Big Cheeks

Story Info
Horny Black man falls for thick, muscular Asian woman.
4.9k words
4.01
54.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 1986

A few days after the Chicago Bears won their first Super Bowl title, Ellen Chang started her job as a job coach for the developmentally disabled population. On her third day, she pedaled her bicycle up to the Payless Drugs store at the Estudillo Shopping Center. It was a bitterly cold morning and she wore her parka, two shirts, black exercise tights, and her knee-high white snow boots with its fake fur.

When she arrived at the store she parked her bike in the locker room inside the employee restroom for women and put her stuff away. Ellen was a tall Asian woman with a thick, muscular build. Her black hair was wavy and shoulder length (rocker style), and she had big, full lips, brown, tanned skin, brawny arms, and huge, muscular thighs and calves. After pinning her name tag onto her shirt she went into the break room where her clients were assembled. There was Marsha, tuned into her Walkman, usual cup of coffee in front of her on the table. Ricardo was reading the morning sports page. And as usual, Jimmy was late. He was a Latino man with Down's Syndrome. Nice, adorable guy but boy did he need to work on his attendance!

Ellen checked off everyone on her clipboard and when the clock struck ten Marsha and Ricardo hit the sales floor wearing their smocks. Jimmy, as usual, loitered around the break room, finishing the last of his coffee and staring off into space.

"C'mon, Jimmy, let's go," Ellen said. "We've got a full day ahead of us."

With a little prodding, Jimmy put away his mug. He seemed as sluggish as the first day Ellen was here. Granted, she hadn't been at this job long but could well see the challenges ahead of her. Basically, her job was to job train and supervise this trio of developmentally disabled clients.

"Everything okay, Jimmy?" she asked him.

He nodded, still zoning off into space, smiling and mumbling occasionally to imaginary people.

"You sure, buddy?"

He smiled at her with a twinkle in his eyes. "I'm sure."

They went to the laundry aisle and started stocking the shelves. He was still having trouble using the pricing gun so she set it and put stickers on the boxes of detergent. She taught him how to use it before but he couldn't get it. Jimmy stocked the shelves with the boxes.

"Good job, Jimmy," she said, smiling.

A young man with slicked back blonde hair dressed in a smock wheeled another dolly full of detergent to them. "You guys are gonna reek of this stuff!" he said sarcastically.

"Hey, Reggie," Ellen said. "At least it smells good."

"Did you watch the Super Bowl?"

"Yeah. Bears kicked ass! Woo-hoo!" she said, high-fiving Reggie. "And I won my bet!" She laughed.

"So did I," Reggie said. "I thought you were a 49ers fan."

"I like the Bears, too. I think Jim McMahon's cute!"

"Yuck!" He made a face and wheeled the dolly off.

* * *

After lunch, Ellen worked with Marsha and Ricardo a bit, though they were more independent and didn't need as much supervision. She and Jimmy returned to the cleaning aisle. She taught him how to use the pricing gun again and handed it to him.

"Now you do it. Change it back to $4.15," she said.

Jimmy fumbled with the gun, managing it back to $3.16.

"We'll keep working on it, Jimmy," she said with reassurance. She priced the boxes of detergent and he loaded the shelves.

Afterwards, they hit the candy aisle. Reggie wheeled out a dolly of boxes for them. "Boss man wants these priced on sale for a buck," he said.

"Sure," she said, squatting down on the ground. With her back to him, her black exercise tights slid down a little, revealing the big crack of her brown ass. He noticed over the fast few days that those tights kept sliding off and she had to keep pulling them back up. The elastic band was worn and frayed.

Unbeknownst to Ellen, Reggie was joined by his buddy, Elvin, a young, skinny black man with a close cropped afro. They stood at the next aisle, staring at Ellen's big, curvy butt cheeks.

"What do you think, blood?" Reggie whispered. "Think you can handle that?"

"Man, she's a beast! Well, lemme put it this way, I wouldn't kick her out of bed," he whispered back.

"Fool, she'd crush you! Can you imagine wrestling that?" Reggie's grin was mischievous. "I dare you, dog!"

Ellen pulled her tights back up, covering her ass, her back still towards them as she priced more boxes of detergent. Jimmy stocking another shelf.

Minutes later, her tights slid back down, exposing those cheeks again.

"Go on, blood, be a gentleman and pull that up for her!" Reg whispered.

"Hell naw, I like it just the way it is."

Reggie was laughing. "Be a man, buy her a belt!"

"Man, she ain't wearin' any panties! Elvin said, admiring that ass.

"This is the third straight day she ain't been wearing panties! No bra, either!"

