Big Day for Sissy Pt. 01

Story Info
Master introduces sissy to new adventures.
2k words
3.98
16.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtWaldman
KurtWaldman
12 Followers

She is the sexiest woman I have ever met. Her body is built for fucking; wide hips, long legs, full thighs, full shapely ass, flat stomach, ample tits, full lips on a wide mouth, perfect for sucking cock. I came in her mouth only once. After my climax she kissed me with her mouth full of my seed. I hungrily slurped my come out of her mouth and swallowed it down. She liked that, and that is when she made me her sissy.

I have been her sissy for over a year now. We try to get together twice a month so I can worship her properly. We do not have a BDSM relationship, but she is my master. She likes me to dress sexy when I service her. I have a full bag of panties, stockings, garters, baby dolls, tap shorts and enjoy adding to my collection. Our sessions are mostly pussy worship. I lick her to orgasm a few times. I massage her clit and pussy a few times. Sometimes I fuck her. In between my pussy worship I do her laundry, rub her feet, vacuum, make her lunch and dinner. We also cuddle. Oh and she fucks me with a strap on dildo; not too big. She is gentle as she knows how to treat a vanilla sissy. Sometimes it feels like she is making love to me. I usually come on her tits and stomach as I ride the peg. I always lick my cum off of her body. Our sessions usually end with me washing her hair and kissing her goodnight. I always get a nice text the next morning telling me how well she slept and what a good sissy I am.

I was super excited as I prepared for our latest session as it had been 3 weeks and I missed her. I was also somewhat nervous for reasons I could not explain. I reasoned it was performance anxiety as I sensed something in my master's voice that she was looking for a super session. I showered, shaved and trimmed then I laid out clothes and chose an outfit. I put on black thigh high stockings, red lace boy shorts and a black silk camisole. My hard cock strained my panties as I packed my bag with outfit changes and sex toys. I put on my sweats and slippers and left for her house.

When my master opened the door I was stunned. Her long black hair had been cut to a bob. She was more beautiful than ever. Her body was hotter than ever in her white tank top and white panties. I could have come just looking at her. I dropped my bag and took off my sweats.

"Very pretty sissy," she said complimenting my outfit.

"Thank you master."

"Kiss me." She ordered.

I stepped in to kiss her and she grabbed my ass and drew me in and we kissed deeply and passionately. After a few minutes of kissing I pulled her shirt off and spun her around to face the full length mirror in her living room.

"Look how beautiful you are." I said while I stood behind her and played with her nipples.

I started kissing her neck as I played with her breasts and nipples. She moaned her approval. I knew what she wanted and was going to give it to her. With my left hand I continued to play with her tit and nipple as I kissed her back and neck. I slid my right hand down the front of her panties and gently rubbed her lips. She was already wet. I played with her pussy long enough to get my finger wet then brought my finger to her mouth. She sucked her juice off of my finger and I returned it to her pussy to grab some of her wetness for myself. Her pussy tastes so good and I enjoyed licking my finger. I returned to her pussy and rubbed her clit in a circular motion. I continued to kiss her neck and back and focused my left hand on her nipple. After a few minutes I could tell by her breathing and body tension she was close. My cock was rock hard and I was afraid I might come from the sensation of her grinding her pantied ass on my pantied cock. She tensed, trembled and groaned and I knew she found her release. I took my hands off of her spun her around and gave her a gentle kiss.

"Good sissy." She smiled and said "Let's go to bed."

I grabbed my bag, licked my finger and stared at her gorgeous ass as I followed her to the bedroom.

"Want to just make out for a while/" She asked.

"Sure."

We climbed into bed and faced each other on our sides and kissed and cuddled for quite a while. I thought my cock was going to shoot off of my body I was so aroused. We mixed soft kisses with deep ones, had our hand inside each other's panties and up each other's shirts. We dry humped like teenagers. It took a herculean effort on my part not too come in my panties. She broke first and took off her tank top.

With her fine breasts exposed, I knew it was time to work on orgasm 2. I kissed her flat stomach lightly and fondled both breasts. I took her left breast in my mouth and pinched her right nipple. I sucked her tit and lightly bit her nipples. I went back and forth between her breasts. I pinched both nipples and kissed the inside of each tit. While I worked her breast she constantly ground her clit against my cock. We still had our panties on the sensation was fantastic. we were building a frenzy so I slowed down a bit.

"Lick me sissy." She more begged than commanded.

At that I reached down with both hands and she lifted her hips so I could remove her panties. I still find this one of the most erotic moments of any session. I removed her panties, kissed her stomach and each thigh and licked the length of her pussy from bottom to top. I circled her pussy with my tong and licked the inside. While I teased her pussy lips I lightly rubbed her thighs. Although my master enjoyed this, or at least that is what her moans indicated, I could tell she was anxious for release.

"Get to work, sissy." She demanded.

So I did, but before I did I gave her a deep kiss so she could taste herself on my tongue. Then I went to work. I quickly found her needy clit and licked her with long slow licks from side to side. As I did this I pinched her nipples. She moaned and gyrated her hips and I knew she was on her way. I increased the tempo of my licks and shortened them. I maintained the pressure on her nipples and her juices were flowing. Her hips here gyrating and she began bucking her ass off of the bed; her thighs began to clench my head. I knew she was about to come on my face and she did not disappoint. With a deep groan and a massive shudder she reached her climax. her orgasm lasted longer than usual and when she finished she pulled away from my hands and mouth. I wiped my chin with my hand and offered it to her. She barely licked it as she was spent.

"Cuddle with me sissy" She said as she rolled over.

Before I spooned her I grabbed my rock hard cock and gathered the pre-cum at the tip and licked it. I could not wait to eat what was going to be a huge load off of her gorgeous tits. I then spooned her, kissing her neck softly and we both fell asleep.

I awoke about 30 minutes later with my panties down and her sucking my cock. When she saw me awake she stopped sucking and gave me a kiss. I knew it was not my time to come. Once again we were dry humping except this time she was nude, grinding her wet pussy onto my panties.

"Shall I massage your pussy master?" I asked.

"Later."

She then surprised me a little and straddled my face.

"Eat my pussy sissy." She commanded.

I immediately went to work flicking her clit rapidly with my tongue. With her hands on the headboard she gyrated her hips back and forth up and down. She teased the head of my cock with light strokes. I alternated between rubbing her tits and holding on to that fine ass. Not long into this she moved off of my face and removed my panties and mounted my aching cock. Her wet soft pussy felt unbelievable. This is how we fucked before I became her sissy. With one tit in my mouth and the other in my hand she rode me intensely. I grabbed her ass with my free hand and hung along for the ride. I could feel my orgasm welling in my balls and my thighs started tingling.

"Master stop or I am going to come." I begged

"Come inside of me lover." she said lustily.

"Lover?" I thought. That distraction delayed my orgasm for a couple of minutes in which time she ground her clit against my pubic bone and came while on top of me. Shortly after my orgasm erupted. I do not know how many ropes I ejaculated into her but it was the longest and most powerful orgasm I had ever had.

"I have a treat for you sissy." she said with a grin and a sparkle in her eye.

With that she dismounted me and straddled my face. Cream pie! I opened my mouth and soon my own load was dripping from her pussy into my mouth. I could taste both of us although my taste was stronger. I then licked my come from her pussy and lips, her taste was growing stronger, the sweetness replacing the salty. When I could no longer taste my cum I moved to her clit, slowly circling it with my tongue. She ground her crotch in my face and I began to suck on her clit. After a minute or so of sucking I returned to slowly circling it. She was writing in pleasure and eventually came from the slow lick. after she moved off of my face she surprised me by taking off my stockings and camisole. I had not been completely naked with her since I became her sissy. She laid next to me face to face and we held each other lightly caressing each other's asses and occasionally kissing.

"Let's take a shower lover." she suggested.

Once again I was shocked at being called lover.

"Then I can do your laundry and make you lunch while you rest." I answered.

"Maybe."

She would not let me bring her to orgasm in the shower. I did give her a nice body rub as I soaped and rinsed her. She got out of the shower and dried off and went back to the bedroom. I finished showering and dried off. I was thinking about making lunch as I walked in the bedroom. My Master was lying on the bed and standing in the room was a naked man I had never met.

"Sissy, this is Clarke" she said.

Clarke was a good looking man about my age with a nice body (similar to mine). His semi-hard cock was smaller than mine and looked to be about 5 inches and was shaped nicely.

"Sissy, Clarke is my treat for you if you wish. It is totally up to you and this is not for me. You once said you wanted to suck a real cock and now is your chance. Only if you want it."

"I do master," I replied shakily. I approached Clarke and nervously got down on my knees before him.

KurtWaldman
KurtWaldman
12 Followers