BIG BUTT KOREA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Here you go Jong." She'd gone into my bathroom closing the door behind herself as I took her spot on the edge of my bed. I noticed two huge wet spots on my carpet. One had a little bit of organic debris in it while the other... Jong Park had possibly lost control of her body, urinating on the floor while I had my way with her head. I facepalmed as I realized she'd cleaned my room while I slept the previous night off.

"Uhm, we got a little crazy in here, huh Jong Park? I-I mean everything was-consensual, right?" She didn't answer scaring me further as I began going through five stages of grief staring down at the wet spots.

"You said you wanted me to fuck your mouth, consensual right?" I could hear water running in my bathroom. She still didn't answer, sending me into a near coronary.

I lay on the bed staring up at my ceiling pondering what would happen next. Part of me considered running to relatives from the apartment, but that would make me look guilty. I made plans to get an attorney once she was gone or called the cops. Nervous, I quickly jumped out of bed tossing on a basketball jersey. Didn't want to be topless when I was booked at the station. I cursed Andy for getting me into this situation, but ultimately took internal responsibility for my actions. My bathroom door was opened right in the middle of my mental dialogue. I covered my eyes not wanting to look Jong Park in the face. Her hand dipped into my basketball shorts grabbing my weathered cock. I popped up into a sitting position snagging her wrist. Jong Park had a surprise waiting for me as I slowly looked downward realizing her skirt was missing.

"Good job, I like you fuck my face hard; Jong Park fuck you now."

"I-I don't know about that Jong."

"My name Jong Park; you scared to not be a virgin?"

"Look, I just think we should stop here; Andy might not like it. We've been friends for a long time and this shit, it's complicated, now."

"No, I tell you fuck face; you fuck face. I like, I fuck you now."

"I don't think so."

"You lie, I show you."

Without the skirt, even more temptation reared its ugly head as I was given a good look at the actual shape of Jong Park's body. Extreme in its pear shape from her narrow shoulders creating a perfect triangle at the widest point of her hips, while her short legs were shapely gams. She stood there patiently under my scrutiny, silent almost confident to a fault. A pair of black, bikini styled panties covered her sex which also denoted a perfect inverted triangle between lush, juicy looking thighs. I wouldn't have suspected those panties which contrasted with the simplistic, white brassiere she wore. Jong Park reached behind herself unsnapping and tossing the bra onto my floor.

"No fuck?" She asked robotically while cupping the undersides of her breasts.

"Uhm, I-I don't know what to say."

"Jong Park change your mind."

She turned facing the wall behind her deliberately giving me even more to think about as I got my first look at her butt. Now, I must let you guys know that I'm an "ASS MAN" i.e.; my fetish tends to run in the extreme geared towards women with big, meaty butts. The bulk of my porn stash consists of women with these BIG, MONSTROUS, BADONKADUNKS. So, that being said, I'm somewhat of an expert on big butts, embarrassingly enough. Believe me when I say this; Jong Park's butt did not look like it belonged on her body. It was huge, massive for her size and creamy. I was reminded of a retired porn star named Melody Nyte. Her skin tone added to the proceedings as Jong Park reached back jiggling her thick, meaty cheeks for my viewing pleasure. The panties were partially hidden in the deep crack of her ass almost giving the undergarment the appearance of a thong.

"No fuck?"

"Damn Jong, that's uhm, fucking with me big time." I smiled sheepishly, afraid to admit that I was seconds away from jumping her. I was already sweating profusely at the sight before my eyes.

"Take picture."

She tossed her phone on the bed beside me. I watched her methodically right the chair she'd brought into my room before straddling it on her knees with her elbows resting on the back of the chair. Believe it or not, Jong Park's ass looked even more monstrous in this position spread wide enough to obscure part of her torso from my vantage point. The backs of her thighs had surprisingly little cellulite with an inviting, shallow cuff separating her ass from her thick legs. Her panties disappeared between two huge cheeks leaving only the seat visible. The crotch was a perfect diamond shape. My hands trembled as I took several pictures with varying degrees of success. Jong Park shifted her weight on the kitchen chair she'd placed in my doorway to look back at my enraptured face.

"No fuck?" Her huge butt jiggled a bit as she spoke.

I lost my basketball shorts in a frenzy shoving a thumb into the tight seal of her panties, yanking them aside with devious intent. Her butt was a little watery to the touch which only added to the allure of this Korean woman. My cock was a thick, fleshy spear embroidered with veins that poked her ponderous butt several times before Jong Park reached back pulling a thick ass cheek to the side to allow me inside. I was shaking and trembling with lust pulling the other cheek apart to discover her peachy, reddened mound, slit and all. The heat just inside her labia was incredibly intense, nearly making me cum right there on the spot. Jong for her part, let out an audible moan that was one part pain, tow parts steamy lust. The sound was a rather, childish bleating coupled with an audible gasp.

