Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 08

Story Info
Video filming ends with with a sexual bang.
4k words
4.83
12.6k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men like my body not my head. I am not stupid. I like to fuck, yes, but I like to read books...Yes, I like the whip." With a smile, Yanka cracked an imaginary cat o' nine tails with her hand in an exaggerated manner, using her mouth to mimic the sound, and she beamed as she went out and sat in the passenger seat of Pete's car.

"Remember," Pete said to Tim, as he prepared to leave, "take her someplace where you've never been before. Someplace where they don't know you, because you'll never be able to go back there again."

"I was going to take her to a club."

"What are you, nuts? She'll start a riot. Someone will knife you. Take her to a quiet, fancy restaurant, buy a nice bottle of wine...oh, too bad you can't drink."

"I got a fake license," Tim said.

"Smart. Buy an expensive bottle of wine. Then take her home and fuck her like there's no tomorrow. Remember, treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady."

"She's not a whore."

Pete chuckled. "I got a thousand reasons that says she is."

Tim grinned. "Oh yeah. That's right."

"And don't forget it, not even for a moment. She's fucking you for cash. Let her own you, up until you get her in the bedroom, but once you're there, you own her."

Just then Pete's car horn honked. Yanka was getting impatient.

"Jesus, will you look at that. I ought to let her walk home. Success is going to her head."

Tim laughed.

"How many cums you have today?"

"Two."

"You're young, that's nothing. Just keep fucking her until your cock feels like it's going to break. You're on the clock, so make the most of it. And whatever you do, make sure she leaves the fucking whip at home!"

*****

It had been quite an afternoon, as theAdventures of Big Jim and Little Timconcluded filming. One of the problems Monica faced was that everybody wanted to do something with everyone, and she was forced to police it, having taken over the directing chores for the climactic scene. Jane had been rendered useless, enslaved by Dan's tongue. Monica had inadvertently walked in on them when all she wanted was a cold drink from the refrigerator. "Dan," she called sharply. "Tongue only; no fucking; save the cum. Understand?" Jane was too focused on her pleasure to care. She had a stressful morning, and she needed a release. Sexual tension had built up, and this was her reward. Dan's tongue was pretty fucking talented. Why bother teaching James the fundamentals of cunnilingus, she thought, when she could have the professor, the maestro?

Yanka had returned to the couch, panty-less, having used them as a cum rag for Toshi. They would just be in the way anyway, seeing that her fingers were deep inside her vagina.Horse Hunghad neared its end. The final scene of the video featured a foursome - two men and two women - and each had paired off with their own gender, so while Tom was butt-fucking some muscular dude the two ladies were inspecting each other's vagina up-close.

Maybe it was an omen, but the film's lesbian scene gave Monica an idea. Forget the wrestling scene; Stacy would appear as another one of Yanka's fantasy. Yanka removed her fingers from her cunt as Stacy sat down beside her on the semen-stained couch, courtesy of Roland and James. Stacy's tongue replaced Yanka's fingers, and Yanka writhed and moaned with pleasure. Stacy stood up and let her skirt fall to the ground. She looked quite sexy in her white bra and pink thong panties.

"Jesus, that beehive is making me fucking horny," Pete said to Tim. "You can have the whip master; I'm going for the beehive."

Tim laughed. "I wouldn't mind a piece of that myself."

"Kid, you want it all. That's why I like you."

James had overheard the conversation. "Isn't it Monica's call about who fucks who?" As always, he was in the dark about what was going to happen.

"She'll do what I tell her to do. In fact. I'm going to go over and tell big tits, and she can tell Monica."

By the time Pete had returned Stacy was naked and leaning back on the couch. Yanka was returning the favor and was working hard arouse Stacy. Yanka was no stranger to lesbianism, she knew how to please a woman, and if Stacy's moans were an indicator, she was quite successful at it.

Yanka stood up and lowered her dress. James couldn't believe it. "She's wearing a bra. How could she have a bra inside that dress?" It was a strapless one that clasped in the front, and Yanka quickly removed it. Stacy helped Yanka shimmy out of the tight dress and the naked girls assumed a sixty-nine position on the couch. James' cock had stiffened; heck, every cock in the room stiffened, as Yanka and Stacy were really going at it hot and heavy. Monica paused.

Unbeknownst to the men, Monica had conferred with the ladies, and they helped choreograph the upcoming sex scene.

"It's your call. Don't think about their desires. What doyouwant to do? You're in charge. Now, I can make suggestions, if you want..."

Monica had the men surround the couch, and seven anxious penises tingled with anticipation as they watched Yanka and Stacy perform. Would they be chosen for the next sex act?

The ladies were so engrossed in their action that the didn't notice the men at first. Looking up from their sixty-nine position, they pretended to be shocked seeing seven penises wagging at them. Stacy had told Monica that she was comfortable doing a threesome with Roland and Wilson. She had harbored a desire for her platonic friend for a long time, but had since given up trying to seduce him, admitting defeat and accepting that he played for the other team. But today he'd have no choice. To be safe, though, Roland would assist her with Wilson's arousal, should it be necessary. Monica knew that Roland might not cum a second time, but he still could get semi-erect which, in his case, was still bigger than the average man.

Both men feigned surprise as Stacy took them by the hand and brought them to the center of the living room, where there was a lot of open space. And that's how Wilson ended up lying on his back, Stacy and Roland orally sharing his penis. Today they were going to film all the multiple pairings at once, so the three cameras were kept busy. Having determined that Wilson was hard, Stacy mounted him and rode him like he was a bucking bronco. Having eight-and-three-quarter-inches inside of her felt good, and she was pleased that Wilson remained that way, not to mention that it fulfilled a long-held wish. Roland was sitting on Tim's face, and his penis was being slurped with pleasure by the young buck.

Yanka, to the dismay of Dan, Tim, James and Pete, smiled broadly and grabbed Toshi by the penis and took him to the middle of the room, adjacent to the threesome. How could she choose Toshi? This had to be a cruel trick, perpetrated by Monica, so thought Pete and Tim, or perpetrated by Jane, according to James and Dan. Toshi's penis enjoyed the attention being given to it by Yanka, as might be expected, and he was fully erect and itching for action by the time had Yanka laid down on her back, close to Wilson, and beckoned invitingly. Toshi quickly jumped on her and without delay began to slide his cock inside Yanka.

Adding insult to injury, Monica ordered the men who were left behind to form a circle around the first group of fuckers. "And no penis touching", she said. "Save your sperm."

"Can you believe this," said Pete? "Here you got the fucking founder of the company, the two co-stars, and the fucking hammerhead, and we got to watch these faggots fuck. We should be the ones fucking." Monica saw Pete's lips moving, but his words were lost. But she had a good idea what he was saying.

Toshi was the first to cum. It may be that he was simply an aroused sex demon, but it could also be said that Yanka had a deft way of bring a man to orgasm. He stood up defiantly and aimed his cock at the adjacent threesome. Stacy was only about five feet away, which put her in the danger zone. Toshi's first blast drenched her beehive, and then Roland got another cum bath, initially on his back, as he was facing away from Toshi. But he turned around just in time to get facialized. Even though it was Toshi's fourth spurt of his current cum-cycle, it still had a lot of velocity and a lot of volume. It made a loud splat. Ronald took it like a man, without complaint. "Touché," he called out, acknowledging Toshi's prowess.

Toshi rewrote the meaning of fire hose. Stacy instinctively put her arm up to deflect an incoming cannonball, and it ricocheted off her arm and landed on her nose. She convulsed with laughter. Finally, Yanka had seen enough, and she pulled Toshi back down and sucked the remaining fluid into her mouth. Toshi was beside himself with joy. For reasons known only to him, he stood up and, without warning, pulled Stacy off of Wilson and began to suck his penis himself. Roland stood up and began to jerk. Stacy, not wanting to be left out, decided that she would suck Roland's cock. Yanka rested on her elbow and watched. Pete meanwhile, got angrier, and hornier, as the proceedings continued without his participation.

Wilson cried out that he was ejaculating and Toshi removed his mouth, but kept his lips handy to intercept the semen flow. Toshi extracted every last drop of fluid; then he got down on all fours and suggested that Roland plug him, for which he was only too happy to cooperate.

"Who knew," said Roland with surprise? "God, I love acting."

"He's a maniac," Olivia whispered to Jane and Mandy. Left unsaid was the realization that he wastheirmaniac.

Monica ordered a halt.

"It's okay," she said to Roland, "you can keep fucking, I you want to. But if you think you'll cum then stop." She figured he'd have trouble cumming a second time, but better safe than sorry, she thought.

Toshi, perhaps not hearing correctly, said, "Don't stop," and Roland kept at it.

"Don't worry. Little rollo still has a ways to go."

Roland, she understood. But what was Toshi thinking, Monica wondered. He knew that Donkey men were supposed to be bisexual. Maybe he was auditioning for a future role. But his ejaculation powers being what it was, he didn't need to audition.

"Okay, this is what I want. James, you stand in the middle of the room...Mandy, you got that bike lock?"

Mandy handed her a chain about twelve inches in length that was coated with semi-flexible, hard plastic. They walked over to James and positioned him to the side, where he could view all of the proceedings without getting in the way. "I know your cock is suffering," Monica said, "so I'm going to kill two birds with one stone. I'm going to spare you from rubbing or jerking or anything else that creates friction on your cock. We need it to heal. But at the same time..."

Monica placed the bicycle chain around his shaft. "You've got to maintain an erection," she smiled, "but I think you'll be able to do that. Right?" Monica addressed Mandy: "He can cum by spontaneous combustion. The weight of this chain ought to put enough pressure on his cock. I think he'll cum before too long."

Mandy smiled at James, but it was the smile of someone who thought she was being told a tall tale. Seeing was believing, and until James fired off a load of semen she had a hard time believing Monica.

Stacy decided that she wanted to fuck Tim. Tim wanted to fuck Yanka, but he also wanted to fuck Stacy, so he made do with what he had. Stacy was his sister's best friend. Damn right he'd make do with what he had. Fucking his sister's best friend was an incredible turn-on. Besides, he'd be fucking Yanka later that evening.

Yanka had to make a choice, and she chose Dan, which made Monica happy for two reasons, the first being that Pete was kept waiting. She had a surprise in store for him. He wasn't even supposed to be in the scene. He had jumped in unannounced, and he would get his reward, Donkey-style. The second reason Monica was glad Yanka had chosen Dan was that it might make Jane jealous. And why did Monica want to make Jane jealous? The ways of women can be most mysterious.

With everything that was going on it was easy to forget that Roland was fucking Toshi, but he was soon crying out: "I can't believe it, I'm going to cum." And he did, splattering a modest amount of semen on Toshi's back. Roland collapsed on the floor, ecstatic. "I can't believe it. I am in heaven!"

Tim was fucking Stacy doggy style. In fact, Stacy and Toshi had been facing each other just a foot or two apart while Tim and Roland respectively had pounded away. Monica thought it was a good visual and would later take credit for it, but Tim and Stacy chose their own position, and it just worked out that way.

Dan was working hard, too hard for him to wear his famous dopey grin. That would come later, after he had spilled his seed, but for now he had Yanka on the floor and was giving her everything he had. Dan was a very good sexual athlete, a renaissance cocks-man to be sure, but fucking Yanka left him with self-doubt. He assumed that she was used to better than him, fucking the best that the city had to offer, being such a sexy, slutty beast, but that, in actuality, is a misconception that victimizes a lot of hot women. It seemed that the harder Dan tried to please her and bring his technique to a higher level, the more his doubts grew. Finally, the unexpected and unthinkable happened; he began to lose his erection. He couldn't believe it. This had never happened to him before. Why now, of all times, when he had the crème de la crème at his disposal, with his reputation on the line? He groaned with disappointment.

Yanka rolled him over on the ground. His cock was still semi-hard, just not eleven inches hard. But it was going in the wrong direction, getting softer by the second. Yanka sharpened her gaze at the fallen giant, debating what to do. She squeezed his hammerhead and motioned for her whip. Jane was only too happy to retrieve and deliver it. She could be edited out of the scene. Holding Dan's penis in her hand, Yanka introduced it to the harsh reality of the lash, inflicting short, quick strokes of punishment, cutting his cock-head in the process. Yanka's skill with the instrument was improving. Dan yelped in pain. She had whacked one of his most sensitive spots.

Yanka knew men, and she knew what set them off. She somehow knew that Dan's penis would react to the devious torture of the nine leather thongs. He was probably feeling a little inadequate after his poor performance and would be more than willing accept a little punishment. How she managed to achieve such a deep, psychological understanding of the male ego at her young age was a mystery, but when you look and dress the way that she did, you gain a lot of experience rather quickly.

Dan's cock began to stiffen. By the fifth lash the curved arc of his penis had returned and he ready to try again. Three more strokes got him to up to eleven inches. Now he was really ready, desperate for another chance to prove himself a worthy participant. Yanka wouldn't hear of it. No second chance for Dan. She ordered Wilson to come over and told him to suck Dan's penis. Wilson didn't have much of a choice. For one thing, Yanka still had the whip in her hand. But even if she hadn't, the curved arc of Dan's long thin shaft captivated Wilson, and he greedily worked his art on his penis. Dan closed his eyes and pretended that it was Yanka who was fellating him. Deep, down inside, he accepted that this was a fair punishment for his earlier failure, and his cock responded to Wilson's mouth. Thus, it wasn't long before he cried out in passion and a long stream of cum spilled out of his cock and rolled down his shaft until it reached his body, where it eventually settled. Yanka smiled the smile of someone who knew that she was good at her craft. Dan's ejaculation was on her, even if she had used Wilson as her conduit.

All eyes were on Tim and Stacy. They had experiment with several positions and were back to their original one, Tim fucking her doggy-style. Mandy watched with mixed feelings. She was a spectator, secretly harboring a desire to be a participant. Her best friend was having sex with her brother. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel, but she was aroused. When Tim finally had his orgasm, shooting semen all across Stacy's buttocks and lower back, she pretended that it was three years ago and her brother was jerking off for her visual pleasure.

"Okay, Pete," said Monica. It's your turn."

"About fucking time," he grumbled. Yanka laid him down on the ground. His cock was very excited. Watching everyone else fuck and suck had taken his arousal to maximum overdrive. He was delighted when Stacy – the beehive - sat on his face. Pete happily munched away. He loved licking pussy. Pete's cock was pulsating; it wouldn't take much for him to fire off a round or two. The people who were staring at it, which included most everyone in the room, wondered what Yanka had planned. Everyone but Monica; she already knew, and was looking forward to it.

"Okay Yanka," Monica said, loudly, so Pete would hear, "give him the best blow job you've ever given." Pete relaxed and waited. He was content to lick Stacy while his own penis was licked. The long wait would be worth it. He who cums last cums best, he thought to himself. He readied himself for extreme pleasure.

Yanka got down and rubbed his belly. "Ready," she asked? Pete's response was lost in the nether regions of Stacy's vagina, but it was safe to assume that he was ready. Monica gave the signal to Roland.

Roland was loving it. Not only did he have two orgasms today, his young buck Wilson had gotten a taste of little Rollo, as did his adorable, cute friend Stacy. And now this. Bystanders had a hard time keeping their emotions in check as Roland slurped Pete's cock, knowing full well that Pete had no idea it was he who was doing it. That was a turn-on and, more importantly, that was a takeaway! Pete's muffled moans could be heard through Stacy's vagina filter. Roland could tell that Pete was getting close, so replaced his mouth with his hand and began to jerk Pete's penis harder and harder until the barely audible sound of 'Jesus Christ' could be detected, after which a healthy dose of white creamy liquid, ejected onto his chest. Roland got up and walked away. Pete would forever think that it was Yanka who had given him the suck job, at least until he saw the video. Boy, would he be surprised. Boy, would he be mad.

James, who had been watching everything, was fully boned up, but the spontaneous combustion thing wasn't happening. He was erect he was aroused, but his expected orgasm never materialized. We could wait here forever. Monica thought, or we could take corrective action. Then she had a brainstorm: the film title, after all, wasBig Jim and Little Tim.

"Tim, she said, "I want you to just use your tongue and lick his cock-head and see if you can get him to cum. No touching." Tim was dejected; he was tired of the homo stuff - hadn't he done enough already - but he took his medicine. In Monica he trusted. Didn't she let him fuck Mandy's friend, Stacy, right in front of her? And wasn't Pete helping him arrange a private session with Yanka? Sucking James off was the least he could do. Life was good.

"Use your teeth, grind him," came the order. And Tim did. James could feel a surge in his loins, but ejaculation? Maybe yes, maybe no. The weight of the chain would usually act as a stimulant, but nothing was guaranteed.

"I'll show you how it's done," Jane said to Mandy. "Pay attention."

"No, please," replied Mandy. "Allow me."

Mandy walked up behind the camera that was facing James. She got his attention and then turned around and lowered her panties, exposing her ample, round buttocks. Mr. Penis bounced. She removed her tank top and allowed her breasts to bounce out for what he hoped would be a stimulation for James. It seemed to be having its intended effect, for he began to groan a little louder.

12