Big Game

Story Info
Humiliating revenge is all that satisfies some competitors.
6.5k words
3.12
58.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,054 Followers

Many thanks to floss83 for first editing and improving this story.

Tremendous gratitude to Marie for the scholarship, wisdom, meticulousness, fearlessness and patience that made it even better.

*

Vernon jumped into Selma's car, pulled the door shut, slid down in his seat and sighed loudly as he blew a gust of air from his mouth.

"I'm dead! Can you believe two-a-days in this heat? The coach is brutal. All I want to do is gobble down a burger, go home and fall into bed."

"We have to stop at my house first."

"Please, Selma, not today."

"You know my parents are out of town all weekend."

"I forgot, but really, I won't be any good today. Let me sleep it off. As soon as I wake up, I'll come right over and make it up to you."

"But I haven't sucked my lollipop in two weeks. You promised me I could have it whenever I wanted. You said it was all mine and only mine forever."

"It is, Selma. You're the only girl for me. How many times do I have to tell you? All I want is to make you happy and give you everything you deserve. We're going to State together next fall and after we graduate we're coming back to live near all our friends and family. And we'll have all the babies you want. I promise you."

Selma ignored him and stayed on her subject.

"It's not my fault I couldn't get out of my parents' sight the last two weeks. You must have gone through hell with no one to suck your lollipop. I thought you'd ask me to break all the speed limits to my house."

"I'm sorry. It's just -- oh never mind. All right. Only please, Selma, no more than that today. I'm so tired. But I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

"No matter how tired you are, I'll bring your lollipop to life before you can blink. You know I will. I love that about you. It really hurt me that I haven't been able to give you what you need. I thought about how much you respect and love me, and now I want to reward you for your loyalty."

"There's no reason to do that," Vernon muttered.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you."

"Nothing. I am so worn out, I can barely speak."

"Don't worry," Selma cooed, "You don't have to say a thing. My mouth and my lollipop can have a conversation."

************

"Hi, Vernon!"

May, Sirena, Cloris and Winnie greated him almost in unison as Selma pushed the door open and walked into her house. As Vernon followed her in, two of her girlfriends came to him from each side as they spoke. They they grabbed his arms and his hands while Selma went behind him and locked the door.

"Come with us," said Cloris as the girls dragged him toward the living room. He wondered what was going on and thought for a moment of resisting. But he was so tired he didn't want to make the effort. So he let himself be pulled to the living room. He noticed the deep plush carpet that he and Selma sometimes made love on was covered by a sheet of shiny blue plastic.

The girls brought him to the center of the room and began pulling him down onto the plastic sheet. He decided it was time to resist, but while Sirena and Cloris were pulling his arms, Winnie and May each grabbed one of his legs and yanked them hard. He lost his balance and fell down hard on his back. It was as if someone on defense had tackled him from the blind side and he was disoriented for a moment.

Winnie quickly jumped up and straddled him with her legs on each side of his belly as she faced him. A moment later she jumped up in the air and landed with her butt on his stomach. There was a loud whoosh as all her weight pushed the air inside him out his mouth.

She got up and walked forward on the plastic, over his arms and head. As she did, Cloris, who was standing behind her, did the same thing Winne had done. This time, not as much air came out, but Vernon moaned.

Behind her, Sirena and May took their turns.

"One more," Winnie said, as she repeated her jump.

When she got up, Vernon was passed out, with his tongue hanging from his mouth.

Selma's friends scrambled onto him and removed his clothing. When he was naked, except for his thick white athletic socks, the girls attached a thick piece of pipe to his legs. An iron chain was threaded through the pipe, wrapped around his ankles and secured by padlocks on each leg. The chain was pulled tight enough around his thick socks so it wouldn't slip off. He could move his legs, but the long piece of pipe made sure they stayed wide apart.

The girls got off Vernon and sat on the couch, whispering to each other and watching him. After a while, his eyes blinked. He looked disoriented, and when he tried to speak, only mumbles came out.

"Lie there and rest up for the big game, Vernon," May said. "I'm doing the play-by-play. Selma will do the commentary.

"Selma told us what you did with that slut, Maxine. Oh, that go your attention. Good! I'm glad you're sitting up and paying attention. Yes, Maxine told you she wouldn't tell anyone, but she told her best friend, and you know how that goes. Did you really think Selma wouldn't find out?

"Selma was angry, but we were even angrier. You could have broken up with her if all you wanted was cheap sex."

"That's not what I wanted," said Vernon nervously. May's words had shocked him awake. His face showed fear.

"You wanted to have your cake and eat it, too," May said. "Selma couldn't be with you for two weeks, and you didn't respect her enough to keep it in your pants. And you didn't just let Maxine suck you. We heard all the details. You did it all. All the girls know, and when anyone looks at Selma, she's totally humiliated. She doesn't want to leave her house, even with us."

"I'm so sorry, Selma," said Vernon. Words began tumbling out of his mouth. He sounded scared to death.

"It didn't mean anything. I don't know what I was thinking. I swear I'll never do it again. Please let me make it up to you."

"You'll get your chance to talk, Vernon," May interrupted, "but you need to be quiet for now. If you're not, we'll have to gag you.

"We feel Selma's mortification almost as intensely as she does and hate you for what you've done to her. She wanted to withdraw from the world and try to forget you, but we saw she needed closure. She didn't like our idea, but we kept working on her until we wore her down and agreed to bring you here to end your relationship properly.

"You'll find a lot of sluts eager to service the senior football hero, and when you play in college, there will be plenty more. Have fun screwing them. You're so stupid you probably won't even realize you threw away the best thing that ever happened to you. You're never going to find anybody as sweet, smart, sexy or loyal as she is."

"No, please, Selma!" Vernon pleaded in a panicky voice.

He looked around for her. She wasn't on the couch with the other girls. She was sitting in a chair across the room glaring at him. He saw her eyes were moist, but her expression was steely. She remained silent.

"The reason we're here," May continued, "is we think you need to feel some pain and humiliation, too."

"Selma, please let me --."

Vernon started to stand up.

"Did you hear what I said before about the gag, Vernon?" said May. "You need to stay down because we don't want to hurt you. The pipe holding your legs apart makes it easy for the four of us to handle you, but we don't want to put you on the injury list for the first game of the season. So don't move, please."

Vernon sat down again. May looked away from him toward the entrance to the living room.

"I think I hear someone at the door, Selma," she said. "Would you please get it and have him wait on that bench in the entry room in case we need him."

She turned back to Vernon.

"Now, where was I? Oh yes. We're going to give you a couple of choices.

"You're the top athlete at school, so we want you to play our big game. It's called Suck and Stick, and it's a lot like football, because you will be penalized when you're offside. Here are the rules:

"You will lie down on the floor where you are right now, and Cloris will give you a blowjob. That's the suck part. The stick part doesn't involve hitting you with a stick. We all wanted to do that, but Selma wouldn't let us.

"While Cloris sucks you, you've got to be lined up and not move a muscle until you come. Look over at Winnie. See her waving her fingers in the air. If you move, you are offside, and that's your penalty. She'll stick a finger into you. And then Cloris will have to start all over.

"The same thing happens each time you move. You have to figure out how to stay perfectly still until you come. That's how you win the big game. Then everybody goes home.

"Did I say the rest of us will be filming the big game. We promised Selma we won't show the video to anyone outside this room unless you bother her or any of us later.

"Once we start, you can get into any position or do anything you want, but the one thing you won't get to do is leave this room before you come. We've cleared this space out so nothing in the house gets damaged and Selma's parents never find out what happened here while they were gone.

"Do you understand the big game, Vernon?"

"Yes, and I don't want any part of it."

Vernon turned to face Selma, who had returned from the entryway.

"Selma, you have every right to be angry at me. I disrespected you, and I'm ashamed. I was drunk, but that's no excuse. I was scared to tell you, because I knew you'd be angry like you are now. I don't want to lose you, Selma. I swear, I'll never betray you again. Selma, please talk to me."

Selma blew her nose and sniffed. Then she spoke quietly. Vernon could see she was holding back her tears.

"Is this what our marriage would have been like, Vernon? What if you have to travel for your job, or I do? The minute I'm not around, you screw someone else. I can't trust anything you say anymore. I thought I knew you, but I didn't. You put on a great act, but I'm not fooled anymore."

"Please, Selma," pleaded Vernon. "Please give me a second chance. I'll do whatever you want to make you trust me again. I can't lose you. I need you so much. Please, Selma, please!"

"I think that's enough, Vernon," May said. "You don't deserve a second chance. Are you ready to play?"

"No," he said. "Are you going to force me? You said it was my choice."

"You're right," said May. "I told you we wouldn't force you, Vernon. You've got a choice. Do you know Billy, the new tackle who just transferred here?"

"Of course I do," said Vernon. "We practice together every day."

"What do you think of him?" said May. "He's bigger than anyone else on the team, almost twice your size. I've heard he's really fierce in practice."

Vernon looked at her.

"I hear he throws guys around like they're toothpicks."

Vernon didn't respond.

"Did you know he was gay?"

Vernon was quiet for a moment.

"Yes," he finally said. "Some of the guys figured that out, and we had some discussions about it, but we decided it wasn't a problem. He doesn't talk about it. He does his job, and we do our job, and what happens off the field is none of our business."

"Well, Sirena knows his sister, and she told her about you and Selma and Maxine. Billy's sister felt really sorry for Selma, and we asked her to talk to Billy. Billy worships his sister, and he does everything she tells him to do.

"Billy's sitting in the other room waiting for us to bring him in. His sister agreed to tell him you think you might be bisexual and you're curious about him but you're shy. We're here because Selma told him you got all excited by the idea of her and her friends watching while he deflowers you.

"Before we bring him in, we're going to make you docile the way we did before, by using your belly as a trampoline. We'll tell him you are weak from nervousness and help him mount you. See this big jar of lube. You're going to need a lot of it. You've probably seen him in the showers. Can you imagine what he's going to feel like inside you?

"We promised that we wouldn't force you, and we won't. You're free to do what you want. But Billy thinks you want him to be the one in charge because you might get nervous.

"I told him that's why you insisted on the pipe to spread your legs. Selma wouldn't say anything else to him, so I talked to him one day after practice.

"He said virgins often fantasize about having sex with someone strong who overpowers them. They pretend to resist him because they like it when he slaps their ass until it's bruised and plow them until they cry. They want him to make them his bitch.

"I told him that's almost exactly the fantasy you told Selma. He said even with plenty of lube, the first time can be painful, but all his old boyfriends told him later that though their assholes were sore for a week, it was worth it.

"As you know, he's a nice guy and after it's over, he'll care about you. He'll probably ask you how you feel tomorrow at practice. Maybe some of your teammates might hear him. Or they might notice he's acting differently to you than he is to them."

"You're lying through your teeth, May," Vernon yelled. "You're bluffing. He's not here. You made all this up. I know Billy. He's not that kind of guy."

"Yes, you've known him all of three weeks since practice began. Maybe I am bluffing. Or maybe you'd really prefer Billy making love to you over playing Suck and Stick. Are there more things about you that you haven't told Selma about?"

"Shut up, May!"

Vernon turned and stared toward the living room entrance.

"Are you trying to see the entryway, Vernon? Look closely. Oh. too bad! You can't see it from here. It's too far for Billy to have heard a word I just said. So maybe he's there, and maybe he's not. You've got one minute to call my bluff. After that, we're going to start preparing you for Billy."

Vernon panicked. He was sure May was lying, but should he take the chance? The game sounded less risky. He couldn't make up his mind.

"Time's up," said May. "Girls, get him ready."

The four girls were on top of him before May finished speaking. He saw Selma staring at him with moist eyes. She had been crying. Why was she crying if she hated him?

"No!" he shouted. "Okay, I'll play your stupid game."

"That's great, Vernon!" said May brightly. "After the kick-off, Selma will go out and tell Billy we won't need him.

"Okay, everybody," she said, "get your cameras ready and take your positions. Turn on all the lights we brought. There, that's nice and bright. Cloris, get down there between his legs."

"No," said Selma quietly. She had come over and was standing with her friends.

"I've changed my mind. I'll do it. It's the last time I'll ever suck him, and I want him to remember it."

"We went over this before," May said in an exasperated voice. "You can't touch him. Whatever happens to us, we're not going to let you get into trouble over this cheating bastard."

The others chimed in and told Selma to go back to her chair and stay there as she had agreed. She finally gave up and walked away, looking back at Vernon all the way. She almost tripped over the chair.

When she was seated, May turned to Vernon.

"You can get into whatever position you're most comfortable in. Nod when you are ready. Remember, you've got to lie perfectly still. The only thing moving will be your cock getting larger while Cloris sucks it. If any other part of your body moves, it's an offside. Are you ready? Okay, Cloris."

Cloris walked over to where Vernon was lying on his back and got between his legs. Suddenly, she sucked him in so hard that his body jerked. As soon as that happened, she took her mouth off him.

"You didn't do that well, Vernon," said May. "Look over on this side. See Cloris dipping her middle finger into that jar of lube. Don't move away like that. Sirena, put down your camera and get him to stop moving."

Sirena, who was tall and full-figured, was the heaviest of the girls. She quickly moved to straddle Vernon's belly. After she dropped down on him three times, he stopped moving.

Winnie, who was on the rugby team and was the strongest of the girls, lifted the pipe spreading his legs with her left hand and pushed it back until his knees were on his chest and his ass in the air. She pushed the middle finger of her right hand into the lube and then into him. It went in and out of his anus a few times before staying in.

"I think you liked Winnie fucking you with her finger, Vernon," May said. "Your cock stirred a little. Maybe it will be easier for you to come with her finger inside you, but she won't move it while Cloris sucks you some more. Cloris, you can start."

Winnie lowered the bar back to the floor but didn't remove her finger as Cloris began. This time she licked up and down and gently sucked his tip. She moved her mouth to his balls. When she began sucking them, he flinched, and she stopped. He was as hard as a rock.

"Too bad," said May. "I think you were getting close. Now we have to wait until you're all soft again for the next round."

Everything was quiet for a few minutes as they watched him slowly wilt.

"It's almost all the way down," May said. "Go ahead, Winnie.

"You're surprised, Vernon. Yes, you were offside again, so Winnie gets to stick another finger in there. Let's see how you like that. You seem to enjoy two fingers as much as one. You're squirming, but you're starting to get hard again."

When Cloris started on him again, he didn't last as long as last time. Almost as soon as Cloris took him into her mouth, he thrust at her, and she lifted her head.

"Winnie is going to push some more lube into you," May said, "because you know what's coming now. And there she goes. Her third finger really woke you up. You're trying to stand up. That's allowed. Hold on to the couch, and it will help you. Do you feel how Winnie is moving with you? Her three fingers are staying inside you as you turn around. Go ahead and walk. She'll walk with you.

"No, Vernon, you can't walk there. Remember, I told you, you have to stay in this room. Back! Turn around! Girls!"

Selma watched from her seat as the others went over to where Vernon was moving his spread legs as much as the pipe and chain would allow him. He headed for the entry way. Despite his exhaustion, he was strong enough to drag Winnie across the plastic sheet with him. She had her left arm wrapped around him while her right hand was pushing three fingers inside him.

The other girls ran in front of him and pushed out their hands as he approached. But he didn't stop.

"Okay, now!" yelled May as he came closer.

Suddenly there were loud gun shots echoing around the room. But there was no gun. It was the sound of two girls slapping Vernon's face as hard as they could while the third one was behind him spanking him furiously with a paddle. His head was snapping back and forth as a slap from the girl on the left sent his face to his right, where the girl on the right slapped it in the other direction.

Vernon stood there, dazed, as the punishment continued, and then he staggered.

"Step back, girls," said May. "I think he's going down."

Selma rushed forward and held onto him.

"Help me bring him back," she said. "We don't want him to hurt himself."

They walked him back to the middle of the room and lowered him onto the plastic sheet. He lay there staring at them in shock.

"I'm glad you tried to leave the room after we warned you not to," May said, "because the girls really wanted to do that. I love how red your face and ass are. Maybe the pain will help you keep still when Cloris starts sucking again. Winnie just pushed more lube into you. It looks like her three fingers are going in and out of you smoothly now."

Cloris's magic didn't take long to get him to the edge once more. He held his breath and tried to keep from moving. He felt the urgency rising and hoped he could end the game, but then Cloris deep throated him and slowly pulled up. She continued pulling until her lips went over his tip, and then his tip tried to follow her.

edrider73
edrider73
1,054 Followers
12