Big Brother Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

When I wake neither of us has moved. It's still early, but that wine has one last effect on me, and I have to move. When I get to the bathroom and look in that mirror again, I see a mess. I hide my wet, toothpaste-covered bra, then stare at the makeup all over my face in strange places. And I can feel little spots all over me that just aren't normal. Mainly, I realize, what he put in me has been draining all night. I can't go back without a shower. I start the water and close the door quietly as I slip into the comfortable wet warmth. My body comes back to life, more sensitive now, and it seems every time I touch myself I recall his touches. Especially when I rub my breasts. I don't want to stop. And when I clean up between my legs, it's even better!

But when I lean down to bathe my legs, it gets darker. And when I look up there is a shadow on the door. Until he opens it. Oh god, I can't believe the reaction that slams through my body, just seeing him! And when he steps into the pouring water and takes me in his arms, pulling me against him, I almost melt and go down the drain along with all the other little puddles.

He leans back a little and ohhhhh, that smile. It lights me up! Can you tell I'm infatuated? "Well, I was gonna need a shower, so I figured we might as well share," he chuckles. Oh yeah, baby!

And then, THE KISS! By the time its over he's hard as a rock, his cock pressing against my stomach, and I'm squirming in his arms, only the water keeping me from going up in smoke. He turns me around and pulls me back against him, and, of course, cups my breasts in his hands. He's softly stroking with his fingers, and playing gently with my nipples, which are already aching hard. He doesn't have to move, because my hips are rolling and my ass is going up and down on that hard cock. When one of those hands slides over my pussy and he kisses and bites the back of my neck my legs are shaking so hard he's the only thing holding me up.

He nips my earlobe and whispers, "Let's not waste this!" NO, no, no, no, let's not do that!

He grabs a towel and we sort of dry off, and he helps me out of the shower. I can't let go of his hand and when he's out too, I cling to him. No problem, he picks me up again like a doll, and walks to the bedroom, kissing me as he goes. This time, he lays me out gently on the bed and stares down at me. I follow his eyes as they go from my toes to my face.

His cock was hard when he started and it's harder now. And I can't resist. I slowly reach out and grasp, pulling him to the edge of the bed as I get on my hands and knees. As my mouth slides over his head he brushes his hands over my damp hair. And ohhhhhhhhhhh, that moan! As my lips slide farther and farther I can feel his hands tighten, even though he's not pushing. Don't worry honey, I won't get away. I tilt my head so I can smile up at him as my lips move back and forth over his shaft, and he looks almost mesmerized, watching his cock almost disappear inside me. I'm not trying to take him all the way, maybe that will come, but it's not important right now. I just know it feels good! And the way he's shuddering and moaning, it's very good for him too.

He starts to pant, and a shiver goes through him. He holds my head and won't let me move, then pushes me back and my lips slide off of him. He drops to his knees by the bed and grasps my head again, locks his lips on mine and rams his tongue into my mouth. My body is already tingling, I'd been fingering myself as I sucked on that cock, and I'm soaking wet, starting back when he came into the shower. There's only one thing I need or want now and the only question is, how's he going to give it to me.

He surprises me a little bit when he climbs on the bed behind me and pulls me back against him, his hands molesting my breasts. But he presses against my ass and bends his legs, forcing me to bend too, almost like a sitting position on my side. But I understand when he puts a hand inside the thigh of my top leg and pulls it up and back, until it's draped over his hip. Suddenly, I'm spread wide open, and he doesn't waste time, grasping himself and shoving his tip into me. Oh fuck that's good! I moan and roll my hips down, hurrying him into me. I know how he feels now, and I want nothing less than to have him buried in me! He pumps his hips, and each thrust pushes him a little deeper. Once again I have the feeling of being filled up, but now I yearn for it!

One final thrust and he bottoms out, his body pressed against the mouth of my cunt. I stretch and roll my hips in answer, taking the last bit of him, and he moans and shudders behind me. I feel his teeth as he bites down on my shoulder, and I am so aroused I push back into his mouth. If he wants he can eat me alive. His hands are both still holding my breasts, and as he starts to roll his hips his palms knead in time, my hard nips trapped and moving under them.

