Big Brazilian Cock

Story Info
2 men met on Craigslist and a sexual relationship develops.
3.3k words
3.86
14.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gay Blowjob Anal Submission Domination

Not sure how to start other than this is a true story about two men who meet on the now defunct Craigslist Personals. It was in December. About two weeks before Christmas. He had come to my city from Brazil, but New York more directly. I was on the rebound from a busted relationship. My MO was to try to hook up with a guy during that time. And so we came together, and this story is written after we have been together a few months.

I wanted to tell him how much my slut side that he opened up was hurting. I was really needing cock. His cock.

But he hurt me, and now must pay the price. Will he take it like a man, or not? I am going to have to give him a good bitch slappin. Not sure what that means yet, but he better be ready to pay the price when it comes. It's time for him to put our or get out of town, or at least out of my pants.

All that being said, I got a nice warm shower to relax, just like we used to. I slowly caressed my body with the soapy wash cloth, feeling it slide over me. After crossing my nipples I took my free hand and ran my finger around it. I pressed on some of the sensitive spots he revealed to me, exposing them. Now they need to be touched and given attention, wanting to be naked, exposed, and exploited, again.

As the soap covered me, I remembered how turned on that would make him. His cock would be hard now from touching my body. His hands feeling their way around me. The slipperiness would get him more excited, and he would close my now open legs to allow his cock to slide between the tight inner crease of my inner thighs. I now knew I loved that feeling. A man coming on to me, hard and turned on, sliding his cock between my legs. The penetrating erotic rhythm of cock coming at me, on to me. Hard cock speaks a language all it's own.

Which is strange because I believe a beautiful woman could be the most beautiful creature in the universe. Just the sight of their form can turn me on. They can distract me immediately.

When I would get intimate with a woman it was intoxicating in so many ways. Their smell filling my nostrils. The feel of their softer skin. I loved running my fingers through a woman's hair. At least up until this happened.

I allowed the experience of it. Have no idea why others don't, nor do I know why I did. Is it just part of our nature to want to be touched, aroused? Following erotic paths not willing to be taken by others, I accepted his advance. We would take each other to experiences few people ever have, just in my opinion, as I have no idea for sure, and can't speak for the anonymous masses. Do you think they experience this?

Then I rinsed myself off and looked forward to drying off. As I shut off the shower, I grabbed for the towel and felt it's incredibly soft texture. I began to press it against my naked wet body. The sensations returned again. Placing one foot on the edge of the tub, I cupped the crevice formed where my leg connects to my body the way he did. Slowly using the excuse of drying to touch me down there, in forbidden places to most. But we pushed each other across the line. Willing participants in our own debauchery. Or was it?

What came next really surprised me, and made me realize so much. I grabbed the blow dryer which I had not used for many months. I slowly allowed the air to blow in to my armpits. Then over my chest hair and down to the heavier hair on my stomach. Then down to my pubic hair. Just the way he would dry me.

Then I lifted my balls and opened my legs, feeling the exhale of the blower on my taint and up into my anal crack. I put it behind me and spread my cheek with one hand while I aimed the machine at my ass hair target, which it quickly dried and caused to blow freely in it's wind. Finally down my legs, and lifting my feet to dry myself completely from head to toe. It was erotic. It was also neurotic.

Such is the relationship of an addict to a neurotic.

Which is our problem. He pushes my addiction buttons. I push his neurotic ones. We can't help it, but that's what we do, and will never be able to reconcile. He is Mister Clean, gloves on, showers, and tooth brushing precursors of sex. While I'm grabbing his sweaty balls in my mouth, smelling and snorting his raw manhood. Follow the expression of animal instinct. I like to think they are Celtic Irish desires of a lusty heritage. Letting him use my ass for his sex. But I'm using his sex just as well. All unnatural to most people, yet I do them, for him. He says this is what he wants, but with his business analytical side he can't seem to put a coherent explanation of it to me. He loves me for it, yet it turns off the neurotic part of him, turning him against me. Confusing us both.

Yet we turn each other on. From the subtle ways women have turned me on when intimate, I now use them to turn him on. I position my body in ways to pleasure him, and allow him access to wonders and treasures he could never have imagined. I tease him with my small breasts and present them to him, which he readily grabs and takes my nipples for his oral fixation. And he is gifted with a well endowed specimen of man sex, and knows how to use it to tease me. He drags his balls across my face, nose, and eyes, making me learn them intimately. Tease me into wanting it. Which I do, taking his stiffness for my oral fixation.

When he took my mouth, or my mouth took him, another mystery to me. He was dominant for sure, and had to know he was taking me to be turned on. He loved I was submissive to him. Yet I was the one turning him on, so who had who? See what I mean? I felt very powerful sexually.

What could be more submissive than to let another man put his cock in your mouth. Until he buried it so deep into my throat that he would even take away my air supply. Sucking his cock was like a meditation. At first he was fine with me just licking and kissing it, going down on it. But at some point it was going to change. It was going to go from me on my knees to me on my back with him on top of me, penis in my mouth. This gave him control to go deep in to me when he wanted. Slowly. And a little deeper each time. Stretching my mouth and throat.

Then his pace would pick up and he would begin to pump. This is where the meditation comes in, a cock meditation. When he was fully inside me I had no air. But as he pulled out I could suck in enough to hang in there. But I had to pay attention to only his cock and my breath. Almost a survival ritual.

Another change would soon come. He loved to go and stay deep inside me. An even deeper meditation as he stayed in me. Now I had no air for long periods of time. He would stay in me until I pushed him off me and I had to gasp for air. There was nothing else I could concentrate on other than his cock. Long periods of thinking of only his cock, with no air until I had to push him off me, gasping for air now. Then I would suck it again for a little until he went completely deep, again. This would go on for a while. We were both impressed with my ability to have his cock in me that long with no air. Have to say I am a little proud of the accomplishment.

Here comes the final stage. Up until now he was on top of me, mostly balls deep. Now we would usually roll on to our side. After allowing a little breather for me, his pace would quicken. Now I knew what he was going to give me. He would begin to add dirty talk, asking if I wanted his cum in me, his man seed. Telling me he wants to put his sex seed in me. Wasn't much I could do other than grunt. Then came our big climax. He would get off and I would get his salty, silky, warm cum.

I'm not sure how long our usual blowjob lasted. It seems like it must have been a half hour on average, but like I said it was meditation so other than concentrating on breathing, I had no idea. It wouldn't surprise me if it was actually longer. This is in addition to the foreplay which was probably a half more or more. We were into making love, so not much else was thought about or needed. And Gabriel loved taking slow control, and being in control for long intervals.

Now we both needed hydrating, so had to grab some water. Often times the sun was setting. His condo was in a high rise over looking a park. Most times we would open his sliding door and feel the air, even if it was cold. We saw many beautiful sunsets together naked, air hitting our natural bodies. Sex, naked bodies, and nature, powerful elements combining.

Here we could go two ways. Often we would have dinner, which was always interesting. Gabriel was not a good cook, but he was very confident he could make something. He would throw some crazy seasonings on things, which were edible but...and be proud of it. We both agreed on this and laughed about it.

But we might go back to the bedroom for the main sexual course, or at least another course. This is where he took possession of my body and ass. Or, once again, my body took possession of him. Foreplay would start over. With kissing each other and touching. A slight change occurred though. I would end up on the bottom facing up at first, as he gave me and my body all the attention. I loved how he would lick my nipples, and they would get a lot of attention now.

Many times he surprised himself and me. For instance, I told him one time he should smell my sex and get to know my scent. So he went down and smelled my balls. Then came up and laughed saying he couldn't believe he smelled another man's balls. I think I convinced him it was the right thing to do to get to know your partner. So we often would do some ball sniffing here.

Sometimes he really surprised me, but I am proud of him for it. He actually went down on me, kissing my cock and sucking on it briefly. Again he would come up and now he wouldn't laugh and semi complain he can't believe he sucked a cock. I would tell him good boy and maybe he will get a treat.

If my ass hadn't gotten attention much, it would now. Gabriel loved my ass, which is why he is mine. Because he is so well endowed, it wouldn't be civil too just jam it in there. In fact, up until Gabriel, I always though 6 1/2 to 7" was perfect. Then he came along. The first time I saw it I have to admit I was a little scared. I had never had a cock that big inside me, and it looked painful.

He was Brazilian, so I told him he had a BBC. He asked what that was? I told him it is usually Big Black Cock, but his was a Big Brazilian Cock. He laughed. And of course he like it.

But Gabriel was expert at ass play and plunder. He would begin to get his fingers inside me one way or the other. He wanted that as much or more than I did. Again, slowly and slowly deeper. Sometimes he would begin to finger me when I was on my back with his hand reaching up under me. When I was feeling slutty and would have my knees on the edge of the bed with my feet raised and toes pointed to the air with my Head down, ass up in the air exposed. Of course sometimes my preparation was bent over the table or desk.

