Big Booty Bitches Ch. 27

Story Info
The Vegas Showdown with Vida, J-Lo and Britney.
14k words
4.75
21.7k
79

Part 27 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Las Vegas, Nevada

Hot air could be felt outside during the afternoon, just an hour from stepping off the plane. A much needed vacation was now in order all at the hands of Steven Diaz himself. As he had promised Jennifer Lopez over the phone a few days ago, he made the trip out to the city of sin and brought his girlfriend Vida Guerra along with him. They had arrived around 3 P.M. before heading out to a luxury hotel where they would buy a suite package. Steven had told Tony that he was only going to be gone for a week. The club was left to Antonio in a big test to see if the young man could manage without Steven's guiding hand there to watch over him. As the night began to approach, they sat alone in their hotel room. Steven gazed out the window, looking over the bright sparkling lights from down below. Vida sat on the bed, going through a few advertisements that were left for them in the room. She spoke up while discarding a few ad pages.

"You know, I've had a lot of photo sessions out here. This city is a lot of fun when you can afford it."

"I'll have to take your word for it. I've never been out here before."

She smirked to herself after he had replied. Laying on the bed, she kicked up her legs while wearing a pair of gray jogging pants and a white top. Vida knew there was still tension between Steven and herself. He didn't bring it up at all, as he had informed her that this vacation was to possibly mend their strained relationship. That was what she believed from his words. Once Vida came to the last card of advertisements, she sighed. It was a promotional piece for the Britney Spears residency show.

"Oh my god, Britney Spears is still performing out here in Vegas? She's so fucking washed up, like anyone cares about her shows anymore."

Steven wasn't shocked by Vida's snarl words towards Britney. He remembered her jealousy of the woman, going back over ten years ago with that story Vida had explained to him that involved Tony's yacht. He turned away from the window and smiled at her before replying.

"I guess it's nice to have stability without touring. She's probably making good money here."

"Yeah, I bet! With the fucking lip sync show, that bitch couldn't sing fifteen years ago and don't even bother trying these days. I want to go see a show with you, but not that whore."

Stepping towards the dresser, Steven had a surprise to reveal to her. Before they had arrived in Vegas, he had talked to Jennifer on the phone to get a few tickets in order for her own show. Under his cellphone, they sat where Vida had not seen them just yet. He picked up the tickets and turned around, smiling as he flashed them to her.

"How about this woman's show, baby?"

Vida glanced at the tickets before getting up from the bed. She snatched them from his hand, looking at them up close. The tickets clearly read out for Jennifer Lopez's 'All I Have' residency show at Planet Hollywood. Vida was amazed when she seen that it was two front row tickets.

"When did you buy these, honey?"

"I didn't, Tony gave them to me."

She looked back into his eyes and smirked. Vida bought into his obvious lie. Steven wasn't going to tell her the truth that he and Jennifer had planned this occasion. Vida flapped the tickets before answering him.

"Well then, that was nice of him."

Looking back at the tickets, she saw that the date was for tomorrow evening. Vida glanced back into Steven's eyes and spoke again.

"Tomorrow night, we have a date then."

They looked back at one another, all smiles. Steven grabbed his cellphone and stepped away, heading to the bathroom with plans to text Jennifer himself. He had to let her know that the plan was on and they would definitely be at the concert tomorrow night. Vida simply sat there on the bed, watching as Steven moved to the bathroom and shut the door. Once he was alone to himself, he sat down on the toilet and went to pull up a text message to send to Jennifer.

"Go ahead and get the water running in the shower, honey! I'll be with you soon!"

It was Vida calling out to him in a commanding voice. Steven ignored her momentarily, punching his thumbs over the screen of his smart phone to write out a quick text for Jennifer.

'We're on. She agreed to the tickets, we will be there tomorrow night. XOXO'.

After hitting the send button, Steven held down the lock button on his phone to lock the phone. He knew better than to keep his cell phone insecure, so he locked it with a five digit pass code that only he would know. He set the phone down near the sink and then pulled off his pink shirt. Just as soon as he removed his shirt, the bathroom door came flying open. Steven turned his head to witness Vida standing wearing nothing but a white thong and bra. She gave him a smug grin before speaking.

"I told you to get the water ready."

"I didn't hear you."

"Sure you didn't, too busy playing with your phone."

She wasn't fooled by him. Slowly stepping into the bathroom, her tits bounced with each step. Steven had deprived her of a good lustful evening for a week now. She understood he was angry with her last week after the incident with Kim, though she didn't know all the details. Vida held back on teasing him, as she had done days ago with teasing him about Kim Kardashian. She walked past him to the shower and turned the faucets to activate the water. From behind, she pushed her thick phat ass out, teasing him as she looked at him from behind her shoulder. There wouldn't be anymore waiting for him to fuck her, she was going to demand him to get involved.

"You haven't fucked me in a week, I hope you're planning to change that soon."

Steven chuckled at her remark, unbuttoning his pants.

"There couldn't be a better time for this."

Deep down, Steven knew this would probably be the last chance he had of a steamy evening with Vida. After tomorrow, their relationship was sure to be shattered into hundreds of pieces beyond repair. He had no regrets for the plan he put in place, just as he didn't plan to feel regretful for this evening. She slid her thong down, stepping out of it while the sound of the water splashing over the large bathtub could be heard. When Vida unhooked her bra and threw it off, Steven had joined her in complete nudity by stepping out of his pants and underwear. She offered him a hand, pulling him into the shower and then closing the glass screen door once they both were inside. Vida pulled him towards her, brushing her large tits up against his chest as she pushed her lips to his for a passionate kiss.

The water continued to spray down over them, glistening their skin in droplets. Steven ran his hands down her back, sinking his palms into her immense thick ass cheeks while she kissed him passionately. While he squeezed her ass cheeks, Vida brought both her hands down and wrapped them around his cock. They remained kissing, their lips still locked while her hands slowly glided over his thick shaft, pumping it back and forth with the grip of both her hands together. When their lips finally parted, he let out a loud moan while gazing into her eyes. She had the look of hunger in her eyes, the one subtle hint of what she wanted to do.

Without uttering a single word, Vida fell down to her knees. The water splashed to the back of her hair, trickling streams down her back. Steven groaned as he witnessed her puffy lips wrap around the head of his cock. She pushed her hand down to the base of his swollen dick and then popped her lips off it loudly. 'Mmmmmm', Vida moaned before going back down on his cock. He groaned once more, watching as her lips bobbed up and down over his cock. Vida devoured every inch of it. Moaning loudly as she sucked and slobbered over his long shaft.

"Ohhhh, god! Fuck!!"

After a few minutes of a lack of speech, Steven found himself groaning and calling out to her. Vida ignored him however, still focused on pushing her lips down and up, sucking him off. By now, the steam had began to rise from inside the shower, fogging up the glass door before they even had a chance to truly fuck each other hard. Vida popped his rod from between her lips, only to spit on it. Steven laughed and spoke up.

"You know, we're going to be soaking wet from this shower."

"Yeah, but you always did like it how I spit on your dick. Don't fucking lie, Steven!"

He chuckled while she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked it back and forth. Vida gave him her classic smug grin. It was the look of a woman who felt she was in complete control. Going back down, she used her tongue to lick the underside of his cock slowly up to the head where she twirled her tongue around it. Gazing up into his eyes, she went down again and this time began to lick and suck on his balls. Her tongue slathered over the hairs sticking out from his nuts before she closed her lips around his left nut. After washing it around in her mouth, she popped it out and alternated to the right ball. Steven brought his hand down into her wet hair and groaned out.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! There you go baby, yes!"

She didn't plan to waste all her time sucking his balls while in the shower. Vida lowered her hands down to hold her large augmented breasts up. When her mouth broke free from his balls, a string of drool dripped down to the floor of the shower. She held her tits up and gave him a grin, flashing her teeth while she pushed them around his cock.

"You wanna fuck my titties, don't you?"

"Yes I do, baby!"

'God, I'm going to miss fucking these big titties'. Steven thought to himself as he began to buck his hips forward and back. His cock pumped back and forth between her tits, all while Vida dropped her lower lip and moaned while gazing up into his big brown eyes. Vida shook her head to move her hair back over her shoulders while she felt Steven's hand move down to hold her left shoulder.

"Mmmmm, yeah! That's it, fuck those tits! Mmmm, fuck 'em hard!!"

She didn't have to encourage him with words, but it helped. All while he continued to buck his hips, the water was still splashing from behind and spraying over her upper back. She allowed him to continue pumping his long dick back and forth between her tits, but Vida had other plans in mind next. After another minute, she let go of her boobs, forcing his cock to spring free. Vida then quickly got up from her knees, pushing her tits up against his chest to kiss him passionately. Steven was forced to step backwards, almost pushed against the wall from her force. When their kiss broke, she called out to him.

"I'm tired of waiting, I need to feel your big fucking dick inside me. While hole you wanna fuck first, honey?"

Steven grinned. He almost wanted to laugh at the fact she was giving him such a choice. Kissing her again, he stepped back and starred into her eyes when he prompted his answer.

"How about your ass first, baby?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

With a nod, Vida turned around and stepped around the bath tub. The steamy fog had created a misty atmosphere. She put her hands up against the wall, pushing her thick Cuban ass out for him. She rared her right hand back and spanked her booty, allowing him to watch her firm skin move around.

"Come and fuck this ass, Steven! You know it's the best ass in the world, fuck it like you mean it!"

He responded to her words by raising his left hand and smacking it down hard over her left cheek. Vida moaned as she began to slightly shake her ass, making her thick cheeks bounce a bit. The water was now spraying down the small of her back, causing a small water fall that fell between the crack of her plump ass. Steven finally pulled her ass cheeks apart after several seconds and guided his long shaft into the crack of her ass, finding her little back door hole. Vida let out a soft moan as she felt the head of his cock begin poking into her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Go on, get it in there! I want you to fuck this big ass! Fuck it hard!!"

Steven raised both hands back and smacked them both on her ass cheeks in a double clap. The smack sent drops of water flying throughout the steamy bath tub. Vida gasped as she felt his cock pump into her dark hole. With a groan, Steven firmly got into position to consistently pound his dick into her ass. Vida grunted before screaming at him.

"YEAH, THAT'S IT! YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT!! MMMMM!! FUCK MY ASS!! YOU'RE FUCKING THE BEST ASS IN THE WORLD!! FUCK MY ASS, YEAH!!

Such vanity in her words, Steven had to admire her pride more than anything. Vida meant every word she said about her booty being 'the best'. There was no competition in her mind, not even the specific woman who was on those concert tickets from earlier or the Kardashian women she considered rivals. Vida moaned while feeling every inch of his thick cock pounding into her phat ass. Over and over, Steven continued to buck his hips forward, all while his eyes watched the river of water flowing down the small of her back.

"Tell I've got the best ass, Steven! FUCKING SAY IT!!"

Rearing his hand back, he smacked it down over the left cheek of her ass while still pumping his cock back and forth into it. Steven didn't fulfill her request, only irritating her slightly to beg him again.

"My ass is the best, SAY IT!! I WANT TO HEAR YOU FUCKING SAY IT!!"

"YES, IT IS!!"

Finally, he obliged but not with repeating the words she preferred to hear. Steven was still thrashing his hips forward, fucking her ass like it was the last time he ever would have the chance to truly enjoy her thick rump. Steven knew if he didn't slow down now, he would end up causing his orgasm early within her ass. He took a few steps back, almost slipping over the wet floor of the bathtub. Vida knew he was about to pull his cock free from her phat booty. She had a plan to try to take control herself. Once she heard him step back again, she pumped her ass out hard to shove him backwards. Steven's cock broke free from her ass as he nearly fell backwards into the wall. She turned around quickly and pushed towards him.

"Now it's my turn!"

Vida smirked at Steven before pushing her body up against his and kissing him passionately. From the distance, the water was now spraying down to her thick booty but neither of them could witness such a sight. She wanted to take this lustful event outside the shower, regardless if their bodies were dripping wet of warm water. Breaking the kiss, she pulled away from him and stepped back through the steamy fog. Vida turned the water off and then moved to slide her hand over the glass door. Steven placed his hand up against the glass, creating a hand print from the fog while Vida slid it open and called out to him.

"This bathroom is too small for me to fuck you in."

"Oh, so you're gonna fuck me, baby?"

"That's fucking right!"

"What if I want to bend you over and fuck you harder?"

