Big Game Hunter Vol. 15

Story Info
A return to Lisa's place with a bonus.
3.9k words
4.63
21.8k
3
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

LYNX FILE #001 - Sarah Parks
AGE: 23
HAIR: Black
EYES: Hazel
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 135lbs
BUST: 36D
WAIST: 22
HIPS: 34
SHOE: 6
MARRIED: no
TAKEN: Three Times


Lisa Stone lay on her own bed, blindfolded, tied at the ankles and handcuffed at the wrists. Her long shapely legs were cloaked in dark brown stockings that turned her milk white skin into a creamy chocolate color. The only clothing she still had on were here stockings and garter belt. The rest had been torn away as I manhandled her from the front door to the bedroom.

Her ankles, crossed right over left, were hastily tied with black fishnet pantyhose I had found on her dresser. Her arms were stretched over her head and her wrists were locked in my cuffs, her fingers starting to turn blue and the sock that had been used to bind the cuffs to the head post was showing signs of coming undone. The house showed signs of our struggle, a trail of clothing and random broken objects from entry to bed post.

The bindings had been made in haste, and being makeshift in nature, they were only temporary. Her left shoe, a brown strappy sandal, was still on her foot. The other had come off at some unknown point between the front door where I had jumped her and the bed. Her other foot had lost its shoe and a run in her stocking started at her big toe and laddered its way to mid thigh. The run broke up the liquid sheen of her hosiery in the dim lighting. Red marks on her body showed more evidence of the struggle that had taken place. Her firm C cup breasts heaved up and down as she breathed deeply.

I pulled off my ski mask and stretched. The long flight from London followed by the short connection home had been boring and uneventful. I had been hoping to pass the time with a flight attendant tied up in a corner of the plane but the opportunity never presented itself. On my way home I was going to pass Lisa's home and I decided that Lisa is exactly what I needed right now.

I watched Lisa as I stood in the middle of her room, stretching my back and breathing hard myself. I took off the mask I was wearing and allowed the ceiling fan to cool my head. It was early evening and it seemed I had caught Lisa as she returned home from work. There was still no sign of the roommate yet.

I had been waiting in the house, (the front door was simple to pick) and as soon as she closed the door I had pounced on her. My goal had been to get her mostly undressed and then tied to something. In the process of the struggle almost all of her clothing had been torn off and I had tied her to the bed with things from her top dresser drawer.

I walked out to the front door to retrieve my "tool box". I found her other shoe and bent to pick it up. The strap around the ankle had broken. A four inch heel doesn't stay on long without that support. Especially when the wearier is kicking and screaming while she's being tossed about, stripped, and tied up. I gathered my bag and tossed her shoe aside, then walked back to the bedroom. Dropping my bag next to her on the bed, I got on it myself. I had removed all my clothes before she had come home and except for the mask, and now that was off, I was naked.

My penis was now fully erect and stiff. Straddling her legs I shuffled forward allowing my dick to glide along the inside of her silk covered thigh. The tip of my shaft just barely touched her stocking and I reveled in the sensation. I plucked a garter strap, allowing it to snap back in place and then I moved forward until my shaft nuzzled her trimmed bush. I bent forward and wrapped my arms under her, griping her shoulders from underneath. Lightly I allowed her nipples to touch my bare chest.

"Hello, Lisa." I said quietly, "Remember me?"

"Yes." she whispered.

"Ah, good. That was quite a struggle you put up. And all that yelling?" I clucked my tongue in disapproval. "No one has come to your rescue." I bent low to lick her right nipple and she gasped. I saw both nipples crinkle with stiffness. "Looks like you've missed me." She squirmed under me like she was about to try and get away, then thought better of it and held still again.

I reached for my bag and pulled out a length of nylon rope and my handcuff key. Then I removed the sock I had been using for a bind and with the key I gently loosened the cuffs so that Lisa's hands didn't fall off from lack of blood. They were still tight enough to keep her from escaping. And my torso and pelvis were pressing fully down on hers. My penis had slid inbetween her pussy and thighs and there it stayed, throbbing against her.

The whole time Lisa lay quietly, mouth slightly open breathing deeply. A few times she would gasp quietly and make an attempt to speak but each time she would stop her self.

Carefully I started to bind her wrists with the nylon rope. I ensured that it was a firm knot but wasn't cutting off circulation. I took my time, carefully wrapping the rope around her wrist, pausing on occasion to smell her hair or to make a few slow thrusts with my dick between her silky legs. eventually her wrists were bound and I drew a zip tie from my bag. Threading the zip tie inbetween the knot and a post in the head board I secured her wrists.

"Now that's a bit better, yes?" I said removing the handcuffs from her wrist. "So have you found a job or was that another job interview you came from." Lisa didn't answer me so I pinched her nipple. "That was a question Lisa."

"I have a job!" She blurted out, squirming away from my hand that pinched her.

"You dress up for work don't you? That blouse was very lovely, at least until I tore it off you. And your wonderful skirt? Actually I think it survived okay. Once I got the zipper down. But Stockings and sheer panties? Flirting with the boss?"

I laughed as Lisa blushed and looked over my shoulder. Her sheer black panties lay in a torn mess at against the far wall. The fragile fabric had torn apart while I stripped the garment from her. Looking back to Lisa I bent low and covered my mouth over her left nipple, sucking and licking her. Lisa gasped again and arched her back pushing the breast into my mouth. After a moment I broke free and Lisa continued her heavy breathing.

"I bet you don't make enough at that job. That explains why you tease your boss. Trying to get that raise as fast as possible. You should be careful, Lisa, you may not get the "raise" you're looking for."

"You should come work for me. I'll pay you more. And you seem to like what I do to you."

Lisa pressed her lips together then said. "I don't know who you are."

"I'll call you. Until then, you are not allowed to make any more noise. Not a peep."

Pulling my shaft from her legs I slowly turned myself around until I was facing her feet. I reached down and untied the fishnets holding her ankles together. I ran my hands over her shins, my fingers gripping her thighs, sliding them over her silky nylons. My hands moved to her feet and I massaged her right foot a bit while I admired her dark maroon pedicure.

I looked at her left foot and the shoe that wrapped around it. The crossing straps over her foot and across her toes made it look like her foot was in bondage, tied down with the best parts showing. I slid my hand to the strap around her ankle and released it, sliding the shoe off her foot in a soft rasping of nylon.

"I'm going to need your feet and legs free of binds. No Struggling. Do you understand?" I asked as I rubbed her soles. Lisa didn't answer and so I prompted her. "I asked you a question, Lisa. You may answer when I ask."

"No." She said, lip quivering.

"Very good." I said and turned around again, this time taking her legs in my arms and wrapping them around my waist. "I've decided to leave you un-gaged because I think I missed out on some of the things you scream while you cum. Before we start I want to be sure there are no interruptions. So, is anyone going to be here later, or do I have you all to myself?"

I continued grope her silky legs as I spoke, sliding my hands up her thighs then down around her calves. As I felt the taut fabric stretched across her skin, Lisa thought about my question. I could see that she was ready for me to do as I pleased, but she was holding something back. I slid my fingers up her legs and then across her flanks until they rested on her nipples. I took each hard nipple in my hand and started to squeeze.

"Well, Lisa?"

Lisa bit her lower lip and I started to pinch hard. She let out a squeal between her pressed lips and then suddenly burst out "Stop! Ok! My Roommate will be here soon! Oh my God! Let go!" The last too words came out in a high pitched squeal and I let go of her.

"And what is her name?"

"Sarah." She said, taking short breaths. Her legs slid down my flanks and her feet touched mine, I bent forward and covered her mouth with mine, driving my touge deep into her mouth. She didn't fight nor did she fully kiss me back, but her legs slid up my flanks again. I disengaged and sat up.

"You wait here like a good girl, and I'll go wait by the door."

"But-"

"Shush! That was not a question. Make one more noise and I stuff a giant dildo in your mouth and tie your ankles to your wrists. Do you want that?" Lisa shook her head no. "Very good." I got off Lisa and went to my bag. I pulled out a latex hood. The hood had no openings for eyes or mouth, just a small opening for the nose. It zipped from the back with an opening for hair. I put on my mask and walked out to await Sarah.

It wasn't too long before the lock on the door had a key inserted and shortly after Sarah entered the room. I was behind the door and when she closed it she was facing away from me and had not noticed me yet. The first thing that caught my attention was her dark chocolate skin. Her hair was jet black, and fell in tight curls all around her shoulders. She had a medium build with a slender waist that rested atop a wide shapely set of hips and long legs.