I found her cunt, tight and somewhat shallow bottoming out before I could completely sheath myself. I hit the back of Jong Park's tunnel roughly causing her to cry out in sensual distress. She was extremely wet and sticky leaving a milky sheen on my length. The rest of my cock was caressed by her buoyant cheeks which soon became lubricated by her oily wetness. Her big, fleshy butt bounced oddly taking on weird shapes based on how hard it was pounded. My fingers sunk deeply into the pliant flesh at her hips as I pulled her back into my pelvis in time with my efforts to beat it up.

"OOOHH SHEET, YOU FUCK PUSSY HARDER!!" Jong Park caved under the pressure of my pumping hips.

I ramped up my actions slamming my unit into her big, juicy ass without mercy. Jong Park dipped and arched her back driving her cheeks into my abdomen with enough force that a lesser man would've been sent tumbling backward.

"I FULL OF BLACK COCK; I SO FUCKING FULL!!" At this point, my crotch was drenched with her juices.

"Yuh-You like it Jong?"

"YESSSSS, I LIKE!! I LIKE A LOT!!" A loud rubbery, bouncing sound filled my bedroom as I worked to keep up with her pumping hips. My hands slid up to her waist pulling Jong back further as I wedged my crotch against her cheeks pushing them apart.

"SHIT!! FUCK THAT PUSSY, RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER!!" I was taken aback by her sudden command of the English language.

"Hey, what-the...?!!"

"FRUUUKK MEEEEEE, FRUK ME HARD!!" Jong Park wedged her butt into my cock completely taking my entire length. Her massive ass bounced and jiggled everywhere making it hard to control the pussy.

"JONG PARK, CUMMING!! I CUM!! I CUMMING ON BLACK COCK!!" Her voice sounded like some abused adolescent shaking with every thrust of my hips.

"OOOOOOOHHHH SHIT, I CUM!! 정말 열심히 오고 있어요!!" Jong Park began talking in her native language spurring me on even though I had no clue what she was saying.

"OOOHHHH FUCK, YOU ABOUT TO GET AN ASS FULL OF CUM, BITCH!!" I blurted out as my inner thighs seized up. I'd begun trembling uncontrollably wondering if my load would be enough to cover even one of her pale, ass cheeks.

"CUM ON ASS!! I WANT YOUR CUM!!" I yanked my cock out of her steaming cunt jerking wildly as a milky bubble appeared on the head.

"CUM ON ASS, MESS UP ASS!!" She was like some deranged, robotic cheerleader yelling encouragement in her own stilted way. Her huge ass bounced and jiggled in front of me as Jong looked over her shoulder at my progress.

"GIVE ME CUM!! DO IT ON MY BUTT, NOW!!" My hand was a blur as I focused on the sound of her voice in tandem with her jiggling butt cheeks.

"빌어 먹을 날 위해 온 새끼!" That sent me over the edge as a thick rope of cum hit her dead center on the left cheek. Not to be outdone, Jong Park reached down to the cuff of her ass pulling at it until her brown eye was exposed. Two more ropes splashed against her cheek with the third hitting her gluteal cleft.

"MAKE MESSS, MAKE MESS OF ASS!!" I lost it pushing my cock between her cheeks for a quick assjob to drain the rest of my cum. Her warm, heated cheeks completely hid my length as a tiny pool of semen bubbled up at the crest of her gluteal cleft.

"Fuck baby, you're the shit Jong Park."

"I know."

"No, no; it's okay, you don't have to be so modest, Jong." I managed a sliver of sarcasm reclining back on my bed absentmindedly stroking my failing cock.

"Okay." She'd managed to gather some of the spunk from her left ass cheek examining the webbed substance between her thin fingers.

"That was fucking incredible." I had a post coital glow.

"I know." Jong Park was photographing the cum on her hand, responding in her usual monotone.

"Whu-What are you doing?"

"I tell you already; I make Andy cry."

"WUH, WAIT; YOU'RE SENDING THAT TO ANDY?!!"

"Shut up."

Before I could react, Jong had climbed over my torso facing my bare feet. I found her huge, spunk covered ass covering my abdomen as she let her dead weight pin me to the mattress. I'd really done a number on Jong's butt glazing it so much that webs of semen were slowly running down her massive, pale expanse towards my chest. I squirmed a bit under Jong Park finding that I was effectively immobilized. Jong's phone with its garish "Hello Kitty" cover came into view sliding down her back by its pink cord. I stared at the ornate designed surface and kitten mascot slowly realizing what Jong Park wanted. I grabbed the phone taking a few photos of her monstrous, pale butt, before returning it to Jong. She sat up vertically on her knees sending the photos to my roommate.

