Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 02

Story Info
Crew returns to swimming pool and showers for cfnm scene.
9.2k words
4.63
21.9k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had two-weeks of vacation and Monica planned to make the most of it. She never asked what his real job was, and she probably would have been surprised had she known. What if she found out that he was an undercover cop; what if she discovered that he came to Donkey Productions with an eye on busting them? The fact was that he did not bust them. Him being a cop might not even be a deal-breaker. Perversion cannot be faked, and Monica knew that James fit the Donkey profile to the letter. She now had two weeks to exploit his gigantic sword for the benefit of her company.

Monica wasn't sure if Tim - lover, business partner and actor - could carry a picture on his own. While he was certainly proficient in the sexual arts, he had a six-inch penis, which was not typical of Donkey males. He was adorably cute, his cock was always rock-hard, and he seemed as if he had the right sort of kink inside of him, all of which worked in his favor, but why take a chance? Why not pair him with James, who was a proven winner, with a track record of success? Sales of Fire Hose had gone through the roof. The initial order of six hundred copies would soon run out. Website traffic was up and had already attracted the attention of new advertisers. While Roland's marketing and distribution skill certainly helped, James' fourteen-inch appendage deserved some of the credit.

Monica did a re-think. There would be two stars. She had to be delicate when explaining it to Tim. After all, he was a partner in the business. But Tim and James got on well. Monica would tell him that they only had James for two weeks, so it was either use him or lose him. The hope was that Tim would prove that he could carry a film on his own; after which he'd go solo, and James' departure would not be missed. The pressure was on Monica to make the right decision on script, casting, direction, and fetish, to give Tim the best chance of success. And boy, did she have a surprise for little Tim. If he were expecting fun and games he would be in for a rude awakening. But wasn't that the Donkey way?

That's how The Naked Adventures of Little Tim became Big Jim and Little Tim.

Kristy had mixed feelings. She whooped with joy when James handed her a copy of Fire Hose, playing it repeatedly. She asked James if she could show it to her friends. After all, he did gay stuff and got reamed with a dildo, among other things, and most heterosexual males might feel threatened at having their girlfriend's friends see that, especially as they'd be drinking, making lewd and suggestive comments, and generally raising the embarrassment level to new heights. How would James feel if they met him at home, having witnessed all of his perversions? James didn't care; in fact, it would be a turn-on. Maybe they'd be more open to having him perform for them. That was the answer Kristy expected.

Not thrilled at missing out on a vacation, she'd console herself with another Donkey Productions video featuring her man. At least she'd have more stimulation in her ongoing quest for the perfect orgasm. Kristy had been concerned about Mr. Penis' reaction to Jane's short, tight dress in the psychiatrist scene, but James explained to her that he wasn't any harder for Jane than he was for the others, his boner was for the dress, not the person, and besides, Jane hated him. And remember the guy with the eleven-inch cock who got homo with James in the shower and who wrestled naked with him in Jane's office? That was her real-life stable boy, so fourteen-inches meant nothing to her.

*****

The first day's shoot was once again at the health club. Pete grumbled, as expected, so Monica agreed to do it on a Sunday morning. The club didn't open until noon on Sundays, so if they got an early 6:00 AM start they'd have at least five hours. Now that she had two lead actors, Monica had enough material and star power for an hour and fifty minute DVD, so her initial plan of releasing it as a stream-only product for the website was discarded. Her imagination had worked overtime on this script. She already had three scenes written. She might need a fourth, but lately she had been kept awake at night by all the endless, devious, fetish possibilities, which continually raced through her mind and gave her no peace. A fourth scene would be easy to script. An 'elephant walk' had been floating around in her brain for days. Monica had mentioned it to Jane, and the poor girl laughed so hard she nearly peed her pants. Monica delegated the scene construction to the mini-skirted tease with the long legs. She'd need at least five big dicks to pull it off, with six-inch Tim bringing up the rear. Shaking his cut butt at the camera. Maybe she'd even let Jane do the casting. She was one crazy bitch. Hell, they were all crazy bitches. If not, there'd be no Donkey Productions. Only crazy bitches could do what they did for a living.

Everyone had to be ready to go at six; there'd be no time to waste. They'd begin at the swimming pool, and just like before, there were eight young men, the same ones who had raped Wendy the swim instructor in that memorable scene from Fire Hose. Hiring them proved easy. Five were Tim's friends, and boys his age like to boast, which meant they probably knew Tim was banging the director. What eighteen-year-old boy would pass up an opportunity to be ordered around by an 'easy' woman, who would tell them to strip nude and fuck or masturbate, who used dirty words as currency? They might even think they'd have a chance for some action. Didn't Tim just have a foursome with the three horny, older ladies who ran the film company? Maybe they'd get off seeing them naked and...well, the possibilities were endless. Just to be safe, Monica increased their pay. They'd now receive $75 each for getting naked and having an orgasm - not a bad deal. They got to fuck a cute redhead the last time. They wouldn't be working with females today, and they probably wouldn't like that, but the extra money would ease the pain.

Olivia had recruited the other two boys, and she promised Monica that she would be able to deliver them again; they had a real blast working on Fire Hose. Monica never asked Olivia how she was able to find two eighteen-year-olds who looked like they were fifteen and were willing to work in a Donkey Productions video. She assumed that those succulent thirty eights she packed up top had something to do with it. The male cast was set, and the female casting proved to be easy too, as we'll soon discover. Sometimes it just works out that way.

The film crew had set up and was ready to go by 5:45. It was the same five-girl outfit: three cameras, one sound, and one all-purpose technician. James, Tim, and his five friends were also on time. Olivia had pulled into the parking lot at 5:55, with her two recruits in tow. After instructing them to strip down and leave their clothes in a locker, they joined the other naked males that were hanging by the pool.

"Sorry we're late," Olivia said to Monica. Her smile spoke volumes.

Monica glared. "Two orgasms each," Olivia said. "I swear, both last night, nothing since. They're horny and ready to go"

"You couldn't wait until after?"

"I had to sweeten the deal, you know? You would not believe those munchkins. They're like animals. They are one hundred percent bi. They took turns fucking me, and we were just lying around. One cum only, because I knew that you would need them, but they were getting hard again. So I tried to kill the mood. I told them it would really turn me on if they went down on each other."

"And?"

"They did! Those little munchkins...who knew? So that was their second orgasm. But they were still horny, and so was I, but I told them we had to work today so we called it a night. So we were taking a shower, getting cleaned up...and...you're not going to believe this..."

What?"

"They asked me to pee on them, so I sprayed them! They're like little wild animals."

Monica always reflected and took stock before the first scene on the first day of a shoot. It never ceased to amaze her how casual men could be about being nude in front of clothed women. She had eight young penises here - excuse me, eight men - and they were all so casual about being naked. The female crew was either too busy or too jaded to notice. Monica never took for granted the strange situations that her work seemed to get her into. Maybe that was the source of her feverish, late-night insomnia. Eight young boys, their still developing penises learning about the complexities of life, just standing there as natural as can be - they were putty in her hand, shapeless pieces of clay she could mold into anything she desired. It was moments like these that provided the fuel for her sleepless nights. She imagined herself being ravaged by a swarm of naked boys. A cock in her mouth, a cock in her cunt, a line forming to service her; others masturbating, overcome by sexual fire, unwilling to wait their turn and, finally, some man-on-man action, their little penises looking like fountain pens as they inserted them into their buddy's mouth. So young, so young; Monica would be their teacher, their mother, their security blanket. She'd have a harem, an endless supply of naked young boys following her around, catering to her every whim. Masturbation classes. Girls wearing short skirts would enter and sit down in front of the naked boys. Monica would monitor the penises to gauge their reactions, spanking them if didn't meet her expectations...

Monica snapped back to reality, reminding herself that the naked boys working today were men. They were eighteen, not fifteen; they just looked young. They were all hardened sex pros by now. They were not innocents. It was time to get to work.