But his favorite seemed to be with me face down. Sometimes flat on my stomach. But Our number one way was with my left leg extended straight while my high knee was bent up by my waist, lifting my ass a little and tilting it slightly sideways. It didn't give as much exposure but for some reason that felt best for us.

Most people have a small lube tube needed for ass play. Not him, he had a COSTCO size one with a pump. Which he used frequently. I would be well lubed and prepared to accept his entrance.

Now he would begin to finger fuck with me big time. He knew it would feel good to have my ass played with. He skillfully worked his fingers, stopping and playing side to side inside me. Then some pumping in and out. Repeating these and other styles over and over. Like everything else about Gabriel, it was slow, methodical, and slowly deeper into me.

What was turning on Gabriel is another act of submission by me. The beginning of the final plunder of my ass. He was taking my manhood. I was giving my sex to him, another man. And wanting his badly. And he was loving me for giving it to him.

Here we might be talking dirty again. But I probably am beginning to whine. My breathing will be getting erratic, as some of the deeper penetrations stretch me. I start acting like a bitch in heat, which somehow I am feeling like one, and needing a good breeding. I continue to relax more and more even as he goes deeper. Accepting the fact that another man has his fingers in me and is planning to put his cock into my little sphincter. Enjoying the attention, being lusted for.

Now his cock was re-inflated entirely, and ready for action. To me that is powerful. A man's hard cock is telling me he is turned on. For me. I am sexually arousing him, the way a hot woman does to me. That makes me feel sexy as hell.

Making him want to be his little slut. His personal whore. He loves to hear that. I tell him I will be proper when we are out but when the door closes, I am his. His little slutty whore. You made me a cock slut. The verbal admission of sexual submission to him. Our little secret.

You know I am begging for cock now, right. I am. I'm "asking please put your big cock in me. In my whore ass. I need cock now." I know my role. He is proud he has made that need in me, making me desirable to him, that I am sexually turned on by him. So he teases me now because I never know how long he will stop fingering me. But usually he kindly doesn't make me wait to long, begging for cock. He also knows I am impatient now, in heat, and needing cock. But he also wants to be balls deep in me, riding me.

So if we are in our favorite position, once his hand is out of me, I am already in his favorite entry position. I shouldn't say that really, because I think where we had several positions, now it seemed limitless. Gabriel would stretch my experience of taking cock in ways I couldn't have imagined.

There is of course doggy style when I am on all fours waiting to be mounted. Sometimes I leave my head up, proud, back straight and stiff. Sometimes with my face down, buried in the bed, a more submissive position. What I loved about this position is it seemed to tease me longer. This somehow satisfied my need for cock for a while. We could feel the sexual energies exchanging, male to male sexuality, pulsating. My ass changing to a feminine organ. This happened on all of them but this is the position that reminded me of it.

Another great teaser position is the ass on the side of the bed, legs in the air. Again he can tease me longer, and take forever entering because he is standing and can slowly walk into me. My legs in the air are erotic to both of us. Again, the exchange of the sexual energies is powerful and we both feel it. This one seems to release a little more of the female sex into the mix.

If we are on a bed that is high enough, I could simply lay on my side and he would stand by the bed and lean into me.

My least favorite was when he had my ass up in the air and head buried in the bed and he would squat over me and come down into me. Gravity took over and he entered hard and fast. But it does gives a quick intensity. The sudden fulness is pretty intense though.

Of course there is the Cowboy and reverse Cowboy. And both side entries work. I enjoy a spoon position, but he didn't seem to like that as much.

It really doesn't matter how we start, we will cycle through some of these positions and more throughout the rest of the night. He won't cum in some of them, but there are several he will, including our favorite start position. All of this time I feel his male sexual energy growing inside me, his cock swelling and expanding inside me. Then his rhythm will build and I know what is coming, his cock pumping me furiously before his next release into me, and he is telling me he is going to, and I am begging for it.

How we end up depends on what position we are in. Gabriel has some magic cock power and can still stay in me for a while.

But now I need a little ecstasy.

I may have cum by now too, maybe more than once. But Gabriel knows it is best to keep me on edge the whole time, turned on and in heat. When he finally pulls out I roll on to my back. To get me to come he will caress my body and tell me how good his cock felt in me, how he likes knowing his seed is in me now, and how pleased he is with me for taking it. With my sex still turned on and horny as shit, it won't be long until I explode. When I do you can feel the energy cum out of my cock and blow over us, then a spray of cum that will shoot all over me will erupt.

This might be it for the night. But...

Standing in the doorway naked, we each take another hit and blow the smoke out the door. The darkness of the park lows below us in full view. We are part of the night.