Big Booty Bitches Ch. 20

Story Info
Salma Hayek and Tony's relationship becomes serious.
9.9k words
4.8
19.1k
71
0

Part 20 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

Darkness had fallen over the city some hours ago. It seemed at times that Miami during the night was a whole different place than the hours with the sun hanging in the sky. Tony knew that feeling, all the way back to his own youth. Here he was, taking the drive out to his club after an emergency phone call with Maria. An altercation had been made between his son Antonio and cousin Carlos. On the way there, Tony sat on the phone listening to one of the security guards describe the scene. They both were bruised up, but it appeared that Antonio got the worst end of the beating. Multiple men were thrown out of the club who had arrived as an entourage with Carlos.

After parking his car, the old man got out and slammed the door before making his entrance into the club. Tony wasted no time going upstairs, walking through that white door that led to the V.I.P. rooms and the inner areas of the club. He had thrown on a black suit before leaving his yacht, nothing too fancy as he had no desire to stay the night after he took care of this situation. Upon walking through the halls, he seen Maria coming down to greet him. The young woman appeared to be burdened from the sign on her face. She pulled at her white jacket over her shoulders while approaching Tony.

"Señor Diaz, I'm glad you've arrived."

"Yes Maria, I'm here now. How bad is my boy injured?"

"I don't know, security is holding both of them down in a room. They wouldn't let me in."

"I'll see to it, thank you for calling."

The older man offered her a reassuring smile, but he could still witness the sense of worry over her face. She bit her lower lip, before walking off. Tony continued to walk his pace down the hall. For Maria, she had every reason to fear the worst for Antonio. If only Steven had answered his phone, she wouldn't have been forced to call Tony. She could sense from her interactions with Antonio that he did not get along with his father, at least compared to the positive relationship he had with his uncle Steven. While walking down the hall, her phone rang in her pocket. Maria hurried to the office upon answering it, she could see it was Steven from the caller ID on the screen.

"Hey, you called?"

A sigh was heard before she answered back.

"Yeah about twenty minutes ago."

"I was having dinner with Emily. I couldn't answer right away, sorry. What's going on?"

"Carlos and Antonio got into a brawl."

"What the fuck!? Antonio's not hurt bad, is he?"

"I'm afraid so, security had to get involved."

"Give me five minutes, I'll be right there."

"I had to call Tony since you didn't pick up."

"Don't matter, I'm coming to the club anyway. See you soon, thanks for the call."

The phone clicked, hanging up. Maria sighed, hoping that she didn't create a family problem with the two older men. By now, Tony had made his way into the security room and observed the scene of Antonio and Carlos broken apart in the same room. They were guarded by bouncers who retold the story. The surveillance cameras were brought to Tony, allowing him to witness the altercation and make a judgement for himself. The man was enraged, already not wanting to hear both sides of the story. His son appeared to be wrong from the camera evidence, as Antonio threw the first punch, but Carlos had outnumbered him with a number of men.

Antonio sat bruised and bloody. His nose was busted, but thankfully not broken. He held a bloody rag up to his nose to stop the bleeding. A purple bruise had formed over his right eye, forcing the skin to inflate a bit. Carlos on the other hand, barely had a scratch. It wasn't a fair fight at all since he was older; bigger, and had came with other men to outnumber the younger man. Tony looked back at both of them in the room as they sat apart. Between them were two security guards there to prevent them from fighting again. While shoving his hands into his pockets, the old man looked at both of them sternly before speaking directly to Carlos.

"You, look at me."

Carlos looked up at Tony, just before the man spoke again.

"Get out, you're fucking fired."

"Wait you-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU THINK I'M IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR FUCKING SHIT, CARLOS!? YOU JUST FUCKED YOURSELF, NOW GET OUT! YOU'RE FIRED, DON'T FUCKING COME BACK!!"

The eruption of the old man's voice into screaming was enough to tell anyone in the room that Tony truly was not playing. Carlos sighed and then got up from his chair, proceeding to walk out the door. Tony's eyes watched him, moving to the door to open it for him. The older man had to make sure he still got the last word. As Carlos stepped out, he taunted him again.

"I told you, this was your last chance! Don't fucking come back trying to ride my coat tails for another job! You just fucked yourself out of this one!"

Now that Carlos was dealt with, Tony slammed the door and turned his attention to his son. He took a sigh before looking over Antonio's injuries. The young man looked up at his father before listening to him launch off into another rant.

"And you, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I watched the surveillance tape, what did you think you were gonna accomplish? He had you outnumbered, and you don't need me to tell you how Carlos is much taller than you, yet you still threw the first punch. Why!?"

He sighed while rolling his eyes. Tony continued to speak again.

"Did it not cross your mind that you were going to get your ass kicked?"

"Dad, you don't understand."

"Yes, I do understand! You're the one that don't! I raised you better than to stupidly get into fights where you know the odds are stacked against you. What the fuck were you trying to prove to him!?"

Antonio sighed before looking back at his father.

"Look Dad, he came to me talking shit."

"But still, why did you try to fight him!? You could've called a bodyguard or someone to dispose of him. I know Carlos is stupid, but this isn't an excuse. This is so fucking embarrassing. It makes ME look bad! My son getting in fights at my club, were you trying to make me look like a goddamn fool tonight!?"

"No! Why is this about you now!?"

"It's my club, and you are my son. It is about me, I'm the reason you are here."

At that moment, Antonio couldn't help but to drop his jaw in sudden shock. His dad always did make problems all about him, but this was too much to bear. Here he was, bruised and beaten yet his old man had such a lack of understanding. Tony stepped away, turning his back to Antonio while shoving his hands back into his pockets. The older man took a sigh before turning around and waving his finger back to Antonio.

"You must learn from this, I'm taking you off staff tomorrow."

"What!? Are you fucking serious!?"

"Yes, I'm serious and watch your mouth, boy!"

"This is unfair, dad! I'm getting punished for this bullshit?"

"I can't allow my son to be seen like this. Have you looked in the mirror yet? Your face is all fucked up. Besides, you have this altercation and it makes me look bad. My son getting in fights in my club, how you think that's gonna read in the newspapers?"

A knock was heard on the door, interrupting their argument. Tony sighed and then walked to the door, ready to blow up at whoever was outside. He opened the door and was greeted to the face of his brother: Steven. The older man looked back somewhat confused before speaking.

"Steven? What are you doing here?"

"I got a call that it was an emergency at the club. I called off dinner to get here as fast as I could."

Steven gazed beyond Tony's shoulder to see Antonio sitting in the background. The younger man leaned in his chair to see his uncle. Tony eventually stepped back, allowing him to enter the room. Steven stood tall in his grey suit with matching grey pants. Underneath the jacket was a neon purple shirt. He took one look at Antonio's battered face and then spoke to him.

"So Carlos did this?"

Taking in a deep breath, Antonio nodded at him. Steven shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket before speaking again.

"Where's he at now?"

"I told him to get out and I fired him."

As Tony answered, Steven looked back at him and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, that was fucking smart. You should've left him here until I arrived, I would've beat the living shit out of that fucker like he deserves. You just let him walk free after beating up on your son, that was a fucking genius decision Tony."

Tony shook his head, knowing that soon he would have to hear Steven's mouth and an argument. Looking back at his brother, he offered his reply before getting angry.

"My boy is the wrong too. You see, I got the tape and Junior here threw the first punch. It didn't even cross his mind that Carlos had two guys with him and that meant he was outnumbered!"

Steven shook his head.

"Come on, you can't be serious. If Carlos came to him with two guys, you should know he wanted to start some shit. The fuck is wrong with you, man? That's your son right there, look at what that mother fucker did to your son."

It was that moment when Antonio realized something he would never forget. His uncle truly had his back. Tony looked back at Steven and nodded before giving him an irritated response.

"Step outside with me and let's talk about this."

The two older men proceeded to leave the room. Antonio watched as his father shut the door, leaving him inside. He was hoping not to expose his son to their argument. Standing outside the hall, Tony launched back at Steven with a heated response.

"Look, don't fucking tell me how to deal with my son. He's my kid, not yours. I don't appreciate you criticizing my parenting in front of him like that. You fucking got that?"

"He's your son, but I'm the one that spends the most time with him. I watch out for him all the time."

"I appreciate that, you do your job well. But why weren't you here tonight?"

"I was out for dinner with Emily, but don't fucking blame that on me! You're the one that brought Carlos into this mess. You couldn't just take my fucking advice when I told you to let that piece of shit rot after he got out of jail."

"He's family, Steven. You don't just up and abandon family members like that. Families look out for each other."

"Well, fuck him! I don't care if he's family or not! I warned you about him, and you fucking knew! You knew damn well what a fuck up he is! That's not my fault for not being here tonight! Family or no family, Tony you can't fix a scum bag. I gave up on Carlos after he ended up in prison. I knew right then and there, he wasn't ever going to get his shit together."

By now, Antonio had moved to the door. The young man forced his ear up against the door, attempting to listen in on the argument. Occasionally when their voices raised, he could hear the conversation.

"I fired Carlos, so it's all taken care of now."

"No it's not, this don't take away what he did to your son. I'll hunt that mother fucker down myself and kick his sorry ass."

Tony rolled his eyes before responding.

"I'm removing Antonio from staff too. He has to learn not to embarrass me like this."

"Are you fucking serious?"

With a laugh, Tony nodded back to his brother.

"Yes, I am! Got a problem with it, hermano?"

"Of course I have a fucking problem with it! You think he embarrassed you? You embarrass yourself, Tony! You are the one who had to be a fucking idiot and not listen to me when I warned you and told you repeatedly what bad news Carlos is! You couldn't just think for one minute and trust me on that!"

"It's my club, Steven! Go ahead and throw your temper tantrum, call me whatever you want! You know who I trust? ME! THAT'S WHO! I put this whole fucking together, ME! I call the shots, not you! Junior ain't gonna embarrass me with another altercation like that! As of tonight, I don't want him back in the club."

Steven sighed. He looked back in anger at his brother before speaking.

"That kid is our future, man. He don't deserve to be treated like this."

"I don't deserve to be embarrassed by him! I'd like to think that I raised my son to be better than to act like this."

"You embarrass yourself with your fucking ego! I'm the one that is here every night while you get to live like a king on your fucking boat!"

Tony rolled his eyes and began to walk off. He understood Steven's rage to the point he clearly knew when it was time to walk away and avoid a violent altercation. Back when they were young, their arguments always led to fist fights. Tony had learned to try and avoid Steven, as he often got the better of him in those fights. Steven was forced to stand there and watch his older brother walk off. He was enraged, curling his hands into a fist and letting out a deep sigh. Once his mind began to clear, he opened the door to find Antonio sitting in the chair with the look of disappointment over his face. Steven approached his nephew, as Antonio looked at him and spoke.

"So I'm out of the club for now. Dad told you, huh?"

"Yeah, but don't worry. Your father gets angry, but I can talk him out of it once the dust settles."

Antonio sighed before shaking his head. Steven continued to speak.

"I'm sorry, Antonio. Your father...your father is a fucking idiot, to be honest. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't trash your old man in front of you, but he's my brother. He's given me enough headaches over the years, always thinking about himself first."

"He is right though, I can't say he's not. I was outnumbered, I knew Carlos was going to kick my ass but I didn't want to back down after he insulted me. Carlos said he was looking for you. He wanted me to call you over something, he didn't say what for."

Looking back into Antonio's bruised face, Steven nodded. He knew exactly why Carlos wanted to find him. It was over the product he had gotten rid of. All Steven could hope for was that Ramón didn't spill his guts out about the money, or give Carlos a share. He nodded to Antonio before replying.

"Oh, that figures. Well, I'm gonna be looking for him now. Don't blame this on yourself, you can't help it that Carlos is looking for trouble. Don't let your old man's words bother you either. You got me, and I'll always have your back. When I get my hands on Carlos, I will make sure he looks worse than you do tonight."

The words were enough to make Antonio smile a bit. To hear Steven's remark about making Carlos look worse than he was tonight. The bruises over his face stung, but he was more worried about being seen in public like this. Steven patted his shoulder before speaking again.

"My car is outside, it's unlocked. Go ahead and get outta here and meet me out there. I'll drive you home."

"Thanks Steven, I know I have you to count on."

"You'll always have me to count on, Antonio. Give me a few weeks with your old man. Once he's in a better mood, I can talk him into letting you back on the club staff."

Giving his nephew a reassuring smile, Steven patted his shoulder again. He then turned around and headed for the door, ready to leave the club. Before he made his exit trip to bring Antonio home, he had one more thing to do. Steven marched down the hall and to the office doors at the end He opened the door to the office leading where Antonio and Maria worked. The blonde assistant sat behind her desk with her arms crossed. As Steven stepped in, she looked back at him and spoke.

"I was just informed a few minutes ago that Antonio has been put on leave."

The tone of her voice was enough to tell Steven that she was not amused. He looked back at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I can't help it that Tony makes the decisions over me. I want you to do something for me."

Rolling her eyes, Maria looked back at him but did not speak. He had her attention to the point he spoke again.

"Look, I can give you some time off to do this. I want you to spend tomorrow with some time with Antonio. A week or two, is that fine?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're his only friend I know. He's not going to be at the club so I won't be able to watch out for him."

Steven turned, looking outside the doorway of the office before he stepped in. He shut the door behind him and moved closer to her desk. Maria moved her arms, looking back to the man before answering him.

"What do you want me to do though? We are friends yes, but I don't understand."

"You know what I mean, Maria. Look, Antonio lives in a penthouse all to himself. I know he don't have many friends and he's been sheltered most of his life. I'll give you the address, just go up and surprise him. Talk him into doing something. Go out to the park, go see a movie or a basketball game, whatever you want to do."

"So you're asking me to take him on a date, is that it?"

"In a way, yeah. Something to get him out into the city to enjoy himself."

The young woman bust out laughing. She looked down while giggling before she answered Steven.

"And you're serious about paying me a week off for this?"

"Yes! I'm worried about him! I'll feel better if he has a friend there to keep his spirits up. After what happened tonight, he could use it."

Maria laughed again. It wasn't that he was funny, it was so hard to believe Steven would suggest such a thing. She looked back at him and nodded before responding.

"Alright, what the heck, why not?"

Steven sighed in relief before smiling.

"Thank you, Maria! You just lifted a great burden from my shoulders. Where's a note pad? I'll write the address of the hotel down and the room number. You have his phone number, right?"

"Yes, I can text him tomorrow, but I think I'd rather drop in as a surprise."

"Good, I'll write down the room number. Take him out, do whatever you want. He needs some fresh air, I don't want him sitting there feeling horrible after getting his ass kicked like this."

"I know what you mean. I'll be happy to spend some time with him tomorrow!"

******************

1 DAY LATER

Quiet days were spent back in the secluded yacht that Tony called his home. After he left the club last night, he returned home to get some rest. Since winter of last year, he had been spending far less time around the club. Steven handled things better than he did, something Tony had realized over time. The true reason he was distancing himself away from his former lifestyle was more or less a product of age. Life had changed a bit as he was slowly falling in love. Tony had began to think more about his future than anything else. The days of the swinger partying lifestyle appeared to be moving to an end. He woke up almost every morning with the same woman beside him in bed.

The afternoon was settling into the day as he sat in his office within the yacht and handled phone calls. A lit cigar remained in the round ash tray while he set the phone down. Tony then pulled out his notebook to write down a scheduled time for a meeting next week. All information that would later be passed down to Steven at the Club. From the distance, the door opened to his office and the sound of high heels could be heard coming in. Tony didn't look up, he just continued writing while he spoke aloud. He could've guessed just who made their entrance into the cabin room.

"Yes?"

"Good afternoon, dear..."

His eyes looked up to see Salma Hayek. Tony smiled as she came approaching him. The woman wore a pair of blue jeans with a brown leather belt over them. A white shirt was over her chest, tucked in with a black jacket over it. Her jet black hair was neatly pinned up. She was so beautiful, all ready to go out in town by her appearance. She walked over to his desk and leaned down, placing a kiss over his cheek.