Big Game Hunter Vol. 13

Story Info
Safari! (Day Nine)
3.1k words
4.24
20.8k
6
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Request by Lorrie. She says part two depends on comments so speak up boys and girls!

Cougar File #017 Lorrie Millot (Estate Agent)
AGE: 47
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 137lbs
BUST: 36D
WAIST: 28
HIPS: 38
SHOE: 8
MARRIED: Yes
TAKEN: Once


I walked out of the suite of a company I had called that morning. They allowed me to come in and give them a crappy presentation and I was delighted when they cut the meeting short and showed me out. I had only gone to the place to keep up my pretense of exporting business to the U.K. My justification for the day was complete and I looked across the passageway for the real reason I was here.

The business complex had many office suites lining the hallway that attached a nearby mall to a bus station. I was here the day before and had seen a tall beauty in heels and a skirt walk into the glass door that read "Lorrie Millot: Estate Agent." I had tried the door but it was locked. The opaque glass was impossible to see through even when I pressed my face against it.

Looking around I saw the marketing company across the hall and made a note of the number. Now I was standing just a few feet from the door and I could see a lighted sign from inside that pierced the glass saying: "Open!" I walked over and into the suite.

The first thing I noticed other than a few stylish sofas around a small coffee table was the tallish brown haired woman I had seen yesterday. She was bent over watering a tree in the corner of the room. The door made a soft ding noise as it closed and the woman said "Be right with you," without looking around. She was facing slightly away from me but I could see her figure in profile and it was very attractive.

Her hair was long and wavy dropping to her shoulders in soft curls. Her chocolate colored top was sleeveless, low cut, and designed to be worn with a suit jacket. Her breasts filled the garment and then bulged out of the bodice in a mixture of cleavage and round softness. The skirt matched the top and was flush with it. The hem stopped just above her knees giving me a full view of her wonderfully long legs.

She wore a pair of leopard print peep toe pumps adorned with black bows just above the toes. The heels were easily five inches if not six. Her long legs were shapely and covered in silky nylons that gave her skin a caramel tone. The nylons were seamless but I could see that the toes had a darker thicker reinforcement. Her right ankle had a silver anklet snug around it with a tiny heart at the clasp. I couldn't tell if the anklet was under or over the hosiery.

She finished pouring the water into the plant and looked up at me with a smile. She walked over to me and held out her hand, "I'm Lorrie." I shook her hand and introduced myself as Mr. Sterling while I shook her hand I looked down at her feet and then eyed her from toes to her breasts. When I got around to looking at her face again she gave me a knowing look, I had been caught leering.

"Please have a seat, Mr. Sterling and feel free to look over the portfolios. I'll be right back." She walked down the short hall and into a back door. I watched her hips wiggle as she walked and listened to the soft rasping of her nyloned legs. She clearly was posing for me walked away and I looked right up until she closed the door behind her.

The small foyer had little else other than the leather sofas, potted tree, and a coffee table. The entire wall I had walked through was glass and from inside I could see people walking along the hallway. I was impressed with how clearly I could see them, knowing they couldn't see me at all. Most of them were on their way to the mall down to the right or to the bus station to the left. The mass of people made the room seem public. The one way glass made it private. In all, a great room for people watching.

There was a small electronic sign by the door that when on, the word "Open" was visible on the other side of the glass. I flicked that off. Then I locked the door. Yesterday I had proven that the lock was pretty solid. I took a seat on the far sofa, facing the door. I opened one of the large black portfolios and saw pictures of large houses. The real estate for sale here was well into the upper class.

I heard the door open and her heels clicked on the tiled floor as she walked back out and took a seat across from me on the sofa. She sat on the edge of the chair, keeping her knees close together. Her skirt slid up midway on her thighs and I unashamedly looked for stocking tops and garters. Her hands were on her lap covering the area I would expect to see the tell tail bumps of garters and I couldn't see stocking welts,

"See anything you like?" She asked.

"Yes I do, in fact." I replied staring at her legs.

"Excellent, what is it that caught your eye?" She scooted a little forward and craned her neck to look at the upside down photos on the table.

"The high quality." I said. "It's a lovely tone with a wonderful sheen."

"I'm sorry?" she said, looking confused.

"The only thing I can't tell exactly is are they pantyhose or stockings?"

Lorrie looked up at me, her smile grew pert as she sat back in the chair slowly crossing her legs. The soft rasping of the nylon mixed with the sound of the leather sofa while she shifted her weight. The anklet came into view as she sat back and she rolled her ankle slowly. The skirt rode up further and I thought I could make out the hint of a welt on her thigh but I wasn't certain.

"My legs are not in the portfolio, Mr. Sterling."

"That's okay, I enjoy the live show."

Lorrie spread her arms out on the back of the sofa and this brought her bust up and improved her cleavage. Her posture had become that of a tease and she glanced at my crotch. I thought I saw her smile improve as she looked at my erection budging in my pants. Clearly she had dealt with customers who got fresh. It was clear that her playbook was to tease them more.

"Mr Sterling, let me be clear." She said calmly. "I have no interest in your sexual advances. I am happily married. So any of your schoolboy attempts to get into my panties are going to fail. If you are here to buy, fine. If your here just to look, I don't mind. If you're expecting me to swoon at your boyish charm and fuck you on this sofa then I will have to ask you to leave." She pointed to the door with a finger.

"You're quite blunt aren't you?" I said with a grin.

I started to leaf through the pages but I stared at her legs. Lorrie was aware of this and popped her shoe from her heel, dangling it on her toes. I could see the reinforced heel and now could see that the anklet was under the nylon. The shoe clung to her toes and I thought it would drop to the floor at any moment but she kept it in place. Clearly she had practiced this many times.

"I see no reason not to be." she said and reached forward with both hands, pulled her shoe back on and sliding her fingers over her silky legs. Her red finger nails matched the color of her lips and she grinned while she slid her hands up her legs. It was hard to watch her groping herself as I wanted to.

"That's a very nice anklet." I said

"Thank you, my husband gave it to me. He has quite the foot fetish. Often I can bring him to climax with just my feet." She looked up at my pants, budging tightly. "Oh that must be uncomfortable." Lorrie said in a mocking tone. She slipped her shoe off exposing her foot pointing her toes. "Too bad I can't help you with that."

"Actually I think you can." I said closing the portfolio. "would you mind if I unzipped?"

Lorrie cocked an eyebrow and gave me a stern look. I reached for my zipper and she started to say something but then covered her mouth and groaned disapprovingly as I started unzipping. "Are you mad?" She said keeping her hand near her mouth. I pulled my shaft out and once it was free of my boxers I let out a short sigh of relief.

Lorrie looked at my dick and her eyebrows raised slightly. "Bigger than your husband's, isn't it sweetheart?" Lorrie rolled her eyes and sat back. She slid her shoe back on, looking away from me. "Come on, babe, treat me to a foot job."

Lorrie let out a disgusted sigh, uncrossed her legs and sat forward. "Zip your pants up and get out of my office before I call the police."

"Well, once I take it out, I've got to use it before I put it away." I got up and took my jacket off.

"You are mad." Lorrie stood up and started for the back office.

I stepped to her and took her by the wrist, yanking her toward me. We struggled as I tried to get a hold of her other wrist. She tried to push me off, kicking at me. She let out a few cries and gasps and managed to squirm enough that I couldn't get a grip on her free wrist.

I gave her a stiff slap across the face and Lorrie froze in shock. She stood there for a moment, started to pull away and I slapped her again, harder. Lorrie stood there breathing heavily, the red hand print from the second slap started to become visible.

"Stop fighting me, or I'll apply some more 'boyish charm,' if you know what I mean.

I started to take my tie off and looked down at her skirt. "Lose the skirt," She hesitated and again I slapped her. She gasped in pain then reached behind her and started to unzip her skirt. It fell to the floor and I saw her black garter belt holding fast to her stockings. Her panties were high cut briefs in the same leopard print as her shoes.

I pulled my tie off and then took Lorrie by the wrist, yanking her to the edge of the couch. Lorrie whimpered and babbled something about there not being any money in the office and pleaded that I didn't hurt her. I turned her so that she was facing the back of the sofa, pushing her onto her knees. Her weight pressed into the cushions and her feet dangled off the edge. She had a clear view of all the people walking past but unable to aid her.

I used my tie to cleave gag her, twisting it around and folding it into a tight knot at the back of her head. With the gag in place I unzipped her top and pulled it off her. She wore a strapless bra and I unclasped it throwing it aside with her top. I knelt on the couch sliding my shaft inbetween her legs and cupping her breasts in my hands.

"Has your husband ever fucked you over the sofa at home?" I whispered in her ear. Lorrie was shaking and a tear slid down her cheek but she didn't struggle. "Look at all these people walking right past your office. Too bad they can't see the show." Her nipples hardened in my grasp and she took deep breathes as I fondled her. "Tell you what, You give me one of those foot jobs and if I cum, I'll leave. But if it's not as good as you've boasted, then I'm going to fuck you over this sofa."

I got up and pulled her shoes off. I kicked off my own shoes and then pulled off my trousers and boxers. Lorrie turned and sat on her feet looking up at me. I pushed the portfolios off the coffee table and sat on it, my cock presented to her.

Lorrie slid her legs out from under her and tentatively reached her feet out toward me. At first she was slow, trembling with fear, and frankly not on par with any foot job I'd had. "Okay, this is no good." I said and started to get up. Lorrie shook her head and held up a hand. I sat back down and waited.

Now Lorrie put effort into it. She slid her silky stockinged feet over my thighs a few times. As they reached the top of my thighs she slid her feet so that her toes just touched the base of my shaft. Then she stretched both legs out placing the arches of her feet around my cock. Her toes were pointed and tickled the base of my tummy.

Slowly she lifted her feet and lowered them, sliding her silky soles of my dick. I gripped the table hard and breathed deeply as she worked her feet over me. I did my best to resist her second effort which was much better than anything I'd had before. I had no intention of keeping my promise if I exploded over her feet. I looked over her shoulder at the glass wall and saw several women walking past. There was an extra level of excitement that came with the pseudo exhibitionism.

Lorrie also looked behind her at the women passing then looked back to me. She placed the nylon toes of her left foot under my ball sack as her other foot ran its toes from my tip to the base of the shaft and back again. I reached out and touched her silky legs for the first time, sliding my hand down until I felt her anklet.

I decided that I didn't want to wait any longer for her foot job to finish me. I stood up I took her by the wrists. She begged me to let her go, mumbling past the gag but I forced her to her back, pulling her legs around my flanks. With a bit of struggle I managed to align my shaft and penetrated her pussy. It was wet and I thrust into her a few times with slow movements to insure her lubrication spread evenly.

"If I didn't know better I would think you liked this." I said warping my arms tightly around her so that I pinned her upper arms to her sides and pressed her large tits into my chest. She put her hands up but didn't resist much as I started to thrust harder. She brought her legs up and locked them around me, mostly to hold on as I pounded into her.

Had anyone walking past the glass been able to see in, they would have had a nice view of Lorrie's legs sticking up past the sofa, wagging in the air as I tired to thrust her into the leather cushions.

I clamped my mouth over the base of her neck and softly bit her as I slowed my thrusts, pulling back as far as I could with out slipping out then driving myself as deep into her as I could. Each time I did Lorrie let out a moan that I was sure would penetrate the glass.

Again I increased my pace and Lorrie increased her moans. The more I thrust into her the louder she got and I was sure that both of us would climax if I continued.I pulled out of her and got up. Lorrie lie there as I stood breathing hard to avoiding ejaculation.

Once I was recovered I took her by the wrists and pulled her up to her knees. Again I faced her toward the glass wall. Taking her by the hips I thrust into her slick pussy and holding onto her, drove myself into her. Her feet locked against my calves and her hands gripped the back of the sofa as she fought to keep her face from being pressed into the glass.

With each thrust I was actually trying to get her head to strike the glass. The people walking past were oblivious to the show they were missing. Lorrie lifted her hand and put it on the glass, just keeping her forehead from striking it. When she did there was a dull thud and a few women walking past looked directly at us. Clearly they only saw their own reflection.

I looked at the women as they walked past, admiring their silky legs and wondering what kind of nylons they wore. Taking a hold of Lorrie's ankle I increased my pace. Lorrie angled to improve the position and started moaning again. In a few moments we both burst out in climax and I grabbed her by the hair, yanking back as I pumped her pussy full of milky cum.

People walking passed looked our way but could see nothing. I saw smiles on a few men and amused looks on some of the women.

I undid my tie and turned Lorrie around to face me. "Clean me up." I ordered. Lorrie looked up at me confused as to what I wanted. I took her by the hair again and pulled her toward my shaft. Her hands shot up to my thighs and she realized what I had in mind. She tried to push me off but with a thrust of hips and yank on her hair she gave in and took my shaft into her mouth.

Lorrie's eyes bulged a bit as I shoved my shaft deep into her mouth and then pulled it out slowly, letting her red lips clean me off. I pressed forward and she took me into her mouth again. Eventually she gave in completely, bobbing her head, her tongue sliding under my shaft.

I came a second time and I held her hair tightly as my penis pulsed in her mouth. Once I was finished I pulled out. I let go of her and she gagged a bit while I retrieved my clothes and started dressing. While I pulled up my pants I saw a house in the portfolio on the floor.

I reached down and plopped the portfolio in front of her. "That's a nice place. What do you say Thursday you show it to me? I'll give you another chance to pull off that foot job of yours."

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers