Big Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Sequel to Big Cock.
1k words
3.9
48.1k
12
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd licked it clean, but she still loved the feel of his cock in her grasp as it softened and shrank slightly. "I want this," she repeated.

"Do you?" he drawled.

In answer, she nuzzled her face against his cock, leaving tiny moist pecking kisses on the head and thick shaft. She closed her eyes and ran a thumbnail gently over his balls.

"I adore your cock. Yes." She said in a hushed voice. "Fred."

He chuckled at the emphasis she put on his name. She repeated it as she very slowly began painting his cock with her tongue. Long lingering licks from the head to his root. Down and up, then she only licked from his balls to the head, always upward as she excitedly felt him stiffening again.

"Fred, Fred, Fred..."

She was just licking and opening her mouth to slide the engorged head between her lips when...

"What the hell is going on?" Her husband stood in the bathroom doorway, eyes bulging from his head like a cartoon.

She didn't even look at him. She made a tighter circle of lips around the head of Fred's cock and took him all the way down, sucking noisily.

Fred groaned and placed his outstretched fingers in her hair. He slowly turned his head to the doorway as she continued sucking him.

Jon Elliot could not tear his eyes away from the sight of his naked, dripping wife sucking Fred's enormous cock in the shower. It was a huge one and he could almost see the thick blue veins. He watched her mouth get very wide as the bulbous head of Fred's cock emerged with a wet slurp. The tip of her tongue swirled around the rim and flicked over his cockhole.

And Jon felt his heat rise as he stood there transfixed. His whole body shuddered as he saw his wife glance into his eyes. She looked him up and down and immediately plunged her mouth over Fred's cock once more. It surprised Jon when he felt his cock hardening and unconsciously his hand began rubbing it through his pants.

A tsunami of conflicting thoughts and feelings rushed through Jon as he heard his wife begging Fred in a hoarse voice.

"Fuck my mouth," she said clearly. "Yeah, fuck it. Please."

Before he could clamp his mouth shut, Jon had repeated it. "Please," he said softly, sinking to his knees. There was already a large wet stain on the crotch of his khaki shorts.

Fred watched this quizzically at first and then smiled knowingly. He knew what Jon had just experienced. He'd seen that volatile mixture of jealousy and desire before. In submissives. Fred grinned wickedly as he watched Jon pull his own shorts down, revealing an average-sized and very hard dick.

Fred turned back to Jon's wife and pumped her mouth with three fast deep thrusts and then abruptly ripped his cock from between her lips.

He still held her head in his hands and he slowly twisted his arms until she faced his husband.

Jon's eyes were glazed, staring at the glistening saliva - his wife's saliva - dripping off Fred's big cock. His fist stroked slowly up and down his own cock, mouth gaped.

Fred looked from Jon to his wife and nodded. Without being brutal, only rough and with total command, Fred dragged the woman and man closer until they both knelt in front of him.

Some unspoken agreements whiffled silently between Jon and his wife, Jess, as their eyes met briefly and lowered. He took her fingers in his hand and squeezed them. Holding hands, like two high school sweethearts, they simultaneously lowered their mouths to Fred's rigid cock with a sigh.

Jon was hesitant at first. Making little licks as if tasting the unfamiliar. His mind went quickly over some brink, however, the first time he felt Fred's big cock thrusting deep between his lips. He thought he was going to cum at that moment and them, when Fred's cock was pulled out and thrust into his wife's waiting mouth, Jon feared that he would never cum. Or worse. That Fred would never cum in his mouth. Or shoot that hot white cum on Jon's face and chest. The conflicting emotions made Jon's heart race and his mind delirious.

Jess had no conflicts. Only the giddy feeling that it was all good. It amazed, but thrilled her that her husband and she were sharing Fred's big cock and both were obviously greedy for his cum. As a team, not rivals.

While Jess bobbed up and down quickly just on Fred's thick round cockhead, Jon dragged his tongue up and down the shaft and sucked lightly at Fred's large ballsack. Inexperienced, Jon had to keep reining his hunger in. He wanted Fred's beautiful cock buried deep in his throat, moaning and vibrating around it to please him. "Cum for me. Please, please," his mind repeated. It surprised and delighted him.

Alternating from mouth to mouth, Fred fucked them with a rising need to cum all over them. To paint them with his gobbet spurts and see it drip down their skin like creamy sweat. Since his wife's passing, he'd felt uneasy. Adrift. This. Here. Now. This was what life had held in store for him: a younger submissive and sweetly inexperienced couple. To fuck.

The future plans for such an arrangement flew past at the moment, however. The moment was greedily taken and owned by two mouths on his cock.

Like a twisted mirror image, Fred watched as Jon and Jess exchanged a deep wet French kiss just above his cock before sliding their lips down over the head in a mouth tunnel.

Fred growled and dug his hands into their hair, thrusting deeper as they slid up and down, making sucking and licking noises. Jess's left hand squeezed and tugged at Fred's balls while her right stroked her husband's throbbing dick. In turn, Jon's thumb was vibrating on her clit and little wracks and spasms brought her close to climax again.

In a series of what seemed like fireworks exploding, the orgasms swept them all to a brink of sensual overload and threw them over it together. The air was liquid and pungent with the tropical heaviness of rawly used genitals and cum. Jess kissed her husband's mouth hard and dipped her head.

"Will you own us?" she asked quietly. "Please?"