The loud bass sound of the music downstairs could still be heard within the walls of this private room. Jessica used that to her advantage to let the music beat as a rhythm in which she began to sway her hips once more. She threw her hands up into her hair and locked eyes while shuffling her legs and back and forth.

His eyes were focused solely on the beauty in front of him. Jessica put up a show for the beginning, shuffling to what rhythm she could hear in the background echoing through the private walls and now she turned around and swayed her ass. Bouncing her juicy bum to the music before bending over and doing the whole 'twerk' motion again. Ramón moved his eyes at center stage of watching that amazing ass bounce. After a good bit of shaking it, Jessica took a couple steps back and began to lower her ass down onto his lap.

"Ohhhhh baby, what a spot you found to sit down on."

Jessica ignored his words and closed her eyes. She wasn't going to let his bragging distract her attention from her main focus. She began to grind her hips in a rotation, slowly pumping that ass of hers into his crouch. She could already feel his hard cock growing under her and poking up into her plump ass. Slow and steady, she continued to rock him with her grinding action. Ramón moaned and ran his hands over the side of her bronze skin, feeling her strongly built stomach for a bit. She took the notion to lean back on him and then his nostrils inhaled the strong scent of her strawberry perfume.

"God, this is amazing..."

Still speaking, Ramón was in heaven with her. Already and they had not even taken their clothes off yet but she had this man wrapped under her finger. He closed his eyes and moaned to the feeling as she kept up the slow pace grinding that ass over his crotch. While this was all fun to her, Jessica had other ideas in mind. A lap dance was only the beginning of some real cozy fun and this couch provided the perfect place for them to be naked together. She came to a sudden halt from grinding and then got up from his lap and turned around. Looking down at his pants, she could see his hard member standing straight up simply begging to come out and play.

"Look what I did..."

Jessica spoke as her eyes went down to the big bulge sticking up in his pants. Ramón laughed at her.

"Yeah, look at what you did."

With a smirk over her face, she didn't want to waste anymore time. Jessica fell down to her knees now in front of him and watched him spread his legs to give her good room to get between those legs. She placed her had up at the big leather belt holding his pants together and began to undo the belt while using her free hand to playfully rub the bulge sticking straight up in his pants. Ramón was still in heaven. Not only did he get a lap dance from her, now she would have his cock in her lovely hands. This was a fantasy dream come true for him and any other lucky man in the world.

Suddenly the loud sound of a knock against the wall startled Jessica from down below. Ramón instantly turned his head to look and see a figuring stepping into the room from the hallway. He rolled his eyes when he realized the tall figure was Steven.

"Oh, did I disturb something in here?"

Steven had a smug grin over his face, unable to hold back from cracking a joke that he had just walked in what was about to become a nude show. Jessica was bothered by the rude man walking in and moved to get up from her knees. She grabbed her jacket off the floor and then turned to the man in the doorway and placed her hands on her hips before speaking to him in a demanding voice.

"Sorry, but I don't do double dances when I'm focused on one guy like this."

All Steven could do was laugh at her and tease her a little bit.

"I'd say you were pretty focused, had I not knocked on the door I would have been in for quite a show."

Jessica smirked and replied back to him.

"Oh yeah, you would have only wished it was you. That's the truth!"

"Yeah maybe you're right, but I need a minute with Ramón here. You can wait in the hall, this is private business."

She didn't have to waste her time giving off a smart ass response, though she wanted to. Jessica simply put her jacket back on and stomped out of the room and into the hall. Steven smiled down at his cousin, ready to speak to him. Only, Ramón spoke up first after sighing.

"Had you just waited maybe, what? 30 minutes, I would be getting laid right now."

"You know you aren't supposed to be fucking girls back here, even if no one comes back to this lounge room."

"So what!? And you mean to tell me that you haven't fucked any ladies back at your office!?"

Steven shook his head, never dropping the opportunity to grill his cousin on silly stuff. At heart, he still had youth in him for joking around.

"You're forgetting that my office has a door. A door in which, I can hang a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on it. This lounge area don't have no doors."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. So, what is the big deal? You come and bother me so I figure it has to be about something good."

Ramón turned his head to look at Steven while he walked into the lounge area to face him. He went on speaking directly to him.

"I'm going to be busy next week around Monday, so I'm going to need you to watch over some things for me."

"Oh, like what?"

"Your dumbass brother, that can be a start. Make sure Carlos does his job and don't fuck anything up while I'm gone for a few days. I gotta tend to some matters in South Beach, but it won't be long."

"Yeah OK, I got you."

Ramón sighed as Steven was now done, nodding at him.

"You better go chase your girlfriend, she don't seem like the kind that likes to be waiting."

Steven laughed as he watched Ramón quickly get up from the couch and begin to jog out the door and down the hallway. It was cute to him, but for Ramón this was something he didn't want to lose out on. An experience with Jessica Alba was beyond any dream he could have imagined in recent years. Sure enough, she waited down the hall with her arms crossed. A smirk ran across her lips as he greeted her.

"Sorry about that, my cousin had to see me about something."

"He's rude!"

"Yeah, he can be in times. No disagreement with me."

"Well, since we were disturbed there, how about you come over to my place tomorrow? I would have the proper room and time to really dance for you."

"You...you would invite me over?"

Jessica laughed at him.

"Sure, why not? We've been having so much fun the past few nights, I think we're ready to kick it up a notch."

Ramón reached into the pocket of his jacket to grab his phone. Jessica took this as a sign that they were about to trade numbers.

"Wait, let me do that for you! Open your phone somewhere to a new contact. I'll put my beach home address in and give you my number."

Handing the phone over to her, Ramón watched and listened to her nails beating frantically over the screen as she quickly punched in the address and phone number. Once she was done, she passed it back over to him.

"Tomorrow, around 2 PM. I'll be expecting you, don't be late!"

"You know I won't babe, I can't wait."