She smirked, raising her eyebrow before nodding at him.

"You know how much I love to get rough, I'll take you up for that challenge!"

Just after responding to him, Vida stomped her naked body out of the shower. Streams of water and drops fell to the floor before Steven followed behind her. He ran his hands over her hips, causing her to tease him by pushing her thick ass out to grind on him while looking past her right shoulder to kiss his lips. Stepping forward, Vida grabbed his hand from behind and pulled him out of the bathtub with her. Most of the steamy atmosphere had been contained within the closed door of the shower, only leaving the mirror covered in fog. Vida didn't care at all how wet their bodies were or the fact that the shower had been canceled in place for moving to another room. She pulled his arm hard, forcing Steven to stand in front of her.

"To the fucking bedroom, let's go!"

Steven couldn't help but chuckled. He loved it when Vida would play would this commanding act, trying to take control. For now, he was going to let her have her way. She tugged his hand and forced him into the bedroom where she turned to face him once more. Kissing his lips, Vida shoved Steven down onto the bed and then climbed her wet body atop of him. She reached her hand down to find his thick cock, shoving it towards her moist and wet entrance. Steven was able to glance up at her body as she towered over him while Vida shoved his long prick into her sweet clit. Vida gasped, her knees were bent over the bed as she began to pound herself down. His cock began to thrust forward into her pussy.

"Go on, baby! Yes! Fuck me, go on!!"

It was the first time Vida had truly heard Steven to tell her in response to fuck him. Usually, it was the other way around with that phrase between the two of them. He began to buck his hips forward, forcing his balls to slap against the underside of her thick booty while she was still thrusting down over him. Her large breasts bounced up and down, as Steven could only lay there and look at her tight fit body for what could be the last time he was able to enjoy such a thing.

"You like that, Steven!?"

"Yes!! Go on, baby! More!!"

"I said, DO YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT!?"

"I SAID YES!!"

She didn't stop herself at all, despite their back and forth bickering. Over and over, she continued to thrust herself down and forcing his cock to pump into her pussy. Steven just watched as her great big epic tits would come bouncing forward with each movement Vida made. For now, she had the upper hand in control but that wouldn't last for long.

"Oh god, yes! YESSSS!!"

Steven grunted, listening to her voice yell across the room. He moved up, placing his hands over her tits to squeeze them. Vida stopped moving, knowing that he was about to take control. She didn't wrestle him for the change of control as Steven pressed his lips against hers and kissed her before pushing her back over the bed. Once Vida fell on her back, he moved up and pulled his rod from her pussy. Steven brought his hand up to grip her wet ropes of her hair, pulling them as he ordered her for the position he wanted.

"Get up and turn that ass around for me!"

"Oh, you wanna fuck me from behind, is that it?"

"YES!! I want you to shake that fucking ass up against me too!"

"Mmmmm, make me!"

Since she had teased him with such a request, Steven pulled her hair hard.

"Get up, off the bed! I want you on the floor."

"Mmmm, you're the man after all."

Her reply was in a smart ass tone of voice in a slight attempt to push him further. Vida enjoyed a man that could give her a bit of rough play, especially after dominating Antonio so easily last week. Steven let go of her hair once she moved to the floor, pushing her knees out as she positioned herself on all fours. Steven sat at the edge of the bed, spreading his legs out before he commanded Vida with a new request.

"I want you to back that pussy up over my cock, make that ass clap up against me."

She giggled at his request while folding her arms together. Vida didn't reply back to him in words, she simply waited for him to guide his cock back into her pussy and then Steven sat there waiting for her to do the rest of the work. With his cock firmly placed back into her clit, Vida began to back her hips up, forcing her big wet booty to 'clap' as the cheeks shook coming down onto his cock. Their bodies were still dripping wet from the shower minutes earlier, but neither of them cared at all anymore.

"I'm not gonna fucking stop until I cum..."

Steven chuckled at her words. He wanted to raise his hand up and spank her ass, but for once he refused the temptation. All he could do was sit there at the edge of the bed, moaning as he watched that epic ass move backwards and bounce each time it touched against his thighs. His balls didn't slap loudly against the underside of her ass cheeks, this was all Vida in control handling her own pace and movements. She gasped, moaning while he called out.