Big City Bathhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something concretely demonstrated by going down on his cock as soon as he moved next to me in the theater space. From this point, I was combining past practices with a certain insight provided by my bi friend, which is that the submissive is the one in charge when giving pleasure. Meaning that as time went on, I ignored his begging to stop, while remaining very attentive to how close he came to cumming. Essentially, torturing him on the brink of cumming, ignoring his first feeble attempts to stop my head from moving, easily overcome by simply sucking and swirling my tongue around his cock.

Finally, he gathered enough wits to put a bit more effort into stopping me from going down on him, my slippery finger circling inside his ass ring, feeling his turned on rhythmic squeezing as I went deeper. An indicator of how easily his resistance would be to overcome, finger fucking harder, my other hand grasping the base of his cock while almost fully deep throating him.

Finally, after so long on the edge, his cock began to soften, which allowed him to finally stop me, simply saying "please stop, I really need to go." As he turned, I reached over to grasp his slick cock, making him moan and stop moving. Getting a cock hard again is not really a problem, and I soon had him deep in my wet mouth as two fingers slid in and out of his soft hole. My other hand was rubbing over his erect nipple, my fingertips touching his armpit hair. Anyone who goes to a bathhouse more than once is fully aware of the danger of turning into a total slut, unable able to resist having hot male sex. Along with how easily a partner can be found to exploit a slut's weakness,

I had already told him at some point during the evening that I was married. Which is not a secret, as I wear my wedding ring in the baths anyways. A male only sauna is a place for men to have sex with other men - whether married or unmarried. His moans were becoming occasional words, along the standard lines of "fuck yes .. god yes," but he also began to say things "hot cock sucker .. wife .. please don't .. stop .. oh fuck." I finally did stop, kinkily satisfied at the idea of pleasuring another married man like this, leaving him to come up with some excuse why he was late.

And knowing, from personal past experience, that since he hadn't cum, if they had sex, the intensity of of him finally being able to cum while fucking her would still any questions. It has certainly been the case with my wife a number of times at this point, though I normally have her play with her vibrator first as I stroke myself hard before pounding her sloppy wet cunt and filling it with cum. There is more than one kind of slut, and I enjoy all types, male or female.

12