BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 01

Story Info
34B-30-57...nuff said.
13.6k words
4.54
43.1k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,990 Followers

It was hard living away from home and the university life didn't seem to suit me all too well. I was reeling from a recent long-distance breakup with my girlfriend Mylie. She'd wasted little time "Dear Johning" me three weeks into the semester. My parents were ecstatic having never preferred the short, curvy redhead in the first place. There were sarcastic talks of the black, redheaded kids we'd have and the like, comparing them to Dr. Seuss's "Thing 1 and Thing 2" ultimately earning my ire until I was assured they were kidding. Mylie joined the army right out of high school failing to tell me until it was too late. Somehow, we'd managed not to have sex until we were eighteen finally accomplishing the deed on prom night. I have to admit to being something of an "Ass Man" which probably had a lot to do with the reason I tolerated Mylie's decidedly tense personality.

I always shuddered at the memory of her big, pale ass bouncing on my cock until I waxed it in spectacular fashion. Mylie reacted unexpectedly anger blaming me for messing up her dress. I was at a loss for words probably reeling from my first time with a woman. Two weeks later we revisited our momentous prom night ending after a trip to the beach rutting like animals for nearly a day until I was left lying. It was the first time I can recall seeing her fully nude and what a sight it was. If it weren't for her extraordinarily wide hips, Mylie would have possessed a normal slender figure. But I have to admit that her big, juicy rear set her in a class all by itself. I'd waited so long and finally having it sent me into nirvana.

To be fair, I'd driven my parental units crazy with constant talk of Mylie and repeated playing of "The Beautiful Ones" several times a day didn't help. I was marked as "color struck" by several relatives and metaphorically tossed on the rubbish pile by some female acquaintances. I found this ironic considering none of them had taken me up on any dating offers in the past, almost balking when asked out. I was content with Mylie and her urban curves, looking forward to a future together. Imagine the shock I'd felt when she announced that she'd be shipping out to Fort Jackson at the end of the summer? Mylie's late father had been a staff sergeant in the army, she wanted to follow in his footsteps.

Nothing was going to dissuade her from achieving her dream, but I just wanted to know that I meant something to her. A nasty fight left us apart for a few weeks until second week of August when we hooked up for the third and final time. It was strained and nearly emotionless ending with a whimper as I waxed her forty-inch butt while she lay in a prone position on the rug of her bedroom floor. Mylie shipped out with out a word or call. I'd receive a strange, shaky call from her in the middle of the night halfway through September asking if I was cheating on her. It was fucking ridiculous as we had this kind of half argument before she just hung up in my face.

I wasn't cheating, but I wasn't blind either and let my eyes chase the girls. I felt solid with Mylie and didn't want to ruin it under any circumstances. Left to my own devices, I resolved to work on my somewhat thin frame by running two times a day. I added a little bit of weight training to my regimen starting to make some progress with an athletic figure that began catching the girl's eyes. To show support I'd started writing Mylie real letters asking about her experiences in basic training and telling her how much I loved and missed her. Mylie responded back a few times giving me the impression that she felt obligated in written form with usually one or two paragraphs answering the most basic of questions. There was a photo of her in one of the letters showing a lean, more streamlined version of Mylie than I was used to seeing. It was a group photo with other members of her platoon in their fatigues minus the over shirt. For some reason I found this photo disturbing looking at it a number of times unable to come up with a reason for hating it.

The photo found its way into a picture frame in my dorm room along with another of Mylie and I at a country fair. I'd always laughed at the cowboy hat she wore in that photo because it contrasted with my decidedly urban appearance, baseball cap and all. Ironically, Mylie bought the clothing I wore in that photo citing a lack of style on my part. I admit she had a better time than me that day, but her happiness was my happiness...or so I thought. My roommate at the dorm, Armin, bought me that fateful envelope turning my world upside down. His name was Ralphie Simmons and they'd been dating for a minute before she decided to clue me in on things. Mylie wrote incessantly about this guy disregarding my feelings as she spoke of how compatible they were. Yeah, she was pretty serious about this other guy leaving me angry and barren, cheated out of even a physical confrontation with this intruder. I snatched up the picture finally realizing what I'd been looking at all this time. There it was right in front of my face as I realized Ralphie Simmons was standing there with an arm encircling Mylie's slender waist. Rage engulfed me as I flung the photo against the wall over my bed destroying the frame.

The following weekend was spent kegging it up at some frat party where I unfortunately ended up getting into it with some jerk who continuously questioned my unseen invitation to said party. I was summarily tossed before being allowed back in for a drinking competition which I handily won in dramatic fashion before spewing all over the place. I continuously bitched about losing my girl to some guy who looked like the lost kid of Patton Oswalt until a somewhat rotund sorority chick shoved my head under her sweater between her huge breasts as everyone laughed. Her pendulous boobs slapped the shit out of me until I nearly spewed. Everything that happened after that was a blur until I woke up next to her nude, sleeping body. We'd done the deed sometime during the previous night and I didn't remember a thing. It must have been intense because I awoke in the spooning position with my endowment parting her wide shallow cheeks. She was some oversized blonde named Irma who'd thrown caution in the wind to end up in the bed of some guy who didn't even know her name.

"Name's Irma; Irma Hersh-not Mylie."

"Sorry."

"Whatever, I'm out of here and another thing..."

"What?"

"You see me on campus; don't see me on campus, all right?"

"Uh-okay." I was grateful for the bloodless nature of our awkward, post coital debriefing as I watched Irma dress and leave my dorm room with a loud slam of the door. My roommate Armin talked up my moving on after Mylie but cautioned me about "fucking fatties" saying that a lot of girls were into the "black thing". Armin came from a privileged upbringing that didn't lend itself to any appreciable social mores.

When it was all said and done, I still felt like the world's biggest idiot taking a few days off from classes to get my head together. Against my better judgement, I looked up Mylie's Facebook page noting that it had been heavily updated to reflect her new relationship. Reading everything on the open page let me in on the fact that my ex had always been two steps ahead of me in the relationship. They were dating about two weeks into basic training. I wanted to explode but what good would that have done? There was no one to fight and I hated Mylie for that.

************************************************************************************

Mathematics tutor-Very good!!

(213)-XXX-XXXX

My name is Mei!!

There was a smiley face on the bottom of the index card sized post in the dorm corridor's bulletin board. My days off had resulted in my grades taking a dip, particularly my calculus class. The teacher's aide notified me that a makeup test would be given on Saturday morning of the following week. I searched around for a tutor at his suggestion to help me cram. The small card seemed to call out to me from the middle of the myriad listings on the large corkboard. I called the number leaving a message for Mei before losing myself in my other classes. Later that day I received a text for a meeting in the library at three. I was worried that my personal life would damage my GPA and it was all I had left after drinking the Kool-Aid of a nonexistent relationship. It felt stupid to place my education second after finding out I'd been cheated on from day one. I trudged off to the library unsure of what I'd find in my potential tutor as visions of Mylie lingered in my mind, so much white noise. The school library was crammed full of students at this time. I followed the instructions left by Mei finding her sitting at a table near the back windows facing the courtyard.

"Sorry, I'm using this table for an appointment." She glanced up from her phone as I sat in front of her.

"Yeah, I-I uh, believe I'm your appointment."

"Oh, are you my three o'clock?"

"Yeah." Mei was this Chinese woman with a pretty enough face sitting across from me with a sort of "dear in the headlights" expression. She looked conflicted running her fingers through her long, shoulder length tresses before addressing me.

"I'm not going to be able to tutor you, sorry." She closed some books on the table placing them in her bag.

"Why?"

"I don't have to answer that; you can go now." Her rudeness caught me off guard.

"You're very rude; do this to all your clients?"

"No, just you."

"I don't know what I could have done to offend you, but I'm very sorry, Mei." She was already texting on her phone essentially ignoring me.

"Hurry up and go." She barked spiking my anger.

"No."

"WHU-WHAT?!!" Mei jumped forward in her seat clutching her hands to her chest. She looked panicked at my simple refusal.

"You've wasted my time, so I might as well get something out of this block of time, Mei. You can "GO" all right, baby?"

"I uhm, I was here first." Both of her palms were flat on the table as she stared back. Her reaction was curious but deep down, I was glad I had her attention.

"So." I opened one of my books and began studying. I forced my eyes away from the Chinese beauty which was harder than I thought as I took stock of her symmetrical face and pale skin. Accusations leveled by family members of being color struck swirled about in my consciousness.

"I don't know what you're trying to prove; you should just leave right now because its not going to change anything. You think that sitting there is going to change my mind, but it isn't. I can't help you!!" I noticed the stress in her voice giving me a handle on the situation as I saw it.

"Oh, you're one of those."

"What-No, I'm not a racist." She waved her hands in front of her torso shaking her head profusely.

"Could've fooled me; look, shouldn't you be off waving a Tiki torch somewhere?"

"Look-it's really not like that, okay?"

"Then why don't you tell me what it's really like Mei; what's your deal anyway?" She leaned forward resting her elbows on the table as she regarded me looking conflicted.

"Fuck you." Mei gasped exasperated as she pounded furiously on her phone texting away. The way she rolled her shoulders suggested some sort of internal conflict. I stared back wondering if I should just walk out but a voice told me to hold the course to frustrate her if only to frustrate her some more. Ten minutes later I noticed a phalanx of female students descending on our shared table. They were all Asian women with shitty expressions on their faces.

"Wǒ men shì wéi nǐ jiě jiě ér lái de!" One girl spoke in her native language as the others surrounded Mei.

"Why're bothering her; that's harassment!" Another girl snapped at me.

"Sitting here; studying?"

"Nǐ shì xìng luè duó zhě!!" Two girls chimed in their shared languages pulling phones from their purses aiming them in my direction filming.

"What the fuck is this shit; I'm just sitting here!!" I noticed the librarian picking up the phone as the girls obscured Mei from my view with their bodies. Another student grabbed her things as she stood behind the curtain of women.

"Look, I'm sorry about this, okay?" Mei apologized as she backed away surrounded by her friends. The contingent of female students moved away with Mei obscured from view from the shoulders down. I noticed other students staring at me sideways. I felt like a criminal as security appeared asking me to leave. I felt like a marked man deciding to get off campus for the relative calm of a local coffee house to continue my studying. Three lattes later, my phone began ringing with an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, uhm, you probably don't want to hear this, but I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier. It wasn't your fault."

"Mei?"

"Well, yeah..." I clicked off, hanging up on her before she could finish her sentence. My phone starting ringing for several moments before I answered.

"Here me out; I know you're mad, but I thought we could hash things out." Mei blurted out desperately.

"Why should I even listen to you?"

"Look, you got a raw deal. I understand that and wanted to try to patch this situation up. Mei was wrong, you deserved better. I thought maybe I could, kind of help you out." I couldn't believe she was referring to herself in the third person.

"No thanks."

"Come on, just give me a chance."

"I don't think there's enough room in my dorm room for all of your friends; piss off."

"Well, if you wanna work it out, I'll be in the study hall at building A. Just give me a chance man, I'm really sorry about Mei."

"Yeah, I'm sorry too, nutcase." I hung up and went back to my studies without giving the arrogant Chinese girl a second thought. It was getting windy and late when Armin called to let me know that he'd be out for the night at female he'd met at a local pub, so I was anticipating a night of HULU with some left over pizza and aside of books to continue my studies. I really wanted to get back on track after the social debacle earlier in the day. I'd just got in removing my jacket when there were a series of loud knocks at my door.

"What the hell?!!" It was Mei dressed in a large Eskimo styled coat.

"Student directory? Come on, I come bearing sustenance." She held up a plastic bag which looked like it originated from some Chinese food place.

"What are you on, Mei?" I went to close the door, but she put her foot in the door.

"Just give me five minutes, please." She was practically groveling, I guess it appealed to my ego, because I allowed her inside. Mei took a second bringing in two drinks in a cardboard cup holder which she sat on the table in my room.

"So, you've got four minutes and fifty five seconds." I checked my phone marking the time.

"Look, that shit that happened today wasn't about you being black; it was all about Mei's fucking hang ups."

"Why do you keep talking like that?" She continued to refer to herself in the third person.

"Stay on topic-Let me explain without explaining."

"WHAT?!!" I was ready to toss Mei out when she began drawing the zipper down on her coat until the jacket fell away from her shoulders like a second skin.

"Oh, shit." Mei was a very slender girl wearing a gray, long sleeved V-neck sweater that accentuated her slender torso and a pair of black form-fitting yoga pants over a pair of white reeboks with pink highlights. I sat there staring at Mei's reason for acting like a complete bitch with my mouth gaped like Macaulay Culkin.

"34B-30-57; this runs in our family, but sometimes it skips certain people; Mei wasn't that lucky." I was blown away as she even turned her back to me placing her hands on the table. Her butt was positively huge composed of two giant but perfect oval shapes sitting under an impossibly small waist. I had to fight the urge to handle it, opting to sit on my hands as things became clearer.

"So, it was a black thing after all; thought I'd freak when I saw it, huh?"

"Well sorry, but can you imagine what it's like to have all of this around here? Motherfuckers be following you taking pictures and shit. I've seen myself on Instagram hundreds of times and don't even get me started on the brothers."

"Please don't."

"34B-30-57, you're sitting on your fucking hands and don't piss on my dick, brother. I'm talking straight truths and you know it." Mei reached back using her fingers to cup the under cuff of her left cheek, jiggling it for me. There was a slight urban tinge to the way she spoke that had me curious to find out more about her.

"So, you thought I was gonna attack you?"

"We're being friendly here; I don't worry about shit like that. You want some help with calculus or not?" We stared each other down for a few moments before I pulled my book from my backpack. Mei turned out to be a big help with my studies as we worked into the night. Mei even took the time to prepare me a plate of food watching as I devoured the Egg Fu Young and rice before touching hers. She added more to my plate and filled my half-drunk ice tea with a portion of her own. I couldn't help but look at her curves, but she didn't seem to mind my stares. There was this palpable tension in my dorm room that I was afraid to address.

"I want to ask you a question, but its kind of fucked up." Mei said out of the blue as my bedside clock signaled the passing of the midnight hour.

"It's not what I think it is, right Mei?" I noticed the trajectory of her gaze.

"I'm afraid it is, do you mind?" Mei motioned towards my crotch visibly blushing. She had this kind of porcelain beauty that captured you when looking at her directly. She didn't look like the kind of person that would ask such a question.

"You're serious?"

"Come on, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"I don't know about that."

"Don't tell me you didn't want to peel my yoga pants off the moment my coat hit the floor. Did I uh, happen to mention that I'm a Chinese girl walking around with a 57-Inch booty? You a tit man or something? I got a cousin I can call that would drive you bonkers if that's the case." Mei's easy going smile was relatively disarming.

"No, I'm all about the ass but after that shit that happened earlier."

"Mei's a fucking idiot; look, I'll leave it up to you, okay?" She punctuated her statement by kicking off her shoes and lying in my bed straddling a pillow. She fished around on my bedside table snagging a comic to read. It was an open challenge as she began flipping pages. I turned back to my studies feeling the weight of my own masculine stupidity. Lying on her stomach made her rear curve appear even more spectacular rising well above the dip in her back as my jeans tightened especially in the crotch area. Mei jostled around on my bed until she was comfortable. She sighed and lightly yawned as I forced my face into my books. If my roommate were here, he'd be all over Mei probably ending up arrested by the campus police.

Ten minutes later my chair had miraculously swiveled to find Mei dozing spread eagle across my bed. She appeared to have dozed off facing my bland wall leaving an enticing view of her butt. The thing really was flawless at least through her pants. From Mei's narrow shoulders to the widest point of her rounded hips to the deep cuff where her thighs met her butt; Mei had a perfect teardrop shape accentuated by model length legs. I couldn't get over the sheer volume and smoothness of her large oval cheeks that were comparable in size to my torso. I wanted more than anything to peel the skintight

material covering her buttocks and see what lie beneath with my own two eyes. Mei was so much more interesting than when we'd first met. After experiencing her pointed rudeness, I was sure we were done. I was completely cool with never speaking to this woman again, and now here she was in my bed inviting me to touch her body. Mei moaned softly rolling her hips lightly as my tumescence reacted nearly tenting my jeans.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,990 Followers