Big Brother Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Kitty gets caught being naughty by her older brother.
2k words
4.23
125.2k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty lay on the back porch, enjoying the view of the sea of green-yellow meadow that expanded for miles beyond the acres of their home, a beautiful two story farm house with the nearest neighbor a mile away. Propped up on the couch with a couple pillows behind her, she had set herself up comfortably enough to have her long shapely legs resting atop a small outside coffee table, both legs slightly open as she rubbed her clit through her panties, beneath her unzipped daisy duke shorts. You see, Kitty was under the impression that no one was home. Her startling blue eyes remained half-closed underneath her long black eyelashes, a big feature on her small oval face. Her skin was soft and white, hair black, long and wavy with its natural curls, falling over her chest to frame her perfect tits, perky and a little more than a handful; her hard nipples poked through the white tank top she had lazily put on that morning. She didn't notice the shirt was transparent enough to show off her light pink nipples through the thin material - or maybe she did. Her rose red lips formed a closed smile as she thought about it, her hand brushing over her breasts.

She wished her brother was there. She knew it was wrong, wanting him to be the one to take her, to lick and suck her, to break her and show her what it felt like to have a big cock inside of her, but admittedly, it made so much sense to her. They had grown up together their whole lives - Matt was 2 years older than her, an over protective brother who was an athlete stud in college, although he was always humble about it and never had any interest in any girls. His main priority was looking after his little sister - And for that, she adored him.

It only made sense that she should give her virginity to him. He deserved it - He was there when mom and pop weren't, and she didn't want anyone else. No one looked after her like Matt did. He cooked for her, showed her how to play sports, and even helped her with her homework. Not to mention he was incredibly handsome. She especially loved watching Matt lounging around the house with his shirt off on a hot Summer day like this. She rubbed her clit faster through her unzipped shorts, feeling herself rise to climax thinking about it. Her blue eyes closed, and she bit her bottom lip, squeezing her breasts, imagining Matt.

"Oh Matt...If only you knew how much I want you..." Kitty moaned, feeling her climax peaking.

"Kitty, stop." The forceful tone of her brother's voice came, and Kitty's eyes flashed wide open, immediately sitting up and looking for the source. She turned and faced her brother, who had been by the door behind the screen, unknown to her.

"Shit, Matt, I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was h-"

"Kitty, stop." Matt said the words again, but this time softly, as if hushing her to comfort her anxiety. Matt stepped out onto the porch, a handsome 6'3 20 year old boy with ruffled unkempt black hair and a five-clock shave on his chiseled face, all part of his appearance as a grown man. His eyes were just as blue as his sisters, and he commanded attention with his tall stature and broad chest. Certainly his reputation confirmed his athletic body and capabilities.

In this moment, his eyes were soft, something that Kitty did not expect - Her brother had been particularly protective of her when it came her having boyfriends, and he never let any of the guys at school take her out. Once he caught her making out with one of the neighborhood boys and he went ballistic, picking a fight with the kid and not talking to her for a week. He said her virtue was important, and that she was beautiful and should save it for someone that deserved it. Thats when Kitty decided he was the one who deserved it.

Matt moved to sit next to her on the porch bench, putting a hand on her thigh, feeling himself get hard as he felt how soft and smooth her skin was. Kitty was a bombshell, no doubt about that - She had all the guys at school drooling over her, although she had no clue - Matt made sure of that. He threatened any guy that dared even talking about her, but in his opinion, it was best for her protection. She had to focus on school and all those boys didn't deserve her. She was a jewel, a beautiful girl he had watched grow up.

And now, as his cock began to harden from this contact, he tried to restrain himself and forced his thoughts to go elsewhere.

"Kitty, I heard what you said." His voice was quiet, almost vulnerable. He looked up at her, straight into her eyes, something he often did when he had something to admit that he was sorry for. Kitty's heart fluttered at his striking handsomeness, still not used to it despite their closeness. "And I...I feel the same Kitty. I want you to be mine...And mine alone. But it's wrong..." At this, Matt looked away, unsure of his next words. Kitty, ecstatic that he felt the same, grabbed his hand and placed it over her heart, most notably over her breasts. Shocked, Matt looked at her, ashamed that he was already fantasizing about how great her tits looked.

"It's not wrong if no one knows, Matt. Please," she whispered, leaning into him so that he would feel her breasts. She had thought about doing this for so long, and now that it was finally happening, it came so naturally.

That was all that Matt needed. He knew that their parents wouldn't be home until later on that night, and it was just him and Kitty at home. If she wanted it...then he would give it to her. He pulled his hand from her shorts and instead half her chin, forcing her to look at him as he inched his face close to hers.

"Kitty, tell me that you want me to be yours. Tell me that this is okay. We can't go back after something like this..."

"Yes Matt. Please, yes, I want you to be mine. I love you so much. I think you know that. I want this. This is okay..." At Kitty's final words, Matt kissed her with passion, ravishing the sweet lips he had watched over for so long, pushing her back to lay down on the bench with her breasts perking up against his chest. His cock was now fully hard, a protruding bulk resting on the side of her thigh. Moving onto of her, he settled himself between her thighs, his manhood brushing up against her shorts.

Hungry to kiss her, his tongue pushed through her lips, exploring every part of her little mouth. She was only 18 and already a full woman, but she had never kissed anyone like this - He felt his cock get stiffer as he realized this, her tongue doing its best to follow his. He pulled back, looking at her with loving eyes and brushing away black locks of hair from her face.

"Little Kitty. I must be soft with you." With that he gently sucked on her lower lip, his hands moving to explore the rest of her body. Kitty had never felt anything like this before - She had craved it for so long. His hands moved all over, squeezing her breasts and her butt, running along her sides, hugging her, as he continued to push his cock against her. Matt then started trailing kisses down the side of her neck and onto her chest, turning his attention to the perfect perky breasts that begged for his attention. Hungrily, he pulled the rim of her tank top down, exposing her tits and letting them fall out.

"You're so beautiful Kitty," Matt whispered, kissing her breasts all over slowly, now taking his time to squeeze and massage them. Kitty moaned, already wet and craving him inside her. She wanted to feel him. But this felt amazing, as no one had ever played with her breasts before. Matt then got to her nipples, sucking them each softly as he played with the other with this thumb, earning moans from Kitty. He then flicked his tongue over her nipples, lapping away at first, then drawing his tongue over it in circular motions.

"Oh Matt, I've never felt this before...This feels so good..." With a rose blush on her pretty cheeks, Kitty was in awe, amazed at how good this felt, overwhelmed with the occasional intense looks he would give her, as if watching her every reaction to ensure her pleasure. She was now breathing heavily. Matt soon moved to the opposite breast, sucking and licking, still thrusting his cock up against her.

Matt continued to play and pleasure Kitty's breasts for a few minutes, enjoying the moment, getting his fill after watching her for 18 years. So many times he had seen Kitty naked, having to hide his hard on when it happened unexpectedly.

Once he got his fill of her tits, Matt moved down his sister's body, pulling off her shorts, revealing her thick thighs and juicy ass in her lacy pink thong. She was sexy. Matt trailed kisses down her chest, burying his face between her breasts, then continuing down her tummy, to her thong. He then moved the thong over with his finger and placed a soft kiss on her pink clit, turned on by the magnificent view of her perfectly hairless pussy, small and pink, and completely virgin.

Kitty moaned when his mouth found her clit, never having felt such a sensation before. As Matt started licking, Kitty felt something inside of her slowly rise, overwhelmed as Matt teased the entrance of her pussy with his finger. She was mesmerized by the feel of his tongue there, in such a naughty place where other girls would kill to have him lick. Her moans got louder as he slipped his finger inside of her slowly, relishing her soaked pussy. It only took a few seconds of this before she felt as if something inside her exploded - It was so overwhelming she yelled out his name, feeling a heat in her pussy, and then feeling it get wetter. Matt smiled at her, glowing.

"Did you just cum for me, Kitty? You gorgeous girl..." Matt slid his tongue over her wet folds, getting a taste of her sweet nectar. "You taste delicious Kitty, just as I anticipated." Kitty shook, her pussy sensitive to his tongue. He then stuck his tongue deeper, pushing through her folds into her pussy, lapping up as much cum as he could. His hands found her breasts, and he continued squeezing and massaging them, twisting and fiddling with her nipples. All Kitty could do was lay there and enjoy watching her big brother take care of her. Her back arched as she continued to moan, her eyes closed, taken with the bliss and pleasure that came from his touch, multiple orgasms racking her body.

Matt wanted to take her, but here wasn't the place. Perhaps now wasn't the time. He sucked on her clit again and gave her a few final licks, swallowing whatever juices her pussy offered. When she finished her final orgasm, Matt smiled and sat up, kissing her softly on the lips, then giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. Kitty sensed it was ending.

"But Matt, I want to feel you-"

"Not out here Kitty. Not for your first time. I want it to be special." Kitty sighed, disappointed. Matt smiled, taken by her cuteness. Taking her hand, he kissed it, covering it with both of his. "Thank you, beautiful. I treasure you with all my heart, and I promise I will always take care of you and make you feel good," he whispered, the most sincere he had ever been in his life. He had girls, popularity, and all sorts of privilege, but having Kitty was the best thing that could ever happen to him, even if she was his sister. And she felt the same.