I can feel my face flushed, burning with pure passion, and I start rocking, meeting his thrusts and urging him on. He starts thrusting harder and slapping against the mouth of my wet cunt. I can feel his balls swinging against my ass with every thrust. I turn my head and, straining, we share a kiss and I moan into his mouth. Our bodies are already wet, both of us working hard, thrusting, grinding, wanting, needing. He grasps my nipples in his fingers and pulls, forcing me to throw my head back and arch to his hands. The moan I let loose is almost a wail, and I hope he knows its pure pleasure.

He's ramming himself into me now, and I am making hard staccato thrusts with my hips, my cunt devouring his cock. His breath is coming in hard deep breaths, and his exhalations almost burn the back of my neck. I can't resist leaning forward and watching that beautiful dick sliding in and out of me, and I can't imagine where it's all going!

I reach down and start rubbing my clit, swollen and free of its hood. It's so sensitive I jump when I first touch it, but I rub and stroke and shudder as I feel my climax starting deep inside me. I manage to squeak out, "Ohhhhhh, fuck me baby, damn, I'm so close, make me cum!"

And I begin a series of telltale cries that say it won't be much longer. He begins pounding me as hard as he can in this position, and the whole bed is shaking under us. I hear a snarl from deep in his throat and his hands clamp down on my breasts, using them as handles as he tries to go even harder.

When he rams it half way to my throat it's all over. My hoarse squeal fills the room as my hips slam against him and my cunt clamps down on him. I'm shaking as I feel wave after wave of my orgasm slam through me. He gives a deep moan, almost of surrender, and his hips buck as he pumps spurt after spurt of cum into me. My hips continue to rock rhythmically, as if in reply. I hear someone moaning, "Ohhhhhhh baby, ohhhhhhh baby, ohhhhhhh baby," and I realize it's me. His hands, which have been crushing my breasts, slowly release them, and I feel him rub them lightly, afraid he's hurt me, I think. Don't worry baby, any time you want. If I have bruises you can kiss and make it better.

His arms slide around me, pulling our bodies tighter together, and he kisses my neck. I need more than that and roll to face him. It's my turn to wrap my arms tight and I flatten my body against him, wanting to touch every inch I can. Our lips lock and we slowly rock back and forth. I'm not sure what just happened, but oh damn it was SO good!

Finally we relax, the waves of passion and my climax calmed, and we lie on our backs next to each other as his fingers run lightly up and down my arm. Almost on cue we turn to look at each other. He has a big smile on his face, and he says, "Jennie, no regrets?"

"None," I reply, knowing the smile on my face at least matches his.

And I can't help myself as I think, "Its over. What's done is done, and if... when... we do it a thousand times more it won't make any difference. The world didn't stop, I don't hear sirens, and ohhhhhhhhh! I've never felt anything so good in my life!" There is a little ache deep inside that wonders what's next, what's coming? But it's way too soon to worry about it. Right now, I just want this.

It's 6 AM and I need to get ready for work. He doesn't have to be where he's going till almost 10, so I gather my stuff, set the alarm for him and get ready to leave. But he pulls me down for one more long kiss and says, "I hope I'll be done by around 4:30. Promise you'll be home when I get here?"

"I promise," I reply, thinking I never meant anything more. "But if you find out you will be back sooner, call me at work and give me half an hour. I have an understanding boss." I scribble my number on a notepad and leave it on top of his pants. Then I can't resist going back for one more kiss, but I know he needs some rest so I force myself to break free and walk away, only looking back once, when I close the door.

I get to work at 8, and become the most useless employee that ever walked in the door. It's a good thing that Laura, my boss, likes me, but I've bailed her ass out a time or two, and we get along great. I spend the morning thinking about... what else?... Billy, and his beautiful body and his wonderful cock and all the things he did to me and all the things I want to do to him. I giggle and go over and over the episode in the bathroom when he came out of the shower. I know he knew I was there... he just wanted me. But no more than I wanted him! Oh my god, when I saw him in the mirror!

By 10 I'm so wet I don't know if I should take my panties off or not, and by 11, I do. I just have to make a few trips to the ladies room to tidy up. A tampon maybe? I go to lunch with the girls from the office, thinking they will take my mind off of him, but all they want to do is ask me what the fuck is up. When I won't say anything they know damn well it's a man. And the office wise ass guesses it's not my boy friend. Oh yeah, that's right, what am I going to do about him? Have to see how the week plays out I guess, but somehow I don't see him in my future.

We get back and about 1:30 the phone rings. It's him! "Hi baby," and he makes a kissing sound. "4:30 sounds about right, but I just wanted to hear your voice for a minute." Dammit! I should have used the tampon! His voice is making me drip! He gets done with the chit chat and says, "By the way, I have some really interesting news, and I hope you will think it's good news. We'll have to talk a while maybe." I'm thinking, baby, I'll talk all you want, but today I'd prefer doing it on my back. But that sounds mysterious and I can't imagine. And I can't wait! I leave a little early and I can smell myself, so I take a shower and dress casually. Really casually. T-shirt and shorts is all you get stud, screw the bra and panties.

At 4:40 his car pulls in. I just happen to be looking out at the time, so I meet him at the door. Ohhhhhhhhhh, the kiss he lays on me! I should have worn the panties, because these shorts are gonna be soaked. He straightens up for a minute, rips off his tie and takes off his jacket, but I get to see him in his suit for the first time. Damn, what a handsome dude he is! He gives me another kiss, but says, "Jennie, I really do have some news, and I need to know what you think. And he goes to the couch and sits down, expecting me to sit next to him. But instead, I straddle his legs on my knees and start unbuttoning his shirt. "JEN! Dammit I need to tell you something!" I giggle and keep going, so he launches in.

"The reason I'm here this week is 'cuz the company is opening a branch here. My first boss in California is going to be running it. This morning they interviewed me for the job as his assistant. Oh shit, Jennie, stop!" I have his shirt unbuttoned and pulled loose and I'm trying to push it off his shoulders. He won't let me do that yet, so I pull his T-shirt up and start running my hands all over his chest. But he's resolute.

"When I got to the meeting I realized I knew everybody there and had worked with or for most of them. I told them this is my home town, which some of them didn't know, and that I have a sister here that I'm staying with, which none of them knew. That meant I was comfortable with the area. Instead of interviewing me they just started telling me what the operation here is going to be like. Ahhhhhhhh fuck! Jennie don't!" I've slipped off of him and pulled my T-shirt off, and now I'm undoing his belt and pants. I giggle as I yank them open so I can rub my hand over his cock, which, of course, is already rock hard, through his underwear. I've gotten the shirt off of him, and now I pull his Tee off too, and he's bare-chested. Ummmmmmmm, I lick my lips. Then I lick his nipples. He's gasping, totally flustered, but determined to finish.

"After about an hour, they asked me to go have a coffee in the lounge, but I hadn't even finished it when the secretary called me back in. the bottom line is... I got the job. Jennie, I'm moving back here!"

Oh my god! Until this moment I haven't put 2 and 2 together, I've been so busy playing. It hits me like a ton of bricks. My face turns red, because I can feel the flush. I jump on him and crush myself against him, and I'm so happy I don't even think about my bare breasts and hard nips against his chest. I just lock my lips on his and ignore the tears running down my cheeks. He starts to get up with me attached, but has to take a minute to get rid of his shoes and undone pants, with me doing most of the work. Then he scoops me up in his arms again and heads for the bedroom. Damn, I'm never going to get to walk anywhere!

As we go I'm giggling and crying and kissing all at the same time and he's squeezing my ass, but he says with a big smile, Jennie, I'm going to need a place to stay, got a room I can use for a while?"

"I sure do! I reply. "Mine!"

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers