Big Hard Muscle

Story Info
Wife re-discovers the results of her husband's workout.
1.8k words
4.14
91.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
121 Followers

Jeff climbed up the stairs quietly, hoping to get to the shower without waking Marci. For the past few months she'd complained every time she caught him exercising instead of doing projects on her ever-growing list of home improvements. He tried to convey that with the craziness of his job and the house renovations, fitness was the only thing that kept him sane, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

He made it to the top of the stairs. A few more steps and he'd be in the bathroom where he could claim he was just about to take his morning shower. Suddenly, however, the door to the bedroom burst open and Marci appeared with her hands on her hips.

"You've been sneaking down to the basement to lift weights again, haven't you?" she demanded.

Caught at the top of the stairs in his gym shorts and tank top, he decided to forget about trying denial and went straight to appeasement. "You know I have cut back a lot, but it was a really stressful week at work and I just needed to get it out of my system."

"Well," she continued sternly, "if you don't want me to sell your weight set at the next yard sale, you'd better prove that it was worth it."

Surprised by the lack of screaming but still indignant at her harsh words, he asked, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"If you're taking all that time working out, you'd better have results," she insisted. "I expect to see some big hard muscles."

"You're kidding?" he managed to stammer. These days, they barely took time to say hello. He couldn't remember the last time she had flirted in any way, much less complimented his body.

"I am NOT kidding! I expect to see some serious improvement to justify your workout time. Biceps! Now!" she demanded.

Not really knowing where this could be going, Jeff flexed his arm to show a nice-sized bulge.

"Maybe looks somewhat big." She stepped forward, wrapped her hands around his upper arm and squeezed fiercely. "Now this time, flex like you mean it!"

Furious at her attitude and demands, now he flexed his arm with the full strength of his anger, creating ripples of muscles. His bicep muscle expanded the top of his arm into a solid ball of fury while his triceps muscles flared the bottom of his arm. The sudden expansion forced her hands apart, since her fingertips could no longer meet around the seventeen-inch circumference of his arm.

"Now that's what I call hard," she proclaimed.

She changed her nasty grip on his arm to cup her hand around the full roundness of his engorged bicep muscle, resting her fingertips in the well-defined corrugations at its edges, and her scowl softened into a smile.

"When I woke up and saw you were out of bed, I was initially angry that you were probably working out in the basement, but then I started remembering how much fun we used to have when you would show me your muscles. You definitely look even more buff than the last time you posed for me. In fact, I bet your arms are bigger around than my legs."

To emphasize the point, she pulled up the hem of her nightgown. Her shapely thighs traveled upwards to the sleek fabric of tiny white panties which barely covered the mound of her sex. His gaze hungrily traveled over the curve of her hips to her slim waist.

Letting the soft material fall again, she stepped back into her stern character.

"Now we need to get rid of that shirt," she insisted as she pulled off his tank top to reveal the solid slabs of muscle on his chest and abdomen. "Maybe you have gotten bigger," she admitted, but still demanded, "Let's see the flex."

Curling his shoulders forward, he tensed his chest, popping his muscles into high relief. His pecs bulged into fist-sized mounds with more size and definition than most men dream about even for their biceps. They were a significant handful for Marci as she gave them a playful squeeze.

"Damn, babe, your pecs are really big and hard. You keep this up and soon you'll have pecs bigger than my boobs."

She pulled off the nightgown over her head and dropped it to the floor. With mock seriousness, she inspected her chest. She cupped her hands underneath her lusciously full breasts and gave them a few upward jiggles to officially verify their heft.

Flashing a smile, she proclaimed, "Sorry, honey, I guess I got a little carried away with my praise. Even a cartoon superhero couldn't have pecs as big as these girls."

"One more thing to check," she continued.

She slid her hands behind the waistband of his gym shorts and underwear to surround his cock, which was already solidly erect from her sexy teasing this morning.

"Oh my goodness," she exclaimed with feigned innocence. "This is the biggest and hardest muscle of all! It's so much bigger than my sweet little pussy that it couldn't possibly fit all the way inside... but I sure would like to try," she added with a wink, as she pulled him into the bedroom.

Jeff was a little stunned by the sudden turn of events but was smart enough to play along. Besides, he needed the relief her still-sexy body could provide as his balls started tingling with the stirrings of arousal.

Are you sure? was a question that rattled through his brain yet never left his lips.

"Come here," she cooed. The fingers of one of her hands clutched the waistband of his undershorts which left him little choice. When he was at the foot of the bed she turned him around. "Now sit."

"I know what you're thinking," she admitted as the soft fingers of both hands lowered the front of his undershorts and revealed his bulging, throbbing cock. "All of those sexy infomercials with heavily muscled men and bikini-clad women have taken their toll. You don't mind, do you?"

It was a rhetorical question and she didn't wait for his feeble nod before she lowered to her knees. He hadn't recalled this kind of excitement since their honeymoon. He sat there stunned a few more moments before the next phase of his workout started.

Jeff was already erect but when he felt the sensation of her hot mouth encompassing much of his girth, lips compressed as they moved up and down, his body shuddered with slight spasms of delight.

"Oh sweetheart," he moaned.

She giggled like a schoolgirl with his cock in her mouth and he loved how the vibrations teased him even more. Jeff's hands cupped the back of her head as he actively, but gently, fucked her face.

The wet warmth of her mouth after several weeks of inattention felt wondrous. The friction provided by her partially closed mouth and puckered lips only added to his pleasure. His cock swelled to a new size as she sucked him hard.

Her lips slowly moved up and down his swollen organ, mouth sucking and tongue swirling. He especially loved it when her mouth slid back up and she licked the smooth, bulbous tip. His balls surged with excitement as the pressure increased.

After her mouth pulled off she said in an encouraging tone, "Don't lose it, I want to feel your big cock pounding inside of my tight and very wet pussy."

A moment later the panties were gone and she was climbing on for a ride to her ecstasy. As she straddled his lap her right hand steadied his cock, Then all at once he felt her pussy widening to accept him. As Jeff's right arm encircled her waist his left one coiled around her neck.

His hips thrust upwards, driving his cock deeper inside of her wetness. She cried out as he forced himself deeper. Inch by amazing inch Jeff plunged into her center, his thick organ spearing into her juicy cunt.

Her flowing heat soaked his erection as they both lost themselves in the moment. Her cries and his groans filled the room as he used his considerable strength to pummel his cock into her core. Her body rocked and writhed as she savored the size of his manhood which filled her so completely.

"Oh Jeff, so good," she moaned at one point.

They increased the pace as their arousal heightened. As she gasped for breath her body lifted up and down at the same time as he drove upwards into her. Her cunt was soaked and it wasn't long before it trickled down his jerking scrotum.

"You weren't kidding," he breathlessly whispered as perspiration began seeping from his still-overheated body.

He really wanted her, needed her, and he wanted to impress his wife with how powerful his body really was. He decided this wasn't the best position to display his true strength.

Jeff picked his wife up. Her shapely legs immediately wrapped around his waist and her open mouth covered his, their tongues eagerly swirling around in a deep, passionate kiss. It continued for several moments until the need for air forced their mouths to separate.

Jeff rammed his cock into her wet, hot pussy repeatedly and at a brisk pace as she cried out in utter delight. Her pussy felt wonderful as it tightly wrapped around his juice-soaked cock.

Definitely impressed she decided, "You really are strong."

Their coupling continued for several more minutes. It wasn't long after that before her jerking form erupted in an orgasm.

"Oh god! Yes! Oh Jeff!" her voice weakly yet urgently communicated just before the orgasm claimed her.

He pounded into her cunt as her body twitched in uncontrollable spasms of ecstasy in his arms, perky boobs compressed against his chest. She moaned and writhed as intense sensations rippled through her lithe form.

Jeff felt the rush of wetness as it surrounded and soaked his driving hardness. A few moments later the surge of physical activity in her quieted and this was when he recognized the climax had passed.

"That was awesome," she whispered.

But Jeff wasn't done quite yet.

As he changed to slow, long strokes, he asked, "Can I work out whenever I want to?"

His wife briefly chuckled. "If it helps you to do what you just did to me, absolutely."

Jeff playfully slapped her firm ass and resumed fucking her at a rapid rate. A minute or two later she was climbing toward another climax just as the cum in Jeff's balls was boiling.

When her body erupted with another climax he was on the verge of his own. As her pussy constricted around his organ her orgasm pulled him with her. Jeff grunted aloud as his wildly tingling balls gave way, cock ejaculating powerful ropes of thick cum deeply into her womb.

They were both spent as they climbed back into bed, sharing small kisses as they cuddled.

"So you're okay with me working out?" he questioned, wondering if her words spoken in the heat of passion still expressed her true feelings.

"Uhm-hmm," she agreed as she smiled widely. "Need a workout partner?"


[Editing and co-author credits to AsylumSeeker for editing the first half of this story and then taking my characters and writing their sex scene.]

curl4ever
curl4ever
121 Followers