Monica approached the men, eyes locked on their equipment, but this time it wasn't sexual. The expectation was that they would all be in different stages of arousal. She could have instructed the softies to play with themselves and get boned up, had it mattered. Some directors would have done that, but she preferred the real-life situation. Naked boys at a swim class need not be erect. Monica knew if she needed an erection she could count on her two stars. They were permanently erect. And if anyone needed further motivation, she could always have Olivia show off her cleavage, but hopefully it wouldn't be necessary. That could wait until scene number two.

Monica thanked the boys for their willingness to work for Donkey Productions and she thanked them for their bravery; obviously it wasn't easy to do what she was having them do. She would try and make everything go as smoothly as possible. And seeing the demands she was putting on them, there'd be an extra $20 at the end of the day if everything went well. Flush with money, it was easy to be generous. She had even doubled James's daily salary to $400, although he was such an excitable puppy dog she probably could have gotten him for free.

Monica got Tim and James off to the side and gave them some last-minute instructions. James had the role of swim coach and Tim was one of the students, along with the seven other boys. James didn't like to know beforehand what was going to happen; he preferred spontaneity, and after his performance in Fire Hose, who could argue. Tim was convinced to do the same. It added to the excitement. In Monica they trusted.

"You're at an all-boy's school, so swimming naked is normal. However, the girl's school down the road is going to use your pool today, as theirs is being renovated. So you have to be gone by a certain time. All we're doing in this scene is setting the stage for what comes next. The only purpose is to show off cock. James, you're a former swimmer. Take them through some stretching exercises, whatever...I'll let you know when it's time to go in the water."

"Any dialogue?"

"Say whatever you want. We'll add a voiced-over narration, like last time. That worked out well. Now, here's the subplot."

"This ought to be good." Tim smiled at James.

"Just wait," she said. "You know I got something up my sleeve. I don't want to spoil the surprise...unless you really want to know."

"No, that's okay. It wouldn't be Donkey without the surprise," said James, smiling at Tim.

"Now Tim, you've got six inches and James has fourteen, so you're jealous. I expect that you'll both be at six and fourteen when I need it." Monica looked down. "Tim, no problem: I see you're already there." Monica was very professional, but damn; little Tim had been giving her some great sex. She wore a white bra and white panties under her clothes; Tim's favorite. She held out hope that by days end he'd be removing them.

"Want me to stroke it? I can get to fourteen real easy, if you need me to." At the moment James was hovering between twelve and thirteen.

"Uh, not right now. I'm certain you'll get hard. But wait...wait, let me think. I don't want you hard for your entrance. Maybe you should go put some ice on your cock or something. I think I want the pendulum swing. Yeah, that's what I want, the pendulum. I want swinging. I want to see that fucking thing swing like a grandfather clock. Soften it up, big boy. You think you can do that for little old Monica?"

James nodded.

"But as I was saying: Tim, you're jealous because your cock is a lot smaller than James'. And James, you're secretly gay, and you long for Tim. You'll be doing some hands-on instruction...no not down there, you idiot. Listen to me; remember how Wendy had her hands on your arms and chest during the backstroke? I mean stuff like that."

"Gotcha."

"I will be giving instructions as we go along, so remember not to look at me." Monica called the other boys over and told them to follow James' lead as well as her instructions. She took a deep breath. There was so much to do, so much to worry about. Where was Olivia?

Monica told the big-breasted woman to stand by the pool entrance, where the penises, but not the camera, would be able to see her. It was an insurance policy to guard against flaccidity. Monica didn't need erections, but a little penis stirring wouldn't hurt. She would love to have thrown them a curve ball and have the twelve young girls stand by the entrance too, but they were told to be on the set at 8:30. That might have been a mistake, but maybe not; girls need more time to look their best.

The scene began with the eight boys horsing around by the pool. Plenty of cock shots; Monica had the cameras in position to capture everything. She told the boys to do whatever they wanted. They could jump off the diving board, they could swim a lap, they could stand around the water's edge, they could slap each other, they could wrestle, they could suck cock...no wait; that last one was only in her mind. "Just be natural," she told them. "Don't think about the camera, and whatever you do," she said, pointing at Olivia, "do not look over at her. That woman is evil. She will corrupt your morals. But she has big fucking tits!" The boys relaxed. Monica smiled.

Eventually the horseplay stopped. Two swimmers who were in the pool climbed out, and the boys got serious and lined up in a row. It was time for roll call.

James made his entrance into the pool area. Damn, that James was a pro. Monica issued a secret prayer of thanks. Against all odds he had somehow managed to control his wild beast, and it was actually closer to being soft than hard. An idea occurred to Monica that the scene might work better in slow motion.

James had nailed it! The pendulum swing; eleven, maybe eleven and a half inches of meat was swinging back and forth between his legs in cadence with his steps. It was poetry in motion. Monica was now glad that the girls weren't arriving until 8:30; had they been here a fourteen-inch lead pipe would have been sticking straight up, with no chance of sway. James was so erect so often that it was easy to forget what his cock looked like when it hung down. His shaft was thick; Jane had been right. It really did look like delicatessen salami hanging from a hook. Monica's instincts told her that this made the scene, right here. What a dramatic entrance!

James faced the students and reminded them that they needed to stretch before swimming, so with hands on hips they all began to lean from one side to another. Jumping jacks would be so obligatory that Monica didn't want to include it, but Jane reminded her when they were working on the script that the sight of cocks flapping up and down was a real crowd pleaser, so she relented. And once James found out that Jane liked jumping jacks...well, you can figure out the rest. The jumping motion also had an unintended effect. Monica didn't know why, but everyone's cock seemed to stiffen during the exercise. Maybe it was the sensation of the bouncing and the lift, although in James' case, he was probably thinking about pleasing Jane.

Leave it to the swim instructor to get the stiffest erection. By the time the jumping jacks were over a fourteen-inch flagpole was waving at the boys. James' secret, gay crush angle just got more credible. This would have been a good time for the twelve girls to show up, but in this business, hindsight will drive you crazy; you make your decision and then you have to let it go. But still, Monica was left wondering what impact twelve young girls would have on the naked men. Would the girls be laughing excitedly? Would the penises shrivel up in embarrassment or be stimulated to ironing-board stiffness?

"Tim, show some lust on your face. You're dying with envy...he's got fourteen inches...c'mon." Monica had a camera capture the emotion. "Okay, time for some water play. Into the pool." The boys dove in. James walked along the edge of the pool, following the progression of the swimmers as they cut through the water. How on earth did he get so aroused, wondered the director? And how did his cock manage to stay upright, virtually perpendicular to the ground? It was so heavy; it weighed so much, at some point the laws of physics should have taken over. He must have some really strong abdominal muscles.

Tim exited the pool and conferred with the swim instructor. James began to assist him with his backstroke motion. Following Monica's direction, he made sure that his penis was in contact with Tim's body. In a stroke of luck, for that's all it was, Tim took a small step backwards and bumped into Mr. Penis. The angle must have been just right, for James' cock got pushed to the side by Tim's butt cheek, where it remained sandwiched between Tim's butt and James' leg. "Don't move," Monica screamed! "Just like that...freeze!"

"Cut." Monica addressed the two lead actors. "Tim, can you do that again, where your butt pushes James' meat to the side?"

"I think so," he answered. "Pretty good, huh?

"Don't get overconfident. You're still new to this. And James, be careful. I know you. You love the feeling of your cock being bent, even if its Tim who's doing it, but please, I beg you, do not cum. If you think it might happen then back away. I'd rather lose the scene...but damn, I don't want to lose the scene."

Tim and James both snickered.

"Remember, I want to see fourteen and six." Monica looked at Tim's package. "Timothy, I'm looking, but I don't see six; I see five. You need to step it up." Tim took direction well, which is another way of saying that his hand swooped down and he began doing some 'jiggling', as his girlfriend would have called it. Had Monica not been so zoned into her job she might have considered opening her blouse and flaunting her white bra to the young penis. That would have gotten it rigid, but Tim's method was just as effective.

This scene was crucial. If they could replicate that same situation - James' fourteen inches of man-meat sandwiched between the two bodies, with Tim sprouting six inches this time around - they would have, in the words of Roland, the 'takeaway'.