Big Game Hunter Vol. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the hole was large enough to admit entry in to that sweet ass I pulled out slowly and started to press my shaft into her pink sphincter. This was clearly undiscovered country for her and she started to buck and kick, screaming to keep me from getting in there. The fight was fun and quickly I had penetrated her tight ass hole.

I wrapped my legs around hers, enjoying the silky feel of her nylons. My arms clasped around her body tightly, my hands griping her breasts. I pressed my head next to hers, my nose full of her fragrant silky hair. I was thrust into her deep and like a python I had twisted my limbs around her, anchoring me to her body. Then I started thrusting hard and wild, As if I was trying to drill her through the mattress. The whole bed shook and she screeched like someone falling off a cliff. For the second time, I climaxed and my thrusts slowed until I was spent. I relaxed, lying on top of her firm smooth body.

Still holding her, I whispered into her ear, "Is your sister going to be home anytime soon?" She held still for a very long time and didn't answer. Again whispering I said, "let me rephrase that. I'm going to leave you cuffed to this bead is someone going to get here in the near future to set you free?"

This time she shook her head and said no, muffled as it was, clear and quickly. "Out of town then?" She nodded in the affirmative. I got off her and walked into the shower, rinsing myself off. I toweled dry and then walked back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Brandee was on her knees trying to get free, she looked over at me as if she was caught for a moment, then realizing I was ignoring her, she resumed her efforts. I finished getting dressed and walked over to the bed post, untied the cuffs and threw a cuff key on the bed. "See you around. Use your turn signal next time.

It was a pleasant Sunday walk back to the Tahoe. The whole time I played with the car, and house, keys I still had in my pocket. I almost couldn't wait for round two.

12