Elvin had a massive erection, his pants bulging out. He felt his underwear get wet. When Ellen got up she pulled her tights up again. They walked towards her.

"Need more detergent?" Reg asked.

"Yes. Thanks," she replied.

"Oh, Ellen, this is my friend, Elvin."

She smiled at Elvin, shaking his hand. "Hi, nice meeting you. High school friends?"

"Naw, I'm past that now. That's for little kids like Reg," he laughed. "No, I'm in my second year at a junior college now."

"Oh, yeah? What are you studying?"

"Undecided now. Maybe marketing, finance, I'm not sure yet."

She squinted her eyes at him, pursing her lips. "Wait, you look familiar. Don't you work at Safeway?"

"Oh, so you've seen me!"

She nodded. "I have. The one on Bancroft?"

"That's the one. Wow, San Leandro's a small world!"

"Tell me about it. You're a bag boy there, right?"

"Naw, I graduated from that. I work in the warehouse now. . .wait, come to think it now, I think I've seen you around town, too. You ride a bike, right?"

Ellen nodded. "Yes."

Elvin thought a moment, snapping his fingers. "That's right, I think I saw you at the Farmer's Market one time and at the library. There was a Hawaiian festival next to the market that day and you were dancin' on stage."

She smiled. "Yep, that was me. Polynesian Cultural Day."

"Sexy moves, girl!"

She started blushing. "Thanks."

"You're Polynesian?"

"No, I'm Chinese," she replied proudly. "I just look Polynesian or Hawaiian, according to other people. I've been mistaken for Filipino and Hispanic, too."

"Really? You're pretty dark for Chinese."

"I tan easily. You should see me in the summer!"

Elvin laughed.

"I'm like the only brown-skinned member of my family," Ellen added. "Everyone else is pale, skinny, petite. I've definitely broken stereotypes about Asian women!"

He looked her from head to toe, her 5'10" frame towering over him. "I see, I see. . .think you're the biggest Asian girl I've met, no doubt 'bout that! Parents give you a hard time about that?"

Reggie wheeled out another dolly full of detergent.

"Thanks," Ellen said to him. Turning back to Elvin, she said, "Well, they rib me about lifting weights, about being muscular. They think I'm too masculine looking, that it's not natural for girls to pump iron. They want me to be the traditional Chinese daughter."

Elvin shook his head. "I think you look great just as you are. It's their opinion, everyone's entitled to their views. You like what you like and more power to you. Personally, muscular girls are sexy to me. I like the look. Skinny girls don't do it for me."

She smiled, pricing more detergent. "Well, it's good to know I have someone in my corner! I just like pumping iron 'cause it makes me feel strong, confident. I feel positive about myself."

Reggie nodded. "I've heard people say that about martial arts, that empowers them."

Just then, the store manager was cruising down the aisle towards them.

"Back to work!" Reg said, and split.

* * *

February 1986

Ellen biked back to the apartment she shared with her sister. Jenny was out of town again for work, as was often the case, and she had the whole place to herself again. Most of the unit was cluttered with Ellen's exercise equipment which upset Jenny. Jenny always complained about not having enough space for herself. Ellen felt bad, but kept procrastinating when it came to cleaning up their apartment. She'd get around to it one of these days.

But right now, she had a long day at work and just wanted to work off some of the stress. She stripped off her parka, shirts, black exercise tights and white snow boots and threw on a faded AC/DC tour shirt, tight, very short blue shorts, and ankle sweat bands. The shorts were so short that her butt cheeks bulged out of them. Jenny commented she looked like the Incredible Hulk, that her shorts looked like they would split open at any second. Ellen just liked them 'cause they were smooth and comfortable for working out. After turning on the heat a little, she padded barefoot to the hi-fi stereo system in their living room and put a record on the turntable. AC/DC's "Big Balls" blared from the speakers.

She grabbed two thirty-five pound dumbbells and started off doing some squats in the middle of the living room. The curtains were open and directly facing their apartment was another apartment building. Sometimes tenants in the other building watched her as she worked out, admiring her discipline and drive. Some admired her physique! One of her neighbors passed by her living room window in the walkway outside, looking at her for a moment.

Ellen did another few sets of squats, her back towards the window. Up and down, up and down, up and down. She remained focused, but belted out, "I've got the biggest balls of them all!" during the chorus of AC/DC's song.

Next, she did lunges in the middle of the living room with a heavier set of weights. By her fourth set, beads of sweat trickled down her neck, down her enormous, muscular brown thighs and calves all the way to her ankle sweatbands. The carpet felt warm and fuzzy beneath her big, bare feet.

