Big Cock Fantasy

Story Info
Jen wants it all.
6.3k words
4.39
172.1k
132

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWren
JWren
151 Followers

FIRST of all, before I relate this full story, I must explain that I have no complaints about the sex in my marriage. In fact, during the 12 years that Tony and I have been married, the sex has continually improved. And, truthfully, I suppose we're both sex addicts.

I'm now 35, a year younger than my husband, and we've never hankered after having children. We've been quite happy as a couple, thank you, without any additional ties, responsibilities or restraints. We've always done pretty much as we want, when we want, and that freedom is priceless to me.

Our tastes are similar in many things and that especially applies to sex. You may find this hard to believe but, after all these years together, we're still having sex sessions at least four times a week. And I mean sessions, not just five minute quickies (though we also frequently enjoy them!).

We've also been into the occasional fuck outdoors, got naked at the beach, watched a tremendous amount of porn (including live shows in Amsterdam), used toys and read erotica. In fact, anything that's stimulating and different has been okay by us.

Another shared "hobby" is membership of a fitness gym and that has kept us healthy and trim and ensured we have the stamina for our between-the-sheets marathons. I'm quite petite at 5ft 4ins but my hourglass figure is still good, with a slim waist, 34B firm bust and rounded 36ins hips. Tony is 5ft 10ins, has broad shoulders and muscular chest, no beer belly and lean thighs. We're both fair haired - and tanned for most of the year thanks to various holidays in the sun. One final thing, Tony's cock enlarges from 5ins limp to 7ins of solid flesh, slightly above average, and he certainly knows how to use it.

But, and this was my problem, as much as I've adored Tony's 7-incher, for several years I'd had a fantasy about being pleasured by a giant cock. You know the sort I mean, those possessed by porn stars and, so we're told, the majority of black men. Anyway, a couple of years ago, during another Saturday night of passion, we watched a new compilation DVD.

We sat naked on the sofa, me gently playing with Tony's semi-erect penis and him fingering my wet pussy. A gangbang scene came on screen and there was a brief shot of a cock which had me gasping. As I say, it was just a brief shot. The cock in question was in the background of the action but it looked to be about 10 inches long, ending with a gigantic mushroom head.

Tony heard my gasp and said: "What's up, Jen?"

"Wow, didn't you see that?" I breathed. "A massive cock in the back there."

"No, didn't see it," said Tony, still intent on the action where a busty blonde was deep throating one slim guy while another was splashing cum on her ample chest.

Minutes later, the scene ended and I couldn't help but sigh.

"What's up?" Tony asked again.

"That cock, I didn't see it again."

"Special was it?"

"Oh yes. It was only a glimpse but, trust me Tony, it was something else."

My husband smiled and picked up the remote. "Okay, we'll run it back. Tell me when to stop."

When the re-wind had gone far enough back I said: "That's it, stop now. Remember, look in the background."

Tony hit the play button and, seconds later, there it was: the mighty organ sticking straight out as the guy walked out of shot. I gripped Tony's cock and said: "Wow, isn't that some big dick."

Tony used the rewind button again, stopped and then hit pause when the cock appeared. "You're right, Jen, it's a big 'un alright."

"Mmmm," I said, thoughtfully and began to rub Tony's cock.

Tony laughed and, slipping his finger in and out of my slit, said" "Jeez, Jen, you're really wet down here. That monster's really turned you on, hasn't it?"

"Mmmmm." I continued to stare at the screen.

"What're you thinking? What it would be like having that cock inside you?"

I turned from the screen and looked at Tony's smiling face. I took a deep breath, squeezed my thighs, trapping his hand, and said: "What I've got in my hand is just fine thanks."

"Pleased about that," he said and leant to kiss the tip of my nose. "But you must admit that got you excited."

"Sure," I said. "I'm sure a lot of women get turned on by big cocks. It's a fantasy, isn't it?"

"Suppose so. Is it your fantasy?"

I let the question hang in the air for a moment, then said: "I've thought about it. But, truthfully, I'm more than happy with what you give me. Anyway, I'm not sure my pussy could take a monster like that." I nodded at the screen. "I mean, look at the size of that head. It's enormous. It would split me open. And then there's the length. What is it? Ten inches or more? God, I can't see that coming inside me."

"Well, you're certainly wet at the thought of it," smiled Tony, removing a finger from my sopping fanny and popping it into his mouth. "Mmmm, delicious," he said.

His cock had stiffened during our chat and I looked at it in my hand. Pre-cum was seeping and I bent to lick it away and then kissed his growing head.

"At least I can get your lovely cock in my mouth and pussy," I said. And then I straddled Tony's lap, reached for his throbbing member and poised it at my entrance before easing down, taking his full length in me . . .

The following Monday evening, I was first home and preparing dinner when Tony came into the kitchen and plonked a bottle of my favourite Shiraz on the breakfast bar.

"Lovely, thanks honey," I said pecking his lips.

"I've got you something else. A surprise," he said. "But it'll wait until after we've eaten."

"No, don't tease. Give it to me."

"No, you'll have to wait. It'll be worth it. I'm gonna get out of this suit now. Be down soon."

To be honest, as I remember, it was probably the quickest meal we'd shared and Tony kept topping up my wine glass. When we went into the lounge and settled back on the sofa, my glass was again full and I took a generous sip.

"Okay, where's my surprise. I've been patient."

"Patient? Don't think so, Jen. You couldn't wait to finish eating. You'll be lucky not to get indigestion."

"Oh, come on, stop messing me about."

Tony got up and went into the hallway. He came back carrying a parcel, wrapped in brown paper. "Here's your surprise," he said.

"Fancy wrapping I see," I said with a smile and took the oblong package from him.

"Discreet wrapping," he said and that got me wondering - and excited.

I tore off the paper to reveal a plain white box. "What is it?" I asked.

"Just open it, Jen."

I pulled the top open and peered inside. "Oh," I muttered, and put my hand in to withdraw my gift. I stared at it, turning it round in my hands and finally said" "It's huge Tony. What am I supposed to do with it?"

"Well, you were so taken with that big cock on the film that I thought I'd get you the next best thing. Something to satisfy your fantasy."

I shook my head and laid the giant black dildo in my lap. "It's enormous. I mean, really, how big is it?"

Tony produced a tape measure. "Thought you'd ask," he said. "Here, measure it."

I took the tape and first measured the length "Eleven inches," I muttered. "And, wow, six inches round the shaft."

"Measure the head," said Tony.

"Unbelievable . . . that's eight inches."

"So, is that big enough for you?"

I looked at Tony's expectant face. "Big enough? Crikey, Tony, you're big enough for me. And that eight inch vibrator I've got is big enough when I've got six inches inside. What am I gonna do with this?"

"Hey, Jen, we've watched films where girls take in massive cocks. And, let's face it, they wouldn't sell these toys if you couldn't use 'em. Anyway, the bloke in the shop said it was an actual-sized model of some black America porn star."

I looked at the toy in my lap and picked it up. I felt it's girth, admired the bulging vein running along it's length - and that giant bell end. How on earth would I ever get that past my pussy lips into my love tunnel?

"C'mon, Jen, have a drink." Tony gave me my wine glass. "Thought you'd be pleased," he said quietly as I sipped the Shiraz.

I looked at him, saw hurt and disappointment in his eyes. Yes, I hadn't exactly thanked him for his thoughtful gift. I was just too taken aback by the monster tool in my hand. Okay, Jen, I thought, you've often wondered what it'd be like and now here's your chance to find out. Be grateful for what your loving husband has done.

I smiled. "Sorry, honey. I do appreciate it . . . it's just soooo big. Think I'm a little frightened to be honest. Yes, I've thought about what it might feel like but I never honestly thought I'd get something like this."

"That's okay, Jen, I understand. But it's your fantasy and I'm only trying to help. I could get an extension for my cock if you like. You know, those latex condom-style things that add a couple of inches."

I thought about that. "That might work," I mused, "but then it wouldn't feel like you. I mean, we've never even used condoms. It's always been bareback and I like that, feeling your cum inside me or splashing up my belly and on my tits when you pull out. A dildo or vibrator . . . well, that's different altogether, different experience, isn't it?"

Tony nodded. "Yes, toys are toys. Just thought this might answer some questions, that's all." He looked at me earnestly.

Truthfully, by now, I was more relaxed about the whole thing and was getting a little bit wet down there. "Okay," I said with a smile. "Thanks my love, let's give it a go, shall we?"

Now Tony grinned. "I bought some more tubes of lube while I was in the shop and ..." he reached into his pocket ... "some extra-sized condoms for your new friend. They should help it slide in easier." He pulled out the packet and offered them to me.

"I'd like you to get me warmed up first," I said. "I think I'm gonna need to be in floods for this giant."

I put the dildo on the sofa between us, stood up and started to remove my blouse and skirt. That's all I was wearing. Tony grinned and said: "Wow, you've trimmed your bush again."

Indeed, now I had just a few wispy hairs leading down to my bare pussy. I put my right hand over my pubis and slipped my middle finger into the crevice. I was surprised how wet I was and I became even wetter when Tony moved my hand out of the way and licked his tongue along the puffy lips. I sat down again and leaned back on the sofa as Tony knelt between my spread thighs. Licking, sucking and fingering ... I was soon heading for orgasm. My thighs tightened as I stretched out my legs, arching my back and holding my breath as the sensations built deep within me. Then I exploded, exhaling loudly and writhing wildly as wave after wave of electric shocks blitzed my heaving body.

Gradually I regained some composure and my legs stopped trembling.

"You're certainly wet now," said Tony as he lifted his mouth from my groin, his lips and chin wet with my juices. He handed me the dildo. "Try that when you're ready," he said and stood up to strip off his clothes. I noticed his cock was semi-erect but he shook his head. "I'm okay, Jen. Just concentrate on you and that big cock."

"I may be wet but I think we need a condom on this thing," I said.

The sheath fitted halfway down the bulging shaft. That somehow made it seem even larger but I put a cushion under my buttocks, raising my hips and still-soaking pussy. I took the dildo from Tony and spread my legs wide. I looked down between my round breasts, over my flat stomach and the wispy hairs and brought the gigantic mushroom head towards my entrance. Tony stood before me, slowly masturbating his erect cock as he watched.

I put the dildo to my pussy lips and moved it up and down, teasing and exciting and preparing me for . . . I didn't know what. Pain? Joy? Both? With both hands wrapped around the shaft, I edged it towards me and felt it nudge into my hole.

"That's it," said Tony soothingly. "Get that monster in there. Live out your dream"

His cock was now swollen and I knew he was excited by what he could see: his wife with a monster black tube knocking at her love door.

Sweat was on my brow as I tried to insert the head. I could feel my pussy stretching but I just couldn't take it. It was too big. I took it away and relaxed my taut thighs.

"It's no good, Tony," I gasped. "I can't take it. It's just too much."

"It was nearly in," said Tony. "Look, let me get some lube for you and let's try again."

"Okay," I said, because I didn't want to give up. I knew then that I really did want to be filled with a massive dick, to feel a gargantuan tool riding up my belly.

Tony applied the lube to my lips and inserted two fingers. "Okay," he said, "you're well ready."

"You do it," I said. "You put it in me, please. I'll just lie here and enjoy it without all the pulling and pushing. Just like being properly fucked. Okay?"

"Course, baby," he said. "I'll be gentle and slow. Just tell me to stop if it gets too much."

I nodded and relaxed back, closing my eyes. I imagined the toy going deep into me and I was excited and ready for this new sensation. God, I'd thought about it for long enough.

I felt Tony's fingers parting my lips and caressing my swollen clit. I squirmed a little and a "mmmm" of appreciation left my mouth. Then the huge head replaced Tony's fingers and again it nudged just inside, seeking entrance. "That okay, babe?" he asked. I nodded, eyes closed and my mouth tightly shut, waiting for the thrust that would break into my tunnel.

Ouch, I thought, as a little more cock head stretched my opening. That hurts. I felt that I was about to be torn apart, ripped to pieces, but I clenched my fists and waited. Surely there will be some benefit from such a big intrusion. Otherwise why would women seek giant dicks? And they do, you know. And, haven't I seen enormous pythons on porno films and in magazines?

"Nooooo," I screeched as a pain seared between my legs. " Stop now, Tony" I wailed. "Take it away."

I was panting, my stomach heaving with every short breath. But Tony hadn't moved. "Okay, honey," he said softly. "But there's only about an inch in."

I opened my eyes and glanced down to my crotch. "Well that's an inch too much, then," I gasped. "Take it out."

Tony slowly withdrew the fake dick: at least two inches had penetrated.

As I recovered, I gingerly put my fingers to my hole. "No damage," said Tony. "You're okay. Think you just need to be able to relax more."

I pondered that. "Maybe," I said doubtfully. "But, you know what Tony, you'd need hell of a lot of pleasure to make up for the pain. That did hurt, love."

The dildo was left on my bedside table for the rest of the week and, when I put out the light, I always looked at it and wondered how on earth anyone could take in such a powerful, thick weapon. And enjoy it!

Tony encouraged me to hold it, play with it, and put the head in my mouth. Even that stretched me to the limits. But, after a couple or so days, I began to warm to the idea again. Perhaps I'd imagined the pain, exaggerated it. Perhaps it wasn't really that bad.

I told Tony that I was thinking I might try again at the weekend.

Each night we'd watch videos and DVDs of long cocks servicing eager girls and I started to think I was being foolish. If they can do it, surely a sex bomb like me can . . .

Tony suggested that after lunch on Saturday we should go to bed. Then he said: "I've got us something that might help."

In the bedroom we stripped off and, as it was a warm day, I lay on top of the duvet, pillows propped at my back. Watching Tony get naked, I could feel my nipples harden. We frequently watched porn both before and after sex and I wasn't surprised

when Tony put a disc in the player. The film would be shown on the large flat-screen TV on the wall at the foot of our king-size bed.

As Tony clambered on the bed on my right side, I started to get aroused. I'd been thinking about this all week and, although still apprehensive and unsure I could manage the king dong, I was eager to try.

"Right," said Tony pressing the play button on the remote. "Remember I told you that your big black toy was a life-like replica of some American porn star. Well, he's the star of this film. In fact, there's five different scenes . . . ah, here we go."

On the TV screen, the face of a bald black man appeared and the words "Take it if you can" appeared followed by "starring the one and only Marcus with Sondra, Debbie, Karen, Sylvie and Sharon."

This opening credit was replaced one at a time by nude poses of the five girls, Sondra and Sylvie were black and stockily built. "Yep, bet they take it up alright," I thought. Debbie was blonde, long-legged and had a chest that couldn't be real; Karen was a slim brunette (rather like me) and Sharon was also blonde with bouncy knockers.

I reached for Tony's cock, which was beginning to grow, and he put his left arm around my shoulders and his right hand held my right breast.

In the opening scene, Sondra was lying naked on a bed. She was fondling her huge black melons and soon brought one nipple to her mouth and sucked greedily. The camera stayed on this for a few minutes and then scanned slowly down her body, over her wobbly belly, to a hairy pubis and meaty but firm thighs that were wide open. The camera then panned back to a longer shot as Sondra reached for a vibrator and began to roll it along her thighs and then among her bush. A few minutes of this - Tony's cock was now quite firm in my grasp - and a door opened and a slim black man entered.

"That's my girl," came a deep, chocolate voice. "Getting ready for your Marcus, I see. Well, girl, your waiting's over."

Sondra put aside the vibrator and kneeled up on the bed. Her mammoth melons swung as she reached up to give Marcus a hug. "Let's get your damn clothes off Marcus," she said. "I's done waiting."

His white sports shirt was whipped up over his head and tossed aside while Sondra grabbed at his belt buckle and slid the belt free. That, too, was discarded and Sondra turned her attentions to the zipper. With that undone, the camera zoomed in as the pants were drawn down over Marcus' slender hips. And then, there it was, the long black meat tube dangling free.

"Oh my," I said. "Just look at that. It's gotta be 8inches just hanging there."

"Yeah," murmured Tony, "bigger than mine when it's hard like now."

I squeezed his cock just as Sondra reached out and lifted the Marcus cock up to her plentiful lips. They parted with a smile, showing white teeth, and she fed the head into her mouth. A side shot showed Marcus' growing head being sucked in and then Sondra leaned in, slowly taking more of his shaft into her throat. "Good god," I whispered as a least nine inches were withdrawn. Glistening with saliva, the cock swayed as if in a breeze. It was now beginning to rise and Sondra beat it against her huge tits, first the left and then the right one. Then she wrapped her tits around the gorgeous brown baton and rubbed them up and down.

Tony squeezed and gently tugged my nipple and I responded by slowly tugging his upright cock.

After a few minutes of tit-fucking, Marcus said: "On your back, baby, and get those legs spread." Sondra obeyed and the camera lingered on her open pink vagina before the shot changed to Marcus. His monster was now horizontal to the floor and that mushroom head looked even bigger than my dildo. Automatically, I reached to my bedside table and got hold of my toy. It felt enormous in my left hand compared to Tony's in my other hand. I placed it on my thigh, the head facing me just as the camera closed up on Marcus' throbbing dick. He took hold of Sondra's legs behind her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Then she put her ankles on Marcus' shoulders and he held his cock in the fingers of his right hand, presenting the cock head to her exposed opening. He ran two fingers of his left hand up and down her crack, said "Girl you're one wet bitch" and pushed his mushroom dome between flappy lips. Sondra let out a loud "oh fuck, oh fucking fuck" as the head broke through.

JWren
JWren
151 Followers
12