Big Game Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift my ankles up on frame," Sombat whimpered. "I can open up then and take you deep. Fuck me, please. Now. Deep."

Finally getting the idea, and aroused at how flexible the little Thai must be, Bucky reached down for Sombat's legs and lifted and spread them and hung the Thai's ankles on the rifle stand shelf of the frame so that Sombat's ass crack was resting on Bucky's jutting cock. This opened up the small Thai to him and he found his hard cock slid right inside Sombat's channel, being drawn in by Sombat's talented channel muscles and encouraged by Sombat's cries of being taken by a glorious monster cock.

After that, the only firing done in the shooting gallery that afternoon was Bucky unloading deep inside Sombat's channel—repeatedly.

"What was that you said?" Bucky murmured as they were cooling down from the fuck, but still in position.

"Oh, nothing. Just that it was good for a first fuck. I hope there will be more. Soon."

But this isn't what he'd really said. What he'd said was really for Hamilton Sinclair's absent ears. What he'd murmured in complete satisfaction was, "There, Ham, you aren't the only one who knows how to hunt big game."

12