"You know that's fucked up, right?" I offered as she continued working her thumbs on her phone.

"Andy fuck white girls; you tell me?" She responded coldly.

"COME ON!!" I was frustrated knowing just how manipulative and calculating Jong Park had been the entire time. I hate to admit this, but I felt used even though I'd had some mind staggering sex with this young, Korean woman.

"Just tell truth." I detected raw emotion in her measured, robotic delivery that wasn't there before and resolved to give Jong Park some closure.

"Yeah, you're right." Jong took a few seconds to process my admission of my roommate's past actions. I'd broken the "Bro Code" and there would no doubt be some karmic payback later. Jong swung her leg over my body towards the was landing on the both feet at far side of my bed. She scurried off to my bathroom slamming the door behind herself. I felt obligated to do something approaching the bathroom door trying to figure out something to say to her. Jong Park yanked the door open just as I was about to knock shoving a bottle of baby oil roughly into my stomach. I barely caught it in time as she bent over the edge of my bed reaching back to spread both of her huge cheeks apart. I found myself looking at her brown eye.

"씨 발 내 큰 엉덩이, 이제!" I got her meaning even if I didn't speak Korean. Her relationship with Andy was over and it was partially my fault. I wouldn't deny myself a last meal before the execution of our friendship. I told myself that it was a "Once in a Lifetime" thing to find an Asian woman with a smallish waist and a butt as huge and meaty as Jong Park's.

I slathered baby oil over the entirety of her massive butt rubbing it in until it was glistening catching the sunlight in my bedroom. Jong Park was mostly silent, breathing hard as she waited for me to enter her back door. I wasn't very small, and it worried me that Jong might have a hard time with my throbbing erection. I slapped and jiggled her luscious cheeks becoming even harder than before as veins appeared on the surface of my cock.

"Do it, FUCK my BIG ASS, HARD!!"

It was the second time she seemed to speak without the thick accent I'd grown accustomed to in the short time since we'd met. I massaged a liberal amount of oil on my tumescence while Jong waited. My fingers sank into her pliant flesh of her gluteal cleft as I pushed against her backdoor sliding inside up to the hilt.

"SHIT!!" Jong Park exclaimed loud enough to be heard two doors over as I softly bumped against her abundant cheeks watching the motion ripples liberally change the shape of her butt. She whimpered struggling to keep her cheeks parted as I began to ramp up my activities. Her long, dark hair had come undone somewhere during our tryst cascading down past her shoulders. Jong sounded distressed, crying in that familiar bleating tone I'd become accustomed to during our frenzied rutting.

"Jong, you okay with this?"

"UH-EH EEEHHHHHH, SHUT OUT!! FUCK ASS!!" She grunted finally letting go of her cheeks to plant her hands flat on the bed adjacent to her head. I could see her flushed profile as she faced the door.

"Okay."

"OOOOOWWWWWWW, OH, OH, OH FAAAAWWWKKK!!" Her meaty butt cheeks cushioned the base of my cock bouncing and jiggling as I fucked her backdoor raw.

"Jong?"

"MORE DEEP, FUCK IT MORE DEEP!!" I'd tried to give her an out, intending to soften my approach to things when she pushed back roughly nearly dislodging us from the impact alone. I filled my fingers with handfuls of her lush hips screwing her shuddering, juicy ass mercilessly. Her mewling and gasps matched every one of my thrusts until we'd built up a sensual rhythm of sorts. I parted my legs pushing her thick, shapely ones together to drive my cock in an upward motion against her body. The feeling of her bouncy cheeks on my pelvis was heaven.

"FUCK MY HOLE, MESS IT UP!!" She demanded trying to wriggle her hips for emphasis. I was already giving her something to live for, but Jong Park wanted more. Her hands were creeping towards the camera on the bed, but I snatched it up before she could get to it. She looked back at me with her mouth agape from the constant plunging of her backdoor. She held up her hand, silently asking for the phone but I shook my head opting to use the camera to film things from my perspective. I managed to frame the short video perfectly capturing the disparity between her waist and the widest arch of Jong's hips. Her massive butt was a perfect spade with my cock as the stem.

"TAKE ASS, FILL HOLE!! FILL HOLE!!" I knew she was using me as revenge on Andy, but I was so very close to the precipice. I was about to have a staggering orgasm as every fiber of my being lit up like a Christmas tree. Both of us were covered in sweat sliding around against each other's bodies. I drew my knees off the floor molding my body against hers like some sort of living gargoyle. My anchored knees cradled her hips while my pelvis cradled the under cuff of Jong's butt reshaping it into a creamy bubble.

"CUM ON BIG ASS, MESS IT UP!! AAAAAAWWWW, FAAAAWWKKK ASSSS!! FILL HOLE!!" My body was draped over hers as I swung into her bottom with a pendulum-like motion.

"PULL MY HAIR AND FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME; I WANT YOUR BLACK CUM!!" I began rabbiting her viciously grabbing a fist full of her hair as I nailed her to the bed.

"JUH-JUH-JOOOONNGG, I'M CUMMING, CUMMING SO HARD FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!" Jong Park began tensing up around my length on every outward stroke, effectively milking me dry as I shot rope after rope into her brown eye. I arched my back one last time wedging my cock deep into her big, meaty butt before collapsing draped across her body.

"Kiss me." She cooed softly. I acquiesced first giving her a peck on flushed cheek before throwing everything to the wind with a soft kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth wrestling with my own. It was as if we were long time lovers caught up in an embrace. A hand kneaded her large, left breast rolling the prominent nipple while my diminishing tumescence was nestled in the deep valley of her rear cleavage. She moaned into my mouth rocking her hips back and forth against my length.

"What-the-fuck?" We were not alone.

"Oh shit." My roommate Andy was standing in the doorway of my bedroom staring at both of us. I didn't know how long he'd been there, but he'd probably watched me making out with Jong Park.

"Hey man, I-I don't know what to say..." I was caught red handed, a deer in the headlights.

"You're fucking Jong Park my woman." His face was frozen, mouth agape.

"Andy, I-I uhm, don't...shit, man."

"Cry for me bitch."

"WHAT?!!" Her accent had completely disappeared.

"How could you do this?" Andy looked faint, he ran his fingers through his hair as Jong propped herself up on her palms.

"Easy, I told you about FUCKING with ME, ANDY KIM!! I told you asshole, right?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT TIME I CAUGHT YOU FUCKING AROUND ON ME?!!"

"But."

"LIKE THAT WHITE, NASTY PUSSY, HUH ANDY?!! TALK-TO-ME ANDY!! SPEAK, SPEAK BITCH!!" At this point, Andy was facepalming. Jong Park casually pushed back against my abdomen getting enough room to stand up as I bit my nails nervously watching the emerging confrontation.

"But, I was just hanging out with Rob."

"I TOLD YOU ANDY, I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING TO MEET MY FUCKING PARENTS, BITCH!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU-THAT?!!" She could have cared less that she was in her birthday suit.

"Yeah, but..."

"DON'T FUCK WITH MY SHIT, ANDY!! Oh yeah, and by the way, I HACKED your Facebook account motherfucker; I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING, ASS CLOWN!!" Jong walked around the back of my bed never breaking her gaze with Andy.

"They were just, fans of the music."

"YOU CALL THAT SHIT YOU DO, MUSIC?!! Andy, you play in a fucking, dumbass garage band that's never amounted to shit. You blew me off to hang out with your stoner buddy and FUCK crack whores. Well I got REAL TIRED of your SHIT!! But hey, you left me a nice little present here at your fucking flat and what a nice piece of meat it was." My roommate looked at me as his face broke.

"Hey, you were supposed to be my fucking friend, man."

"I'm sorry." Andy's face began to twist up into something ugly.

"That's right baby, you know what I want bitch. You should've followed the plan asshole; I don't wanna marry a pussy. I came over to give you a pity fuck for the last time before we went to our parents and called this stupid engagement off. But you tried to dodge the inevitable, Andy. I'm through being your FUCKING BEARD for your MOMMY!!" There was visible wetness around his eyes.

"Shut up Jong." He half whispered.

"REALLY, you've got the NERVE to talk to me like that after everything we've been through? Do you GET DOWN with the BROTHER'S too?!!" Tears began to run down my roommate's face as Jong Park looked over her shoulder at me.

"Hey, don't get it twisted, but you were a REALLY good FUCK!! It was so cool having a legitimate orgasm. Oh yeah, you had me at hello brother. Hope you don't mind but I took a little peek while you were sleeping; almost gave you a wake up blowjob." She smiled showing more emotion than I'd seen since I met her. It was surprisingly sickening.

"Who are you, lady?" She was cupping the undersides of her breasts mashing them together absentmindedly.

"Jong Park, how many times have I told you that shit, today?! Sorry about trolling you with that fake, accent but you never caught on. So, I figured you were an idiot like Andy here and decided to get a little cock while I waited. The whole "Role Play" aspect made that shit hot as fuck."

"Fuck." Andy's face was wet with tears streaming down his face as Jong Park took notice with an approving smile. I was disgusted with the whole affair as Jong brazenly cupped his chin raising his face level with her own. He broke in spectacular fashion crying loudly as tears wet his face while mucus ran freely from his nose.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers