Big Butt Chronicles Ch. 02: Latisha

Story Info
She's beautiful, thick and somewhat strange...
9.9k words
4.64
36.1k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,982 Followers

All characters in this story are age appropriate.

*****

Sept. 03, 1983

Summer had been particularly brutal in the days since I'd lost my virginity to Yvette and every fiber of my being yearned for another chance to fuck her again. Our mothers had some type of drama going on and weren't speaking. It wasn't the first time they had a disagreement and I figured they'd be talking before long and all would be well again. But in the meantime I was forbidden from associating with that part of the family and anybody sympathetic to them. I honestly thought the whole thing was rather silly, but it seemed to holding strong for many weeks now and I was worried that I wouldn't get a chance to even talk to my cousin let alone do anything else. Our parent's disagreement had stemmed from the very night that I'd been with Yvette and nobody was talking. I'd even tried to play peacemaker until my mom threatened me with the belt for meddling in adult business.

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP, IT'S ELEVEN!!" I was roused from a particularly steamy dream that recounted my tryst with Yvette blow for blow even subconsciously embellishing a few details. I was lying face down in my room facing the television and some old horror movie.

For the next thirty minutes I endured one of my mother's standard "shape up or ship out" tirades as she walked about my room casually cleaning and picking up my things. She reminded me of a barbecue / slash birthday party for another of my cousins. We didn't visit them often but I would be attending alone because my mom wanted some alone time with her boyfriend. I was all for it because watching her with someone who wasn't dad was rather excruciating to say the least.

"Now your cousin Yvette is going to be at that party and I don't even want to hear about you talking to her."

Her tone told me she meant business and I simply nodded knowing it would be futile to try to convince her otherwise. I know this doesn't seem "manly" but I have to admit that I actually had butterflies in my stomach at the prospect of seeing my sexy cousin. The last images that I had were of her wrapped in a robe shoving me out of her room lest we be discovered. That probably would've went over real well with our parents. It had taken all of forty-eight hours before I ended up using Yvette's panties on my cock. I was sure we were going to hook up again and my heart and other parts jumped at the thought of seeing that huge ass bouncing off my pelvis once or twice more.

Something intangible kept me quiet about losing my virginity and keeping that secret was driving me a little batty. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that huge butt of hers again and it was hard keeping my enthusiasm in check under the watchful eye of my mother. I buried my nose in a comic and did my best to look bored as we pulled up to my cousin's home. There were already a large number of relatives hanging out in front of the house but I was only interested in finding one person. I made polite talk with some of my elderly relatives and horse played with a few younger kids as I searched the house and crowded backyard for Yvette. I'm embarrassed to say that I'd had a "boner" from the moment my mother's car drove off.

I didn't want to look suspicious so I pulled one of the smaller kids (A cute little ten-year old named Louisa) to the side asking her if she saw Yvette.

"Oh she's down the street hanging out with some other kids; smoking cigarettes too."

Louisa was cute as a button in her long, frilly dress reminding me that she considered herself a little princess and was spoiled to death by her parents. I rewarded her with a dollar which she happily ran off with to show some of the other small children before making my escape. I didn't usually like to walk around the block where my cousin lived because there just seemed to be a proliferation of street thugs and other unsavory characters. There were many neighborhood watch signs posted around this block but everyone knew no one would rat out any gangbangers. I got more than my fair share of aggressive stares from the locals as I nervously walked the half block to my cousin's reported location.

Emotion I can barely explain welled up inside of me and those aforementioned butterflies returned as my cousin Yvette came into view on the opposite side of the street. She was facing a group of local teens and a couple of thuggish looking guys that were probably in their twenties. My eyes roamed all over her body from the dashiki shirt that tapered off at her narrow waist to the "Daisy Duke" shorts that failed miserably to contain her wide, extravagant sloping ass. My cock instantly became a steel rod in my pants as I realized that a good portion of her butt cheeks were peeking out from under the denim. Her long shapely legs caught the sunlight looking as if they had been rubbed down with baby oil. I couldn't stop the wide smile that turned into a Cheshire cat grin as I crept up behind my cousin and lightly tugged on her shirt much to the consternation of the group already assembled. There were three unsavory looking guys and two girls of varying age.

"Hey." I greeted her wide eyed and all teeth wearing my heart on my sleeve. My eyes danced over the African styled shoulder length cornrows on her head as she turned almost in slow motion to see who had been tugging at her shirt.

...and slapped me hard across the face with an open palm that was so vicious I saw a sudden flash.

Laughter from the older kids in her group filled my ears as I tightly shut my eyes stumbling awkwardly back losing my balance on the curb. I completely my utter humiliation by falling roughly into the street. I collected myself looking up at my cousin with wet eyes. She was staring back at me surrounded by her peers as one of them handed her a joint. Our eyes met for a moment and I didn't recognize the person in front of me at all. Yvette turned back around to her friends continuing her interrupted conversation without a care in the world. I realized how stupid I looked as I stumbled away with my ears still ringing from the slap. I walked past my cousin's house and kept walking for several blocks until I reached a liquor store.

The owners were Arab or something and I didn't sweat the suspicious eyes that regarded me as I walked the aisle in a zombie like trance. I found myself staring into a cooler wishing I was old enough to buy a beer when I was suddenly disturbed by loud, meaningless chatter. Another group of teens had entered the store running wildly up and down the aisles as one of the store owners followed cautiously. I have to admit to being a little pissed at these foreigners for maintaining a business in a place they obviously didn't feel safe working. I took note of the cage surrounding the front counter and considered walking out.

"Is there anything good in there?" I looked up to find a vision of beauty staring at me. She was a little bit shorted than me and all curves.

"I don't know."

"Well you were staring long enough; let me have a look." She edged past me nudging me with her elbow to open the glass door to the cooler. She was wearing this collared red and white long sleeved racing shirt that clung to her ample chest leaving just a hint of her tapered waist bare. Whoever she was, this girl was a little on the chubby side with an absolutely humongous butt barely contained in some white calve length Capri-style pants. She was just "THICK" and it was the only real way to describe this girl who appeared to be my age. I looked down getting a thrill at the generous view of her ass cleavage peering back at me from her waist line.

"See something you like?" She was smiling at me with this mischievous expression letting me know that I was busted.

"Uhm, sorry."

"You can make it up to me by buying this drink." She removed two bottled sodas from the cooler and walked me to the counter arm-in-arm. I just kind of went with the flow as one of her group, a little boy waked over and placed a candy bar on the counter.

"I uh, didn't get your name."

"Yeah, I know and if you want to find out you'll come to the museum of natural history tomorrow. I'll be waiting in the dinosaur exhibit at two."

I stared at her rounded face noticing more details in her smiling visage. She had a very slight gap in her teeth and a beauty mark on her left cheek. Her dark curly hair looked natural hanging to her shoulders. Her eyes were very narrow and almond shaped with a visible hazel color. A red hair band caught my attention as she poked me in the chest with a single finger.

"You're staring again; find out tomorrow at the museum-bye."

She turned and led the little boy in her company out of the store where the rest of her group all kids of varying ages cat called and giggled. I gathered the rest of the group were family members. Once again I was treated to a view of her expansive white washed backside. Her pants were form fitting but I didn't seem to notice any panty lines. I looked over at the shopkeeper to find that he'd placed a box of condoms on the countertop.

I opted for a pack of Starburst instead finding my way out of the store and looking in the direction of the mysterious beauty who'd taken my mind off of Yvette. A voice in my head chiding me for being stupid enough to let her get away with a free drink. She was even now probably laughing with her friends and I felt like a world class shmuck. Losing my virginity to Yvette hadn't made me any smarter and I just chalked up the brief interlude as a life lesson. My mind kept wandering back to the exciting view of the girl's extraordinarily wide butt and how there was no visible panty lines. I wanted to peel that second skin down that big ass and bury my face in her big, fat ass. I didn't run from the deviant urges opting to let my fantasy continue until I was sporting an epic tent in my pants. Something was picking at me making me want to take a chance that perhaps she wasn't lying about being at the museum tomorrow.