Sarah wore a conservative grey dress, with short sleeves and a hem that reached her calves. I could see that she had nylons on that took her legs to a deep coffee color. She stood in simple three inch pumps and aside from a belt around her waist and her purse, had no other adornment.

I reached up and snatched Sarah by her hair, yanking her directly to the floor. She let out a startled yelp and as soon as she was down I was on top of her, wrangling her so that she was face down. using my weight to pin her to the carpet I pulled her arms to her sided and tucked them under my shins. While her arms were partially trapped I pulled the latex mask over her head.

It was a struggle to get the mask over her head but that was by design. The mask had to be tight to do its work. I had to lift her face up to slide it in place and she yelled for help. As the latex stretched, it clung to her head and when I pulled the back together to be zipped Sarah's screams became muffled cries. Sarah's hair was bunched under the mask, and poofed out of the hole at the top. I snapped that button at the top, hiding the zipper.

The smell of Sarah's hair, the firm from of her body and her soft silken legs were more than I could take. Lisa was just going to have to wait. Sarah struggled to get the mask off her face but with the snap over the zipper she couldn't get it down, and she didn't have the leverage to unsnap it her self. While Sarah struggled with the mask I flipped her over on her back and tore her dress at the bust, splitting the light fabric. Her large breasts were now exposed, tucked into a black lacy bra.

Sarah then groped for me and once her hands found me she tried to push me off or keep me from stripping her further. I yanked her dress down pinning her arms to her sides as I slid it past her mid drift and over her hips. Pulling the torn dress over her hips I found her black panties, the same lacy design as her bra, and clinging to her legs were the tops of her thigh high stockings.

I slid the dress the rest of the way off her legs, her shoes coming off in the bundle of cloth. The tops of her stockings were wide and just as lacy as her other underthings. The sheer stockings were soft to the touch as I slid my hands back up her legs. Sarah slapped at clawed at me and normally I would have done something about her arms but I was close and I didn't want any more delays.

Snatching her panties I yanked them down and then free of her legs. Once the panties were gone her pussy was free and I could stop stripping her, and start fucking her. I gripped her ankles and drug her toward me, wrapping her legs around my waist. My penis contacted her trimmed curly bush and pressed against the lips of her pussy.

I let go of her legs and wrangled her wrists, pinning them to the floor. I angled my hips and guided my penis like a steel shaft, probing her pussy so that the head of my shaft started to parting her labia. I bent low so that my mouth was against her ear. Slowly I thrust into her driving my dick in deep. Sarah's juices slowly lubricated my shaft and I worked it carefully in and out of her.

As I built up my momentum Sarah wrapped her legs around me, either because she had given in or because my pelvis slamming into hers was uncomfortable. Again and again I drove myself into Sarah, her legs clinging to me and her breasts bouncing under my thrusts. Sarah struggled to breathe with her nose and the latex mask gripped her lips as she tried to inhale through her mouth. She tossed her head about in a hopeless attempt to be free of my attack.

As I ravished her Sarah slowly stopped struggling. Rhythmic moans came from Sarah as I thrust into her harder. I let go of her wrists and yanked her bra down exposing her nipples. I groped her large left breast and covered her right with my mouth, still thrusting into her.

With her arms free, Sarah tried to reach for the mask, stopped, tried to push me off, gave up, and then wrapped her arms around me holding on as I fucked her. Sarah's hands on my back, her breasts in my mouth, and her legs sliding up and down my flanks was finally more than I could take and I expoloded in orgasm.

My head shot back and I thrust into her deeply as I yelled out, unable to contain myself. Sarah rode out the storm and when I was done lay on her back still, breathing quickly through her nose. I pulled out of her and as I did took a hold of one of the stockings tops, pulling it off her leg. I flipped Sarah onto her chest and pinned her arms to the small of her back. I bound Sarah's arms together with her own stocking.

Once her arms were secured I pulled the other stocking off her leg and tied up her ankle. I stretched the other end of the stocking and looped it around her arms then back to her ankle, stretching the nylon to it's limit. When the knot was finished I gave Sarah a hard slap on her bare ass and left her on the floor, struggling in her half hog tie.

I walked back into the bedroom and got on the bed. Lisa was still blindfolded and waiting patiently. I took Lisa by the ankles and lifted her legs up and over my shoulders. Kneeling in front of her and bending forward I plunged my face into her muff, viciously sucking and licking on her pussy. Lisa took in a sharp breath and then squealed "OH MY GOD!" Her legs pulled on my back pressing me closer. I lifted up to look at her heaving chest and reached out to pinch her nipple hard.

"I didn't say you could make noise yet." I admonished.

Lisa bit down on her lip and held back as pinched her. Letting go of her teat I buried my face back into her crotch and Lisa writhed under me trying not to make a sound. Lisa did her best but an abrupt squeak escaped her lips every now and then as I assaulted her clitoris with my tongue. In punishment I worked on her vagina harder.

While I licked her my right hand fondled and teased her breasts as my left hand groped her silky stockinged thigh. Lisa would hold her breath trying to stay quiet, then burst out with deep breathes for air only to clamp her lips shut and try again. I looked up and said "Okay, let it out. I don't want you to pass out."

Lisa let out with a burst of breath, moaning loudly. The more I worked on her the more her squeaks turned into screams. If she wasn't yelling "Oh my God!" she was screaming "OOOH YES!" I knew I was missing out last time.

She pulled hard on her wrist restraints and the small zip tie gave way snapping her free of the bed. Lisa reached down with her bound hands and gripped my hair tightly, pulling me toward her. I continued to lick and suck on her honey wet pussy, extracting more screams from her as she writhed on her bed.

Leaving her muff I sat up and roughly flipped Lisa over, manhandling her into a elbows and knees position. Sliding my legs inside hers I aligned my shaft and thrust into her. Lisa let out a sharp cry of surprise which turned to one of pleasure as I gripped her hips and started thrusting into her hard. My loins slapped into her ass and the bed rocked as much as Lisa's body. I had picked up such a pace that it was all Lisa could do to just hold on to the bed sheets and ride out the storm.

Slowly I slowed down and keeping my self deep inside her reached forward to cup her breasts in my hands. I made short sharp thrusts as bent over her until my mouth was near her neck. Clamping my lips down on her soft skin I sucked in hard. Lisa tried to shy away and yelped but I pressed down on her with the weight of my body, collapsing her to the bed.

Lisa's arms were stretched out in front of her, still bound by rope, her thighs flat against the bed. Her silky claves had wrapped up around the back of my legs and she held still as I finished my love bite. Gripping her tightly with hands and mouth I continued my short thrusts until I was sure I had left a good mark. Finally I released her to see the deep purple bruise on her neck.

I got off her, pulling out my shaft and knelling at the end of the bed. I slid my hands along her legs until I had a hold of her ankles. I pulled her feet up to my shaft.

Lisa knew what I wanted and her feet closed over my dick. Her arches cupped the base of my shaft and her toes pointed. I let go of her ankles and Lisa slid her feet up and down my penis. Her feet let go of me for a moment. Her left foot moved to my ball sack, her toes tickling my base, while the toes of her right foot slid slowly along the base of my shaft.

I gasped involuntarily as her silky feet caressed me. I caught her lips forming a smile at her small victory. Abruptly I snatched her left stocking top and yanked the stocking off her leg, the garters snapping back. I got off the bed and slid the stocking over my dick.

Lisa lay there, confused, until I took her by the hair and brought her up to her knees. He mouth was open in pain and I stuffed my nylon shaft into her mouth. I still gripped her hair as Lisa sucked me through her own stocking.

I pushed into her deeply and Lisa took it, fighting her gag reflex. I let go of her head and allowed her to freely suck my cock. Her tongue massaging me over her stocking became too much and I came into her mouth. The stocking spared her the need to swallow since I wasn't pulling out. When I was done I extracted myself and pulled the stocking off.

"Can you get out of that rope?" I asked, discarding the stocking.

"I think so." She breathed.

"Go untie your roommate. She can help you get out. And tell her thigh high stockings are okay, but next time I want her in true stockings with a garter belt." Lisa sat still on the bed as I put my clothes on and walked out of the bedroom.

Sarah was still struggling where I had left her. I knelt down to run my hands over her body. She froze as I groped her breasts, then her legs. "Well, I'd better go." I said as I ran my hands over her silky leg. "Or I may just have to fuck you again." With a final slap on her ass I walked out of the small house and drove home.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12