Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For an extra 100,00, Emma is invited, as our winner to undergo an additional task."

Emma rubbed her mound, feeling the sweet moisture therein. Now what?

"If you can bring off these four in ten minutes, you win. Do you accept the challenge?"

The English actress ran her eyes down the line of men who all stood side by side, their magnificent erections all pointing skyward.

"Go on, Emma!"

"You can do it, girl!"

"Way to go, Em!"

"I'll do it."

"Whenever you're ready," Boomed Big Brother. "Each man must ejaculate.

Emma looked Andrew in the eye who stood with a straight back and with his arms behind him. She knelt in front of him and took him into her mouth. He instantly reached full erection as she worked her lips over his shaft with audible slurping sounds. His cock was alive and twitching as she used her right fist to jerk his hot shaft. She hoped that the guy would not hold back on her as she used both hands in a clockwise twist on his length and concentrated on sucking and licking the tip only.

"Go on! Suck that cock!"

She heard her man give a loud grunt, and felt his cock swell. She removed it from her mouth and wanked him off with rapid strokes along his pulsating stalk. His cum erupted from the head, streaming directly into her open mouth and onto her trembling lips.

"Yeah!"

One down, three to go. Emma moved on down the line to the next.

She frantically sucked, licked, slurped, stroked and rubbed the cock in front of her in an effort to bring Luke to a climax as quickly as possible. Already, she could feel the dick throbbing in her mouth, and she sensed that he was very close.

"Good boy," she thought. "Pump and rotate. Pump and rotate."

Emma twisted the cock of the groaning Luke and swirled her tongue around the swollen head. She recognised that contraction a man gets when he is about to spew, and she managed to elicit a stream of cum onto her lips and chin.

This brought another loud eruption of applause and Emma saw Cara hold up one hand. Five minutes to go!

Emma's jaw ached from the persistent cock sucking of the extraordinary morning. She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed hold of the eight inch dick of Charles.

"Goodness! That is big!"

She cupped his massive balls and took his cock head inside her mouth.

"Face fuck me!" She whispered and Charles gave her the wink.

She reached around to grab the man's tight ass, and pulled him toward her, virtually forcing used him to fuck her mouth. His cock filled her throat, and saliva teemed out of the corners of her mouth. Charles thrust his cock into her right cheek and at one point, Emma feared he might very well punch a hole on her face! He rammed down her throat again and again, until at last, spurts of goo filled her mouth. Emma choked on it of course, but instinctively swallowed all he had. When he withdrew she dribbled down her heaving cleavage.

"Just look at me!"

Indeed, Emma's face was a mess. White fluid streaked across her cheeks, dotted her hair, and ran down to her modest tits.

"Ugh. It's all over me," she said.

She saw Kenny flash her a confidant grin as his dick reared up like a black mamba.

He definitely was shit hot. All glistening skin and reeking of self-confidence. She took a precious moment to admire his muscle-bound torso, pecs and abs that strained beneath a sheen of sweat.

"Can you suck this, baby?"

Probably not. Emma shook her head and knelt down to caress the distended muscles of his chiseled thighs. She traced a line with her right hand over his perfectly sculpted eight-pack abs.

Then, she spat into her palm and dragged it up and down the rippling black skin of his veiny skin.

Taking his huge thing to one side, she left a smear of spit along the length of skin, squeezing him with both hands.

All she could do was swirl her tongue around the mammoth crown whilst stroking his colossal shaft. He was so thick that her hands barely met! Her nostrils flared as she pressed her lips to his purple hued knob and let her spit trickle down the underside of his full nine inches, finally reaching his enormous plums.

"Can't do it." Emma said in resignation.

"Don't fret none, babe. Let me."

With one big mitt of a hand, Kenny held Emma's face as he jerked his impressive cock at her. Within the space of a minute he came, sending ropes of cum directly into her face and hair. She counted to sixty and he still spurted over her.

"I knew you could do it!" Taylor shrieked as she handed Emma a fluffy towel.

"This is Big Brother. Due to the last contestant having to get himself off, rather than Emma doing the business, it is with regret that we must announce that she failed the task."

"I'm so proud of you, Emma!" Gushed Emma Raducanu, hugging her friend warmly.

"I can't fucking believe it," Amanda said. "Sweet and innocent Emma-fucking-Watson! A fucking cock-sucking Queen!"

Emma was flushed, heated, and dying for a good fuck.

Remembering the rules, she sought out her designated partner and took off to one of the bathrooms.

"Fuck me, Liam."

The pair of them ducked under a hot shower and embraced.

Without missing a beat, Liam dipped his hips and held Emma a couple inches above his Viagra erection. Emma hovered over him, grabbing onto his broad shoulders for leverage. The flared glans of his rock hard dick parted sodden pussy lips.

"Oh...my!"

As Emma sank down, so Liam shoved upward. If she thought that she was the dominant one, Liam made her think twice. He effortlessly hoisted her lightweight body up and down on his rigid pole.

The spray from the shower soaked the pair of them as they cavorted in the steamy bathroom. Liam bounced her up and down upon his thick shaft, and she marveled at the way she was able to take in his entire length. Her wet bottom smacked loudly on his lap as he sought to stop from slipping on the tiles underfoot.

"OH!"

Liam lifted the pair of them up as he made them face the wall mirror. Emma looked into her own eyes as she was held in the air, four feet above the wet tiles. She was impaled fully on his pulsing boner, and she reached out to the steel bar and held onto it for life. His tempo d relentless as he pulled her back into him with ease. She was nothing but a fuck toy in his hands, and she loved it.

"Oh, shit! I forgot the condom."

He stopped in mid-stroke and Emma narrowed her eyes.

"Fuck the condom, and fuck me hard!"

Suspended in mid-air, his cock was up to the hilt in her pussy.

They both yelled out as Liam sent his cum into her cunt.

He let her legs down and shut off the shower. They toweled each other off and then Emma led him back to their bed.

x

After a good four hours nap, Big Brother spoke and the well fucked celebrities stirred.

"Attention, housemates. As the first day ends, it has been decided that you may all enjoy a nice soak in the Big Brother hot tub. Have fun."

"A hot tub. Brilliant." Said an excited Hayley, who hurried out into the garden.

By the time the feisty actress got outside, Jack was already in the tub soaking.

She tossed her hair and climbed up the two steps and over the

rim of the tank. She cozied up to Jack and settled herself on the submerged seat.

"Ahh! That feels SO good."

The buxom brunette seated herself in the tub neck-deep in the water.

On occasion, her large E-cup breasts bobbed up above the surface.

The bottom of her hair was wet and plastered fetchingly to her shoulders and breasts.

"Hey, babe."

Cara Delevingne jumped into the tub, quickly followed by Dua and Lily.

"It tickles!"

The foam tickled Cara's pussy as she slid on in. Dua loved the bottom bubbling water and sighed contently.

Raducanu sat beside Haley and noticed she was moving one arm up and down into the water. On closer inspection it turned out that she was jerking of her well endowed partner. Emma's eyes opened wide as Haley got up on her knees in front of her and Jack, whose erect cock became exposed just above the water level. The busty babe popped his upright dick in the cleavage of her fleshy pillows and proceeded to give him a tit-wank.

"Fuck those tits, boy." She teased.

Emma's Italian Stallion, Davide, joined them and the tennis pro immediately took his dick all the way in her mouth, burying her nose in the skin above the base of his cock. Half in, half out of the hot bubbles, her upper body was out of the water and her wet tits bobbed on the surface.

It was so hot in the tub that Emma was sweating profusely.

"She's ready for you, stud."

Said Hayley to Luke, as Cara's lover waded in closer. The supermodel looked over her shoulder as he lined up his turgid dick. He grabbed her hips and mounted her doggy style. She shuddered and buried her face in her crossed arms on the side of the tub.

As he began to screw her, so she rocked back against him. With each thrust she took a bit more of him inside her. Within seconds, he had buried his cock onside her, all the way up to his balls.

"Fuck me," she said as steam rose up out of the tub.

Her knuckles had turned white as she gripped onto the side of the hot tub. Luke folded his tattooed frame over her back and he ran eager hands over her magnificent body.

"Yes, fuck her," urged Hayley, and Luke redoubled his efforts, pounding deep into Cara's wet cunt.

Sitting on the edge of the tub, the pop singer, Dua, was busy sucking Danny's black meat. Unable to keep control, he reared up and slid all of his length into his lover. She groaned aloud at the incredible feel of his far dick driving up inside her pussy, which was so wet that the sloppy sounds his black made could be heard above the jets of steamy hot water.

"Nice."

Jack pulled Haley to him and began kissing her and massaging her huge breasts. He slid his finger to her clit and stroked it until She cried out in delight. Sat on the edge of the tub, her feet dangled in the water. The ripped beefcake shoved his head between her legs and worked his tongue over her clit. He pushed his middle finger into her pussy at the same time, alternating between light pressure on her hard nub, and heavy pressure on her weeping slit. Jack's dick ached badly as he spread Hayley's legs out wide and thrust up inside her. The English actress was moaning and cursing like a true slut. The rugby player played with her big tits as he banged the shit out of her.

Dua was merrily bouncing up and down on Danny's midnight black pole and the sounds of her sloppy pussy getting stuffed grew louder and louder.

"What a dick!"

Leaning on the edge of the tub on both forearms, Emma R smiled as Davide came behind her and rubbed his stiff length around her muff. She raised her cute ass and he held onto her waist as he entered her.

The feeling of being totally stuffed was wonderful and shivers of delight ran up her spine.

Water lapped at their waist level as he shafted the somewhat green Emma, who gyrated her hips in time with his steady thrusts.

"Talk dirty." She said as she dipped her head.

She loved his hot Italian accent which turned her on big time.

"Si. You are zee dirty beech, no? You want dirty sex? Take this. Puttana!"

Emma's love juices coated her inner thighs as he rammed in and out of her with strident strokes of his hips. Her nipples stood out like organ stops as he brought her to a climax. Then he pulled out and sprayed his load over her back.

Jack unloaded all over Hayley's big jugs, his cum shooting out in forceful jets that bathed her peachy skin. She held up her rack and licked up the white stuff as it drizzled her bosom.

"So fucking hard!" Said Dua as she sat astride her black studs lap.

As she pushed down, so he rammed upwards, filling her depths with rampant black dick. A few more strokes and he came inside her, and her head snapped back as she too came with him.

Soaked to the skin, Cara jerked Luke's cock into her eager mouth and as he shot out a heavy load. She tilted her chin up to capture the thick cream on her mouth and lips.

They all settled back and wallowed in the soothing jets of the tub.

End of day one.

12