Big Booty Corporate Bitches

Story Info
Manipulative man triumphs over wicked women.
1.5k words
2.49
63.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers

A wise man once said that the gods made men so that women wouldn't rule the world. I guess this is true. How else could you explain what's happening in my boss's office right now? The name is Steve Le Beau. I'm a tall, good-looking young black man recently hired by the world-famous, multinational corporation known as Adler Benson Pharmaceuticals in the Research Division. And presently my boss, Division Head Louisa Malheur, is on her hands and knees, face down and ass up. Her plump ass cheeks are spread wide open and her tight asshole is giving my twelve-inch dick a good squeeze. I guess some things never change between men and women. Not even in corporate America.

I grip her wide hips and thrust my cock deep into her tight asshole. The bitch squealed as I began stretching her booty hole with my powerful thrusts. Nothing I love more than a tight asshole around my big black cock. It's one of the most pleasant sensations known to man. Give me a tight ass over a sloppy pussy any day. Not that I'm gay or anything. I just love to fuck the ass. It's infinitely preferable to the pussy. For starters, it's tighter and feels way better around the cock. I gave Louisa's fat ass a good slap. She whined in protest. I laughed and continued ramming my cock up her ass. Why am I doing this? Because she needs it. Because I want to. Because she deserves it. Because eager men like yourselves demand it. Alright? Cool.

I continue to fuck her ass like there was no tomorrow. The way I was banging her fat ass, you would have thought anal sex was going out of style. Hey, don't laugh! For all I know it might be! Oh, yeah. I love that ass. Don't care much for its owner, though. Time to change positions. I flip Louisa on her back because I want to look her in the eye while plunging my cock into her asshole. There's nothing quite like the look on a woman's face when you're shoving one hundred percent of your cock into her asshole. It's absolutely priceless! My ass-stretching cock was making this plump black chick sing like a Canary. And I was loving every moment of it. We fucked until I got my nut. I took off the condom and sprayed her ugly face with my cock. Some of it even got in her eye. She tried cum dodging but it was too late. It was pretty funny to watch her try.

Louisa Malheur has been eyeballing me ever since I first got hired by the company. Think corporate woman with an attitude. Or psycho chick on a power trip. I graduated in the top ten percent of my biochemistry class at in Boston College. Then I earned my doctorate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I had tons of fun there. Lots of uptight white women to fuck. And these desperate witches would do anything for some good dick. The kind of dick only the black man can provide. Yeah, I knew how the minds of those power women worked. Underneath it all, they were all the same. Full of themselves, desperately insecure and trying to compensate for some personal lack which only they can see. I love fucking with their minds.

I assessed my boss right when we first met. She was a five-foot-nine, busty and stocky black woman. She wasn't very pretty but she had a fat ass. One of those asses that I simply couldn't forget. A thick bubble butt that not even a tight business suit couldn't hide. That fat ass of hers looked like it needed some dick. And I was just the man for the job. When she spoke, she talked in the clipped lingo of the corporate world. She graduated from Stanford University. She tried her best to appear polite and refined but I could still sniff the ghetto hussy deep inside her dying to get out. I on the other hand came from a wealthy black family.

My father James Le Beau is the president of Le Beau Real Estate Agency, a firm with offices in Brockton, Boston, Fall River and Plymouth. We're all over the state of Massachusetts. My father graduated from Morehouse College and then attended Boston College. My mother, Evelyn Anderson Le Beau is a graduate of Spellman College and Boston University. She's currently the President of Brockton State College. My older brother James Jr. is a detective with the Boston Police Department. My sister Joanne is a book publisher in the city of Boston. We're all accomplished black professionals. Yes, I come from good stock. Louisa Malheur with her Stanford degree didn't impress me. Which is why I made her suck my cock like the chicken head from the hood I knew her to be.

Like I said, Louisa Malheur had it in for me since the beginning. Lots of corporate women, especially black women, have a habit of going on power trips. They think they're invincible. They abuse their power and use it to mistreat co-workers, especially the male employees. Since men don't like to whine to management for every little thing, female bullies in corporate America love to harass them with impunity. Fortunately, I'm a ruthless man who knows how to deal with them. It's all about the game. And I really want to play.

The trick is to give these psycho women enough rope to hang themselves with. Louisa Malheur was coming onto me like a bitch in heat. I've got a surveillance fetish, which comes in handy quite sometime. I put these tiny cameras in my office and also paid one of the cleaning crew guys to install them in her office. Just to be careful, I also installed these very same cameras inside the offices of the most powerful women in the company. I was kind of curious as to what they did when they thought they were. You'd be surprised what you'd find on these precious cameras.

I thought I'd find these female executives dishing on men like women around the world are fond of doing all day every day. They got nothing better to do with their lazy selves than to talk about men. What I found was infinitely better than male bashing. I had footage of female executives doing everything from having sex with male and female colleagues to masturbating, smoking weed and even plotting sexual harassment lawsuit-type schemes at the office. How about that? I had enough dirt on these unfortunate ladies to become a very rich man and I did. Why have power if you're not going to use it? Exactly!

And so I used my newfound power. I sent automated, untraceable emails to each and every single one of these so-called ladies and let them know that someone was onto them. Oh, man. You should have been there to see them. They all began to whistle a different tune. At a time like this, you'd think these crazy bitches would unite against a common threat. I guess men often underestimate the sheer madness and illogic of women. Sometimes, these nasty attributes of theirs even work to our advantage. And often we don't even know it. When you're facing an extremely deceitful and devious enemy, it's all about exploiting their weaknesses. So, with little effort, I was able to convince these ladies that one of their own was blackmailing them. And it worked. Hook, line and sinker. The world of women is so ripe with treachery and deceit, so filled with two-faced individuals, that they will distrust their own kind infinitely more than they are likely to distrust even the most wicked of men. That's the way it is in their world.

It was fun watching them tear each other to pieces. Until one day I came to work and found the police there. My heart skipped a beat. Had I been found out as the secret blackmailer? Was I heading to federal prison? No! I am too cute to go to prison! Two police officers stopped me as I got ready to enter the building. I froze, then told myself to calm down. I calmly explained to them that I was an employee going to work. They still wouldn't let me in. One of the officers told me the place was a bloodbath. That piqued my interest. What in hell happened? I wouldn't find out for several minutes. I saw men and women coming out of the building, their faces filled with horror. Then a cop dropped the bomb on me. He told me that one of the office ladies brought a gun and shot two other female co-workers before turning the weapon on herself. The lady's name was Louisa Malheur. My former boss. I was stunned. The cop touched my shoulder sympathetically. I think he mistook my shock for caring. Which was good. I quickly turned on the emotion works and played the part of the shocked man whose world was going to hell. What was this world coming to? I kept repeating that over and over. I talked to shell-shocked co-workers for a while, then casually walked back to my car. I smiled as I drove away. Am I good or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers