Big Brother Has Little Package Ch. 2

Story Info
Fun continues at brother's expense.
789 words
218.5k
24
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiny Tom
Tiny Tom
23 Followers

By the time I grabbed my camera and got back to my brothers room, my panties where soaked. I couldn't remember a time I had been this hot. Christin was sitting in-between my brothers legs with a big smile, knocking his limp little dick side to side with her finger.

"I see you had no problem keeping your self amused."

"I just love playing with his little thing."

As Christin and I took turns snapping shots of my big brothers tiny limp penis, I explained my plan. How once we told my brother that not only did we know he has a little dick, we had pictures of it, he would have no choice but to be our slave and do anything we wanted. Christin loved the plan.

"let's take a few pictures of it when it's hard"

"OK"

Christin pinched his tiny dick between her fingers, and swung it around using the same method I used earlier, still his dick was limp as a wet noodle.

"It doesn't want to wake up, am I doing something wrong?"

"No, your doing just fine, but after a guy cums it takes a little more to get it up again right away. Sometimes you have to do more then just use your hand."

"Oh I get it, like this?"

Christin pinched the head of his small dick and held it up. She leaned in and licked the under side of his little thing like a push pop, which by the way was about the same size. My brother let out a loud moan of pleasure. Frightened that my brother was waking up she jumped back and let go of his tiny prick.

"Don't worry he's not waking up, but by the looks of it you did wake up his little weenie."

His tiny dick was throbbing with pleasure. With every pulse his little dick started to slowly rise, until it was standing strait up hard as a rock, or should I say a pebble.

We took over a dozen more pictures of his small hard penis. My favorite was the one where I compared the size of his dick next to my pinkie. His dick was actually a little bigger, but not by much. I was about to get a ruler so we could measure exactly how small it was, but I realized my camera was full and it was all most three in the morning.

"We better get going to sleep, we have to get up tomorrow before my brother."

"OK, but I don't want to leave his little thing all hard and wide awake like this." Christin leaned down and put her mouth around his small dick, completely engulfing it. She started slowly bobbing up and down on his little prick. I had never watched another girl suck off a guy in person before, never mind my best friend sucking on my big brothers small penis. It was so hot. Just as I was about to slide my hand down my pants to rub my clit through my soaked panties, he blow his load in her mouth. I could tell by the reaction on her face. Christin tried to swallow it all, but it was to much for her. Some of his cum dripped out the corner of her mouth and ran down his little dick. Christin continued sucking him off until his tiny shriveled limp dick fell from her mouth. Christin gave his limp little dick a kiss on it's head before we pulled up his pants and went to my room.

When Christin slept over we both would sleep in my queen size bed, there was plenty of room. We laid in bed laughing and joking about my brother's little dick. Christin may have still loved my brother, but now she also loved making fun of his small penis. We where going to have such a good time humiliating him for the rest of his life. I turned the lights off around Half past three.

As I closed my eyes and slid my hand down my panties, I could hear Christin already softly moaning. There have been many nights where after getting worked up from watching hours of porn, we would masturbate in the same bed right next to each other. I teased my clit for a little before I slid my middle finger in my wet pussy. I realized while I laid there fucking myself, I was imagining that my finger was really my big brothers little dick pounding away at my pussy. I screamed as I had the best orgasm of my life. I Could hear Christin still at it as I drifted off dreaming of all the fun we where going to have.

Tiny Tom
Tiny Tom
23 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Falls in Love with My Cock Sister Kirsten falls in love with my cock on family car trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories