Big Bra Shop Grand Opening Ch. 01

Story Info
Bra shop opening has big surprise.
1.4k words
4.35
253.5k
70
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoup
twoup
764 Followers

After many months of asking, not to mention more than the odd sexual favour, I finally relented and agreed to my wife's desire to open a boutique lingerie shop, something she had long wanted to do but never got around to. This was no ordinary shop but then again my wife was no ordinary wife. Cathy was an extraordinarily women, outgoing, passionate and loving not to mention the owner of a massive set of tits set upon a small waist and toned legs.

Cathy had a good brain for business and a body that would make any customer go weak at the knees. Her plan was to open a boutique lingerie shop that catered for the well endowed lady. Her desire to open such a shop came about from her own experience where she found it difficult to find bras to fit her own 44FF tits. She would often return frustrated and furious from shopping having yet again failed to find a bra that fit.

One night after yet another failed days shopping we were watching a porno movie featuring hugely endowed women, my favorite, and she asked where do all these girls get there bras! It was then that the idea struck her, why not open a boutique which solely catered for women with huge breasts.

That was six months ago. Last week Cathy opened her new boutique – Bodacious Bods. I worked nearby at an energy corporation and loved the fact that I could drop by and visit Cathy and see how she was going. One of the benefits of this was that I could catch up with the two girls Cathy had hired as sales reps. Marissa a cheeky 21 year old blond who sported a massive 44 GG rack and Chloe a 28 year old brunette who stretched the tape at 40EE. Cathy had recruited well which given my conditions for her opening the store made me a happy man. Cathy had agreed that if I allowed her to open the store I could have my way with the hired helped when ever I wanted to provided they were happy to participate.

Feeling like a change of scenery I wondered down to Bodacious Bods to see how business was going. As it was a bit quite I engaged Marissa in some small talk before she offered to show me some of the newest bras that had just arrived from Europe. We went into the back change room as Cathy and Chloe attended to some wickedly endowed young ladies.

As Marissa pretended to be shy and turn her back to me to cover here massive tits as she put on the first bra I felt a massive hard on growing in my pants. The twist was that Marissa thought that she was the only one in the change room with something huge to hide. The fact was that Cathy married me after she found out that I was as massively endowed downstairs as she was upstairs.

I quietly dropped my pants and as Marissa turned around to show me the latest in red push up lace bras for the massively stacked her jaw dropped as her eyes focused on the massive bulge in my boxers. What the fuck is that! Cathy has never told told us that you were huge as well. Without a further word she dropped to her knees and unleashed my massive cock.

With puppy dog eyes looking up at me she quietly mouthed the words – how big? Tempted as I was to tell her the sight of the measuring tape used by the girls to measure the size of the tits of the customers hanging on the change room hook caught my attention and I invited Marissa to measure it for herself.

Now fully hard I stoked my massive cock to its full extension as Marissa prepared to measure it. Slowly Marissa rolled out the tape. As she passed 8 inches her hand began to shake as she realized that she was not even close to the end. As 10 inches came and went Marissa pale. Finally she reached the end, looked me in the eye and said with a rye smile, my god you have a 13 inch cock! And you my love have the most awesome set of tits I've ever seen.

Now what a perfect set, a 13 inch cock and a set of 44GG tits. It was only then that Marissa noticed my huge set of balls but then again I have found most girls find it hard to look at other things when confronted by a 13 inch cock, rock hard and dripping precum. Marissa removed her bra like a pro to unleash a set of tits to die for with rock hard nipples protruding in a highly erotic manner. She proceed to wrap her tits around my cock and began to tit fuck me like there was no tomorrow. As my cock protruded from her tits she wrapped her luscious glossed lips around the head of my cock and tried to suck the life out of me. After a few minutes she lent back cupped my balls in one hand as she worked the other up down my shaft of my cock her fingers painfully stretching to wrap themselves around my piece of meat. Delirious with sexual excitement Marissa let fly with a verbal barrage likening my cock to her own forearm which as she held it in one hand and measured it against her own forearm was in fact a true statement, it was as thick and as round as her arm. I teased her and told her that shortly I would be fucking her with a cock she has only ever dreamed of.

After 5 minutes of a glorious tit fuck cum blow job the time had come for Marissa to feel the full magic of my massive cock. I turned her around, tore her G string from her rock hard tanned butt and with one movement slammed my cock into her moist dripping pussy. Even at 13 inches and 9 inches round she was so wet it went in like a hot knife in butter without hardly a whimper, well at least the first 10 inches did. In no time at all I was into a rhythm as she pounded my cock with her fabulous butt. As she yelled out "do me with your huge cock, fuck me with your horse cock you big stud." As I pounded away she continued to encourage by saying "that's its fuck me good and hard, give me all of that massive cock"

One of the advantages of doing this big titted beauty in a change room was that there were mirrors all around us so I had perfect view of her massive rack as it bounced around in unison with my thrusts. As I prepared to slam the full length of my gigantic member into her she let out a scream, a low guttural scream just loud enough to catch the attention of Cathy and Chloe who had just finished wrapping a few bras for the big titted ladies. Finally marissa could hold back no more and she started coming and yelling "oh my god, its so fucking huge, keep fucking me with your massive cock. Give it all to me, oh fuck I'm coming. You're splitting me in two with your massive cock!"

There arrival at the change room coincided with me extracting my cock from Marissa's pussy As she turned around to receive the hugest load of cum all over her beatiful face and massive tits. Stream after stream of hot cum flew from my cock to completely cover her beautiful face and tits. Finally after a dozen of massive shots I was done. Marissa just looked at me and said wow, to think I still have four more bras to show you!

Cathy and Chloe were stunned. There was Marissa covered in cum and me with my 13 inch cock swaying in the breeze. The cum was still dripping from her erect nipples as Cathy announced a deals a deal I suppose, I just thought that I might have that monster to myself a bit longer. Poor Chloe was on her knees gasping at the site of a cum soaked Marissa. Her chest heaving but her feelings obvious as with one hand she played with her nipples while she sucked on her other hand.

Marissa still trying to come to grips with being showered with her boss's husband's cum tried to apologize to Cathy hut she would have none of it. She simply asked Chloe to put up the closed sign at the front door and suggested we all head back to our house for some drinks.

To be continued….

twoup
twoup
764 Followers