Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 07

Story Info
Jess and Pete fuck with me in the room.
1.8k words
3.77
39.3k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited at home. In the dark. For hours.

I thought about jerking off, so I wouldn't be tempted to spy on them again. I mean, I knew they were coming back later. And of course she was going to fuck him, to punish me. I thought about them fucking in the bedroom while I sat here on the couch listening. From the video, I knew she would not be quiet. I mean, even with me she was pretty vocal. With Pete she would scream loud enough for the whole building to hear. This was going to be humiliating. I could only hope she wouldn't scream Pete's name. I don't know the neighbors well, but they at least know my name.

In the end, I didn't whack off. I just sat there and stewed about what was coming. Around midnight I started to get worried, maybe they weren't coming back here at all. Maybe they were going to Pete's place.

That's when I heard the key in the lock. Jess seemed to be having trouble getting the door open, so I got up and opened the door for her. When I opened it, the two of them were there, and they seemed to be pretty well lubed. Jess gave me a big wet kiss before stepping past me into the kitchen. Pete slapped me on the back and just grinned at me.

"Your girlfriend is amazing, man! We danced all night, and boy can she drink champagne. Hope you don't mind, we put it on your credit card. Ha!"

That one stung. I mean, come on. I assumed he was at least paying for this date. Now I learned not only was he not paying for her drinks, I was paying for his.

Pete waltzed into the kitchen, clearly feeling like the king of the world. He went straight over to Jess and grabbed her boobs in his big mitts.

"Your girl has great titties, man. I've been feeling her up all night. Everybody in the club wanted to go home with her, but I got to be the one."

With that he slipped the straps off her shoulders and pulled down the front of her dress. Her ample breasts bounced into view. Jess made no attempt to cover them up, she just stood there beaming, displaying her breasts to us proudly. She didn't seem to appreciate just how weird the situation was. Maybe it was the champagne that made her so bold, but in the normal course of events you don't often find yourself standing in a room with another man admiring your girlfriend's bare breasts. She seemed to appreciate the attention, jutting her chest out and even swinging her body side to side to make her breasts sway enticingly. She boldly looked straight at me, daring me to say something. My cheeks burning, I looked away. God help me, I liked seeing her standing there half nude in front of us. I even liked the way Pete seemed to appreciate her breasts as much as I do. But for her to be looking at me, taunting me even, was just too much. I wanted to observe, not to be the center of attention.

Then Pete reached out a hand and roughly squeezed her breast, and the two of them locked lips. They stood there kissing for half a minute, Pete swirling his thumb around her swollen nipple. Finally he released her, and Jess gazed at him with a look of pure desire. She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the bedroom.

Meekly I followed them down the hallway, hoping they wouldn't notice me. All night I had been thinking about what it would be like to be in the room with them, to watch them fuck like they did on that video. So when she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the bedroom, a little thrill went through me. My dick was already hard just from watching Pete kiss her in the kitchen. I couldn't wait to watch him give her that dick.

When we got to the bedroom door, Jess pulled Pete inside. Then she turned around and looked at me, a big smile on her face. She stuck her tongue out at me, then laughed in my face and slammed the door. I stood outside the door for a while. I could hear kissing sounds and clothes hitting the floor. When I heard bodies hitting the mattress, I couldn't stand it anymore. I turned the knob and quietly stepped in.

Pete was on top of Jess, both of them completely nude. He had both hands on her tits, squeezing them hard while he worked over her nipples with his tongue. His bulging penis was rubbing against the inside of her leg. You could tell she was loving it, as she was sprawled on the bed, her eyes closed, licking her lips.

I stood there in a state of shock. This was better than any scene from a porno. Two young people with gorgeous toned bodies, big tits, big dick. Both of them really getting into it. They were doing this for the love of it, not for money, and it showed. I couldn't wait to see Pete take that big dick and push it into her.

That's when Jess's eyes opened and she saw me standing by the door.

"Hey! What the FUCK! What are you doing?" she shouted.

What could I say? Should I explain to her that I wanted, needed to see them fuck? That I wanted to see my own girlfriend get absolutely wrecked by a big dick? That this was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen and I wouldn't miss it for the world? I was acutely aware of how pathetic this was, what a perv I was being. You're not supposed to spy on people having sex, it's just not done. And yet, they both already knew what a sick fuck I am, I figured I might as well make it work for me. I felt like after all the abuse I had taken, I deserved to see it happen.

Jess didn't see it that way. She sat up and grabbed a pillow, pulled the pillowcase off of it and handed it to Pete. She had a little smirk on her face while she said "here, put this on his head so he can't see anything."

Pete got off the bed and walked toward me, his large erection bouncing as he walked. He was grinning ear to ear. When he was right in front of me he grabbed his tool and waggled it at me. I remember the way the large head swung back and forth, nearly hitting me. I shrunk away from it. Then he took the pillowcase and pulled it over my head.

"And don't you dare take that off!" yelled Jess.

I could hear Pete walk back across the room to the bed, hear the sound of him getting back in the bed. For a few minutes I listened to the sounds of foreplay. Skin rubbing on skin, lips smacking. I tried to find a way to see out of the pillowcase, hoping for a hole. I even tried to pull it up a little so I could look out the bottom.

That got a reaction from Jess. "Hey, you freak! Stop that! I don't want you looking at us."

So I just stood there by the door, a pillowcase over my head, while this big-dicked jerk was in bed with my girlfriend, both of them completely nude and rubbing up against each other. My face burned as I thought of how they were treating me. I might not be as tall or as well-muscled as Pete. I might not have as big a dick as him, but I'm still a man. I didn't deserve this treatment. If my dick wasn't big enough for her, okay, I could understand that. She needed a bigger dick and I was even willing to give it to her. But there oughta be a quid pro quo. If I was going to let her fuck him, I at least ought to be able to watch. The unfairness of it all was just too much, and I started to get pissed.

But I could hear Jess on the bed, making those little horny sounds she makes when I'm doing a real good job of licking her out. And that's when she whined, "ooooh my goooood, Pete, I can't wait any longer, give me that big dick!"

It got quiet for a sec, with only the sound of bodies moving against the sheets. Then she let out an ungodly moan. Having seen the video, I could imagine what it looked like, seeing that big dick sliding into her trim pussy, her lips resisting that giant knob before finally giving way to it. Lips clinging to the sides of his penis while it slid further and further into her. Pussy swollen and engorged around his cock, her tight little anus puckering up as that dick pistoned into her. His swollen balls slamming up against her butt.

I could see how her face must look as he rammed her. Her eyes closed, her mouth open, her hands grasping the sheet. She would be completely lost to the pleasure of it all.

Of course, I could only imagine what was happening in front of me because I couldn't see a damn thing through that pillowcase. The sounds of them fucking was pure torture. Her moaning, the slick wet sounds of his cock pushing into her. For a long time I just stood there and listened to the sound of their bodies smacking together, Jess getting more and more vocal every minute. My ears burned at the thought of the neighbors hearing all of this.

Finally things built to a crescendo. Jess's moaning had transitioned to one long continuous wail. Pete was grunting over and over, the rate of his pounding getting faster and faster until he shouted like a wild beast and then, just as suddenly, went quiet. I could picture his big balls spasming buckets of goo into my beautiful blonde girlfriend. It made me a little queasy. How could I ever lick that pussy again without thinking of the load Pete had just dumped in it?

Then Jess sighed and said, "okay perv, time for you to go".

My legs weak, I turned and fumbled for the door knob. I pulled the pillowcase off my head as I opened the door, so that I could take a quick peek as I left. I stole a look back toward the bed as I was shutting the door. The picture that is burned into my mind is the two of them lying on the bed all sweaty, Pete's spent dick lying across her thigh. She looked completely satisfied as she lay there looking up into Pete's eyes. The look on her face could only be described as: worshipful.

As I walked down the hallway toward the couch where I would spend the night, I could still hear the sounds of their lovemaking burning in my ears. I jerked myself twice on the couch before I finally managed to fall asleep, dreading what the morning would bring.