Big Booty Bitches Ch. 15

Story Info
Kate Upton invites Steven to join her for a swim.
11.2k words
4.77
171.6k
99

Part 15 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

The sunset moved over the sky, painting the horizon in bright colors of orange fading into pink. The sun was beginning to sink down into the ocean waters, just as it did any other night. The traffic lights blinked from red to green, cars moved as the city began to fade into the night life of Miami. Steven Diaz found himself slowly driving along in his Cadillac, headed right for the club as usual. It was a Friday night, the traffic was bad as expected. The club, Disco Fever would be packed as anyone who worked would expect. This was no ordinary night, at least. He was on duty with his nephew for a change, a promise he made to the young man to introduce him into the wild life of club management.

So far, the plan was rocking smooth. Steven had full control of the club, leaving Tony out of the spotlight and back to his own personal life. That was just the way Steven liked it, he could manage and accomplish far more when he had his older brother out of the picture. Ramón was always around for help, and now his younger brother Carlos was coming back into the fold. Steven still refuse to deal with Carlos, he would remain on his shit list until there was a chance at true redemption. Right now, Steven's main focus was mentoring Tony's son into the business while managing a growing relationship with Emily Ratajkowski in his off time.

Last week, Emily had left Steven to go back to L.A. with production for a movie. He texted with her daily, little messages to remind one another that they remained in each other's thoughts. Without her in town at the moment, he had been feeling a bit lonely. He was far from done with the swinger lifestyle that he had been living in now for so long. Perhaps this weekend, he would get lucky again. He didn't think too much on it while parking his Cadillac into the back parking spot behind the club. Opening the door, he sighed while standing up. Over his body, he wore purple undershirt with a black blazer jacket with the sleeves rolled up and matching black pants. He entered the club, just as he did every other night from the back door.

As soon as Steven had walked in, the sound of the music hit his ears with intensity. Friday night was always the best night that a high paid DJ would be in control of the music. The bright lights shined and faded in a ray of neon colors. He ignored all of this and climbed up the staircase, just as he did any other night. He approached the white V.I.P. door and standing in front of it was none other than Maria. The young blonde assistant sighed in relief when she seen Steven stepping towards her.

"Steven, thank god you're here."

"Maria, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, just glad to see you again."

She giggled, leaning back against the door to tease him. Steven was somewhat confused with Maria's behavior. She wasn't one to ever flirt with him, so he immediately wondered if she had a few drinks so far tonight. It wasn't worth arguing with her, he just nodded and changed the subject with his next words.

"Is Antonio back in the offices?"

"Yeah, he's been working at the computer."

"Alright, I'm going to go in and talk to him."

Maria stepped aside, before gripping the gold knob to the white door and opening it. She and Steven both walked into the inner halls of the V.I.P. area to the club. Steven had to fetch Antonio, knowing that he promised to show him a good time in the club to pay off from the hard work. While they walked down the halls, Maria spoke up.

"He works himself too much at the computers. Works a lot harder than Carlos."

Steven chuckled, still walking to the offices.

"That's not a bad thing, Carlos is next to useless."

"Yeah, I know! I learned that the hard way!"

Stopping at the back offices, Steven reached for the door knob and slowly opened it. He entered the room to find Antonio across from the desks, sitting at the computer typing away at something. Antonio still was wearing his black pinstriped suit, not one to take it off when he was working. He smiled at his nephew before speaking up.

"Hey! You look busy over there!"

The young man looked up to see his uncle, a dumbfounded look on his face told him that he wasn't expecting a visitor. Antonio replied.

"Oh! Yeah, not really. I'm just sitting here going through emails at the moment."

Steven smiled, patting the door with his hand.

"Well, it's Friday night...Come on, let's have some fun downstairs. You're young and I know you've got energy in you. Come on."

Maria had retreated out the halls and back to the door outside the V.I.P. entrance. She wasn't particularly waiting for anyone now that Steven had arrived on schedule, but she liked to stand there near the bodyguards and observe the upstairs of the club with her watchful eye. Over the stairs, was a woman stepping her way up in a pair of large platform heels. Her blonde hair waved, as she made her way up the stairs. Maria looked forward to see this girl, who was much taller than her. Strong legs stomped forward as the curves in her white dress moved. She had a low cut dress, revealing massive cleavage. This was a voluptuous built woman, absolutely gorgeous to Maria's eyes. She was much taller than herself, walking close to the door. Maria smiled and greeted the girl.

"Can I help you?"

The woman ignored Maria, smirking at one of the bodyguards standing by the door. She then spoke to the tall black man standing close by.

"Can you help me? I'm looking for Steven Diaz."

In that instance, Maria couldn't believe herself. Was this girl seriously ignoring her for a bodyguard? She replied to her in an aggravated tone.

"Steven Diaz is currently busy!"

The girl smirked, her smug attitude revealing as she replied to the assistant.

"Yeah, okay. Tell him that Kate Upton would like to have a drink with him downstairs."

She turned around and walked off. Only in that in second did Maria notice this was truly the buxom supermodel herself. The bodyguard standing near her didn't respond at all. A couple seconds later, the door opened behind her, Steven and Antonio both stepping out. Maria turned and spoke.

"Oh, there you are...Someone wants to meet you downstairs, Steven."

"Oh yeah, anyone important."

The blonde assistant sighed.

"Yeah, Kate Upton."

Antonio's jaw dropped.

"Kate Upton? Fucking seriously?"

Maria laughed at the younger man.

"Yeah, fucking seriously! She wants to meet Steven."

Steven looked over at Antonio, it was easy for him to read the young man's face. He could tell that he obviously wanted to meet Kate too. He patted him on the shoulder.

"Come on, let's go see if this is a joke or a prank."

The two walked off, approaching the staircase to head down to the lower level of the club. Antonio couldn't believe it. Just last week he had met a famous woman who blew his mind, not to mention that on his birthday he had the greatest surprise ever with his dream crush. Now he had the chance to meet Kate Upton, a real dream come true. He almost wanted to beginning drooling over himself by the time they made it down the stairs. Sure enough, near the bar was a tall blonde haired girl. The resemblance to Kate Upton was very striking. She turned to look at both Steven and Antonio walking towards her. At that moment, Antonio knew this was no joke at all. Steven smirked at her and nodded.

"Are you Kate Upton?"

The blonde girl smirked before replying.

"Are you Steven Diaz?"

Steven nodded, Antonio looked back at his uncle and then at Kate. She could see the dumbfounded look over the younger man's face, something Kate always got a chuckle out of.

"So Kate, you are about the last person I expected to come seek me out. I don't believe I am a lucky man to win a date with the sexiest super model in the country, so what is the occasion you came to this club?"

"Your friend Jennifer...Remember?"

"Is her middle name is Love?"

Kate nodded her head. It finally hit Steven in his mind, the dirty things he had done with Jennifer Love Hewitt some months back.

"So it was you on the other end of that phone..."

She giggled, smirking with a mischievous grin as she approached Steven. Her huge cleavage hung merely inches away from his chest, forcing his eyes to glance down and then back up at her as she replied.

"Yes, it was! I knew something was going on."

While Kate stood tall up to Steven, all Antonio could do was watch. The buxom blonde spoke again.

"I would like to have some drinks with you, I've heard a lot about you from Jennifer."

She turned, facing the bar and then Steven figured it was best to introduce her to Antonio. He didn't want his nephew to feel left out.

"Kate, I'd like you to also meet Antonio."

The younger man took a deep breath as she turned to look at him. Kate smirked, seeing how easy she made the young man blush was pretty funny.

"Hi Antonio, you look pretty excited."

"Excited? Well, yeah! I never thought I'd be meeting Kate Upton!"

She laughed before turning back to Steven and raising her eyebrow up at him.

"I'm not here to waste time. I want to have some fun, so how about we all dance?"

Kate looked over at Antonio, offering her left hand out to him while Steven took a hold of her right hand. She found herself led by both of the men now, as they walked her out to the dance floor. The sound of heavy dance music always pumped from the speakers in Disco Fever, right now a slow beat was playing with a lot of bass. The DJ that had been assigned for Friday nights was none other than Trevor, his music specialized in instrumentals with lots of bass and synth keyboards. Right now, Kate was where she wanted to be: the center of attention. it was always fun to have men competing over her, this made her glad that Steven had his nephew there to dance too. While the music played, she let go of their hands and began to sway from them on the dance floor.

Suddenly the song changed, the intro played to a beat of old school Disco. Kate turned to look at Antonio and gave him a smirk. She grabbed his hand and pulled the young man close to her, allowing her heavy cleavage to push up against his chest. She was teasing him, watching his eyes grow as he looked down at her big tits, all before she turned around and took Steven's hand. Kate twisted, turning herself around and bumping her ass up against Steven's crotch. He grinned, pulling her close to him as they continued dancing. At the same time, Antonio couldn't help but move towards Kate. Their dancing was less in skill and more in touching one another on the floor. Kate didn't care whatsoever of anyone watching them, there was so many people on the dance floor, it didn't matter.

The dancing was far from skilled between the three of them. Kate didn't care, she just wanted to tease both of them. Jennifer had admitted to her the truth about the phone conversation just a few weeks ago. She couldn't stop talking about Steven or his cousin to the point, Kate had become somewhat jealous. She and Jennifer had been friends after meeting in L.A. a few years ago. Kate enjoyed keeping a wild private life all to herself, something Steven would soon find out once she had lured him away from the dance floor. Once the song began to stop and fade into a new number, she stomped off the floor, watching as the two men followed behind her. Antonio smiled big, showing his pearly white teeth as they began to walk away.

"One up to you, Kate! This was a lucky night!"

She held up her hand, allowing Antonio to give her a high-five. Kate then turned her attention to Steven, it was time to take on a private discussion away from here.

"How about that drink, Steven? I'd like to be alone with you for a chat, if you don't mind."

"Sure, Kate...wanna go up to my office?"

The blonde smirked and nodded. Steven looked back at Antonio and gave him a nod.

"Wait here, this won't be long."

Sadly for the younger man, he had to watch one famous woman he thought about often as she followed up the stairs with his uncle. Antonio was just now discovering the truth among his family, how they did business and had connections into the high life of Hollywood women. His experience with J-Lo had taught him to expect the unexpected, now it was Kate Upton. Steven took Kate through the halls of where the inner V.I.P. section of the club was. She looked over her shoulder, seeing that there were people around in the hall as she tugged on his arm. She wanted to go some place private and Steven didn't disappoint, walking her through the hall that led to the lounge room. Kate immediately could see there was no door, a shame that someone could easily walk in on them.

"So, Kate..."

Steven looked at her as she let of his arm and he walked over to the white couch, overlooking the coffee table while he spoke.

"You're friends with Jennifer Love and that was you over that phone...I'm certainly impressed, what a coincidence."

She smirked when his eyes gazed back up at her. Kate's eyes were beautiful blue eyes were so enticing. Her body may have been a fortress of seduction, but her eyes were another thing. Kate crossed her arms over her little white dress, pushing her heavy cleavage up to tease him further before she answered him back.

"Yeah, that was me. We've been friends for a few years now."

"That's funny. I just figured I'd ask you something, when did you know that Jennifer was lying about what was really going on with the phone? I mean...I thought she handled herself pretty well giving you a bullshit story."

Kate giggled before smirking again.

"How about a better question; who did you think you were fooling, exactly? I knew she was doing something kinky with a man, just based on what I've done with her before. Why would you think Jennifer handled that situation so well? Simple, experience."

Steven looked back down at the coffee table and then back at Kate. Now he understood. it was almost funny how Kate was revealing this to him, he knew there was something truly naughty about Jennifer Love. From his experience with her, that was enough to tell him what kind of woman she was.

"I guess you're right, no way I could argue with you on that."

She laughed at him before rolling her eyes and taking in a sigh.

"Oh please...a man like you? Of course, you're not arguing with me."

Still smirking at him, Steven was quite amused by her smugness. He moved to sit on the couch. Kate's heels clacked over the floor as she moved to stand by him. She placed her hand on her hip and remained starring down at him with that arrogant grin on her face. Steven could clearly see that she was used to being the center of attention. He figured it was better to play into her game here, to stroke her already inflated ego some more.

"So Kate, tell me about what Jennifer had spoken to you about. What did she tell you about me?"

The buxom blonde laughed at him before replying.

"Oh my god, what did she tell me!? Well, first of all..."

She moved to sit down next to him on the couch, tracing her eyes to him.

"She told me about the phone incident. What was really going on while she told me a made up story, and you were pumping your cock between those big tits of hers..."

Kate moved close to him, placing her hand on his leg to tease him further while she continued speaking.

"Then, she told me about how you've got a really big dick...Just the kind that she likes from a Latin stallion, that was her exact words."

Steven's eyes narrowed down, seeing Kate's hand on his right leg before he looked back at her with a smile over his face.

"Latin Stallion, huh? Jennifer really called me that?"

The blonde girl nodded her head, no need to tell him 'yes' in words. Steven just nodded with a smile over his face. He would have to take her word for it.

"Did she explain to you what we did the next day after the club?"

"Of course she did, you fucked her. Only, you brought your cousin to help you out."

Kate giggled while Steven listened to her continue.

"I guess I should tell you, she likes to have more than one man take her from time to time."

"And what about you, Kate?"

She began to move her hand over his leg, allowing the texture of his pants to be felt over her fingertips. She looked back up at him and finally responded after a few seconds.

"I can always handle two together, but you're the Diaz man that I wanted to see. What did you think? That I came to Miami just to shoot for a magazine and maybe catch a Heat game?"

Moving closer to him, her hand ran up over his chest as Kate had moved inches close to his face. She wanted to force the temptation on him, as if her dazzling beauty wasn't enough to do it. She spoke in a low seductive tone of voice.

"I want to get fucked while I'm in town. I trust my friend when it comes to judgement of men to associate myself with. I need someone low key, someone I can maybe come back to again."

Without giving him a chance to kiss her, she moved back and then quickly got off the couch. Kate turned her back to him, as her heels clicked over the floor. She wasn't about fast moving type men. It was better to let the burn of seduction sink in, to drive a man insane with the dirty thoughts he could be thinking of. When she turned to look back at Steven, he had crossed his legs while looking up at her and simply gave her a nod.

"Go on Kate, you've got my attention."

A typical answer to her ears. Like yeah duh, I've got your attention, she thought to herself.

"I've got a luxury apartment not far from here. Get out your phone, I'm going to get you to put this address down."

Just outside of the V.I.P. entrance, it was all business as usual back at the club. Antonio couldn't just sit back and relax no matter how enticing the up beat dance music could be. Of all the women in the world, he had just danced with Kate Upton. It was a dream come true, and now he found himself upstairs standing outside the white door that led to the V.I.P. rooms. He didn't have the balls to walk in, afraid to see this woman of his dreams with his uncle. It was kinda like Maria had hinted to him last week, the hint about what 'really goes on' with his father and uncle. It wouldn't be a far stretch to sit outside and wonder if Kate was blowing his uncle, or something more kinky than that. He wished it was him, but he didn't want to walk in and witness such a thing. It would only keep him up at night wishing that it was him experiencing her.

Suddenly the door opened and Antonio watched as Kate walked out. She had a smirk over her face. He moved to try and talk to her, following her as she walked towards the stairs leading down. It wasn't obvious to him yet that she was ignoring him.

"Hey Kate!"

It eventually had hit him that she was indeed ignoring him. She didn't even turn to look at him, just walking down the stairs. He stopped himself and simply watched her figure move down each step. Antonio sighed, here was one of the women of his dreams walking away. From behind him, Steven began to approach his nephew. He placed his hand on the young man's shoulder to get his attention, forcing him to turn around.

"Hey Antonio, you want that girl don't you?"

"Yeah...It's Kate Upton, of course I do."

Steven nodded, a huge smile was crossed over his lips.

"Alright, listen up: I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow. You want your shot with here, I ain't gonna leave you out on this. I've been invited to her place, and you're coming with me."

"That...that sounds good."

"Good, now go home and get yourself some rest Antonio..."

He laughed at the young man while patting him on the shoulder.