Big Booty Bitches Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Ride me baby, ride it!"

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOU CUM!!"

Those giant breasts that had attracted him the first time they met were swinging, bouncing in front of his ideas. Emily placed her hands down on his chest, running them through them over the skin under his hair. Her hair waved around while her tits shook due to the movements while she quickly pumped herself down, grinding on him. Steven reached his hands up, grabbing at her breasts. He latched onto them as he leaned up and bucked his hips up, driving his cock into her pussy. Emily closed her eyes before screaming out.

OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! YES, YES!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Beyond the closed door and down the hall into the cockpit of the plane, Manuel could hear the screams and he knew what was going on. Steven had told him before they made it to the airport that he was in town to pick up a girlfriend. He could've guessed that the two would be getting it on in the plane. Back in the room, Steven groaned as his cock continued to thrust into her pussy until Emily came to a stop and they both were screaming loudly in their voices. Steven came first before she spoke.

"YES, BABY!! THAT'S IT, I'M GONNA-"

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK BABY!! I'M CUMMING, OHHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Together their climax had come at the same time. He closed his eyes, leaning back on the bed as he felt his cock exploding. Her body tensed up before her juices had burst and coated his rod at the same time. This was the kind of orgasm that Emily had been dreaming to experience with him during the time they were apart. Slowly, she tried to catch her breath while looking down at him and licking her lips. Steven opened his eyes, only to feel Emily's hands running up his chest before she lowered her head down to kiss his lips. Steven's hands reached up to cup her face while they moaned into each other's mouths. After breaking the kiss, Emily looked back into his eyes and smirked before speaking in a low voice.

"I've been thinking about you a lot the past couple nights. Ever since you told me you would come to London to meet me."

"Yeah, you've been missed back home. You did a better job trying to wear me out than a flight would do."

Emily looked at him while leaning and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, do you ever sleep!?"

He smiled while nodding his head.

"I get asked that a lot, but yeah! I managed to get in a good nap before the plane right, all for you."

"Mmmmmmm, so you're saying that you slept so you would have the energy to fuck me on the plane. Is that right?"

"Yeah, something like that."

She rolled her eyes while climbing off his body. Emily stood up from the bed and then reached his hand to pull him up.

"Come on, get up! I know we're not finished, not after the first impression you gave me when we had the time in the hot tub."

"Oh yeah? What's on that dirty mind of yours, Emily?"

He spoke while she pulled him up from the bed. Turning around to look at him, she gave him the answer he wanted.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass. That's what is on my dirty mind! Fuck me in the ass then I want that thick cock between my tits, got a problem with that?"

"Hell no, I don't have a problem with doing that!"

Her face turned to a smirk before she replied in a simple word.

"Good! Now bend me over, oh my god I've been waiting to do this again."

Steven should've guessed from the first time that Emily was a kinky young woman. Here she was begging to do more stuff, completely careless of the fact that they were putting on an audio show for the pilot on the other end of the plane. He watched her bend over the bed. spreading her legs out on the floor. He came behind her, positioning himself before his hands reached up to softly caress the skin of her lovely ass. He had a flashback in his mind of earlier in the day when he had Holly bent over and slid his cock into her ass. He had pulled that blonde woman's hair all through natural reaction, but he didn't want to fuck Emily in the same way he did Holly. Luckily for him, Emily had started off as the aggressive one and showed him her true feelings. His hands pulled her ass cheeks apart and then within seconds, he slipped his head into her dark hole before sliding it in.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! There you go, get it in there!! Fuck my ass, mmmmmm..."

Licking her lips, Emily closed her eyes and moaned as she began to feel his cock slowly sliding in and out of her back door hole. Steven couldn't help but wonder if Emily was friends with any of his other famous contacts back in Hollywood. Perhaps that could explain why their dirty minds in parallel lines. Her eyes remained closed while she felt his rod continue to slide in and out of her ass. Steven moved his hands up to press on her back while he began to push into her harder and faster. Emily's voice immediately raised, making sure even the pilot could hear her.

"OH YEAH, THAT'S IT!! FUCK MY ASS, STEVEN!! FUCK MY ASS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DREAMING OF DOING AGAIN!!"

Her loud voice screaming out was not the first time it rang into Manuel's ears back in the cockpit. Steven raised his hand back before spanking her left ass cheek. It didn't catch him at all that he spanked Holly the same way when he was behind her. Still ramming his cock in and out of Emily's lovely ass, he groaned while taking in a deep breath and moaning.

"God, I love fucking this ass!"

"OH YEAHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMM!!"

Yet again, he spanked her ass when she spoke. At the rate he was going of pumping his cock back and forth into her ass, he realized he would end up blowing his load again. Steven slowed down, taking one final thrust into her ass before he came to a complete stop.

"Emily baby, I wanna finish with your tits. Make me cum with those giant fucking breasts!"

"Mmmmmmm, just what I wanted you to do too!"

She waited for him to slide his cock from her ass and take a few steps, then she turned around and dropped down to her knees. Emily didn't waste any time sitting on her knees and holding her breasts up for him. Steven pushed his cock towards the entrance she created in the middle of the folds. She pushed her tits together, looking down at his swollen rod and then spitting on it. Steven responded by putting his hand on her shoulder and then rocking forward as he thrust his hips. Emily licked her lips and looked up at him while his cock began to pump in and out of her huge breasts.

"Ohhhhh, you just loved my tits the first time you fucked them."

"Yeah, they're so fucking big and soft!"

Emily laughed loudly, feeling his shaft thrusting forward between her mounds of flesh. Her hair had moved a bit in her eyes, but she refused to let go of her breasts to deny him this pleasure. Steven's grip on her shoulder tightened while he pumped faster and harder between her tits. Emily looked down to watch his cock push up before disappearing back between the fold. The buxom model moaned, loving the feeling of friction his cock created through her tits. When she looked back up at his face, it became clear to her that he was pushing the limit.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you Steven? Just fucking do it! Cum all over these tits, just like you did last time!"

"Oh yeah, I'm ready to cum baby!"

"Then fucking do it! Cum all over these tits for me, mmmmm!!"

Letting go of her breasts, Emily allowed his cock to bounce free from her big breasts. Steven took a hold of his rod again, for the second time he was jacking himself off to cum all over a woman within a 24 hour span. She pushed her breasts up, closing her eyes and licking her lips before she felt the first splash hit her. Steven took deep breaths, moaning as his cock exploded. The first wad of cum splashed over her left tit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, FUCK!! You know how to bring it out of me, baby!!"

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! Go for it, cum on those tits!"

The second spurt of cum landed over her left nipple before a string flew over her tits and upwards to her neck. His cock drenched her again with a thick layer of cum painting over her right breast. Emily opened her eyes, looking down as more drops of cum fell to her large breasts. All she could do was moan to the feeling of his warm seed striking her skin. Once it seemed he had drained his cock, Steven took a deep breath and looked down at her before speaking.

"You happy with that mess on your big titties, baby?"

Emily giggled before looking back up ant him with a smirk on her face and nodding.

"Yeah, I'm happy honey. Just wait till we get back in Miami. You and me are about to have a long week with one another."

TO BE CONTINUED