Big Game Hunter Vol. 08

Story Info
Safari! (Day One)
2.4k words
4.21
37.4k
6
2

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

COUGAR FILE #010 - Tabitha Cooper (The Stewardess)

AGE: 30

HAIR:Brunette

EYES: Brown

HEIGHT: 5'7"

WEIGHT: 120lbs

BUST: 36C

WAIST: 26

HIPS: 34

SHOE: 7

MARRIED: No

TAKEN: Once

*

Another chance for my own promotion at work and expansion for my marketing firm came when my boss instructed me to contact a few corporations in the United Kingdom and set up some meetings. After a few weeks of talks a meeting was set up and I was on my way.

I was only scheduled for one meeting and realistically I should only need to go for a few days. But I had convinced my boss that if given a few weeks in the country I could meet with corporations that had initially declined over the phone. I didn't expect to change their minds. What I did want was some time to go on a bit of a safari.

Europe and most notably the U.K. had quite a few industries that maintained classic dress codes. Dress codes that dictated that women wear skirts. And if you wear a skirt, you must wear hosiery. So I made a list of every Uniform I could think of. I was going to see how many checks I could put into this list before I left the country. The challenge would be even grater because I wouldn't have time to hunt these women nor would I have my usual tools such as the Tahoe, or large collection of bondage gear.

Once all my arrangements were made I dove myself to the airport and parked the Tahoe in long term parking lot. I gathered my single bag and made my way to the check in counter. I had to take a flight to New York and then connect to a British Airways flight that would take me to London.

The domestic flight to New York was short in comparison to the eight hours I would be in the air on my way to London. It also showed the contrast of why I had made my list in the first place. The 737 to New York had 3 flight attendants. One was male. Of the two females, only one wore a skirt and the tights she wore with the skirt were very thick and opaque. To kill any remaining sex appeal to her uniform she wore flats. Although she was no less attractive then women I had abducted in the past, she wasn't going to get any of my attention.

When I took my seat in first class at the forward compartment of the Boeing 747, the differences were immediately apparent. Every flight attendant on board wore a skirt. Each wore sheer hosiery and none wore heels shorter than three inches. I could barely contain my excitement. Once I was seated one of the stewardess was at my side asking if there was anything she could do for me.

The lovely lady standing over me wore a white button up blouse with short selves. Her Navy blue skirt clung to her waist and followed her hips down to the middle of her shapely thighs. Thighs covered in nylons of exquisite quality. The woman on the domestic flight was almost the same measurements of this one. I think she even had a prettier face. But I wanted to get my hands on this woman as soon as possible.

Her hosiery was a dark blue matching the skirt and the sheen reflecting from the fine material made her legs look as if a glaze of satin was stretched taut over her legs. My eyes followed her legs down to her shoes. I looked back up to her and she smiled at me. Her slender neck had the British Airways silk kerchief tied around it and it was hanging loosely down to the middle of her bust. Her short brunette hair was curly and her large brown eyes looked directly into mine.

I thought about answering inappropriately and decided against it. I had eight hours to behave inappropriately and I wanted to find the best time to do it. I told her I was fine for now, but reserved the right to change my mind. She smiled and turned to the forward area of the first class cabin. I watched her legs as she walked, enjoying the way her thigh expanded the vent in her skirt with each step. She pulled aside the curtain and was gone from view.

I looked around to see the other passengers in first class. There were only eight luxury seats in the forward cabin. Most of the seats were taken by men in expensive suits. One seat remained empty and another was taken by a woman. She was attractive but she wore trousers and a frumpy sweater. The flight took off and I settled in to observing my prey.

After the initial take off, two stewardess served us drinks. The other stewardess was dressed exactly the same as the first the only difference being her blonde hair. I enjoyed the view as they moved about the cabin, my seat was second from the back on the port side. During the service there was no time that I wasn't treated to the sight of silken legs.

When the service ended both ladies moved to the business class behind us. Once they had passed through the drawn curtains I got up from my seat and walked to the forward lavatory. I passed through the curtain that separated First Class from the small forward galley and took a look around. There was one seat for a crew member. Several metal cupboards lined the walls.

I stepped into the lavatory and shut the door. This was not the tiny broom closet you would expect on an aircraft. There was room to stretch. The toilet wasn't touching your leg as you stood in front of the sink. Also the door seemed thicker and studier. Noise from with in would be reduced a great deal. This would be the best place to take the stewardess.

Now that I had decided the best place to rape the stewardess I had also decided the best time. After the plane had landed and the passengers had disembarked. In flight modern air crews are alert to any strange behaviors. Once on the ground when everyone was getting off, their guard would be down. After I had my way with her, there wouldn't be anyone in my way as I disembarked I would have time to leave the airport while she gathered her senses and her clothes.

So with my plan set I just needed to wait. The best way to pass the time would be to sleep. It didn't take me long until I had dozed off. I awoke to a hand on my shoulder and a female voice gently speaking to me. My stewardess was standing over me, her smile still beamed at me.

"We've landed sir, you may disembark." I thanked her and set about gathering my self to go. Most of the other first class passengers were already gone. The stewardess walked forward and again disappeared behind the curtain. I waited as the remaining passengers left the cabin. Once they were gone I peeked out the curtain leading aft. The plane was empty.

