Big Dick High Has Its Own Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued as they fucked more. "I know from talking to your friends that this is your fertile time. Frankly, I can also smell it. You have no birth control other than my will power because of the size of my cock. Yet nothing will feel as glorious for us all as if I cum inside you. We all know it." James looked briefly at me. "We all three in this room also know the school alumni have a special trust fund to support any babies. What I am trying to get at, Chloe... May I breed you? May I fuck you pregnant with my seed so you can feel the full glory of our fuck session? I would be very honored. Yet it is entirely up to you. The 'rules' do not require it, and I am sure you realize I would only be a part-time father."

She hesitated; James paused. "Chloe," he said, "I will briefly remove myself from your sweet pussy while waiting for your decision."

And with that, James withdrew his cock, I suppose so that Chloe truly could collect her thoughts. However, his cock towered in the room, on display like a sacred totem. It twitched from his groin as it glistened with Chloe's juices and his own precum. Both Chloe and I stared at James' twelve-inches in total awe and subservience. We were both mesmerized.

The cock was an awesome sight to behold. My little dick twitched in excitement from seeing it, together with excitement of Chloe's highly-aroused panting form as she struggled to gather and process her thoughts, assuredly contrasting different ideas about her future versus her primal desires, as she tried to think quickly.

After ten or twenty seconds, Chloe shuddered as she answered James: "Oh my god, yes, James! I have to! I cannot pass that up! Somehow I will work the baby into my future. That would be so hot! Let's do it! Let's fuck ourselves a baby!"

Having committed herself, Chloe moved frantically to realign James' cock with her pussy, so badly did she miss having James' throbbing member insider her. It was so hot watching her desperately maneuver to make a baby with James. She knew it would bond him to her more, and she wanted that--it was apparent to me sitting there--more than it seemed like she wanted her next breath.

Our relationship wasn't even an afterthought to Chloe now, I realized, and I experienced a twinge of despondency that briefly penetrated the eroticism of the moment.

Quickly Chloe was guiding James pussy-pounder back towards her opening. I had never seen her so athletic as today. She immediately shifted her cute butt and gushing, inflamed pussy back into position for him.

To his credit, James forced Chloe to take yet further consideration. "Chloe, you know this is serious," he said--as he teased his cockhead again around her sopping vagina. "You probably will get pregnant this very first time I come inside you. Usually I just have to sit next to a girl without protection to make it happen."

Chloe got quiet herself. "I know James," she said softly, "This is what I want. I can't imagine someone better to mate with. I know I will have to share you with other girls, but even a fraction of you is better than all of a regular guy, even a nice, smart guy like Jon. Do it, James! Fuck me good and plant your baby up inside me! Do it nowwww!! Don't make me beg! Please, don't make me really beg!" Although of course she was already begging.

It was really hot to watch a girl as cute as Chloe not just begging to get fucked, but begging to get inseminated! Who would have ever thought?! It was even hotter because you knew that she was putting all of her considerable personal and professional aspirations at risk. She wasn't some bimbo, but a girl with a lot of ambition and capability, who was so caught up in the moment that she was willing to risk it for the ultimate sex experience.

James relented, "OK, Chloe. Here we go..." And he slid easily now into her missionary style as they kissed and caressed and fucked each other oh-so-deeply.

It was incredibly erotic to watch. Tied up in my chair, I could feel my heart racing and my blood pumping as my cock and my mouth both drooled with excitement--the one with precum and the other with saliva--and I groaned into my gag. In my wildest dreams, I had never imagined such an erotic sight as my girlfriend getting the fucking of the century from this gorgeous stud, as they progressed towards the moment of fertilization. Oh my god, it was so hot!!

As before, James moaned. But Chloe was a screamer. Unintelligible this time, as she prepared to receive James' seed deep into her womb. His cock had to be past her cervix somehow and, for all I knew, its head was pressed up into her as far as the openings in her tubes and had an egg right by its tip. It seemed that you could see Chloe's belly sticking up from where his cock would have been from within.

Chloe was really thoroughly skewered as she thrashed around on James' cock, crying out his name and now begging for his seed.

"James, breed me! Breed me NOWWW!! Fuck your baby into me, you fucckkkkkERRRR!!" as Chloe came for the umpteenth time on his master-cock.

I wanted so badly to come at this point. I was desperate for relief. And I was worried. Would they give me some kind of mercy stimulation? Was I going to be left to jerk myself off? Would they at least untie me soon after they consummated their lust?

I briefly disconnected into my own, worried world but when I reconnected with the scene in front of me, this is what I heard: It was Chloe screaming to me, "Jon, he's going to come! He's about to fuck a baby into your girlfriend! Isn't it exciiiitttttting?!!"

And with no conscious control of my own, I answered her with an explosive orgasm, without anyone or anything even touching my dick. I had the longest, strongest orgasm of my life--then or since--as I sprayed multiple blasts of cum across the room and onto the two lovers, hitting Chloe in the face and James on his back. My balls contracted so hard it hurt, as the did the pressure of the stream inside my shaft.

My orgasm seemed to last more than a minute, and it coated the side of her face and his entire shoulder with my goop. Afterwards my cock and balls continued to twitch and tingle, not quickly settling down like you would expect from a normal cum. I must have been screaming into my gag, but the orgasm was so amazing, I didn't notice anything but my cock until I looked around afterward.

James and Chloe didn't miss a beat. They just smiled and groaned a little MORE from the eroticism of receiving my spray. They were happy to get the obvious primal signal of my approval for their breeding.

And then it happened. James finally had HIS first and truly massive orgasm. His whole body arched and shook as he grabbed Chloe's ass up towards him and plunged his organ even deeper into her (if that was possible). He throbbed into her womb for what seemed like minutes. I tried to count the pumps but honestly was still distracted by the afterglow of my own tremendous cum. It was so hot, I'm sure I would have come right again if physically possible but my balls were totally depleted.

James shouted, "Fuck, Chloe! Here it comes, Bitch! Now you are mine! You are going to have my black baby bastard! Take it! Fuccckkkkkk! Finally!! Sooooo... gooooood!! Arrrrrggghhhhhhhh!!" He arched and twitched one or two more times after his main set of spurts and then collapsed next to her spent. Chloe managed another huge orgasm along with him, screaming out her undying love.

I never saw anyone look as happy or in-love as Chloe did just afterwards as they kissed and caressed each other in their afterglow..

And that was just the beginning of the night...

12