Big Booty Bitches Ch. 25

Story Info
Vida Guerra is a woman of ambition.
13.8k words
4.93
17.4k
78

Part 25 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

The sound of stomping filled the room as high heels beat into a solid rhythm. The club was dark in the afternoon hours while janitors swept the floors. Vida Guerra had returned from her time out modelling out in L.A. Her flight took her back into Miami last night, arriving home to see Steven. After spending a night catching up on rest, she headed out to the club to see her lover. Vida had a habit of not talking on the phone often when coming back into town, it was her way to build up suspense for a bit surprise. She wore a black long sleeved dress. The front was cut low, allowing her heavy cleavage to nearly bust out. Vida's hair was pinned up neatly into a pony tail. Over her feet she wore a black pair of tall pumps to match the dress.

Going up the stairs, she noticed that it wasn't many crew around the club. She knew Steven had to be here, as he practically lived at Disco Fever. It was more than just a job to him, the club was his soul, at least Vida assumed. His beloved Cadillac was parked outside, that was all Vida needed to know that her lover was here. Once she slipped past the white door of the V.I.P. hallways, her loud stomps echoed down the hall as she headed to his office. Silver hoop rings connected to Vida's ears bounced with each step she made. She carried nothing in her hands, for her purse was left back in the car. Approaching the office door with his name on the glass, Vida raised her right hand and knocked softly with her knuckles. A few seconds later, the door opened to a handsome young man standing in a bright neon yellow shirt. He turned away and spoke.

"Hey, looks like someone is here to see you."

From the right side of the room, Steven sat at the desk wearing a blue shirt and white pants. He got up to see that it was Vida, he smiled and walked to her. She leaned in to kiss his cheek while he spoke.

"Hey baby, when did you get back? I wish you would've called, I would've sent for you at the airport."

"Last night, honey. I wanted to surprise you."

They kissed again, pushing their lips against one another for a soft kiss. Vida stepped back and pointed to the young man, giving him a smirk as she spoke again.

"Who is this? Do you have an assistant, Steven?"

The young man blushed, his cheeks flaring red for a bit. Steven laughed as he replied.

"No, baby! That's my nephew, Antonio. I guess you two have not properly met yet."

Vida shifted her focus to Antonio now. A smug grin ran across her lips as she noticed the young man was clearly starring into her heavy cleavage. She offered her right hand up for him to shake, followed by their hands touching. She stood a bit taller than him, only due to the extra height added from her heels. She suddenly realized, this was the Antonio whom Steven had talked about so much.

"So, you wanna go out for lunch or something?"

Steven spoke up. Vida turned to him and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, let's do that."

"Well come on, I need a break from the office about now."

He turned to grab his white blazer jacket that was hanging from his office chair. Steven offered a reassuring smile to Antonio, as the young man would be left behind in the office to do scheduling work on the computer. From the distance, Antonio could see Vida's eyes studying him in a way. The two swaggered out the door together, leaving him in silence. Antonio stood there thinking as the way Vida had looked at him. She seemed to be a woman of mystery, as he had heard by now that she was dating his uncle. Letting go of the thoughts for now, he left Steven's office to return down the hall and work in his own room with Maria.

******************

7 HOURS LATER

A hot afternoon quickly faded over as the long hours stretched the day into a glorious night. It was Tuesday night in Miami. Disco Fever would be a packed club like it was any other night. Antonio had been working long hours in the offices, getting used to pending all his time helping Maria file paper work and get schedules worked through for the club. Steven left with Vida but had promised to return later in a phone call with his nephew. He did not say that he would be bringing company with him however by the time he came back to the club. Vida had kept him occupied throughout the day, as she took him to show photos of her recent session in L.A.

The thoughts of last week's events with Jennifer were tucked in the back of Steven's mind. He didn't want to think about it while Vida was back. He had been unfaithful to her lately without any good reason other than lust. Vida made him completely forget about the affair with Jennifer for now. She wanted to go to the club with him and be his date for a change. The one year anniversary reopening of Disco Fever was coming up and Steven had yet to experience a true date on the dance floor. He took up Vida's offer, ready to go out with her as his date. When 8 P.M. hit the clock, they finally ventured out and went to the club as if it were a date.

While together during the day, Vida had asked Steven about Antonio. It dawned on her eventually that he was the same nephew that Steven had spoken so highly about in the past month. Vida soon realized that he also was the other man who's cock appeared in a photograph that Vida held in her possession. The photo she made Steven take with Khloe Kardashian, something that she had been holding onto and hoped to use in the near future for a card to play into a blackmail scheme with Kim Kardashian herself. Judging by the photograph, Vida was impressed with the length of Antonio's rod, but she didn't say a word to Steven. She had not even brought up the photo at all. She wanted him to forget about it, at least for now. It was her game and none of his business.

Arriving at the club, Steven and Vida stepped out dressed in all class. He wore his white suit, but had changed into a purple undershirt. Vida had changed into a matching white outfit, one that she had worn over a year ago. With tight white pants, she wore a jacket that only had one button, exposing her cleavage and showing off her muscular stomach. The small baby devil tattoo was visible from the front line of her pants. Vida's hair was split down the middle, large golden hoops were connected to her ears. She wanted to go matching with Steven's white suit, a look that would guarantee everyone to know that they were a couple together. When they entered the club, Vida held his hand and walked right to the bar. She wanted a drink tonight.

"This one is to us, honey! Come on, I want a martini right now. Let's drink to our love."

"I'll be having a glass of Black Jack, thank you."

She smiled, setting her hands over the marble black stone top of the bar. Steven turned an smiled to her while their drinks were fixed by the bartender. A few seconds later, the glasses were waiting for them. They picked them up, holding the glasses up together. Vida moved hers so they clanked together.

"To us!"

"Yes, to us darling!"

While looking back into her eyes, Steven raised his glass and began to down the whiskey. Vida was determined to drink the entire glass in one gulp, following his every move. He could probably see the ambition from her eyes, not that she cared. Tonight was more than just a date night. Vida wanted him all to herself. She was confident that soon, Steven would be hers and this relationship would become more serious. After finishing the glasses, they both set them down simultaneously. Vida offered him her hand, pulling him to her with a smirk on her face.

"Shall we dance, Steven?"

"Yeah, come on and take me out to the dance floor baby."

She pulled his hand, walking him from the bar. Together, the two stuck out from among the crowd in the club due to their matching white outfits. Vida marched Steven to the dance floor, walking through a number of people as they began to shuffle into the crowd. The DJ was playing a mix of old 80's hit songs that he strung into a medley of various pop hits. At the moment, a Lionel Richie song was heard playing with the famous laid back chorus. All Night Long was a hit, keeping the dance floor moving slow. From above the dance floor, upstairs beyond the walls of the office was another man looking down from the glass window and behind the shades. Much like his uncle would do every night, Antonio was looking down at the action in the club.

Every night, the young man would gaze down from the window in his office behind the shades to look at the dance floor and bar. From time to time, Antonio would try to spot some action going on downstairs. If he seen anything suspicious, he called security as he had been instructed to do long ago. He was beginning to learn the ropes working at the club. Since coming back, everything had been mostly business to him. As much as he wanted to leave the office and go downstairs to have some fun, he wouldn't. Work had become more important to him, something he learned from working alongside his uncle Steven who had become his mentor at this point.

The music shifted from the dance floor, fading off into a Rick James hit song. Vida and Steven had only been moving a bit on the dance floor, slow and clumsy between all the people. So far, she was confident that she could blow his mind with her dancing skills. It had been so many years since they had been together and she could truly dance for him. The heavy funky bass began to play through Rick James' song 'Love Gun'. Vida took this as her opportunity to get some touchy dancing go on between the two of them. All she needed was a dirty song to make her body move. She turned around and began to bump her thick huge ass up against Steven's leg. He moved around, throwing his arms out as he watched Vida turn around.

She gazed into his eyes and gave him a smug grin. Before Steven could react, Vida pulled his arm, forcing him to step forward as she turned back around. This time, she bent over and placed her hands over her knees. She began to grind her hips, forcing her thick booty to rotate into a circular motion. Steven realized soon that she was doing the 'twerk' dance routine, moving up against his crotch as she bumped her hips to the rhythm of the funky song. So far, Vida didn't offer any sense of a subtle approach. She was already doing her best to turn him off, regardless if they were on the dance floor among a crowd of strangers.

Lights from above shifted into a dark purple hue. Vida turned around, still grinning as the song faded on and went into another famous track. She pushed herself up to Steven's chest, allowing him to lean in and kiss her lips. Her dirty dance was turning him on. She glanced down to see the erection sticking up in his pants. Vida giggled, though her voice couldn't be heard over the loud music. The DJ was still playing his string of pop songs from the 80's, but neither of them were sure of what song was currently playing. It was a New Wave tune with bright synth keyboards. Steven reached for her hand to pull her off the dance floor with him, walking off. Once they were away, Vida laughed to him and teased with her words.

"What's wrong, honey? You can't dance with that big bulge sticking up in the front of your pants?"

Steven sighed before nodding at her.

"Maybe, I guess you can leave it at that."

Vida giggled at him. He was obviously making an excuse, she knew him all too well.

"I guess my dancing is too much for you. I don't want to waste anymore time at the club, I'm just going to be honest with you right now."

Biting her lower lip, she spoke to him in a low voice.

"I want to leave here and go get fucked. Even if you want to fuck me in your office upstairs, that's fine too."

Steven laughed at Vida's request. She brought back memories of the time he did fuck her back in his office, but they weren't going to be doing that here. He took her hand and nodded.

"Come on, baby. I'll take you back to my place, that way we can wake up together."

While Steven and Vida began to leave the club, someone upstairs found himself busy. Antonio had requested Maria to pull up charts of spending from downstairs. He was growing suspicious that money was going missing from somewhere. After studying the numbers, he realized that the bar wasn't making as much in profit as it was in the last few months. Now that his worries had been confirmed, he wrote a note to pin on his uncle's desk to speak with him over the situation. Antonio had thought to tell his father who was still the owner of the club, but he knew better. Steven was the one who always tended to everything, so it was best to let him handle the situation with the missing money from the bar.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

"Give me a shot, of your love gun!"

Steven sang the lyrics of the specific Rick James song from the club while clapping his hands. He sat in the chair, watching as Vida danced in a white thong. He brought her back to his home in Coconut Grove, in the bedroom they had stripped down and Vida had proposed the idea of a lap dance to him. He sat only in his underwear while clapping his hands. Vida had turned her back to him and began to do the same 'twerk' dance routine from the club, only this time Steven could truly watch her immense ass bounce up and down. She sway her hips to the left and right, moving them back and forth before she bent over to shove her ass into his face. Taking one fine look at her supreme booty, Steven reared his hand back and slapped her right ass cheek.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

Vida spoke in a smart ass tone. She jiggled her booty, forcing the thick ass cheeks to wobble and shake before she placed her hands down on the arm rest of the chairs and began to lower her ass down onto his lap. Steven let out a moan as she began to grind he hips, pumping that huge lovely ass down into his crotch. Vida closed her eyes and leaned back, speaking to him in a soft voice.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?"

"Ohhhh, god yeah! This is it!!"

There was nothing better than this in Steven's mind. To have Vida Guerra as his girlfriend for the second time in his life, let alone to experience a lap dance from her with this famous big ass sitting on his lap. He let out a heavy moan, taking in his breath while reaching his hands over to grab her breasts from behind. Vida moved her hands to his, forcing him to smash the palms of his hands up against her big tits. She felt Steven squeezing her nipples, causing her to moan as she continued to grind her hips down into him.

"Mmmmmm, you feel so fucking hard under my ass."

"Do I?"

A laugh was heard from her voice before she answered back his silly question.

"Yeah! I can feel that big fucking cock pushing between the crack of my ass."