"Shit." I'd walked almost back down towards my cousin's home and was immediately reminded of my status as shit bird in the pecking order of things.

My cousin Yvette was leaning against a car adjacent to the house and as I got closer it became apparent that she was leaning into somebody. My gaze lowered to her big, juicy ass and the hand that was squeezing, pinching and slapping it in a blatant display of ownership. The guy was tall and thin with a muscular frame. She was making out torridly with him as if they were the only two people in the world. I hadn't noticed him in the Yvette's group earlier when I'd been assaulted. I knew I was looking at Yvette's new boyfriend. I didn't want any part of that bullshit so I crossed the street and walked around the corner completely circumventing the hot and heavy couple.

**********

I spent the night tortured by my experience with Yvette barely able to sleep. There was just something so final about her actions that sent a disturbing message. I didn't know if my bruised ego would survive and I ran the gambit of emotions from rage to utter despair. Her actions had left me raw and unnerved with a part of me screaming for some sort of retaliation because of the savage manner in which she'd rejected me. Upon arriving home I discovered a slight cut on my left cheek left by the multiple rings she'd been wearing on her fingers. As my mind wandered near frustrated madness, I found myself coming up with all manner of complicated scenarios in which I'd would exact glorious vengeance for the slight by my cousin. In the end sleep wasn't an issue with me avoiding my problems by watching an old favorite on television. I thumbed through a few magazines that were lined up against the wall of my small room and doodled before sleep took me just as the early morning sunlight filtered through the venetian blinds on my window.

I awoke a little after eleven thirty feeling as though I had a hangover and jumped into the shower. My cousin's betrayal still stung my heart and despite myself, images of her big naked butt enchanted me resulting in a raging erection. Conflicted I did everything in my power to avoid touching myself but the memories were too strong compelling me into my room for a little methadone to ease my tensions. I dug under my mattress for a men's magazine and thumbed through some of the pages looking for something to help me get off. It was no use because most of the models were rail thin with no decent tits or ass to speak of. I was extremely anal about everything even my more prurient proclivities and like it or not, Yvette had marked me for life.

I dug in the back of my closet pulling out the shoebox where her panties were kept. I'd masturbated so much with them that I scared myself into a sort of self-intervention burying them under piles of sneakers I rarely wore. My need however was great and my hands trembled a bit as I drew them out of the box. I tended to hold them in both hands stretching the silky material out to its full width to get a sense of Yvette's massive butt. My cock pulsed as I stared intently at the sheer fabric before wrapping it around my girth and jerking away like a madman. No matter what I did, there was no escape from the memory of her big, heart shaped ass bouncing on my cock. Sometimes I wondered what it would have been like if I lost my virtue to a plain looking girl who was on my social level. Would I still be here playing with myself with a different pair of panties around my junk or would I be doing something more productive?

The staggering guilt and shame set in immediately after I'd filled the sheer material full of my jizz. I sat on my bed collecting myself while my heartbeat slowed to a manageable rate. I'd cum so much that every fiber of her panties were drenched with semen. I felt like a pervert, a disgusting degenerate so pathetic that I needed a girl's panties to get off. I remembered Yvette making similar comments right before fatefully taking my virtue. I cleaned up and sat at the table staring into a large bowl of cornflakes. My mother had already gone off to work and wouldn't return until after midnight. I sat there feeling the emptiness of the house when my mind settled on the lovely creature I'd met in the convenience store a day earlier. She provided a mental distraction with her soft curvy frame and pretty face. Yet, I hadn't been able to obtain her name getting only a challenge to meet her at some museum...today. My head robotically craned upward towards the clock on the kitchen wall.

"Shit."

**********

I'd barely made it to the museum right before the two o'clock deadline imposed by the beautiful stranger. It had taken me two excruciatingly long bus rides through some really dangerous parts of town to reach my destination. I paid the fair and bolted over to the dinosaur exhibit to find it crowded. I was befuddled at what appeared to be at least six classrooms worth of children milling about noisily screaming and running everywhere. There were more than a few errant stares in my direction by melanin free bystanders which I struggled to ignore. I settled into a corner near the tyrannosaurus rex skeleton and tried to calm myself. That negative little voice in my head returned teasing me for being stupid enough to believe some girl who wouldn't even give me her name.

