Big Girls Don't Cry

Story Info
Eve has it bad for her Uncle. Will she ever get him?
1.8k words
4.15
89.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

"The smell of your skin lingers on me now. Again I let you slip away back to your hometown without so much as a kiss on the cheek. I hope you know how much I need to talk to you. I'm crying right now and I can't stop. I saw you looking at me during the gathering yesterday. Can we talk?"

CLICK

Eve sent the email and instantly started to freak out. She could see the family scorn, the headlines in the paper. She could smell the stale jail cell and hear the ridicule of her friends and neighbors. Her life was probably over but there was nothing else she could do.

Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?

Eve was head over heels in love and lust with her Uncle Seth. He was so sexy with his salt and pepper hair and tattoos. He boasted about how he worked out at the gym four days a week and at forty, he was in better shape than most of the boys her age.

Uncle Seth was funny and kind and always had fatherly advice for Eve. She could always count on him and always enjoyed the family gatherings and holidays, when she could talk and share her life with him. She guessed that she had always loved and admired him but after graduating from high school her feelings had intensified to the extent that her life was nothing but darkness ahead without him. She knew that they were meant to be together but did he? Could she convince him?

As Eve got older she had blossomed into a beautiful woman and had inherited her mother's full bosom and thick curly hair. Uncle Seth seemed to have noticed as well. She was always catching him glancing her way.

Oh, he was very much a gentleman and very discreet about it but she could always tell when he was glancing at her chest or staring just a little bit too long into her eyes when they were in the same room.

Yesterday was the impetus that drove her to finally send her email. It was desperate, poorly written and lacked any tact whatsoever. Eve was drowning and needed Uncle Seth to save her.

Everyone was getting ready to leave Eve's parent's house and head home for the weekend. Uncle Seth seemed to be glancing her way more than normal and when she went to give him a hug goodbye she felt an erection in his pants. Was that from her?? He did feel the same way about her! She tried to call him all this morning and couldn't get through. Should she drive over to his house? He lived forty-five minutes away and she didn't even know if he would be there.

"You have mail!" sounded out of her speakers.

A tear streamed down her cheek and she started to shake. It would be a rejection. She just knew it.

Eve sat looking at her screen for five minutes before she gathered up the courage to open her new message. It was from her Uncle Seth of course. She read it.

"Eve, we have to talk. Can we meet tomorrow? I'll be in your area in the morning. Please don't say anything to your parents about this. We have to set a few things straight and I apologize if you think I've led you on. How about we meet at Freedom Fighters Park, near the timberline at 9:00 am?

Uncle Seth"

Eve instantly replied back yes. This was far more then she had hoped for. He didn't sound angry and this wasn't an outright rejection of her. Eve set out her sexiest bra, top and denim skirt for tomorrow's meeting and braced herself for his possible rejection.

Somehow, though, she already felt better than she had in years. She had finally mustered up the courage to tell Uncle Seth the truth and it wasn't so bad.

In the morning, Eve showered and dressed in the clothes that she had laid out the night before and checked herself out in the mirror. Her top was a low cut frilly shirt that really showed her amazing cleavage. Her tight denim skirt accentuated her curvy hips all the more since she wore thigh high leather boots with very high heels. Eve thought she looked like a dream, and winked at her reflection before leaving her room and house.

Self-doubt started to creep in on the drive there and she had to fight back tears. She kept repeating her uncle's words from years ago. "Big girls don't cry. Big girls don't cry." Eve was not going to cry today.

Eve noticed uncle Seth's Jeep parked at the far end of the park, by a copse of trees as she pulled into the parking lot. There wasn't anyone else around.

Uncle Seth was standing by his Jeep drinking some coffee and waved to Eve as he saw her pull in. Trembling with uncertainty, Eve got out of her Mazda and walked over to her uncle.

"Uncle Seth. I'm sorry about the email. I..." Her words trailed off as she started to fight back tears again. One escaped and left a trail down her cheek as she started to tremble.

"It's ok, Sugar," He said smiling at her. "I'm not angry and you don't need to be upset."

He walked over and cleared the tear away with this hand.

At his electric touch Eve broke down and collapsed into her uncle's chest with big heaving sobs shaking uncontrollably.

"It's not ok. I'm sorry...I do love you." She sputtered out as the tears began to flow.

Uncle Seth held her tightly, stroking her hair. "It's ok, Sugar. It's ok." Over and over he told her until she stopped shaking and started to calm down.

"Let's walk and talk, shall we?" He asked pointing toward the jogging path thru the trees.

Eve nodded and they walked side by side through the wonderful, springtime woods. As they walked, Uncle Seth began to speak. "Please believe me when I tell you that I'm not angry. Also please believe me when I tell you that I'm not rejecting you. You are the most beautiful young woman that I've ever seen," he continued, "but Eve, this could never work out between us and we cannot let this continue."

"Uncle Seth," Eve responded, "I understand, I just need to get this out of me. I've been holding these feelings inside for so long. Can I just ask you one favor?" Eve said as she gazed into her uncle's wonderful green eyes.

Uncle Seth replied.

"Before I go home today, can I have just one kiss? Just one?" She pleaded. "I need to put closure to my feelings and it's the only way."

Seth coughed and looked uncomfortable as he thought about her request and turned to look at her.

"Eve," he spoke softly to her, "Just one kiss then. No one can know about this, ok? No journal writing. No anything and it ends today."

Eve nodded and moved close in front of her uncle. Suddenly everything seemed very uncomfortable and awkward. Uncle Seth seemed to be feeling the same awkwardness as they looked at one another not knowing where to put their hands or how close to stand to each other.

Eve was the one who took control of the situation and embraced her uncle, crushing her heaving breasts between them and mashing her lips into his. Uncle Seth responded passionately and they kissed like lovers for the first time. Eve parted her lips and her uncle did the same. She was surprised to feel his hands roaming over her body and lush hips. This was the moment and she wasn't going to let him get away. He did want her!

"Eve! We can't do this!" He said as he broke their embrace.

Eve placed her hand on the front of his tenting pants and dropped to her knees, right on the jogging path and yanked his kaki's down. Uncle Seth's cock sprang into view and he was not wearing underwear! Eve grabbed his cock and started to stroke him as she leaned forward taking him in her mouth.

Seth grunted in pleasure, knowing that he was beyond the point of stopping and he reached for her thick red hair. He started to thrust into her mouth as he got harder and more excited. Eve started to cry again with her uncle's cock in her mouth. Maybe fairytales do have happy endings?

With a wet plop, Uncle Seth's cock slid out of Eve's mouth and she pulled Seth down onto the jogging trail with her. She didn't give a fuck if anyone came down and saw them and she was pretty sure that Uncle Seth felt the same way.

"Get on your back, Eve." Uncle Seth demanded.

Eve looked up at him with lust filled eyes. Eve unclasped her shirt and bra offering her magnificent, wonderful breasts to him.

"Is this what you've been trying to see for all these years?" she asked him lustily, "These are all yours now."

Then Seth hiked up Eve's skirt, grinning as he found out she didn't wear underwear either and entered her with his entire length.

Uncle Seth started to drive in and out of his niece faster and faster as he leaned forward latching onto one of her thick nipples and biting down hard.

The combination of her uncle's teeth on her nipples and his cock deep inside her put her over the edge and Eve screamed in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her like the waves of an ocean.

Seth collapsed onto his busty niece and they kissed passionately again.

"I love you, Uncle Seth."

"I love you, too, Eve!" he responded, "I can't tell you how many gatherings I didn't attend because I knew you would be there or how many times I came home and masturbated with images of you in my mind."

"I need some release sugar." Uncle Seth said. Despite their animalistic fucking, he still hadn't cum yet.

Uncle Seth stood up and Eve positioned herself in front of him and wrapped her lips around his shaft and tasted herself for the first time. She was so turned on that she just had to have her uncle's sperm in her mouth.

"Please cum in my mouth Uncle Seth," she whispered back up to him and took him deep in her mouth again, sliding her full lips up and down his wonderful cock. She started to caress his balls as she sucked him still deeper into her mouth and throat. She could feel his cock twitch seconds before she tasted the first jet of his seed in her mouth. It was hot and salty and she knew that she could never go another day in her life without it.

Somehow nobody ever came down the path that morning and they were able to get dressed and back to their cars no one the wiser.

One last passionate kiss and embrace and a promise to see each other the next day and they were off.

They were playmates and lovers and Valentines, sharing their secret words until the end of their days.

The END sethp!

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers