Big Hero Sex

Story Info
GoGo and Honey celebrate Hiro's eighteenth birthday.
3.1k words
4.6
52.9k
101

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

On the eve of his eighteenth birthday, Hiro Hamada took a cab back to the Lucky Cat Cafe, sleeping in his old bed once again, eating hot wings once again, letting Aunt Cass fuss over him just like old times. The past four years had netted him a doctorate—the first of three, he planned—and an additional foot in height, but otherwise, not much had changed.

Sure, he occasionally saved the city from the Everwraith or had a team-up with Sunfire, but he didn't feel much different from the fourteen-year-old boy he'd been those first few months after Tadashi's death. He was confident, but he'd always been confident. He'd go for hours at a time not thinking about it, but then it was like he'd brushed a bruised arm against something. He'd think gone.

"Hiro?" Honey Lemon called up the stairs, prompting Hiro to sit up in his bed. He still wore yesterday's clothes; when Honey came up, she found him sitting on the edge of the bed, his rumpled jeans and wrinkled shirt screaming that they'd been slept in. "Oh, hey Hiro. Happy birthday!"

"Thanks." He gave his neck a crack. "Guess you heard about Aunt Cass's famous birthday boy feasts?"

"Oh? No, I'm not here for any amount of bacon. Vegetarian." Grabbing the sliding door, which Hiro had left cracked last night for ventilation, she shifted it back and forth. "May I come in?"

"Sure. Mi casa es su casa."

Honey smiled at his knowledge of Spanish, one of the four languages he'd picked up his years at college. She came in, tip-toeing around like a giraffe on roller skates before seeing his room wasn't the pigsty she was used to from college boys. Then, confidently and smoothly, she bristled her way to sit down on the bed with him.

"So. Birthday selfie?" she asked, drawing out her phone.

Hiro knew there was no fighting her on this. He batted at his bedhead, trying to get it slightly presentable, then rubbed some crud from his eyes. "Why not?"

She pulled close to him, her warm cheek pressing into his light stubble. Even with his growth spurt, she still had a few inches on him. He felt her chin against his jaw when it jogged with her smile. He gave the camera a slightly weary grin and let himself be blinded by the flash. Honey typed out a quick caption before Instagramming it, then the phone disappeared into her purse once more.

"Eighteen!" Honey enthused. "Four years. It's crazy we've known each other so long. I mean, I know everything about you!"

"Not everything..."

"Oh, enough," she reiterated, pursing her lips and nestling her bird-like arms down into her lap, clearly sitting on several examples she had learned would be too awkward to share. Hiro conceded the point with a slight nod. She'd been there the first time he'd gotten drunk, babysitting him with Baymax until he'd gone through several rounds of recreational vomiting. "So, what're your B-day plans? Anything exciting!?"

"Nah. I think just a quiet day with Aunt Cass and Mochi. And you guys of course. Watch some movies, pack down some grub, maybe do a little work if the insomnia bug strikes again. Nothing major."

"Hiro, you're eighteen! You can drink! Buy a fish! Vote!"

"I couldn't buy a fish before?" Hiro wondered.

Honey shot up, twisting to the side. With her platform heels she towered over him, but her golden hair was so long that its ends fell down right into his line of sight. He watched it catch the light for a moment before meeting her eyes, even bigger behind the lens of her overwhelming glasses.

"Hiro, don't take this the wrong way, but I've noticed—you don't have much of a social life."

"I'm inventing robots! And saving the city! I mean, it's not like Fred or Wasabi get out much either."

Honey's lips quirked. Yes, Hiro could hear her thoughts, hold them up as sterling examples of the well-adjusted. "I... invent things and do Avengers stuff too. I'm still social!"

"I'm not sure having a hundred thousand Facebook friends counts."

"Instagram, Hiro. Only my grandma uses Facebook." Her long legs teetering again, Honey threw herself back down next to Hiro. "Be honest, Hiro. Do you have many friends who don't fight crime with you?"

"Of course I do!"

"And who aren't robots?"

Hiro's eyebrows shot up. "You don't like robots now?"

"They're a little obliged to like you, don't you think, since you built them?"

He sighed. "Okay. I get the point. If you want me to go with you to a party-"

"That's not it. Although I will let you know if I see anything come up on TwoSquared. Hiro, you're eighteen. And you've done a lot of great things and have a lot of people who care about you, but Hiro—have you ever been kissed?"

"I, uh—yeah, loads of times. I mean, I'm a superhero! Chicks dig that!"

"Hiro..."

"I mean, the helmet does kinda get in the way and... secret identity... but if I had to be kissed, I mean really had to, I could make that happen!"

She put her hand on his thigh, her touch the same as ever, tapering and delicate. "Alright, Hiro, alright. I'm a poor college student and I can't afford to really get you anything for your birthday, but... maybe this'll be alright."

There was suddenly something in Hiro's throat as he noticed how really nice Honey's lipstick looked. "Hey, hey, uh, you don't have to do that if you don't... want... to..."

Honey came at him, lips pursed, her motion slow and graceful for once. Hiro felt someone else, someone suave and cool, opening his mouth as their lips met, moving in simple counterpoint to the soft meeting of their skin. Honey's hand came up to his face—fingers slender and mild as they ran down his cheek.

His own hands very gently came up, hovering from her skirt to her cardigan until he was holding her face, doing the work of pulling them closer together for her, his tongue in her mouth now, hers in his, something hot and electric between them somewhere. Their chests met as they seemed to embrace, her small breasts against his slender musculature, his hands now on her back, feeling her birdlike bones through her clothes and skin. He felt hers on his shoulders, like she was holding on as he kept kissing her, kissing her, kissing her...

"I just got you a gift card," GoGo said.

Hiro found himself jumping back—his tongue out of Honey's mouth—to see GoGo in the doorway. She bumped the slider a ways open with her hips. "Tomago!"

"Yeah. Happy birthday. Nice work getting to first base."

Honey sprang up. "I have to go!" She wiped at her mouth with the back of her fist, horrified to find her lipstick smudged. "I'll see you at the Institute! And you, GoGo."

"I've never been kissed either, if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas," GoGo said sardonically.

Honey fled like she'd disturbed a beehive.

Hiro looked at GoGo. His lips felt wet. "It's okay if you got me a gift card."

"Now I feel a little weird. Clearly the accepted eighteenth birthday present is a tongue down the throat. And I thought you liked Olive Garden." She flashed a twenty-five-dollar gift card at him.

"I do like Olive Garden," he assured her; as always, Hiro was vaguely intimidated by GoGo while also vaguely wanting to please her.

She was a head shorter than Honey Lemon, but as if there were some ratio of girl-parts to be maintained, that height had gone into width. Her hips and thighs curved dangerously, packed with powerful muscle, as did the biceps of her svelte arms and—Hiro usually tried not to notice-her bust. Between the busted zipper of her leather half-jacket, a tight T-shirt turned her breasts into pointed beauties, made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

GoGo seemed to consider this, blowing a bubble from her ever-present gum, popping it, sucking it back between her dark lips. Her narrow eyes regarded him animatedly. "I love Olive Garden."

"Good. That's good. I could take you sometime-"

"I don't need a man to go to Olive Garden," she interrupted.

"I wasn't saying-"

"It's my gift card, though, so it'd make sense for you to use it on me. If you wanted to go to Olive Garden. You know... with someone."

Hiro was hopelessly confused and he didn't even like Olive Garden that much. "Okay."

GoGo gave her T-shirt a quick tug, making her breasts jut out. She saw how Hiro looked away. A cocky grin quirked her face. "If you don't like Olive Garden, you can just say so."

"I like Olive Garden!" he cried, exasperated.

"I don't believe you."

Hiro moved to get up off the bed. "What are we even talking-"

Moving fast and certain, GoGo was across the room, at his chest, shoving him back down. "I think I'll keep the gift card."

Hiro blinked, feeling like he'd suddenly heard a rattlesnake... rattle. "Okay."

"I'll get you something else for your eighteenth."

"You don't have to."

"Oh no, Hiro-" Her eyes regarded him more coolly than ever. "I want to."

And, with a cocky smile, she raised her shirt over her pink-tipped breasts, letting them jiggle freely in the air.

Hiro couldn't look away for all the tea in China. His paralyzed eyes flew all over her naked breasts as GoGo thrust them higher. He was staring so hard, she could almost feel his touch...

GoGo pulled her shirt back down. "Anyway, your weird mom's probably done making you breakfast now. If you hurry, you can beat off in the shower before your bacon get cold. Laters."

She disappeared out the door.

"I don't... in the shower..." Hiro said distantly.

***

Hiro showered, shaved, and ate breakfast (and nothing else) before joining Honey and GoGo on the bus back to the university. Amazing, Hiro thought, how they'd saved the city a dozen times but still none of them could afford so much as a scooter.

For whatever reason, the bus was mostly deserted. Hiro sat in the back, Honey next to him, while GoGo sat in the middle of the bus. The moment she sat down, her head was against the window and she conked out with an obnoxious snore, barely drowned out by the noise of the bus's big diesel engine.

"So," Honey said after the initial jolt of motion, "is she going to tell?"

"Who? About what?"

Honey's big eyes took surprisingly little time to roll. "GoGo! About the kiss!"

"Oh, that."

"That? It was an hour ago! Your first kiss ever!"

"Yeah," Hiro said. "It was nice."

He stared out the window.

Honey elbowed him in the ribs. "Well!?"

"Oh, of course she's not going to tell, Honey. She's your friend, our friend. And besides, it's not like she even cares."

Honey was staring at him. She angrily adjusted some of her hair behind her headband. "She didn't kiss you, did she?"

"What? No, of course not! She's not even—we don't even-"

"Then why are you acting so weird?"

"Why are you acting so weird?" Hiro fired back. "We kissed, once, and now you're acting like you're my girlfriend or something!"

And that was the kind of sentence Hiro instantly regretted.

Honey lowered her glasses, staring at him over the magenta rims. "I'm sorry, how many kisses would it take to be your girlfriend? Hypothetically speaking, since I don't want to be your girlfriend."

"It wasn't even-"

"Not that I don't want to be your girlfriend, I mean, not that anyone wouldn't want to be your girlfriend, if they were a girl, you're a really great guy!" Honey did not want to insult Hiro on his birthday, even if he was being impossible. "But if-"

"It wasn't a real kiss!" Hiro saw Honey huff in dismay. "I mean, it was a real kiss, but it was just platonic! I don't expect you to hop into bed with me or-" Another bad kind of sentence.

"It would be nice to be asked!"

"You want me to ask you to..."

Honey poked her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Well, clearly not. But you know what I mean."

Hiro laughed in her face. "Sorry, sorry—I would love to hop into bed with you."

"Thank you."

"And honestly, me and GoGo, we didn't kiss."

"Thank you."

"She just gave me a gift card to Olive Garden. Twenty-five dollars."

Honey's sudden smile fell. "So, does she expect you to take her there?"

"I doubt it... I could take the whole gang there..."

"No, twenty-five dollars, that's not enough for five people. Two entrees, appetizers, drinks, dessert, that comes out to about twenty-three dollars!"

Hiro blinked. "Does everyone love Olive Garden but me?"

"That was a great gift, Hiro. A wonderful gift. I should've gotten you something like that."

"It's just a gift card," Hiro assured her.

"She spent money on you, Hiro. Do you know how hard that is for a college student?"

"Really, I think she may have regifted me."

"Hiro, I'm taking back my gift!"

"You... can do that?"

"And getting you something better!"

"A fifty-dollar gift card to Olive Garden?"

As fast as ever, Honey Lemon unzipped his pants and drew out his cock.

Hiro had no idea how to react. He was sitting with his backpack on his knees, so Honey putting her hand in her lap went undetected, especially with no one sitting anywhere nearby. Still, he froze up. They were in public. There were people right outside the bus window, flying by as it went down its route. He almost wanted her to stop, but if he wanted her to stop, why had his dick gotten so hard, so fast?

The half-mast he'd sprouted being flashed by GoGo was now back with a vengeance, and Honey's soft small hand lightly gripping his cock was felt heavenly. It was the first time he'd been touched there by anyone but himself.

"Uh," Hiro said smartly. "Uhh. Uhh."

Honey tittered. She couldn't help but enjoy his reaction, seeing his eyes trying to bulge out of their sockets, his cock jerking in her hand like it was about to explode.

"Like my gift, huh?" Honey grinned.

Hiro sheepishly averted his eyes from her; down to her hand somehow wrapped around his rigid cock. "I like it a lot."

"You don't have to feel guilty about it, Hiro. If you like it, you like it."

"I like it," Hiro repeated. He didn't think he'd be able to say much else for a while. A long while.

"I'm your friend, Hiro." Her hand started a slow pump of his dick. Like she was a blind woman feeling it out. "I'm always here to help you. With anything you might need." Her hand pumped again, a little faster. Hiro let out a choked sigh. "Especially on your special day. With your boy-needs."

"Honey..." So he was able to say something.

"Your birthday-boy needs..." Faster, just a little bit faster. "Just relax, Hiro. I'll take care of you."

Hiro's head tilted back as Honey stroked up and down his shaft, at first skimming lightly over his hardening flesh, then tightening her grip. Almost involuntarily, Hiro's hips jerked up into the embrace of her fingers. Honey's mouth fell open as she realized he was fucking her fist, the naughty boy. But then, she was a naughty girl...

She wondered, suddenly, if he was thinking of GoGo. Cool, confident GoGo. She doubted it, but didn't care if he did. Wherever his thoughts were, his dick was in her hand. She'd like to see GoGo top that!

"Honey!" Hiro groaned.

It was just loud enough to wake GoGo.

Annoyed, she glanced back, not able to see much of the two over the seats. But in the reflection of the window glass, she could see a hard cock and a fast-traveling hand.

Well, someone has the bigness, GoGo thought to herself.

Honey agreed. Staring at Hiro's big dick, she was fascinated by how her hand pushed and pulled at his foreskin, how the color of his cockhead changed subtly and the veins in his shaft thrummed against her palm. She leaned down for a closer look and Hiro's eyes rolled back in his head, thinking she was about to go down on him. It was too much for his innocent young mind.

"I'm gonna come!" he whimpered.

Honey looked fearfully at the raging head of his cock, a bullet of precum in the slit, already spilling out into her stroking hand. She had a vision of herself after he came; cum all over her. "Don't come on my glasses!"

Hiro had seen enough porn to make an intuitive leap. "Then open your mouth!"

GoGo couldn't hear their whispering, but could see Honey Lemon open her mouth wide, push her tongue out, and fold it over her lower lip. Honey Lemon sucks dicks, GoGo thought in abject surprise. She might as well have been thinking about Mickey Mouse for all the sense it made.

Hiro held himself rigid, his back arched so that his prick shot above his loins, his backpack nearly falling off his knees and exposing them to the entire bus. His chin rested on his breastbone as he looked down at Honey's head, his throbbing cock just a few inches below it—she was going to suck his cock.

His cum muscled powerfully out of his dick, spurting straight up over Honey's curled tongue and into her mouth. She moaned with joy, beating out shot after shot from him, taking it all in her mouth. GoGo saw everything in the reflection—his creamy seed rushing across the inch between the two, streamers of the stuff running over Honey's tongue, frothy ribbons coating her lips. She gulped and swallowed and Hiro poured more into her. And she milked him dry.

When he was done, his cock empty but still stubbornly hard, Honey looked up at him. She showed him her open mouth, all the cum she'd taken for him, neatly packed away between her lips. A strand of it even hung from her palate like a stalactite. He just had time to memorize the sight before she threw her head back and swallowed.

Prying her other hand off her skirt, Honey tucked him away again, zipped him up, and straightened up to the headrest. All was quiet, all was normal.

"That was yummier than Olive Garden," she said, and collapsed against his shoulder in a fit of giggles. He let her rest her head there the rest of the way to the institute.

All while GoGo quietly seethed.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers