Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Jessie ordered a halt, which meant that Tim stopped, which meant that James wore a concerned look.

"Who gave you permission to cum," she demanded? Monica ordered a cut. When filming next resumed, James would be in the harness.

"What's wrong, Moni," asked Olivia during the break?

"I don't know. I'm not feeling it. Something's not right."

"You know what it is," said Olivia, "its Jessie."

"Jessie?"

"Yes, she's too good. She's too classy. She should be on a Hollywood red carpet, on the arm of a billionaire, not here with Donkey. You're missing the slut factor. Slut and smut, that's us, and Jessie ain't slutty and her scenes aren't smutty."

"You know, you may be right, but it's too late to do anything about it now."

"I was looking at some of the stuff you filmed the other day. That girl in the rubber suit..."

"Yanka?"

"Right, Yanka. She'd be ideal for this scene. You could put Jessie in a rubber suit and she'd still look classy."

Monica laughed, but she knew Olivia was right. They were missing the slut factor.

"Double down," said Olivia. "That's all you can do. Put James in the harness and let Jessie run wild. That might up the ante. Have Roland fuck her. Maybe if she gets twelve inches inside of her she might look less elegant."

Roland heard his name and walked over. "What are we talking about, ladies? You know I love a good conspiracy."

"You need to cum," Monica said, matter-of-factly. "Do you think you can fuck Jessie?"

"Ouch," replied Roland. "But I'll take one for the team."

"Would it help if Tim stood over you and masturbated?"

"It wouldn't hurt," he exclaimed. "But I think I can deliver on my own." Roland grabbed his cock. "I'm starting to feel it."

"I'll have him stand by, just in case. If you give us a good cum shot with Jessie I'll let you suck Tim as a reward."

"Talk about motivation!"

*****

They had James stand on a platform to make it easier for him to get into the harness. He was thinking that this wasn't so bad, at least until Jessie applied the mousetrap. She had given him a nice little massage, getting him back up to fourteen inches, and she carefully placed the spring right under his cock-head. Seeing James' anguish, she reassured that it wouldn't hurt. It wouldn't tickle, but it wouldn't hurt. He remained in that position while Monica and Jessie conferred; how much pain Jessie would inflict on James was the topic.

Monica had resigned herself to a less-than-perfect scene. She wanted to make it more Donkey-like, shortening it if necessary, and compensate by fleshing out the elephant walk scene tomorrow. Jessie saw this as her big chance, and she wanted to use all the tricks in her arsenal. They reached a compromise. Jessie would use her skills on James - but just a little. After all, he was valuable merchandise, and she needed him to be able to perform tomorrow. He wouldn't be much use with a bleeding butt and a sore penis. Jessie promised she'd let him off easy. In return Roland would fuck Jessie in a straight sex scene. Monica envisioned Jessie as a voluptuous, man-stealing vixen. From a Donkey perspective, this would be her most sellable asset. However, Monica mentioned to Jessie her plans for a specialty line, even letting her in for some profit sharing. Donkey would do the filming, marketing, post-production, distribution, and all, while Jessie could pull out all the stops and do whatever she wanted to her captives.

Jessie was on board, and James had no idea how lucky he was. In Jessie's world, the bigger the cock the bigger the pain. She had no problem fucking Roland. Twelve inches would feel nice inside her pussy.

"What about the little one," she asked?

Monica had an idea. Ronald would fuck her missionary-style, and she would simultaneously give Tim a blowjob. Tim would face Roland, and in order to get his cock into Jessie's mouth he'd have to lean forward. Roland could splash his cum onto Tim, and when Tim was ready to cum he could return the favor by squirting Roland. That was more Donkey-like, and Monica thought that this would salvage the scene. If she could only get them to cum at the same time...but that would be asking for too much. She didn't want to give them anything more to think about.

Jessie was okay with it. She was okay with anything once Monica had mentioned her profit sharing idea.

The scene started. "Lord have mercy," Roland said, stroking his cock to get it hard. Satisfied, he inserted it into Jessie's smooth vagina.

"Come here, little one," she said, and Tim moved into place. Roland had been hard for quiet awhile, and having Tim nearby helped, whether he admitted it or not. He reacted faster to the stimulation than Tim.

"I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming," he cried out. Monica held her breath. This was crucial. Roland pulled his cock out and began to jerk, but as soon as he did his hand slipped off. Monica's heart sank, but Roland was able to regroup, and before any sperm was wasted, he aimed for Tim's face, which was hovering nearby, and scored a direct hit. A huge splash hit Tim on his forehead and began to drip down. Roland's subsequent splashes dribbled down harmlessly onto Jessie's belly.

Tim remained focused on the sensation provided by Jessie oral's skills. He knew that he had cum all over his face; he felt it, but he was able to ignore it. He had his penis in Jessie's mouth. Voluptuous Jessie, elegant Jessie, classy Jessie, and everything Jessie. It was all Jessie, and he was beside himself with joy. He would have loved to fuck her too, now that her pussy had been vacated, but Roland showed no sign of moving. It wouldn't have mattered anyway; Jessie's mouth and tongue were too good. Before long Tim was announcing that he was ready to cum.

"Soak him," barked Monica. Roland leaned in, to make it easier, but Jessie had primed Tim for some distance shooting, and he sighed with relief as the semen left his cock and flew in the air towards Roland, most of it landing on his chest.

"Kiss," Monica said, and the two men, lost in the throes of sexual release, willingly complied.

"You call that a kiss? Make it real." Jessie fondled Tim's spent penis. That was a good inducement, and so he kissed Roland a little more passionately. Roland needed no such motivation to reciprocate on the young, cute boy.

James had a boner. He had been watching Jessie as she fucked and sucked and was impatiently waiting his turn. Jessie instructed the cum-splattered boys to lick whatever semen had managed to fall onto her body, and they were only too happy to do so. She then stood over James, his body at about the level of her waist. She massaged his butt and then gave him a vicious slap. She yanked playfully on the mousetrap. It was playfully for her anyway, but James felt his shaft being pinched, and it began to hurt.

"Easy," he pleaded.

"You dare to talk back to me!" Jessie got her paddle and whacked James multiple times on his butt, which quickly reddened. She ordered Tim to light a candle. Waiting for it to warm up, she held it over James butt and smiled deviously as hot wax dripped onto his already sore bottom. Jessie reached down again and yanked on the mousetrap. This time James held his tongue.

Jessie had big plans for her big-dicked captive. But like so many before her, she grossly underestimated James' capacity to bring himself to orgasm with minimal effort. She was in the process of removing the mousetrap; her plan was to replace it with a chastity device. Trapping his massive manhood into the tight confines of the device would be a real showstopper. But she underestimated the impact that her gentle touch would have on his inflamed cock. She held onto James' shaft and took of the mousetrap. She used her thumb and forefinger to stimulate some life into what she assumed was his deadened cock-head. But it wasn't dead; it was only playing possum. Very quickly it reared up and James began to groan. Jessie first thought that he was groaning in agony, but he wasn't. He was groaning in ecstasy. Jessie reached down for the chastity device and she heard a loud scream. That's when she realized that James was too far-gone. On the spur of the moment she grabbed Tim by the neck and forced his face right under James' cock, and a heavy dose of semen tattooed Tim's face from eyes to chin. With one hand holding onto Tim's neck, Jessie used her other hand to squeeze and extract as much of the fluid as could from James' pulsating member. How unfortunate, she thought; what she would have done to him would have been a pornographic cinema masterpiece, but James' ability to cum, virtually on command, was all that spared him, for Monica ordered a cut. They were done.

Monica left with Tim. Olivia left with Roland. "May I take you home," James asked Jessie? She smiled. She had brought her own car, but she had no objection if he were to follow her home.

"I might hurt you," she said.

"I won't mind, as long as you don't kill me."

"I will demand that you make me orgasm. If you don't, I will make you suffer."

"I've only had two myself today," James replied. "I've got a lot of juice left." The only thing that would make this better, he thought, was if Jane was there to watch. She wanted him to practice? By this time tomorrow he'd be an expert!