Unbeknownst to Ellen, watching in the darkness from a unit in the apartment building across from hers, were Reggie and Elvin. Reg passed a pair of binoculars to Elvin.

"This is awesome, dog!" Elvin said, looking eagerly at Ellen's butt. "Give my thanks to your friend."

"I will. Fortunately, him and his cousin went up to Tahoe for several days. They know Ellen from the neighborhood too and like to watch too, and voila, here we are!"

"Man, her shorts are gonna burst open at any second, dog!" Elvin said, holding the binoculars tight.

"How'd you like to have those shorts wrapped around your head?" Reg asked, laughing.

"Aw, man, I'd reek of butthole and pussy! But I wouldn't mind that!" He looked as sweat trickled down her big thighs down to her ankle sweatbands. He had a foot fetish and got a kick out of watching her big toes wriggling, of her flexing her toes, of her digging her big toes into the carpet. It turned him on for some reason. Right now, she continued doing lunges, planting those bare feet firmly on the carpet. When she was done, she rested, kneeling on the ground, her back still towards them. Elvin checked out her big heels. He passed the binoculars to Reggie.

Reggie looked at a wet spot on her tight blue shorts, between her butt cheeks. In fact, the fabric of the shorts were stuck up there! He passed the binoculars to Elvin. "Elvin, why don't you be a man, go over there, and pull her shorts out of the crack of her ass? C'mon, I dare you, blood! Be a man! You aren't if you don't it!"

Reggie hit Elvin's chest hard, tempting him. He struck him hard again.

"Aw, you're serious about that dare shit, huh?" Elvin asked, looking at that wet spot. He had a huge hard on. He wanted to tend to his needs. Otherwise, his big black dick might explode out of his jeans. His underwear was wet with precum.

Reggie hit him hard on the chest again. "C'mon, blood, I super, super, super dare you to go over there and pull her shorts out from that crack! C'mon, you can do it!"

Elvin kept looking. "How much you gonna pay me if I do?" he asked calmly.

"Two hundred bucks!"

Elvin thought it over. "Why don't you do it?"

"You like her, dude. C'mon, man, she ain't gonna be single forever. Here's your chance."

"She hasn't mentioned a boyfriend?"

"Naw. My buddy that let us use his apartment tonight. He thinks she's hot but is intimidated by her size. . .I guess I am, too."

"So no arm wrestling match for you!" Elvin laughed.

"What's your call, dude? C'mon, time's a wastin.'""

Elvin kept looking at that wet spot in her shorts, stuck up her ass. Finally, she pulled the fabric out, walking towards the leg press machine. When she turned around he saw two big nipples pressed against her AC/DC shirt. Man, he really wanted some pussy tonight! But didn't know if he could accomplish Reggie's dare. The back of her shirt was soaked with perspiration.

After putting three forty-five pound weights on each side of the leg press machine she sat down in its reclined seat. She placed her bare feet firmly on the metal foot rest and began lifting steadily. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Breathing in and out like she had been taught by the trainer at the gym. Sweat glistened from her thighs.

Next she lied chest down on the leg curl machine that was before the window. Her legs and the bottom of her feet were in full view. She had replayed "Big Balls." When she belted out "I've got the biggest balls of them all!" during the chorus, the two men busted out laughing. Elvin laughed so hard his stomach hurt.

When he regained his composure Reggie said, "You're chickening out, dude. You ain't gonna do it. She's too much woman for you, bottom line!" He laughed. "I heard through the neighborhood grapevine no guys have been brave enough to ask her out. Exactly the reason we said earlier, because they're intimidated by her muscles. But you could be the first to break out of the pack. . .and here's a secret. . .can you keep a secret, Elv?"

"Hell yeah. What is it?"

Reggie lowered his voice to a conspiratorial whisper and said, "I heard from my buddy, and through his buddy and through another friend and yet another friend that she likes guys with big dicks."

Elvin's jaw dropped open, looking at him.

"And here's another secret. Can you keep a secret, Elv?"

"I said yes!"

Keeping the same secretive whisper, Reggie said, "Rumor has it that Ellen likes wrestling guys."

Elvin shot him a mischievous grin.

* * *

April 1986

As it turned out Elvin didn't meet Reggie's dare but he was determined to accomplish it. Over the course of the next few months, he chatted with Ellen whenever he was in Payless, trying to building a rapport with her. Sometimes he bumped into her in the neighborhood, at the San Leandro Public Library, at the Farmer's Market, at Safeway, at the local record shop, on BART. He was always friendly, definitely flirtatious. Ellen responded with the same friendliness and a little flirtation. She was definitely open to conversation. So that was Elvin's goal, keep building on that.

One warm Saturday afternoon, as he and his buddies stood by the entrance to Lake Chabot, Ellen walked past them. Turning everyone's male head, of course, wearing a faded Scorpion's T-shirt and those tight, very short blue shorts. Big nipples protruding under her shirt, no panties. Her black hair shoulder length, wavy, rocker style.

Elvin smiled at her. "Hey, Ellen. Goin' for a run?"

She returned a friendly grin. "Yep. Wanna join me?" It sounded partly like a dare, partly like an invitation, and he thought back about Reggie's dare. C'mon, be a man and do it! She's offering!

Elvin looked at his buddies, all young black men like himself. In their eyes, they conveyed: Go for it, blood!

He looked straight in her big brown eyes. "Sure," he replied confidently. He bid his friends farewell and he sprinted past the entrance gates with her. She had a Walkman clipped to the elastic band of her shorts but kept it off.

"What 'chu listening to, girl?"

"AC/DC, Judas Priest, Foreigner."

"Hillbilly music?"

She laughed as they worked up a brisk pace. "C'mon, don't stereotype! I like exposing people to other kinds of music, to my music. If you like, I can make you a mix tape."

He shrugged. "Okay." He stole a glance at the front of her shorts when she wasn't looking, noticing strands of black hair poking out of her shorts! Oh, my, my, Lord have mercy! Oh Lord, I want some pussy so bad!

They ran about seven miles, looping around the lake. By the time they returned to the park's entrance his friends were gone. Elvin hunched over, hands on his knees, catching his breath. "Oh, man! I'm outta shape!"

She beamed. "Aww, you did fine! You didn't quit on me. That says a lot. So I hope I turned you into running. If you wanna do it again, I'll be here tomorrow morning."

He looked at her strangely. "Tomorrow?! Man needs some rest!"

"You said you wanna get in shape. Well, you got to push yourself, Elvin. Keep doing it."

* * *

He pushed himself to run with her the next day, and the day after, feeling proud of himself, like he scored major brownie points with her. And she was proud of him. The following Wednesday, he popped into Payless to buy a few things. He saw her stocking and pricing soap with Jimmy. Her backside was facing him and he saw the crack of her ass sticking out of her black exercise tights.

He pushed his cart down towards her. When she saw him she smiled and said, "Hey, Elvin." Over her head she wore black cat ears. She had worn them the past few months, on and off.

"Still wanna be Cat Woman for Halloween, huh?" he asked.

"Yep. I like cats. If I had my way every day would be Halloween and I'd dress up different each day."

"Cool idea. Well, we're still a few months off from Halloween."

"I'm thinking of throwing a Halloween party this year. My sister's gone most of the time so she wouldn't care."

"Where is she now?"

"Houston, on business."

"And you said your parents live in San Jose?"

"Yep, so I got the whole place to myself," she said, looking him straight him in the eye. Another invitation right there!

Elvin felt a stirring in his loins, the beginnings of an erection.

* * *

One day after another long day at the store, she waited at the bus stop with Jimmy. After he got on his bus, she got on another.

"Hey, Cat Woman!" someone said.

She turned around and saw Elvin and his buddies sitting in the back of the bus. He gestured her over. She sat in a window seat in a row before the last one. He introduced her to his buddies, some of them the same as the ones at Lake Chabot.

Elvin touched her black fuzzy cat ears. "Meow! It's Cat Woman! Still wishing Halloween could be every day?" He noticed she smelled of Coppertone sun block and sweat. Still looking sexy in brown exercise tights and those knee-high white snow boots with its fake fur.

"Yep. How was work?"

"Busy. . .hey, you said you bought some of your exercise equipment at Sears, right?"

"Yes."

"Mind if I come over and take a look at them? I'm thinking of gettin' some myself and wanted some ideas."

Ellen hesitated a moment. "Uhhh, sure. . .are you hungry?"

For you! he thought. "Yeah, I am."

"You like burgers I take it?"

She grinned. "Good. Lemme make you dinner."

They got off the bus later and walked the few blocks to her apartment building. By the time they climbed the stairs to the fourth level Elvin was already huffing and puffing.

"Aw, c'mon, that's less work than a run!" she said.

Once they were inside, she took off her jacket and snow boots, walking around barefoot. "Make yourself at home. I'll be back."

She returned from the bathroom minutes later, her black wavy rocker hair brushed back, her face wet from splashes of water. "Wanna beer?"

12