I quickly made my way to the forward area and found that my prey was in the lavatory. I looked around in a few cabinets and found a small lot of the colorful kerchiefs the stewardess wore. I pocketed a hand full and then waited by the door.

She stepped out of the lavatory, the door closing behind her and her back to me. She smoothed her skirt over her thighs and then tucked her blouse to insure it was taught about her frame. She was about to reach up and pull the curtain aside when I snatched her. One hand over her mouth and one arm around her waist I lifted her up and spun her to face the forward bulkhead.

I jammed her against the wall with my body pressing her further into the bulkhead, I snatched the lavatory door open and whisked us both inside before it closed. It had taken me only a few seconds to get her in the lavatory and her screams had been muffled by my hand. With the door closed I used my body to press into hers, trapping her against the door. Her arms flailed, trying to push or grab at me, and her legs kicked, but she had no leverage or position to do anything.

Keeping my body pressed into hers I reached into my pocket and pulled one of the kerchiefs out of my pocket. I also grabbed my cotton handkerchief from my jacket and wadded it up into a ball. While her mouth was uncovered she made a cry for help. As she started to yell I pressed into her hard, forcing the air out of her lungs. Her weakened yell didn't make much noise.

I slapped my hand with the balled cotton handkerchief over her mouth and forced it in. Once her mouth was full I took the colorful kerchief and used it to cleave gag her. This held my handkerchief in place and her cries for help were muted squeaks.

I set to work on her blouse, stripping the buttons open and pulling it down bringing her arms with it. Once the blouse was off I set to freeing her of her bra. While I was fumbling with the hooks she reached up and tried to undo the knot that gagged her. But before she could make any progress I had the bra undone and the garment was quickly removed.

Before I had fallen asleep I was provided with a complementary sleeping mask. I pulled this from my jacket pocket and slipped it over her head. As soon as it was in place she reached up to tear it off but I wrangled her arms and pulled them up over her head. I crossed her wrists and with one hand pinned them against the door just below a coat hook at the top.

With my other hand I pulled another red white and blue kerchief from my pocket and started to bind her wrist together and to the coat hanger. Before long her arms where bound over her head. I took a short break to relieve my self of my jacket and to free my penis from the constraints of my pants. The stewardess struggled while I did this but my bounds kept her mute, blind and in place.

I then reached for the zipper holding her skirt up and zipped it down. The garment slid off her hips with a soft zipping sound as the satin liner rasped against her nylon tights. Under the tights she wore nothing. Unable to help myself I gave her nyloned ass a hard slap. She let out a squeak and squirmed and watching her writhe was a visual treat.

I squatted down to free the skirt from her legs. When I tossed it aside I caught a glimpse of her blouse and for the first time read the name tag affixed to it. I stood up and as I did I slid my hands up her silky legs, across her thighs and then up her firm torso until I was standing behind her, cupping her round and solid breasts.

"Hello, Tabitha." I said with my lips pressed into her ear. "We're going to have a bit of fun." Keeping my left hand on her breast and pinching her nipple, I slid my right hand down and inside the waistband of the tights. My hand slid further down until I found her shaved pussy and I started to gently massage her lips. Her nipple in my left hand hardened and she inhaled sharply through her nose.

While I nibbled on her ear and neck my hands fondled her. Tabitha squirmed under my touch but it was clear that slowly she was struggling less and enjoying it more. Soon she was very wet and it was clear that Tabitha needed more than what my fingers could provide.

I then took her by the hips and flipped her around. The binding on her wrists tightened slightly but allowed the transition easily. Now that she was facing me I stooped so that I could take her lovely breast into my mouth. While my tongue vigorously explored her nipple my hand tore at the panty of her tights.

He nylons ripped and laddered while I made a hole in the front when the hole was large enough I knelt in front of her and gave her vagina the same treatment I had just been giving her tit. Tabitha's knees buckled and her feet pidgin toed. Her back arched, thrusting her ass against the door and her breasts out. She leaned her head back against the door and squealed into her gag.

While I ate her out my hands explored her legs and the silky glory of her tights. Her calves and shins got the lions share of my attention. After a while I disengaged and slid my hands up her legs. Once my hands reached the back of her thighs it only took a light tug and she read my mind.

Shifting her weight to the bindings that held her arms up she slid her legs up and around my waist. With a little shifting of position my shaft slid into her wet vagina. She pulled me into her, locking her ankles into the small of my back. With my hands on her waist I started thrusting into her.

At first I paced myself slowly but then built up the tempo. She increased her grip on me as much to keep me in her as to keep from getting repeatedly slammed against the door. I moved my hands to grip her thighs as I came to my climax. Slowly I decreased my pace until I was just pressed against her.

I pulled away from her and dressed myself. I started to undo the bindings on her wrists and as I did pressed my lips int her ear again.

"Don't leave, or shout. Stay in here until you know for sure I've gone."

She nodded consent. I left her, naked except for her tights, shoes, and the kerchief she wore around her neck. I exited the plane and the stewardess who was standing at the door thanked me for flying. It was the blonde from before.

"No, my dear. Thank you!"

"We hope to see you soon."

"I am quite excited to see you again." I told her and took long look at her legs before I finally stepped off the plane.

I gathered my luggage and found my rental car. Once I was seated and ready to leave I pulled out a small list and checked off "Stewardess".

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers