Big Man on Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I danced with another guy. It seemed perfectly natural, just like the casual way he had announced that he sucked cock. I wish Alexander and I had danced, I thought wistfully. It wouldn't have changed anything, but it would have been a good way to warm up for a good fucking.

Dancing in those days was mostly just standing in one place and gyrating at one another. We did that for a while, and the band lurched into something else, and we kept dancing through the rest of the set. When the chords rose and crashed and ended mostly at the same time the silence was deafening.

We got something to drink, more soft drinks, from the table. "Is there anything more fun to drink?" I asked, my voice sounding peculiarly loud. Greg smiled and I noticed he had a dimple on his chin a little like Kirk Douglas.

I also noticed that his hair was full and the same color as mine, a sort of rich chestnut brown. I decided I was not going to get another haircut until it was time to go home. He eyes were set a little close together but his teeth were radiantly white. Maybe that is what set my heart beating a little quicker.

"Yes there is, but we can't have it here. The cops would bust the place if we had a keg. I have some vodka back at the apartment. I am only committed here until the next break. Maybe we could go over to my house and smoke a joint and have a couple drinks?"

"That sounds great," I said. And then the band was sawing at a bad imitation of Creedence Clearwater Revival's hit "Bad Moon Rising," and we were dancing again. They even tried a slow version of something. I honestly couldn't tell what it was, but it gave me an opportunity to move closer to Greg and he put his arms around me.

I felt a electricity as his arms closed around me, and I put my head on his shoulder as we swayed on the floor of the Unitarian Assembly Room.

After the next set, he took my hand and we slipped out the door, back down the hall and out into the cool evening. We could hear those dissonant tones for a block or more as we walked along under the green canopy of trees.

Greg lived in another one of the old houses converted to student apartments. The stairwell smelled like cat urine and old carpet, but his apartment on the third floor was brightly painted. There were posters on the wall, an old tattered Oriental rug on the floor and a battered couch that faced a small portable TV.

"It's not much," he said with an ironic gesture. "But it's home."

"I like it better than the dorm," I responded. "It is nice."

He smiled and I realized how nice that was when he showed those teeth. "The couch doubles as a bed" he said and he smiled again and I felt a tightening in my groin. He went into a kitchen that was about the size of a closet and I heard the clink of glass and the opening of a refrigerator.

"Here," I said. "Let me help." There was barely room to turn around, and he handed me an ice-cube tray. It had one of those handles that flipped up to crack the ice loose and I pulled it. It was still frozen solid, so he took it from me and ran some warm water over it in the little sink. The he turned and faced me with it and I found myself kissing that handsome mouth and touching those beautiful teeth with an eager tongue.

We made out for a while and I got as hard as a rock. He reached down and cupped my balls through the tent in my slacks. I sighed against his mouth and I heard the ice cube tray rattle into the sink. He put his arms around me and drew me to him and I felt his cock hard against mine.

We never did get the drinks.

We stumbled back into the main room and we fumbled madly with our clothes. Our eyes were locked as shirts and slacks and jeans tumbled into a heap on the floor. He stood as watched as I skinned off my boxer shorts, and he flipped the waistband of his Jockeys, drawing them down over a cock of impressive size and girth. I licked my lips and drew a ragged breath. When he kicked off the underpants he stood proudly with his cock waving toward me. I stepped over to him and placed my eager cock next to his, side to side. They were nearly comparable, pale flesh engorged, erupting from a thick patch of dense pubic hair. A little trail of hair led up to his navel, but otherwise he was smooth and clean.

We caressed each other, gently stroking one another, the sides of our arcing erections touching. It was electric. I wanted that cock in my mouth so bad. He stopped touching me and took me by the arm and we walked to the couch. He grabbed the front and raised it to it slid down into a flat surface. He rose and he kissed me again, and then said:

"We both claimed to suck cock. Let's see how well we do."

And that is how I found myself on my side, head between his legs, with the rich smell of his sex in my nose and his warm cock buried in my mouth, tonguing him and suckling on him as he did me. It was incredible, almost like sucking myself.

He had a wonderful taste, musky and slippery. I tried to mimic the movement of his lips and his soft palate, and when he took me deep into his throat, I ignored the gap reflex and impaled myself on him.

God, he tasted good. Eventually, he moaned and I knew he was going to erupt in my mouth. I wasn't going to miss a drop, and his ecstasy made my gorge rise and thrust and when his hot jets of jism hit the back of my throat I shuddered and shot right back into him.

We drained each other, mouths warm and sucking on softening cocks.

It was a while before we stirred. Greg got up and got a joint and we smoked it on the couch, shoulder to shoulder, thigh to naked thigh. Then we were at each other again, sucking like mad.

Greg was one hell of a cocksucker. I blushed when he said the same about me.

It made me feel as warm as his semen in my belly. When we slept, we slept with our heads buried in each other's crotches, breathing the smell of sex and cum.

We got hard again in the night, and I remember shooting another load into his warm soft mouth, just as he did for me. Then there was just sleep.

When I awoke, the first thing I did, the very first thing, was to take his soft penis in my lips and gently kiss it good morning. I had a feeling I might get lucky.

*

Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved

12