Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo's scene was easy to film and didn't require much time. A few shots of her rubbing her breasts and a few more of her fingering her vagina. Jo lowered her panties down to her ankles. Monica thought that looked more erotic than if they were removed altogether. She moaned as her fingers played with her clitoris. Less than ten minutes later, Jo's work for the day was done. She stepped out of her panties, preferring to be naked as she prepared to watch the next scene. Pete and Yanka joined her. They spoke quietly for a minute, then the three of them went inside the house for who knows what. Pete was one lucky bastard.

Monica began the scene by having the two men sandwich Jacky. Tim stood in front of her, kissing and grabbing, his penis poking against her body. Standing behind her, James inserted his cock inside Jacky's panties and simply enjoyed the wonderful sensation of cock rubbing against ass. The men then placed Jacky on the ground. Tim removed her panties and began to lick her vagina. James straddled her and, using his massive organ as a weapon, slapped her across the face a few times. Jacky hungrily tried reaching for it with her mouth, but James wouldn't let her, preferring instead to bounce it off of her nose and forehead. James stood up, his erect cock standing upright, almost to his naval. Monica was familiar enough with it to know that this was as hard and aroused as he got.

"Don't touch it yet," she instructed. She didn't want an early orgasm. "Turn to the side," she said. "Face the sun." As he did, the shadowed silhouette of his cock danced across Jacky's face.

"Are you getting that," she asked the camera girl? It was one of those little touches that bore the Donkey imprint, the Donkey signature.

Mandy had been keeping a low profile, but she watched the proceedings and dreamt. Perhaps she could write a script, and maybe even direct a scene. Of course she'd be responsible for the casting, and James might have to do a screen test in order to convince her that he was right for the role. Long-legged Jane was also hovering nearby, watching. Mandy would be sure to write a scene for her that was as humiliating as anything her inexperienced, nineteen-year-old mind could conceive of. Mandy went inside the house. She couldn't decide whether to go up to her room and masturbate or head for the kitchen and get a soda. However, as soon as she reached the main hallway she saw Pete down on all fours. Yanka was plugging him from behind much the same way she had done to her brother that morning. Jo was in front of Pete, and his face was buried in her vagina. Mandy sighed, turned around, and went back outside.

The threesome was readying themselves for their big finish. Monica had Tim get off by putting his cock inside Jacky's bra. It was the least she could do, seeing that he had been honest with her about Yanka. His body thrusts allowed his penis to get lost inside Jacky's twin mounds. She cupped her breasts together and created a nice little valley for his manhood.

"I know you can cum on command," Monica told James, "so try and wait until Tim gets off. I'd like to see if you can cum together. Just jerk it lightly, to get close." James stood by Jacky's shoulder, about midway between her face and Tim's. "Let us know when you're getting close Timmy."

Actions often speak louder than words, and Tim's body language indicated that he was getting close. At last Tim began yelping. At first he tried to remove his cock from Jacky's bra and give it a jerk, but it got tangled up in the material. James saw his cue and began to stroke his massive shaft firmly with rapid movements. Jacky used her fingers to grab Tim's cock-head and help squeeze the juice out of it. White, creamy liquid began to splash on her neck. She reached down and grabbed his shaft from between her breasts and jerked it back and forth with her hand. She did this until Tim's well dried up.

"Here it is," James screamed. "I'm cumming." The timing wasn't perfect, but close enough to satisfy Monica. Three large semen explosions dropped down towards Jacky and Tim. James had enough presence of mind to try and influence their landing spots. He had underestimated his velocity however, and the first explosion overshot his mark and went on the other side of Jacky's shoulder. A quick adjustment, and the second one caught Tim flush on the top of his head, while the third one joined Tim's semen puddle that lay on Jacky's neck. There were a few more spurts, but they could no longer be classified as explosions. James had five orgasms yesterday, and this was his fourth one today. His output was diminished. All remaining sperm fell harmlessly to the ground, although James' pleasure was in no way lessened.

One last thing to film before calling it quits.

"Where's Pete," Monica asked?

"I think he's inside, said Mandy.

"We need him out here, can you get him?"

"He might not want to be interrupted." Mandy explained how she last found him. Monica decided that what she had in mind would work as well with Jacky. She had Tim and James lie down on the grass, presumably resting. Jacky came out carrying a shotgun - a prop shotgun, and demanded that the naked men got the hell off her property. Her black bra and panties were back on, Monica determining that she was at her sexiest while wearing them. The naked boys got up and scampered off.

"That's the link to the next scene. The boys are leaving the same way they arrived." Mandy nodded in agreement. She'd never be a maestro like Monica. That woman was downright brilliant.

*****

Olivia had phoned Jane with bad news. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Jessie had to delay her appearance by one day. Monica wasn't thrilled, but neither was she devastated. They had gotten a lot done so far. This was shaping up to be a good video, worthy of the Donkey brand, with a lot of takeaways, or it would be once it had been edited properly. What remained was Jessie's scene, which would take most of a day. It was a real winner. Even I would masturbate to it, imagined Monica, having worked on the script down to the last detail. Then one more day of filming and they'd be done. Jane's elephant walk scene would conclude the video, which she was introducing by way of a female fantasy, borne from watching a Donkey Productions video. That was cross-pollination, or whatever they called it in the industry, for the scene would subtlety promote another Donkey Productions video. It wasn't ready yet to be filmed. Jane needed a little more time. There were still a few details to work out, not to mention casting.

"Maybe Mandy can help you with that."

"Uh, sure. Mandy, let's get together tomorrow afternoon. I've got something to do in the morning. Monica can shoot Jessie's scene on Wednesday. We'll figure out the cast, get the warehouse ready, and I think we'll be ready to go on Thursday. How's that sound?"

It sounded good. Cast and crew prepared to leave.

"Uh, James, oh Jimmy boy, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure what's up?"

"You heard about tomorrow. How about you come to my place early in the morning and check out my panty collection?"

"There has to be a catch." Jane hesitated. "Come on, out with it," he said.

"Well, my mother called. She mentioned her plan to the Principal at her school, and she wasn't sold on the idea. The Principal wants to see a trial run before she allows my mother to show you off in front of the students."

"You're kidding?"

"Listen, it won't be so bad. My mother explained your situation, but the Principal is skeptical and wants to see it for herself before committing."

James didn't say anything.

"Look, you can do anything you want to my panties. If you want to jerk off on them, you can. If you want me to try them on for you, I will."

"I don't know."

Jane played her trump card. "Let's lay our cards on the table, shall we? You are a fucking pervert. Not that there's anything wrong with that; we're all perverts here. But you are a sick, fucking degenerate who likes to wag his cock in front of strange women; in most countries that gets you thrown in jail. But you found an outlet with Donkey, and now you get paid to be a pervert. Okay? Count your fucking blessings. I know you will enjoy this. I guarantee it. Remember, my mother was once young and hot like me."

"What if I don't enjoy it? It sounds humiliating."

"Humiliating? Why you horse-dicked, motherfucking dumb ass! You'll fucking beat off for a year just thinking about it. Perverts like you dream for an opportunity like this, and I'm handing it to you on a silver platter."

"Okay, I'll do it."

"And if that's not enough, think of the humanitarian service you're providing. My mother probably hasn't been laid in twenty years. If you can bring just a little sunshine in her life..."

"I said I'd do it."

Jane smiled. "That's more like it. I will wear the fucking shortest dress I own. I'll make that skank Jessie look like a fucking nun. See you tomorrow morning."

James arrived at Jane's condo shortly after eight. He hadn't slept well. Kristy wanted to play with Mr. Penis, but James said he had to save himself for work. Those evil women made him cum four times. Who knew what they had planned next? It got so bad that James decided to sleep on the couch. He didn't trust Kristy. She'd probably try and jerk him off while he was asleep.

To be fair, Jane was right. He was a sick, fucking pervert. But he was so hot for the long-legged girl that it made him lose sight of wrong and right. He managed to convince himself that his ordeal with Jane's mother might turn out okay. And it probably would give him jerk-off material, just like Jane said. And boy, did he ever want to get inside her panty drawer. He was like a kid in the candy store as he rang her doorbell.

Jane answered the door and immediately turned her back on him. "Can you zip me up," she asked? James saw the back of her white bra before it disappeared inside the dress. What a fool he was. He should have hesitated and savored the sight before doing the zipper. He would have loved to kiss and caress her bare shoulders. They looked so elegant. Her bra was mesmerizing. Why, he did not know. Some women look super-hot with a bra on. Jane was one such woman. He thought about unzipping her dress and getting another view, but Jane didn't give him a chance.

"Well," she asked, taking a step back for James to admire, "what do you think?"

James hurriedly dropped his pants and boxers. Something approximating fourteen inches sprung out.

"This is what I think!" Jane smiled the smile of one who knows that they made the right wardrobe decision.

It looked like another number from the retro shop. Jane's short-sleeved dress was dark purple. There was a thin white stripe, or piping, around the collar as well as around the entire hem. The rest of the dress was all purple. If Roland was here he'd say the color was ugly as hell, so it would be up to the panties to make it rock. As for the length, Jane did say that she was going to wear the shortest dress she owned, and she might not have been lying. Like the retro dress she had on yesterday, the hem flared out, especially at the front, so it wouldn't take much of a provocation to rise up.

"Is that hard-on for me or for my mother?"

"Don't move," he said. Stand still."

"Now what?"

"If you move I'm sure I'll see your panties. I want to guess their color."

Jane simultaneously blushed and smiled. "You really are a perv. I offer you my body and all you want is a peek at my panties."

"I may be a perv," he said, "but I'm your perv."

"Okay, what color?"

"My first thought is white, to match your bra. White would go well with purple. But I don't know, you might have a little surprise planned. I'm guessing that you're wearing something unexpected. Green; you got lime green panties on."

Jane lifted her hem. "Sorry, you were right the first time. But I'll tell you what. You got a whole drawer to choose from. I can change them. You decide."

Jane walked into her bedroom, hoping that a little bit of white was peeking out from under the purple. But that probably would have happened even if she hadn't been trying. James had to shuffle awkwardly, as his pants and boxers were still down by his ankles. His cock swayed deliciously through the air as he did. Jane was bemused. But it got her thinking. She and James were very much alike. He liked showing off his cock and she liked showing off her panties, right? But maybe not. She simply liked the liberating sensation she got from wearing a mini-dress. She liked teasing, and she considered it collateral damage if her panties got exposed, rather than accident-by-design. She never really did it on purpose; it was just the price she sometimes had to pay for being a tease.

Jane opened the drawer and James looked inside. He was in panty heaven. There was a rainbow of colors. There were dark ones, there were light ones; there were patterns, floral designs, geometric designs, stripes, checked; lots and lots of panties. There was cotton, there was satin, there was lace. There was everything.

James grabbed a handful and brought them to his face and sniffed.

"They smell better when they've been worn. I have some in the hamper. Want me to get them?"

"It won't be necessary." James rubbed the panties across his face. There were so many to choose from. There was even a pair that was lime green. "I knew it," he said, excitedly. "I knew you had lime green ones. I just knew it. Don't ask me how I knew, I just knew." He handed them to her.

"What, you want me to wear these?"

"Lift your dress up," James said, and after she did he lowered her white panties and had her step out of them, pausing to admire her carefully manicured, amber colored, pubic hair.

"Sniff them," she suggested, and James did.

"Put these on," he said, and lime green panties were contrasted against purple dress. "You know what," he said, "I've changed my mind. Let's go back to the white ones. They do go better with purple. I'm channeling my inner Roland."

"Are you going to beat off?" James gave her the look. "Oh God, no; you're going to do it inside my panty drawer, aren't you?"

James smiled.

"Why don't you save it for my mother?"

"If I save it I'll cum too soon. If I cum now I'll be able to hold out longer."

"That's a fair point," she conceded. "Want me to help you?" James offered no rebuttal.

Jane crouched down, held his cock at its base as delicately as she could, and began licking the tip of his cock-head, right at the pee-hole. James had to put his hand on the table to keep his balance. Her tongue then went down to the bottom of his cock-head, which was so swollen it looked like a giant mushroom. Dan was a hammerhead; James was a mushroom. How could she get the two of them to fuck? She put that thought on hold. She had other things to think about at the moment.

After licking the mushroom in its entirety, she clamped her teeth down at the top of his shaft, right where it meets the cock-head. She used one hand to play with James' balls. As hard as it already was, Jane could feel his cock getting even harder. It was definitely in lead-pipe mode. Jane reached up and grabbed her purse that was lying on the table and she draped the purse straps around his lengthy shaft, allowing the purse to hang down from it. She stepped back to admire her work.

"How does that feel?"

The strap slid to a natural resting spot, right under the flap of the cock-head. The weight forced Mr. Penis to stick straight out; if not it would have been pointing straight up. Jane went over and sat on the bed. She crossed her legs coyly. It was impossible to do what she did and not expose her panties, and from the way his cock bounced, she knew that James had gotten a good look.

"Uh oh, I see liquid. I believe you guys call that pre-cum, right?" James groaned but otherwise remained silent. Jane stood up, turned around, and bent over, allowing James a rear view. Her butt crack beckoned invitingly. James began to groan louder. Jane still thought she had a minute or two before the inevitable explosion, and she was plotting her next move, but she had miscalculated. James' inaudible grunts got louder and more urgent. The weight of Jane's purse was wreaking havoc with his penis equilibrium. A non-stop, strange sensation was tingling his entire organ. The shaft of his cock felt heavy, but at the tip it was feeling light as air. But one thing both shaft and tip could agree on was that it felt really good, almost as if it was getting an invisible blowjob. Whether Jane knew it or not, an ejaculation was close. Very, very close.

Jane saw his cock-head pulsate, and before she could do anything a river of sperm got ejected from his pee-hole and flew through the air towards her. Jane literally dove out of the way, not wanting to get splattered. Had James not been so consumed with his orgasm he would have gotten an incredible panty view. But he was beyond that now. Wave after wave of white cream traveled across the room, from in front of Jane's panty drawer, where James was standing, to her bed. I guess I'll have to wash the duvet, she thought. The river of semen eventually became a stream, and the stream turned into a creek, which turned into a brook. Then there was nothing, except for a few dribbling's.

"My purse," she cried out. "You've ruined my purse. You got cum all over it."

"It'll wash off," he panted.

Jane did get her purse cleaned. The duvet could wait until later. James rinsed the semen from his cock. It was time to go.

"One more thing," he said. "You know how when a woman pulls her panties up she can get them tangled with her dress and the panties go over the dress instead of under it?"

"You mean like this?" Jane tucked a corner of her dress inside her panties so that a good chunk of her underwear was showing. A supposed, inadvertent wardrobe malfunction; it was almost more than James could bear and he thought about having another orgasm. He was already getting hard again. He looked Jane over. A decent amount of panty, starting with a butt cheek, and working its way around to the side, was exposed.

"This is so embarrassing," she pretended. "I can't do this," but she would. It was a small price to pay compared to what James would be putting himself through.

"Oh, wow," said James, as they walked out the door. "I do believe a tiny bit of white is peeking out from under the front of your dress too. I wonder what your mother's going to think?"

Jane glared in anger, but it was just an act. "Why not unzip my dress too," she said, " and really tart me up?"

James couldn't believe what he just heard. "He unzipped her dress."

"Hey, I was only kidding," she protested.

"Too late."

"At least zip it up part way. It will look more realistic." James agreed.

"Let's take your car," James said. "If I drive I'll get us killed. You're too distracting."

"If you cum on my car seat I'll murder you."

"Don't worry. I'm saving it for your mother.

*****

"Jane, what is wrong with you? Fix your dress and stop acting like a tramp." Jane's look of surprise was legitimate. She had forgotten about her wardrobe malfunction, but James hadn't, and he deliberately walked behind her as they traveled the short distance from the parking lot to the school. If only she had seen the tent on the front of his pants. Jane's rebuke from her mother was priceless, and James had some good jerk-off material.

"Thank God the Principal didn't see you." She would have thrown all of us out of here. Now you two wait outside while I go in and tell her that you've arrived."

"Why didn't you tell me," an embarrassed Jane asked?"

"Would you have told me?"

"Good point. Now zip me up too. At least my mother didn't see that."