I found myself caught in the "Doofus Stalemate" which is when you do something really, REALLY STUPID and you continue on that path until it becomes completely, thoroughly EMBARRASSING just to get out of the fucking situation. My gaze drifted around to different couples enjoying one another's company with my familiar voyeuristic take. Right about the time Yvette began creeping into my thoughts I stuffed my hands into my pockets and exited the exhibit fuming at myself for being so stupid.

"So, you actually showed up." A wave of relief flushed over me as I turned to find my beautiful stranger and her diminutive companion from the other day. I watched as the kid stomped his foot in anger before giving her a dollar bill.

"That's more than I can say for you miss; name please."

"All in due time, I'm hungry." I found myself following her short voluptuous frame over to the food court. She looked over at me expectantly and I plunked down some cash for pizza slices and soda.

"So is this part of your evil plan to get the guys to pay for things you want?" That negative little voice returned prompting me to speak up.

"How did you know?" She responded cannily with a toothy smile while her companion giggled.

"My name is Georgie!" The kid offered his hand and we shook. I felt a little bad because my gaze never left his beautiful guardian and she seemed to revel in the attention. Georgie seemed like a nice enough kid so I took a dollar from my pocket waving it under his nose.

"You know her name Georgie?" He reached for the bill stopping at the last second to look over at his guardian.

"Sorry, she's not gonna let me tell you mister."

"Bribing a little kid; have you no shame?" She was finishing her soda with a loud slurp as I smiled back nervously. We seemed to have this flirtatious comradery going on that I was reluctant to give up just yet.

"Okay princess we'll do it your way; what's next?" For the better part of two hours we walked from exhibit to exhibit casually talking about everything under the sun while Georgie had the time of his life. She was wearing this sundress that went to just above her knees. My eyes got lost in the paisley print and her unyielding curves. She seemed to be this free spirit and something about her had me hooked.

"Well, I guess I should be getting this little guy home." She noticed the crestfallen look on my face and softly grabbed my hand. I felt a slight almost electric jolt when she touched me and wondered if it was slightly the same for her.

"You can take us."

"Uhm, sorry but I don't have a car." I was dead in the water because women this beautiful usually expected to be chauffeured around by their suitors. It was just something I believed at the time based on some preconceived notion the origin of which I couldn't tell you at the moment. This girl was very beautiful and enchanting with her long, dark locks and deep olive hued skin.

"Good; then we can spend some more time together." I was relieved and a little blown away by her relaxed demeanor. The walk from the museum complex to the bus stop wasn't some short jaunt but I never heard a word of complaint from my companions. Georgie was playing with a plastic brontosaurus I'd bought him. We sat in the bus alcove for a good thirty minutes just watching the cars speed by and the surrounding landscape. She talked about attending a catholic girl's school and her interest in traveling abroad at the end of the year. My post-graduation plans including working all summer at a restaurant down town before shuffling off to community college. I'd dreamed of moving out to the west coast to pursue opportunities in tinsel town but money was tight and I had no scholarship.

One of those extra-long accordion buses arrived filled to the brim with pedestrians and all three of us struggled to the back finding a single seat. I offered her the seat and she planted Georgie. He was out in seconds cradling the toy under his arm. It was wall to wall people and we were pressed closer and closer together as more riders entered the bus. She tapped me on the back signaling that she wanted me to stand behind her while she held onto one of the posts in the rear of the bus. This goofy feeling enveloped me as I found her pressed against me. As more people boarded the bus took on the feel of a can of sardines, I found my gaze traveling down to her pronounced backside once more.

"See something you like?"

"I think you would be the first to know princess." She flashed her pearly whites and subtly ground back into my crotch. I could feel her thick satin covered cheeks parting because of my tumescence.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,982 Followers