Still grinding her hips down, Vida could feel his swelling cock poking straight up into the crack of her large ass. It didn't matter that she didn't have music to dance to, she didn't need it. She could slowly rock back and forth, grinding on him to tease the man even further. Steven squeezed her boobs, still toying with them between his fingers. He leaned his head down, brushing his lips through her dark hair as he tried to find her neck. After a second attempt, he pushed his lips to her neck and began to kiss upward. Vida raised her head, closing her eyes and letting out a soft moan while still grinding her hips into him. The touch of his lips up against her neck was making her so wet, she couldn't contain herself anymore. She got up from his lap, his hands fell from her body as she turned around quickly to push her lips to his. Steven kissed her passionately, feeling her moan into his mouth before she broke the kiss. Looking into his eyes, Vida spoke in a low voice.

"Mmmmmm, I know what I want."

"Do you, baby?"

She bit her lower lip and reached through his underwear to wrap her hand around his cock. Without saying a word, the voluptuous Cuban model went down to her knees and pulled him by his rod to force him to stand up. With her eyes locked onto his, Vida dropped her lower lip while Steven tucked his underwear to fall down to his ankles. She looked at him with such hunger in her eyes. Lust had been built up from the time they were apart from one another. She stroked his swollen dick in her hand, pumping it back and forth before she broke eye contact and looked down. Steven took in a deep breath as he watched her push her puffy red lips up to the head of his cock and kiss it. Her lips parted and then Vida slid his long shaft between them, wrapping her lips around it to begin sucking on it.

'Mmmmmm'. A moan was heard from her closed mouth in a muffled tone. Steven stood there moaning as he watched her eyes close and she began to bob her head up and down his long cock. Vida wasted no time with pushing his down down her throat, clearing showing that she could deep throat his road with such ease. She continued, going up and down as she soaked his cock in her saliva. Steven let out a heavy moan, breathing in as the sounds of her slurping and slobbering could be heard from down below. After several sucks, Vida came up and released his cock from her lips with a loud pop noise. She breathed in, watching as a string of saliva broke off from his cock and dangled to the floor. She spit on his cock hard, wrapping her hand around it as she stroked her spit into it like lube.

"Mmmm, I've missed sucking this fucking cock. I was craving it all last week, oh yes."

Looking up into his eyes, Vida used both of her hands to stroke his rod. She smiled at him so mischievously. Steven could still witness the hunger in her eyes, knowing now that nothing would stop her from devouring his thick meat. She eventually moved both of her hands away, allowing his cock to bounce freely until she brought her mouth back down onto it. Steven moaned and called out loudly as Vida began to suck his cock harder.

"OHHH, FUCK!!"

His loud roaring had the possibility of waking up his old maid downstairs, but Vida didn't care at all. She wanted him to yell it was how she knew that she was pleasuring him to the extreme. Spit began to build up from the base of his cock, dripping down to his balls. Vida continued to bob her head up and down his meat pole, faster than before. Loud slurping and slobbering sounds echoed from her position on the floor.

"MMMM-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KWAH!"

Like before, she came off his cock and made another pop sound. Vida spit on his slobber-covered shaft, watching it drip down to the floor. She gripped his dick in her hand as she leaned down and began to lick his balls, slurping over them with her mouth. Steven closed his eyes for a second and loud another loud moan as he called out to her.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! Yeah, go on! Suck on those nuts, baby!"

Opening her mouth, Vida used her left hand to help shove his balls into her mouth. From the size, it inflated her jaws a bit. She sucked on his left nut before alternating to the right, leaving a trail of saliva that dripped down to the floor. While her mouth sucked his balls, her right hand remained gripped over his cock. Vida pulled away from his balls after a few seconds and brought her attention back to his dick. She looked up into Steven's eyes as he smiled and spoke.

"No woman ever handled my cock better than you, baby."

"That's because I love this cock!"

She kissed the head after answering him. Vida gave him a wink as she slid her lips back down his shaft. Like before, she quickly began to bob her head up and down the shaft. Moving her hand away, to allow herself to push her lips all the way and devour his entire shaft. Steven gritted his teeth and groaned as he could feel the head hit the back of her throat. Vida's lips buried at the base of his shaft. Steven knew if she continued her aggressive devouring of his cock, she would end up making him cum before he could fuck her tits or pussy. He reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her head to force his cock free from her mouth. As it was released, long strings of saliva attached back from Vida's mouth to his cock. She looked up into his eyes and spit on his dick like before.