Big Booty Ghetto Bitches Ch. 03

Story Info
Big black woman explores anal desires.
1k words
3.22
92.2k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

If there is anything that is pretty much guaranteed to get me off, it's the feel of a big black cock buried deep inside my asshole. My name is Patricia "the Big Girl" Bigelow and I absolutely approve this message. Why? Simply because it's true! I've checked it for sexual veracity and accuracy and it meets my standards. This is the story of a certain big beautiful black woman who goes out to do what she does best. Going on the hunt for big black cocks to suck and fuck till kingdom come. It's my story.

I was twenty four years old when I discovered certain things about myself which would change the course of my life forever. First of all, I am a big woman and I'm proud. I stand six feet tall, big and bulky, with a thick body, wide hips and a big ass. My hair is short and black, my skin is dark brown and my eyes are a pale bronze color. Oh, and I've got the biggest pair of tits you've ever seen. I call them my titanic knockers, with good reason. My Haitian-American boyfriend Stanley Pierre is very appreciative of them. He calls them fun bags and loves to bury his cock between my big tits. He calls it his happy place.

Right now, I'm on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room. My plump butt cheeks are spread wide open, and my boyfriend Stanley is ramming his twelve-inch, uncircumcised black super cock in and out of my shit hole. And you know what? I am loving every moment of it. Anal sex is what gets me off. The feel of a big cock in my asshole is intoxicating, to tell you the truth. It's what takes me to heaven. Stanley grips my wide hips and slams his dick deep into my asshole. I scream as loud as I can, and urge him to fuck me harder.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What kind of freaky slut is this? I guess I'm not like other women you've met. I like my sexing to be on the rough side. And it doesn't get any rougher than having twelve inches of hard black dick stretching my asshole to previously unimagined girths. Stanley grabs my hair and yanks my head back as he slams his cock deep into my booty hole. Down where the sun doesn't shine. I am a hardcore black chick who likes it hard in her core.

Stanley continues to roughly sodomize me. He screams out obscenities as he fucks me. He calls me a useless whore, a fat bitch with a gaping asshole and a worthless piece of ass. Some women would be offended if a man called them by these names. Like I said before, I'm not like other women. I actually get off on stuff like that. So, I enthusiastically yell back as Stanley fucks me. I tell him to fuck me harder. And he does. He absolutely does. We change positions. I am now lying on my back, my legs in the air. Stanley loves fucking me in this position. He says he wants to look into my eyes as he fucks me in the ass.

Stanley slams his cock right back into my asshole, completely without mercy. He hits me in the face. Hard. He punches me. And I relish it. I scream and beg him for more. I want to feel it. I want to experience the pain. It's part of the pleasure. Stanley steps it up a notch. He takes a big dildo out of his pocket and shoves it. Deep into my vagina. I squeal as a twenty-inch dildo suddenly fills my pussy. I yell like a crazy bitch. Yes, I am torn as Stanley ravages my holes. The feel of his huge black cock deep in my tight but expanding asshole is absolutely marvelous. I simply cannot get enough of it. As the same time, he jams his dildo deep into my pussy. I scream, overwhelmed by a flood of sensations. Pain and pleasure, going round and round in a seemingly endless dance. And I completely surrender to it. Yeah.

At long last, Stanley spices things up. He grabs me by the throat, so hard that I actually feel myself getting bruised. I am dangerously close to passing out and I've never been more turned on in my life. I squeal out a warning, and Stanley relaxes his super strong grip around my throat. I slowly let out my breath. Man, this is good. This is going to sound pretty funny, but my moment of relaxation came at a price. My anal muscles relaxed around Stanley Pierre's gigantic black super cock...and I farted. Yep. This big black woman with the gigantic ghetto booty let one rip. Right in the middle of anal sex. How about that?

Stanley started laughing so hard, I honestly thought he was going to cry. I started laughing too. You've got to admit that this shit is decidedly funny. Picture this, if you will. A big black woman with a thick body, big tits and a huge ass lying on her back with a big dick up her asshole. And she lets out a big one. Right through the outdoor. In the middle of an anal sex session no less. Yeah, I had to laugh. I was still laughing when Stanley finally came. He emptied his balls right in my asshole. I felt a rush, followed by warmth as his manly seed rushed out of his cock like a torrent and flooded my asshole. Hot damn, it felt intense. And pretty damn good too. I shrieked, loud enough to wake both the recently deceased and the ancient dead. I was that loud. Why? Simply because I had finally gotten what I wanted. My man had fucked my asshole like anal sex was going out of style. He fucked me like a cheap prostitute. And you know what? I absolutely loved it!

Later, Stanley and I went back to our regular lives. I had to get to work. The night shift at Boston Hospital doesn't exactly run itself, you know. Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed my little story. It's been fun living it, let me tell you. Sex is natural, folks. I simply enjoy showing it off.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers