Big Booty Bitches Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Business and then pleasure' was Khloe's motto, at least when it came to a situation like this. She was well aware that Steven took an interest in her the previous night. If all would've went well, she probably would've went home with him. She seen him as a player, reading him carefully as a dangerous type of man she liked to associate herself with. As they got out of the car, she held his hand while walking into the lobby of the hotel room. She was ready to have a good time with this man and his nephew, offering small conversation in the car. Back in his penthouse suite, Antonio turned on the air conditioner as he felt himself ready to break a sweat. When he walked back into the living room, that was when he heard the knock at the door. The young man gasped, stopping in his tracks before he took a deep breath. It was time.

"He must be nervous behind that door."

Khloe spoke to Steven as they waited. He chuckled at her comment before replying.

"Can you blame him?"

"No, not really. I assume a lot of young men would line up the street for a chance to fuck me. I just hope he is as handsome as you are."

Before another word could be uttered, the front door swung open to Antonio standing tall. His eyes glanced over Khloe as the woman gave him a smug grin. Beyond the white jacket, he could see the outline of her cleavage in what appeared to be some black outfit. She looked him over before speaking.

"Ah, so you're the young man known as Antonio."

"Yes, hello Miss. Kardashian."

She rolled her eyes, stepping through the door. Her high heels clicked loudly over the floor. Steven stepped in behind her and closed the door, secluding the three of them in the privacy of the penthouse. As Khloe walked about in the living room, she answered Antonio back while unbuttoning her white jacket.

"I don't want to be called by 'Miss. Kardashian' today. Khloe will do just fine, young man."

Her back was turned to him by the time she had unbuttoned the jacket. Khloe let it fall to the floor while stepping her right leg out, revealing herself to be wearing nothing more than a one piece bustier outfit with long sleeves covering her slender arms. From the back view, both men could see the immense size of her gigantic ass with the lower piece of the outfit extended between her ass cheeks like a thong. Khloe ran her left hand down, gripping her ass cheek as she looked beyond her shoulder with a smug, but inviting grin to both of them.

"Get your fucking clothes off, if you know what's best for you."

"Are you talking to me?"

Steven teased her. Khloe, shook her head before leaning over to show them her huge ass in clear sight. She answered back while shaking it around to the left and right.

"That's to both of you! I know both of you better have the balls to fuck me good!"

"Yeah, you'll see. Get that fucking outfit off too, since we're stripping."

The older man's response to her set the tone of snarky comments. Steven grabbed his cellphone out of his pocket and placed it down on the coffee table facing the couch. It was a mental note to not neglect the promise he made to Vida earlier. Khloe turned around, watching as the men began to undress themselves. Her outfit was a one piece bustier that zipped up the middle. Apart from being long sleeved, it would be easy to disrobe. She waited until both of them were standing naked before her and holding their cocks by the time she was ready to give a strip show. Khloe began by looking up into their faces and smirking a little. Her long golden hair moving down from both sides of her face.

With her hand placed down on the zipper, she pretended that there was a song playing in her mind. Subtle hip hop beats were what she usually stripped and danced to. Khloe slowly tugged the zipper down, noticing that by now both men were stroking their cocks with the grip of a hand. She ran her hands through her hair, grinding her hips to move them back and forth; to the left, then the right, back to the left again. After pulling the sleeves, she thrust the rest of the outfit down revealing her voluptuous nude body to them. Khloe pushed her hands over her breasts, holding them up as she took a few steps forward. The black pair of heels was the only thing remaining on her body. It appeared that both men caught sight of her wet, shaved pussy from underneath. With a smirk on her face, she moved her hands to use her index fingers to call them both to her. Khloe called out to them.

"Bring those big dicks over here, both of you! Now, don't make me wait!"

Khloe fell down to her knees. Steven wasn't sure if this impatient act was something trademark of her attitude or just a phase. He moved to her right side, while Antonio was to the left. Once they stepped closer to her figure, Khloe reached both her hands up to grab their cocks and wrap her fingers around them. She glanced into both of their eyes, Antonio before Steven. Her hands began to slowly stroke their cocks, forcing both men to moan together as the Kardashian goddess was ready to pleasure them. Steven teased her with subtle dirty talk.

"You've got big lips, you know that right?"

She rolled her eyes, stroking his cock faster before she replied.

"What are you gonna tell me, then? That they need to be kissing your big fucking dick instead of your lips?"

"Yeah, we haven't kissed yet, so why not?"

Khloe made it a mental note that she had yet to kiss either of them. That would be for later on, as she knew her lips would be planted over their cocks soon enough. Since Steven had decided to tease her with words, she turned her head to the right side first. Her large hoop ear rings bounced around a bit as she parted her lips and pushed Steven's cock between them. As she began to slowly suck on his rod, her left hand worked Antonio's meat simentalnousely. Steven let out a sharp moan as the blonde Kardashian began to suck on his cock, bobbing her head up and down on it slowly. Considering the act of control, Steven brought his hand down and patted the back of her head almost like she was a pet. Khloe ignored his tongue, pushing her lips further down his to swirl her tongue around it.

Slobbering sounds began to echo between the moans of both men. Antonio watched her hand, trying to make out the small tattoo above her thumb. After a full minute of slobbering all over Steven's thick rod, she came off it making a pop noise. A string of saliva broke from her lips, falling down to her tits as Khloe turned her head to the left at Antonio's hard meat. She was amazed that both men had impressive length of their cocks, they appeared to be the same size. She planted her lips over Antonio's rod while taking her right hand to grip over Steven's saliva coated rod. As she began to suck the young man, he took a deep breath and moaned aloud.

"Oh god, this is fucking awesome! Khloe is the best Kardashian!"

What a way to stroke her ego in words. Khloe took great pride in hearing him refer to her as 'the best' of her family's name. Neither of the two men had witnessed her bare ass yet, she hoped one of them would compliment her booty as being superior to her more famous sister's. Khloe pushed her lips all the way down, sucking every inch of Antonio's rod as she pushed her left hand down to the base of it. The young man gasped, just before she pulled her lips away making a pop noise. Khloe licked her lips in a circle before turning her head to the right and forcing her attention back to Steven's dick. Khloe spit on the head before planting her lips back around it. As she began to suck on Steven's cock again, he moaned as Khloe's hand found Antonio's rod to stroke it while she sucked on his uncle.

"Yeah, there you go! Suck it, babe!"

A string of saliva broke from Khloe's lower lip, dangling down her chin as she began to bob her head up and down on Steven's dick. She became a bit more aggressive, devouring his meaty shaft. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned a muffled sound over his cock before coming back off it with another pop sound. Khloe moved back to Antonio's rod spitting on it before sucking on it. She began to suck on them in a pattern, slobbering all over one dick before moving back and forth to the next. Each time Khloe released one cock from her mouth, her hand would place back over it to stroke. Steven reached his hand down and began to feel one of her breasts, rubbing her nipple as she sucked on his cock. This time, he ran his hand down to grip her hair, tugging at it as she popped her lips from his cock. Khloe gritted her teeth looking in his eyes as he spoke.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Mmmmm, yes you can!"

Keeping the grip of her hair, Steven leaned down as his lips brushed up against hers. Khloe let go of his cock in her right hand as their lips traded touches, dancing their tongues along one another. Her left hand remained with a tight grip around Antonio's shaft, but she stopped stroking it while kissing his uncle. Steven grabbed his cock while kissing Khloe, rubbing it under her to slide the saliva coated head over her hardening nipples. She moaned in his mouth before breaking the kiss. As Steven leaned back up, she looked down to see his cock rubbing up against one of her breasts. Khloe moaned, biting her lower lip before she looked back into his eyes to tease him.

"You wanna fuck my tits, Steven?"

"Yeah!"

His reply prompted her to let go of Antonio's cock. Khloe moved her hands over her big boobs, pushing them together. Steven placed his hand on her right shoulder as she moved a little bit on her knees to face him. As he thrust his cock between her tits, she leaned her head down and spit on it while squeezing her tits together. Steven responded by bucking his hips, forcing his cock to pump between those lovely breasts. He let out a moan as Khloe licked her lips and starred into his eyes. Steven was pumping his cock at a fast rate between her tits, but was ignoring Antonio for now. He took a few steps to her left side, holding his cock as he shook it in front of her face and spoke up.

"Hey, don't forget about me!"

Khloe turned her head to Antonio's cock and pushed her lips around it. Her big golden hoop ear rings began to bounce around and she slobbered all over the young man's shaft while Steven was pumping his dick between her tits. Usually, Steven liked to fuck Vida's tits, but he had forgotten about it during their warm up session earlier. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned over Antonio's rod while feeling his uncle's shaft pumping between her large tits. Khloe was loving the attention that these men presented to her body, knowing that she was the Kardashian sister always in the shadow of Kim's sex symbol status.

"God, I just love how you suck me off!!"

The young man called out to her almost in a cry of a voice. Steven slowed down his movement between her breasts, eventually pulling his cock out of from between her tits to prevent himself from blowing his load early. Khloe moved her hands off her breasts, taking advantage now of Antonio's cock. She moved her lips up to the head and popped it out loudly. A few strings of saliva dripped from his cock as she put her hands on her breasts, allowing him a chance to slide his meat pole between her cleavage and fuck them next. Steven stepped around them, having a seat on the couch to take a little break. He watched from behind as Khloe gripped her tits around Antonio's cock and began to move them up and down.

"Mmmmm, you like that? You like how your dick feels between my tits, yeah?"

"Fuck yes!!"

Over and over, she slid her tits up and down, pumping them on his cock. Antonio was in heaven, moaning out as he experienced such amazing pleasure from a Kardashian. it was a fantasy come true, at least for him. From Steven's sight, all he could do was watch her round plump ass move a bit on the floor as he could see her back from sitting on the couch. Antonio just stood there, allowing her complete control to move those big tits up and down over his cock. Steven couldn't resist from looking at her ass. He smirked and then called out to her.

"Hey, Khloe babe! You ready for some double fucking?"

She glanced up into Antonio's eyes, still pumping her tits up and down on his cock. She spoke to the younger man.

"Your uncle over there has some kinky ideas."

"Yeah, he does!"

He didn't know what to say back to her, just a simple agreement. Khloe let go of her tits, allowing Antonio's dick to fall free from between them. Khloe raised herself from the floor, getting up from her knees. Steven responded by standing up off the couch, looking into her eyes as she stomped her heels loudly on the floor to approach him. Steven spoke up to her.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, but under my rules! I want him to fuck my pussy first."

She glanced back at Antonio, no need to point her finger or anything. Steven nodded back to her as their eyes returned to one another's.

"That's fine, I'd rather fuck that gigantic ass of yours first anyway."

"Yeah, I knew you wouldn't complain. It looks even better than it did last night when I was in those tight pants!"

Steven couldn't help himself. He put his hand on her shoulder and leaned in for another soft kiss over her lips. Khloe returned the kiss, but didn't waste much time sucking face with him. Antonio got himself in position, now experienced enough with threesomes to know where he should be at times to let her get on top. The young man had a seat down on the couch and then Khloe moved to get atop him, sinking her knees down into the couch as she leaned down to trade a kiss between his lips. Steven was left standing, watching her giant ass sway forth as she rocked herself in position over Antonio. That ass was massive, definitely worth respect. All the man could do was stand there and gaze into the endless firm skin, knowing soon his dick would be lost inside the small hold past those huge cheeks.

Khloe reached her hands down, gripping Antonio's cock to guide him forward into her warm wet clit. The young man leaned back on the couch, taking in a deep breath as he felt his cock enter her. From behind her, Steven took a few steps forward and continued to stare into her amazingly large ass. There was no one word he could think of to describe it. Enormous? Gigantic? Titanic? It didn't matter, this was an ass one had to witness with their very own ideas. He stepped forward, running his hand over the right cheek of her ass to feel her smooth skin. Khloe let out a moan and leaned forward a bit, forcing Antonio to sink further down into the couch. Antonio ran his arms up, wrapping them around her back.

"Holy fuck. I've seen a lot of big asses in my life, but this thing? I don't know what to say. It's something else, babe."

She turned her head, flipping her hair into Antonio's face. Khloe ran her hands back, gripping her own ass cheeks and pulling them apart to invite Steven into her small tight back door hole. With a glance into his eyes, she responded to his praise.

"Yeah, it's just what you want. The ass of your dreams, huh? Go ahead, slide that fat fucking dick in my ass! I want to feel both of you pounding into me!"

"Ask and you shall receive!"

A smirk ran across his face upon replying. Steven stepped forward, pushing the head of his cock into her tight dark hole. Khloe gasped, moaning as she felt him slip his cock inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhh!!"

Her eyes enlarged as she felt him sink his cock further into her ass. With both of them pushing their dicks into her, Khloe was ready for them to begin pounding her. She waited a few seconds, offering Steven the moment to get used to the tightness of her insanely large booty. Khloe called out to them as they began to thrust into her pussy and ass simultaneously.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Come on, fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Khloe's hands remained firmly placed over her glorious ass cheeks. The men pumped forward almost in a pattern; Steven would thrust his cock into her ass and then Antonio would pump into her pussy. Over and over, they continued to fuck her in the position. The big hoop ear rings hanging from her ears bounced around as her boobs sway from under her and over Antonio's face. Khloe was in a world of pleasure feeling them both take her. She moaned, far louder than the cries heard from their voices. Swallowing her breath, she attempted to think of some words to tease them with, but was failing. Khloe called out to them, regardless.

"If it was only one of you in here right now I-"

Steven heard her words and responded by reaching down to snatch her long blonde hair up in his grasp, she stopped talking momentarily. He tugged it, still thrusting into her ass as he replied.

"You'd what, Khloe?"

She gritted her teeth, growling in rage as she looked down into Antonio's face. She yelled back at Steven, raising her voice.

"I would have you WORSHIPING MY FUCKING ASS, THAT'S WHAT!!"

Just the words to tell him to boost him into pounding that thick ass harder and faster. Steven let go of her hair, impressed how Khloe managed to her palms planted over her ass to prevent him from spanking her. They continued pounding their cocks into her, pumping them in perfect synchronization, one after the other. Khloe gasped, screaming out to them louder in her voice.

"YES, YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, FUCK ME!! POUND ME WITH YOUR BIG HARD FUCKING DICKS! YESSSSS!!"

"God, this ass is-"

"FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS HARDER!! POUND MY PUSSY, BOTH OF YOU!! COME ON, FUCK ME!! YEAH!!"

The sound of grunting could be heard, but Khloe was unsure which man was making the sounds. She was pushed into a frenzy of pleasure, not even caring that both of them were possibly on the brink of exploding already. What she said earlier was not far from the fact, if it was just one of them in the room, she would have been dominating the lone man with her powerful ass. Antonio cried out to her while still bucking his hips to thrust into her pussy.

"I'm gonna fucking cum! I can't hold back anymore!!"

"YESSSSSS, GIVE IT TO ME! MAKE ME CUM WITH YOU, DAMMIT!!"

Steven came to a stop from behind her. Taking a few steps back, he quickly pulled his rod from her tight back hole. He didn't want to waste his load inside of her, remembering that he had a mess to create for a photograph. Khloe realized that her ass was free from his cock and decided to finish Antonio off herself. She moved her hands to his shoulders and began to pound herself down, riding him. With control taken over the young man, her big tits shook up and down as she thrust herself down on his cock. Steven turned around and grabbed his phone, trying to set up the camera so it was all set for that one photo he had to take. While he toyed with the camera, Antonio and Khloe became louder. The young man's voice called out first.

"Ohhhhh, man! Ohhhhhhh, god!!"

"YES, YES!! YOU LIKE THAT!? I'M GONNA-"

"OHHHHHHH, YEAH! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM TOO, FUCK ME KHLOE!!"

She thrust herself down one last time, arching her head up as Khloe had come to a complete stop. Both of them shared their orgasm together, moaning aloud in screams loud enough to echo through the walls of the penthouse. All Steven could do was stand there and witness such an amazing moment shared by two people who were not in love whatsoever. Antonio and Khloe had to catch their breathes while sharing their climax together. The Kardashian goddess opened her eyes, gazing down into the young man's bewildered face. Antonio began to mutter words, not knowing how exactly to describe the moment.

"Wow...That was...that was..."

"Incredible! Yes, I know!"

After responding to him, she leaned down to cup his face and kiss his lips softly. From behind her, Steven put his phone back down on the coffee table. The sound of it alerted Khloe, as she remembered right away that he pulled his dick from her ass and had yet to share an orgasm with her. She began to climb off Antonio, releasing his cock from her pussy as she turned her attention back to Steven and spoke.