Big Game Hunter Vol. 03

Story Info
A change of plans.
5.2k words
4.53
41.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

COUGAR FILE #003 - Louise Bradshaw

AGE: 36

HAIR: Dark Red

EYES: Blue

HEIGHT: 5'8"

WEIGHT: 142lbs

BUST: 34-C

WAIST: 28

HIPS: 38

Shoe: 6

MARRIED: Divorced

TAKEN: 2 times

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. I didn't know it yet, but my plan to fuck Stephanie in the back of my Tahoe was about to unexpectedly change. I had Stephine's wrists in handcuffs clipped to the ring on the deck of the Tahoe. Her silken legs were tied together at the ankles. The knot was also secured to the deck of the truck. She was stretched out, breasts bare, and she was ready for any pleasure I could think of.

I was straddling her, my exposed penis lightly rubbing in between her shins. I slid my hands along her thighs and enjoyed the nylon sheen just visible in the dim light. Her ultra sheer black pantyhose felt silky soft. My hands slid over her silky hips, along her flanks and then started groping her bare breasts. Stephanie's mouth was taped shut and she looked up calmly at me. Her expression didn't change at all when the garage door opened.

Let me back up a bit.

It had been longer then I could remember since I had taken Lisa in her own bedroom and I Really needed some tail. My wife had been a complete cock tease as of late. She was wearing skirts more often than usual. With skirts came nylons. Seeing her dressed for the office each day, then getting the cold shoulder at night was driving me crazy. Either she would tell me that she had a headache or give some other lame excuse. Worse, she would undress right in front of me. If I didn't know better I'd say the bitch was taunting me. When I told her that her legs where turning me on she scoffed, "I'm trying to beat out Larry for a promotion. Once I get it maybe we'll celebrate. But not tonight."

I thought about making a comment about "a whore on display" but thought better of it.

I needed pussy. The only bitch I could think of who I could count on for easy tracking was Stephine. Lisa and her roommate were in and out at random and I didn't have time to stake them out 24/7. I had parked by Stephine's house a few times on the weekends and I found that she went to church regularly. For another month I watched while she and her husband pulled out of their driveway every Sunday at 7:50 AM. I had found out more about her husband too. He was in his early 50's and a businessman. Business had called him away this weekend and that's when I decided to pounce.

Sunday morning I in front of of Stephanie's house before the sun rose. I walked purposefully to the back gate, it was again open. I closed the gate behind me and made my way to the sliding door in the back. It was also unlocked. Stephine hadn't learned her lesson. I walked in side and had a look around. No one seemed to be around and the house was quiet.

Stephine had seen my face last time so I didn't bother with a mask. If she was going to report me, wearing one now wouldn't matter and it was easier to lick pussy without one. I crept slowly down the familiar hallway and my ears perked for any sounds. I could hear a woman softly singing and when I got close to the bedroom I found the door was slightly ajar. I could hear the shower running in the master bath. I peeked inside the bedroom and saw clothes laid out on the bed. Satisfied that no one else was in the house I headed for the garage.

Parked in the double garage was her car. Her husbands car was missing. I opened the garage door, walked out to my Tahoe and backed it into the empty stall. I shut the garage door behind me, hopped out and opened up my back doors. Calmly I spent a few minutes setting up my tools in the back. I also ditched my t-shirt and shorts into the front seat. I wore an underarmor shirt and boxer-briefs made of black Lycra material. the undergarments clung to my body and wouldn't snag on anything if she struggled. I could fuck with the boxers on which meant I wouldn't have to hunt down my clothes afterwords.

By 6:35 I was back in the house with one pair of handcuffs and roll of thick white medical tape. I walked back to the bedroom door and found it still open. At the foot of her bed I could see Stephine standing with her back to me. She wasn't fully dressed yet but it was a fantastic sight.

Stephine wore a pair of sheer black pantyhose. The ultra sheer hosiery shadowed her legs in black gossamer nylon. She wore a strapless black bra. I watched as she snatched a black half slip off the bed and step into it. The silky fabric slid over her hips and hugged her waist. She bent over and set a pair of black three inch pumps on the floor and she stepped into one of them. Her silky foot slipped into the shoe with a soft snap of nylon.

I had seen enough cock tease recently and I couldn't take it any longer. Quietly I pushed open the door and walked up behind her. She continued to keep her back to me and as she stepped into her other shoe. Just as her right heel snapped into place I slapped her right ass check as hard as I could.

She shrieked and spun around eyes wide with terror almost stumbling in her heels. I stood there smiling and calmly tossed the cuffs and the tape onto the bed. Her hands shot to her mouth as her eyes again widened, this time with recognition. I looked down at her legs. "Very nice. I'm guessing those aren't cheep drug store nylons are they?"

Stephine took another awkward step away from me put her hands out in front of her, palms toward me. "What are you doing here?" She glanced at the cuffs and tape on the bed, then she looked at my crotch as I freed my penis allowing it a full erection. "Not Again!" she moaned.

I reached out and grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her toward me. I slid my other hand around her waist and pulled her close. Her hands pressed on my chest and I used both arms to hold her against me. "What do you mean, 'not again'? You enjoyed it last time didn't you?" She made no comment, just looked away embarrassed.

Abruptly I let her go and pushed her toward the bed. "bend over, hands on the bed." She obeyed slowly and started to say something. I landed another slap on her ass in the same spot as the first one. "No talking!" I barked and she yelped in pain. I slid my hand down her right thigh over the slip, across her knee an then pulled on her shin. She bent her knee lifting her foot and my hand slid to her ankle. With my thumb I slid her shoe off her heel and it dropped to the floor. Touching her shapely legs covered in silky hosiery was like heaven.

"Now the other one." I said letting go of her right foot and waiting as she lifted her left leg up to my expectant hand. I slipped her other shoe off in similar fashion to the first, pausing a moment to tickle the soul of her nylon foot. I let her ankle go and her shoeless foot fell next to the other one. With both feet flat on the floor I put both hands on her waist.

I then took hold of that little slip and pulled down hard. It slid easily off her hips and it pooled on the floor. I could see my hand print on her soft round ass. I slid my hands over her silky smooth ass, feeling the softness and quality of her pantyhose. My hands moved up her back to the bra which I unsnapped. It fell off her exposing her breasts. I slapped her ass again, adding to the redness I could see under the pantyhose. "Spread your legs."

Stephine again complied and spread her feet shoulder width apart. I grabbed the handcuffs and then took her left arm. I cuffed her, loosely. I didn't plan to keep her in cuffs very long. Once she was cuffed I told her to stand up straight and face me. She did and looking right at me she said "there isn't time-" I cut her off with my hand over her mouth.

"No talking. I mean it!" I said gruffly and pushed hard on her face. She fell back on the bed, her legs swinging up high. I picked up the tape and got up on the bed after her. I got her legs down and straddled her with my weight pushing down on her hips. I heard the handcuffs click a few times under the pressure. Stephanie winced and let out a meek "Ouch."

"We have plenty of time." I said as I took a strip of tape covering her mouth securely with it. She lie still and she looked up at me with her dark eyelashes and shadowed blue eyes. I got off the bed and yanked her to the edge by her ankle, the nylons making a zipping sound as they slid over the bedspread. I took a fistful of her still wet hair and stood her up.

I spun her around and then picked her up with her torso over my shoulder and my right arm wrapped around her upper thighs. Her legs kicked lightly as I carried her to the garage. I couldn't stop myself from groping her legs as I carried her.

In a few minutes I had her secure to the floor of my truck. Her wrists, now tied together with a silk rope, stretched over her head and were secured with a clip on the deck. I had bound her ankles with a silk rope as well and had clipped it to the deck. She had struggled a little bit but for the most part gave into me while I bound and secured her. I closed the doors to the truck and then... I think this is where we started, right?

I was straddling her, my exposed penis lightly rubbing in between her shins. I slid my hands along her thighs and enjoyed the nylon sheen just visible in the dim light. Her ultra sheer black pantyhose felt silky soft. My hands slid over her silky hips, along her flanks and then started groping her bare breasts. Stephanie's mouth was taped shut and she looked up calmly at me. Her expression didn't change at all when the garage door opened.

I looked into Stephine's eyes and she looked back with a slightly annoyed "I told you so" look I had seen so many times from my wife. The Garage door started to close again and I almost jumped when a dark haired woman walked past the parked cars. I was glad for the extra tint of the back windows. Otherwise she would have seen Stephanie strug up with me on top of her. She walked right into the house.

I yanked off the tape on Stephanie's mouth.

"Ow!"

"Who was that?"

"My friend, Louise"

"What is she doing here?"

"She was going with me to-"

"Is anyone else coming?"

"No."

I put the tape back over Stephanie's mouth and then grabbed my tool bag. Stephanie apparently had more to say to me but the gag kept it to a mumble. I opened the right rear door and tumbled out of the Tahoe slamming the door behind me. If Stephanie was making noise, I couldn't hear her.

I stepped into the house to find Louise standing in the kitchen. Louise looked up, surprised, dark red hair fell straight almost all the way to her mid back. She was tall and her shark skin peep toe heels made her taller. She wore a black short sleeve blouse with gray pinstripes that was tucked into a silver skirt. Her blouse was open a few buttons at the top, the last closed button trying to contain her cleavage. The skirt formed smoothly around her hips and stopped just above her knees. Her legs looked like smooth butter. It was hard to tell if she wore hosiery but the peep toe gave away a darker sheen covering her toes. Her fingernails were a deep crimson red and it seemed her toenails matched as well.

"Good morning." I said with a smile, my cock was still protruding upright from my underwear. In my excitement it stiffened even more, a silent salute to the lady in front of me. I walked toward her with my tool bag in my left hand. Louise seemed unsurprised to see me. As she looked me over and cocked an eyebrow it was clear that my presence was half expected. Even standing in my underwear with my dick out did little to cause shock or concern in her expression. Something was amiss here and I hadn't figured it out yet. But, I didn't care. If this bitch didn't realize anything was wrong until I had her bound and bent over a table while I fucked her silly, better for me!

"Where is Stephanie?" she said aloud and her eyes dropped to my penis. Both of her eyebrows raised.

"Out in the truck." I said and plopped my bag on the counter. I took her by the left wrist and gently turned her toward the counter.

"Oh, um... What are you doing?" she asked as I reached around and grabbed her other wrist. I was now behind her with my hands griping her wrists firmly, but gently. My protruding penis prodded her in the left cheek. I looked down at the backs of her shapely calves and saw that a brown seam ran down the middle of her nude tone nylons. The seam ended in a pointed brown reinforced heel that disappeared into her shoe. The same brown reinforcement stretched over her toes.

"You have beautiful legs! Are those stockings?" I asked marveling at her hosiery.

"What? Yes." she turned trying to face me, she tensed up "Excuse me! What are you doing? Who are you?"

"I am tying you up. Please hold still and bend over." It was clear that she finally realized that something was wrong. She started to resist but I slammed into her and pressed her against the counter, my penis pressing into her ass then popped up, resting on the top of her rump. I pressed my mouth into her ear. "Stephanie is tied up and in the back of my truck. She is unharmed and you will be as well as long as you co-operate."

"Jesus, are we in a rush today? Look buddy, this isn't my scene, so let go of me." She said. I let go of her wrists but continued to press my body against her. My hands found the buttons to her blouse. "Oh my God!" she breathed as I ripped the buttons apart. In short order I had the blouse undone and pulled down. It was very tight fitting and pulling it down trapped her arms to her sides. Her elbows were tight against her waist and her arms poked out awkwardly in the makeshift bind. I realized that she wore no bra.

"You where going to church with no bra on? Naughty girl!"

"what are you talking about, ass hole? We were supposed to meet you guys for brunch. Look," she said calmly "there's been a mistake. Please let go of me and I'll leave you and Stephanie alone. I prefer a little courtship before I get bent over a counter and fucked."

It seemed that everyone's plans for the weekend were changing unexpectedly. "Sorry, sweetheart, but you'll have to wait until I'm finished with you." I finished pulling her blouse off. Her lower back sported a butterfly tattoo with scroll work that spiraled out to her flanks. I fought with her as I got her arms pinned to the small of her back. I reached into my bag and pulled out length of nylon rope.

"Please!" she said firmly "I'm not into these games, I am telling you 'no'. Now release me so I can leave."

"Just relax. If you're a good girl I'll let you watch while I fuck Stephanie."

"Buster!" She said with clenched teeth, "If you don't let me go right now I'll scream!" I ignored her while I started looping the rope over her wrist. "I mean it!" she yelled, "Let me go you prick!" I put my right foot in between her feet and kicked to the right, spreading her feet wide. Her heels hnd no traction on the kitchen tile and her right foot slid easily. Her skirt rode up as her legs stretched out and her stocking tops were exposed. She was now pinned, unable kick me. "Are you fucking stupid! Let go of me!" she yelled. I continued to ignore her while I bound her forearms together over the small of her back. She drew in a deep breath and let out an impressive scream as I finished the knot on her arms.

"That was a good scream," I said, "lets see who comes to your rescue." I reached into my bag and removed a red rubber ball gag. "Only one scream per customer." I stuffed the ball into her mouth. She fought it for a second but slowly I worked it into place. I got it cinched up and taut then patted her ass. "Scream away."

She did while I started unzipping her skirt, but the gag muffled it just fine. With her legs spread the skirt wasn't going to slip off so I slid my hands down to her thighs and picked her up. With her torso already on the counter she just slid up on to it. Louise let out a muffled shriek as locked her kicking legs together. The nylon felt like pure silk stretched over her firm legs. She struggled as I managed to tie her legs together at the knees.

I pulled her back off the counter a little bit and she had to put her feet down. With the knot at her knees she was stuck in place. One of her shoes had flipped off while she fought me. Her foot showed the fine craftsmanship of her hosiery. A classic reinforced area covered the bottom of her foot ending in a blocked off heel. It held a sheen unique to 100% nylon hosiery.

She let out a stream of muffled curses while I slowly worked her skirt down her legs and then off entirely. While squatting at her ankles I groped the lower leg and foot of her shoeless appendage. I had never had the privilege of touching silky nylons of this type on female legs. Standing back up I noticed that with the skirt off I had revealed a powder blue thong panty and a black garter belt that clenched her stocking tops. Her creamy white ass was too good to pass up so I gave her a solid slap on the right cheek.

Reaching into my bag I took out a small knife. "You thong is going to be in the way, hold still so I don't cut you." She froze as the cold blade slid between her skin and her thong. I cut the waist band twice and then yanked the skimpy garment free of her body. I pulled her upright and spun her around. Squatting again, I got her up over my shoulder and carried her off toward the bedroom.

I flopped Louise onto the soft bed. She glared up at me, still struggling. I untied the knot on her legs and set them free. She tried to kick at me but I grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. My shaft was aching for some penetration. She struggled while I wrapped my left arm around her right thigh locking it in my bicep. I kept her left let at bay by holding it up high at the ankle.

Now her legs were locked in my arms and her fire red muff was open. She was wet, very wet. She still struggled but it had no effect. I thrust my hips forward making contact on her soft mound with my hard dick. She did her best to be unhelpful as I swiveled and thrust the head of my shaft into the red flower of paradise.

Finally my tip found it's mark and I made a short penetration. Slowly with each thrust I dipped in deeper and deeper, allowing her juices to lubricate my shaft. Then I thrust deep, our pubic hairs tangling with proximity.

Now that I was locked in I stopped thrusting and repositioned so that we touched, torso to torso. My arms wrapped around her, hugging her close. Her nipples, hard and erect, pressed into my chest. My face was right next to hers and she turned her head away from me. I pressed my cheek to hers and then took her ear into my mouth. I bit down gently on her earlobe, soft enough not to leave a mark but firm enough that if she struggled I could nip her good.

For a moment I rested, literally balls deep into this fiery redhead. Every time she exhaled I tightened my grip just a little more making it harder for her to breath, and thus harder to resist. She Kicked her legs and tried to hammer me with her heels. In a way if felt like a massage on my back. She tried to turn her head and I bit down with just a tad more pressure, she yelped and held her head still. Then she locked her legs around me and tried to squeeze back which was what I was waiting for.

The moment I felt her ankles cross I heaved and stood up with her. Once standing I readjusted and had a grip on the knots that bound her arms together. With her arms in my hands and my bear grip around her body I was easily supporting her on top of my pelvis.

I had always wanted to fuck my wife standing up, but she was always worried that I was going to drop her. I had no trouble thrusting into Louise as I stood at the foot of Stephanie's bed. Louise kept her legs wrapped around me and her expression changed to wide eyed and unfocused as her own body weight was used to thrust my shaft deep into her. I'm a modest 7 inches fully erect but it was clear that I was plenty deep for Louise.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12