Big Booty Bitches Ch. 24

Story Info
Jennifer Lopez is back! Tony visits Salma Hayek in L.A.
16.4k words
4.1
18.8k
76

Part 24 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

A short plane ride from New York to Miami had unfolded within the past two days, offering a new breath of fresh air. Jennifer Lopez returned to Miami on a Monday afternoon, looking for a break with her work in the studio recording a new album. Like any trip out to Miami, the first thing she did after arriving was contact an old friend to see if they could meet up for a party. That old friend was none other than Tony Diaz. The man informed Jennifer that he was available last night and to come over in the afternoon to have a few drinks, just before they spoke again on the phone later that night. That would be today's events once Jennifer hit the road in her jeep to drive out to the docks where he kept his yacht. She got up early in the morning and took a shower before putting on a casual wear of blue jeans and a white T-shirt. She tucked her hair in a white New York Yankees baseball cap and slipped on a pair of gold sunglasses before heading out.

Things had sparked recently in the media with Jennifer's love life. She had been rumored to be connected to a high profile baseball player. She had begun dating Alex Rodriguez but in what was considered a loose relationship at the time. There was no time to get serious yet, hence the reason she could return to Miami and look for some fun with Tony. So far, she had not heard anything about his private life, but she was sure that he would teasing her about her own. Jennifer considered such things as she sat behind the wheel of her jeep when driving out to the docks. Above, the sky was blue and cloudy giving off the impression that a storm may have been arriving in the later hours. With the jeep parked near the docks, within minutes Jennifer had boarded the boat and waited for Tony to come out and greet her.

"Well, well! How do you do, Jennifer? Good to see you."

The man had come out from the door of the inner cabin of the yacht. Jennifer greeted him with a smile before approaching him to kiss his cheek. Tony was wearing a polka-dotted robe, nothing fancy whatsoever. The first thing he noticed was the Yankees hat over her head.

"I see you're representing back home, huh? Or is that the token of a new relationship?"

Jennifer laughed. She expected him to mention something about her relationship with Alex, but not as the first thing out of his mouth.

"Oh no, I just thought it looked good for today. We've been dating, but it isn't anything serious yet."

Tony nodded, a smirk over his face.

"I see...Is that the reason you came out here to see me?"

She nodded to him.

"Yeah, I figured we could have some fun while I'm in town. It's better than sitting at my mansion all alone."

He began to step around the deck of his yacht, inhaling the cool breeze of hot air while glancing over at the city in long distance. She didn't seem to be aware of his own serious relationship. Tony decided to go ahead and tell her about Salma and his own plans for them both.

"Well, I'm in a pretty solid relationship right now myself. I started dating Salma Hayek last year, if you didn't hear."

A shocked expression crossed over Jennifer's face. She turned to face Tony before replying.

"Salma Hayek!? Wow! I didn't know you two had hooked up."

"Yes, it's been going on for a while now. I'm about to get on a plane tonight to go meet her out in L.A. She is expecting me, you should come."

Jennifer looked back at him surprised again. He didn't mention any of this over the phone last night. The information was dropped here almost like a bombshell.

"You want me to come with you?"

Tony nodded. The grin over his face was dripping in smug arrogance.

"Yes, why not? Salma likes surprises and she isn't aware that you and I are friends. Would make for a hot threesome, don't you think?"

She shook her head, looking away at him. Jennifer had known Tony for over fifteen years but had never had a bombshell dropped over her like this. She found herself feeling used in a way. It was as if he wanted to present her as a present for sexual satisfaction with his girlfriend now. She looked back at him and shook her head in disappointment.

"No thanks Tony, I'll pass."

He was still grinning. There wasn't a care in the world with Tony's mind as he replied back to her.

"Why, is there a problem?"

"Yes, there is! I have known you for a long time and we've been friends forever. I just wanted to hang out and have some fun with you. If you had planned on leaving for L.A. why didn't you tell me that on the phone last night?"

Tony looked back into her eyes and nodded.

"I thought it would be a surprise for Salma. I believe she would enjoy if you joined between us."

Jennifer shook her head.

"Yeah, for her! But what about me? How would you feel if I put you in this kind of situation? If I invited you over and then just drop a bomb that I want to have a threesome with you and a guy I'm seeing at the same time."

He shook his head before sighing.

"Jennifer, baby...You're making a big deal out of nothing. Look, just let me explain."

"Whatever! I'm finished with this today. I'm not your fuck doll to use for threesomes, see you later Tony."

She didn't want to bother with this any longer. Jennifer felt a sadness striking over her feelings. She stomped away over the deck of his yacht, moving towards the ladder to make a fast exit. Tony followed behind her, gripping the railing of the boat as he began to yell to her as he watched her leaving.

"Jennifer, wait!! I'm sorry!! Look, it was all just one big misunderstanding! Wait, you gonna listen to me! I was kidding! I was kidding!!"

Ignoring his words, she didn't bother with him. She stomped off the staircase to the yacht and then walked towards her jeep. Jennifer opened the door, getting in the driver's seat and cranking the vehicle back up. As Tony realized she truly was leaving, he decided to yell louder as he watched her Jeep speed out of the docks.

"I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!"

It was no use. All he could do was stand there on his luxurious yacht and watch as her blue jeep faded off into the distance leaving the yacht. Behind the wheel, Jennifer bit her lower lip trying not to think about him anymore. Her feelings were truly hurt. Tony was a man that she had known for a long time and had great memories with. She had not known him to treat her like this in the past, but she had more respect for herself than to allow him to use her like this. He could leave and see Salma in L.A. for all she cared. Jennifer went back to her mansion on Star Island where she wanted to sit alone for now.

******************

9 HOURS LATER

Neon lights lit up before slowly fading off into changing colors. Going from pink to blue, just before fading into a yellow and then back to pink. It was just another night at the club for Steven Diaz. He stood from within his office, glancing through the shades of mini blinds down onto the dance floor, observing the actions down below. Disco Fever was always a packed mad house once it was past 10 PM on the clock. He stepped away from the window and back to his desk. Over the chair was his white blazer jacket. Steven had dressed in a pair of white pants and a blue shirt for tonight. Though he had been seeing Vida on a consistent basis, she had left over the weekend to head out to L.A. for a modelling shoot.

Down the hall, Antonio was in the office as usual since he had come back to work on the job. Outside, Maria was doing her rounds of checking through with security. Since the incident with Khloe and her bodyguards, Tony had advised more caution on security to prevent such damages from occurring within the club. Steven moved back to glance from the window yet again, peering his eyes down at the action around the dance floor and the bar. He noticed the figure of a woman in a blue dress with her hair fixed up in a fancy ponytail. Steven had noticed this woman had been sitting there for at least well over an hour. She appeared to be distraught, perhaps ordering drinks, but at the same time she looked familiar from the distance above.

He grabbed his jacket off the desk chair and slipped it back over his arms before heading out of his office. Once Steven had left the V.I.P. halls and headed outside the door to the main part of the club, the music hit his ears. He noticed Maria standing near the railing upstairs and he approached her. She had been just standing there gazing down a bit, moving her head in rhythm with the dance music playing from the DJ set table down below. As Steven approached the blonde assistant, she turned and smiled to him. Maria wore a yellow shirt and white pants, her long golden hair split down the middle.

"Hey Steven, I figured you would stay in your office all night."

"I almost did, but something told me to come out tonight."

Maria smiled to him.

"And what was that?"

He pointed his hand down near the bar downstairs before answering her question.

"You notice a woman down there sitting in a blue dress?"

She nodded to him. Steven spoke again.

"How long has she been sitting down there? I know she was there an hour ago."

Maria looked back down over the railing before glancing back to Steven.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe this. That's Jennifer Lopez down there, I think. You know, J-Lo, the real deal."

Steven raised an eyebrow to her.

"Jennifer, seriously?"

Maria nodded with a smirk. Steven immediately thought that if Jennifer was sitting down there at the bar to herself then something wasn't right. She was one of Tony's long time friends, he wanted to know what was going on. He nodded to Maria before he began to walk off.

"Thanks Maria, I'll see to this."

He turned to walk away, just before quickly racing down the staircase. Once he turned to the distance of the bar, he realized it truly was her. He could tell by her figure from behind. Steven stepped to the bar, approaching her quietly. Jennifer had a drink near her while playing with her cellphone in her hand. Steven walked towards her and sat down, offering a smile as he greeted her.

"Hey, long time no see."

Jennifer glanced to her left and smiled back at him. She sat her phone down over the black marble stone of the bar.

"Oh, hello there Steven. How are you tonight."

"I'm bored to be honest. I thought I saw you upstairs, what's going on? It's not like you to see you all alone."

She sighed, looking away back at the bar. His eyes studied her every move as she brought the glass to her lips and had a drink. Jennifer thought to herself if she truly wanted to tell her problems with Tony to his brother of all men. On the screen of her phone, she had been texting with a friend who was in Miami. After she moved the glass from her lips and didn't answer him, Steven became worried. He spoke again.

"Come on, Jennifer. Something is bothering you, I can see it all over your face. You look like you've been through a pretty rough day. I'm here for you, as a friend if you want to talk about it."

He patted her on her shoulder and then Jennifer finally turned and smiled to him. Steven had always given her the most respect as a friend since she had known him. Despite her romantic affairs with his brother over so many years, Steven had never made a move on seducing her. She had respected him for that. After Tony's act today, she was left questioning which of them had the most respect for her. She gave Steven a nod and finally spoke.

"Yeah, I've had some day. A bad one, but I don't know if I want to talk about it to you."

"Why not? If you would like to go someplace more private and discuss something, I can take-"

She cut him off, speaking over his words.

"It's about your brother."

Steven raised his eye brow at her answer. If this was about Tony, then he definitely wanted to hear about it. He looked forward at the bartender and held up his finger.

"Get me a glass of Black Jack, please?"

The bartender gave him a nod. Steven had ordered a drink so he could sit and talk with her about this problem with Tony. Looking back over at Jennifer, he watched as she moved her phone away and placed it back into her purse. He had not even noticed that she had a black purse sitting up on the bar, it almost blended in with the dark surface. Steven looked over and spoke back to her.

"I'm all ears if you want to talk about it. I can imagine he did something to upset you. I've never seen you like this, well I will listen. I am your friend, Jennifer. We may not have been as close as you are with Tony, but I am offering my shoulder for you to lean on."

Jennifer let out a deep breath and a sigh. The bartender handed Steven his drink, followed by him thanking the man. While he sipped on his glass of Jack Daniels, she thought for a few moments what to say. It was somewhat unreal for her to be upset with Tony and then spend an evening drinking at his club. She knew he wouldn't be there, but she didn't expect Steven to care for her like this. After a few seconds, she spoke back to him.

"Tony wants me to go to L.A. and share a night with his girlfriend, you know? I told him no. It made me feel like he's using me just for them to have some fun. He then claimed it was all a joke, like it was funny for some reason. I felt humiliated today looking in his face."

After taking a sip, Steven put his glass down on the table and nodded. He listened to her words before replying.

"That's not a surprise. Tony can be an egotistical prick from time to time. I know, and I'm not shocked at all he did this to you. Ever since he started dating Salma, his head has been too big to fit through the door."

She began to softly smile to herself. Steven let out a sigh as he thought to himself. He had to get Jennifer away from here, perhaps a good night out would cure her stress and the pain that she had been through. He moved his hand over hers, tapping it to get her attention before he spoke again.

"Hey, I got an idea. How about I take you out tonight? Get away from here, we can go do something. There's no use in sitting here watching people enjoy themselves with one another while having drinks. I know, it makes you feel down in the dumps."

Turning to glance at him, Jennifer shook her head initially.

"What do you mean get away from here?"

Steven smiled and continued speaking.

"I want to take you out, that's what I mean! You didn't deserve Tony to treat you like that, you've been a friend to us for a very long time. I want to try and put a smile on your face before you go back home. We can do whatever you want, Jennifer. I'll take you to go see a movie, we can ride around town, anything you want to do."

She thought for a few seconds, looking away from him before she nodded her head. Steven appeared to be sincere and wasn't trying to seduce her into a one night stand. She knew what a playboy he could be, but this was a time he seemed to be genuinely worried for her sake. Finally, looking back into his eyes she smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'll go with you."

Steven smiled and got up from the bar stool. He offered her his hand, pulling her up from the chair. As they began to walk out of the club, Jennifer spoke up.

"I didn't bring my car, so you will have to drop me off later."

"That's not a problem, I can do that."

******************

2 HOURS LATER

The midnight hours brought on a cool breeze outside in the dark city. True to his word, Steven took Jennifer out. While riding around in his Cadillac, they discussed various options of how to spend the evening. Steven wanted to do anything to make her feel better. He was disgusted in his brother's actions towards a longtime friend such as her, but there was no use in screaming at Tony over it. While driving around, they went over ideas. Steven offered to take her to the movies, but Jennifer refused. They eventually settled on Jennifer requesting for Steven to show her around town late at night. As he had suggested to her, that he knew specific places around town that were beautiful during the night. He proceeded to drive them out near the docks around Brickell. It was a place Steven had been familiar with going back to when he was young.

Jennifer had told Steven about his Cadillac bringing back memories of her youth. The metallic blue paint had reminded her of a similar car she had once seen almost everyday while growing up back in the Bronx. The two traded laughs and jokes while they sat on the hood of the car starring up at the stars hanging above the sea during the midnight hour. Out at the docks were a number of boats tied down to the pier, most of them appearing to be standard fishing boats. While sitting among the hood of the car and watching the stars, Jennifer sparked a conversation about children. Telling Steven about her young ones. He laughed at her, glancing back towards her before replying.

"You've gotta enjoy it while they're young. I can tell you, it won't be long until they grow up and will be yelling at you."

With a soft laugh, Jennifer couldn't help but laugh at his words. She had forgotten how Steven had his son at such a young age.

"I forgot about your son. How old is he now? Oh god, I forget that you had him when you were so young."

"He will be twenty-three in July."

Jennifer looked back at Steven somewhat surprised. She knew that Steven had his own birthday just recently.

"And you just turned forty-one and your son is already that old!?"

He nodded to her. Jennifer let out a sigh, as she was shocked at this revelation.

"Wow, oh my god. You were still in high school when you became a parent, I can't imagine going through that. Not having a plan or knowing what to do."

"It's rough, you do stupid things when you're young. I had a wife and kid to feed before I was legally old enough to buy alcohol. I guess you could say it made me grow up quicker, but took a lot for me to really act my age. I was doing stupid stuff for a long time back then, had to learn from my mistakes."

Jennifer nodded. She gazed back at the docks, glancing up at the stars before she replied to him.

"I can relate to that. I've done a lot of stupid things too, back in the early days of my career when I didn't know what I was doing yet."

Still looking over the stars, Jennifer smiled and changed the subject.

"This is a beautiful spot at night. How long have you been coming here? I've had a home in this town for some years and never quite seen little places like this around."

"Since I was a teenager. Back when I was first seeing my ex wife and Jacob's mother Tara in high school, I used to take her out here on Friday nights. We would spend a few hours starring at the stars and talk about things. Pretty much anything that was on our minds, really...

"Well, it's a wonderful spot. I appreciate you taking me out here."

Steven smiled back at Jennifer, stretching his leg out over the hood of the car as he replied.

"You deserved some relief. I'm sorry about what happened with Tony. Sometimes he can be like that, I guess it's because he's always had his own little world to relax in. He's never had to really get his hands dirty in the real world."

"You're the one that has to run his club, Steven. I don't know how you put up with him sometimes."

He laughed at her words.

"Let me tell you, it's a relief he don't spend a lot of time around the club. I can get things done much better without him around."

Jennifer bust out laughing at his words. She always knew Steven as a man who got things done, even if he wasn't the main man in the spotlight. She stretched out, leaning her back over the front windshield of the car and taking a deep breath after she stopped laughing. Changing the subject on her mind, she replied.