Big Girl Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

When the sensations subsided, I looked at Roger. He grinned at me. I looked at his member, hungrily. He smiled at me, telling me that I was going to experience it up close and personal. He quickly got a condom and put it on. I eagerly assumed the position he asked me. I was on all fours. I've always fantasized about what sex would be like. Now, I was finally going to experience it. The moment I had dreamed of was taking place. I was going to lose my virginity to Roger.

I felt my butt cheeks being spread open and felt something cold being applied between them. I smelled the unique scent of Vaseline in the air. Was Roger going to do what I thought he was going to do? He leaned over and whispered to me that he'd been having fantasies about my big girl's bottom long before he started hooking up with guys. He wanted to take me that way. As you can imagine, I was all for it. Having Roger do anything to me is just about my idea of heaven. Without further ado, we proceeded. He told me to open myself up. I did. I relaxed. I felt his cock press against my back door. I gasped when I felt his cock enter my anal cavity.

Roger placed his big hands on my hips and thrust into me. No, thrust is the wrong word. He eased his member into me. He went into my ass gently. It still hurt like hell. From where I was, I could see Hector. He smiled at me. I could tell that he was turned on by what he saw. Still, he was spectator and not a participant. As Roger slid into my hole, I felt a myriad of sensations. His hard cock sliding in and out of me, the slick lubricant all over my flesh and the intense and unforgettable feeling of having my ass invaded, though willingly! He fucked me like this for a long time. I screamed. I moaned. I panted. I begged him for more. When he pulled out of me, after going where no man had gone before, I felt abased but alive!

A little while later, all three of us sat on the couch, drinking alcohol while naked. Man, I never thought it would happen this way. That a girl like me would lose her virginity to her best friend, a guy who liked other guys. It was a memorable experience, to say the least. I spent the night with Roger and Hector, and promised myself that this was the first of many such nights.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12