Big Families are the Best

Story Info
Using the love of a family to have a baby.
1.7k words
3.8
31.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabdog
Rabdog
30 Followers

My dad has eight brothers. My mum has two sisters and a brother. I have twenty-four cousins and three second cousins. It is a big family, but I love it. We are close and together nearly every weekend. My boyfriend sorry fiancé also has a big family. His dad has seven brothers and three sisters. His mum has five brothers and two sisters. He has thirty-seven cousins, eight-second cousins and three nephews. My fiancé, Scott, proposed and planning a small wedding is next to impossible. As I said before, I love having a big family.

Five years ago, when I celebrated my eighteenth birthday, was when I realised how much I love a big family.

****

It was my eighteenth birthday and I could not be happier. I had the best boyfriend, the best mum, dad and brothers and I reached my eighteenth with my virginity. Tonight Scott and I are going away for the weekend to celebrate.

My birthday fell on a Saturday, which was perfect. I had breakfast with mum, dad and my brothers Vincent, Frank and Ben. Lunch with mum and dad's families. Spent the afternoon with my friends and went out to tea with them, Scott and his friends. After dinner, Scott got the car and we headed to the cabin he booked. The cabin was an hour drive and when we got there, it was beautiful with the sun setting behind it.

While I watch the sun, Scott unpacked. Coming up behind me, Scott wrapped his arms around me. Whispering into my ear, Scott asked me to go in with him.

"Come inside Han. I have a surprise for you."

Before he moved away, I turned in his arms and kissed him.

"What was that for?"

"A thank you. This has been the best birthday by far. It is perfect and it is all thanks to you." I finished with another kiss.

Taking my hand, Scott led me to the door. Before we entered, he pulled out a scarf and tied it over my eyes.

"I could have closed my eyes."

"You would have opened them before I was ready."

"True." I replied with a laugh.

Once inside we stopped. I heard the door close then Scott came up behind me. Whispering in my ear before he untied the scarf.

"I hope you enjoy tonight."

Opening my eyes I saw my dad, Vincent, Frank, Ben, Joe, Chris and Dean. Joe is Scott's dad and Chris and Dean are his brothers. Confused, I turned and looked at Scott.

"You mentioned that a fantasy of yours was to have our dad's and brothers there when I took your virginity. We all liked that idea. They will not touch you until you want them. Until then it is just you and I. okay?"

"Okay." I said as I leant in and kissed him.

****

I was scared that day. I had heard that losing one's virginity would hurt. For me, it did not. It was beautiful. I felt loved and safe. They took care of me. Making sure that I was okay. It made our relationship stronger.

****

Scott undressed me. Laying kisses as he went. Kissing down my jaw to my neck. His kisses were soft and precise. I arched my head back, exposing my neck to him. When his tongue first touched me, I could not help the moan that escaped. As he kissed me, I ran my hand through his short, soft hair.

Soon I felt his breath on my nipple before his tongue flicked across it. He flicked it a few more times before taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking. His left hand played with my other breast. Flicking and pinching my nipple before swapping sides. My nipples were hardening and I could feel myself becoming wet.

"More." I gasped and was surprised when he stopped.

Scott straightened and led me back to the bed. Lightly he pushed me down on my back. It was then that I remembered we weren't alone. Looking around I saw that our families were naked. When I looked back at Scott I saw that he too was now naked.

Coming back and leaning over, Scott placed his lips on mine. His soft lips brushing against mine becoming desperate as we tasted each other. Our tongues probing and fighting each other.

****

At that moment I felt so loved.

My boyfriend was gentle, kind and considerate.

My family, through their silence; showed me, us, their full support.

****

Breaking away from our kissing, Scott smiled down at me before slowly moving down my neck to my breast all the way to my stomach. Bathing it in his warm saliva.

As his hands moved up and down my thighs, I moaned. Wanting him to go closer to my core.

I wanted him to run his fingers through me. see how wet he, and him alone, was making me.

Having enough of his teasing, I finally begged him to lick me.

"enough Scott. Lick me already. See how wet I am for you. Taste how wet you make me."

I felt him smile, lift his head and without any more warning than that, dive straight into sucking my clit. As a result, he had me screaming his name instantaneously.

****

Scott never once stopped licking during my first climax of the night.

****

As soon as my climax had let up, I started to moan loudly. Begging him to continue.

The pleasure he was inflicting was so intense, I start to breathe heavily again, feeling a warm pleasure fill my body. "harder..." I gasp out as he sends me shuddering and twitching uncontrollably as I get closer to my next release.

I continue to breathe loudly, feeling my body moving without control. I feel myself shaking so intensely that his hands are gripping and tightening on my thighs. Trying to keep me still.

Suddenly, I explode. A warm and pleasurable haze spread across my body as my muscles finally have a chance to relax.

When his head rises from between my legs, I can see my juices glistening on his face.

Pulling him up to me, I kiss him passionately before licking and sucking me off his chin and the surrounding area.

Finally pulling away, Scott smiles at me. "Enjoy that baby?"

Very much so." I cannot help but smile back.

As we kiss again, the head of his dick enters me.

Breaking away and creating space between our body's so I can see where we are connected. Scott looks deep into my eyes and softly whispers "Beg me to take you. To truly make you mine."

I see lust, I see love but most of all I see our future. This moment will define us. who we are as a couple.

"Be gentle."

With those words, he continues to enter me. never removing his eyes from mine.

I feel pain and tears sliding down my face.

I see the responding pain in his face. Knowing that he is causing me pain and the corresponding tears sliding down his cheeks.

I feel so loved. I know, in this moment, no one will ever love me as much as I love him and he loves me.

Finally, he is in me. It is a strange feeling. I am not sure how to describe it. But I know I feel good.

All communication is now through our eyes.

He knows when I need him to move.

He knows when to speed up

Go harder

Go deeper

Go rougher

Our souls are connected.

****

At that moment, I am fertile. He knows that. That was always the plan.

Cerment our love with a baby. And there is no doubt in either of our minds that our quadruplets were created that day and time. It is our belief we were blessed with three boys and a girl because our love was so powerful.

****

Somehow Scott held off coming until I had two climaxes. It was on my third penetrative climax that he came.

Coming to together like that was just as powerful as our original joining.

It was so powerful that we shared a handful of short kisses before he rolled us over as we fell asleep. Me on top of him and him still inside me.

****

Our fathers and brothers watched that night as we made love another two times before we allowed them to join.

Even then, Scott and I made love one more before they loved me as well.

We know that the babies are Scotts, as I am sure you are all wondering after that comment, as they all wore condoms and even then they never came inside me.

Since that night Scott and I have had many more children and five years on, we still want more

We have the three boys and girl from our first night

We have two twin boys from my dad and two twin boys from Joe or Scott's dad. But only us four know that. That was a gift from Scott and me to our dad's.

And lastly, we have one boy and two girls. They are Scott's as well.

As I am writing this, trying to work out a seating chart, I am currently pregnant with Scott's children again.

I have gotten used to multiple births. Turns out this is a common occurrence in my family every five or so generations.

Only this time I am yet to tell Scott how many. I think he may be as shocked as I was but we love all our children and these six will be just the same.

Yes, I said six and yes I am scared. Six is a lot more than four and that was no walk in the park. I am lucky to get out of bed these days and I am only just on four months. It will be a long 6 months to wait. But it may be closer to 4 ½ months due to having six.

After this, I am taking a break from babies. A year or so. But a break is definitely needed.

As I said at the start I think big families are the best.

Rabdog
Rabdog
30 Followers