Big Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
The first meeting wasn't fun at all for Amy.
901 words
4.05
15.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to follow how long I was in the box but it felt like forever. Finally we stopped and the box opened "hello slave enjoy the ride" a strange voice said. All I could so was mumble and pray that nothing too bad was going to happen. I felt His hand go over my body and stop at my ass smacking it hard making me wince again "mmmm very sexy and I bet you love the way that anal plug feels but I think It needs to be a little bigger", he grabs the pump and squeezes it two times causing me to scream through the gag and cry. He pulls the blind fold off and I see we are in a very nice house I look at him very handsome 5'10 brown shaggy hair and a very nice build, I remember his picture from the website this was the man I messaged to be my master the one who is black mailing me. He pulls me out of the box setting me on the floor my knees were weak from being in the box and they hurt.

He walked away giggling as a groaned in pain, he was gone for several mins than came back with a big laying it down he uncuffed me "sit on your knees" I looked him scared he slapped me across the face "NOW" he yelled and I jumped up on to my knees. He opened the bag taking out at black leather dog collar and putting it around my neck tightly I had to fix my breathing. Next he grabbed a ball gag out of the bag ad walked back to me undoing the tape and pulling the panties out "please I am so sorry for wasting your time please let me go..." he shoved the ball gag in my mouth and fastened tightly around my head before I could say anything else. He pushed me on to my back and looked my pussy over every now and then smiling.

I watched him as he cut the crotch rope off causing the dildo to fall out "bad slave you should have held it in there now you must be punished" he grabbed the pump and pumped it two more time causing me to scream loudly through the gag he laughed and grabbed the panties that were in my mouth "very sexy but we don't want to lose these so we are going to put them somewhere safe" he opens them and starts to shove them in my pussy I shake my head knowing it all won't fit. Finally he got it all in and I was crying my pussy was so full I wanted them out, I started to push them out and he smacked my pussy hard "no slave they need to stay safe" he grabbed tape and put a big strip over my pussy so I couldn't push them out. I kept watching him as he stood and went to the bag again grabbing rope and rubber bands, I figured the rope was to tie me up but I couldn't figure out what the rubber bands were for and it scared me "standup" he ordered and I quickly followed not wanting to be slapped again.

He tied my hands behind my back once at the wrists and once at the elbows he pushed me down on the bed and grabbed the rubber bands. He massaged my breasts and I moaned loving finally feeling some kindness, he grabbed one rubber band and put it around my breast and then did the same to the other.

He kept going till there was three on each nice and tight and my breasts were sticking straight out I groaned in pain looking at him afraid what he would do next. He looked at his work so far and smiled an evil smile going back over to the bag he pull out more rope " lay on your stomach slut" all that was going through my mind was oh my god how could I do that with my breasts the way they were, but quickly I put that out of my mind and did what I was told crying from the pain. He tied my legs nice and tight and then put the rope through my arms tying it tightly to my pony tail making me arch forward, I have seen this in porn that I have watched it was a very tight hogtie. Once he was done he grabbed tape out of the bag and ripped the panties out of my pussy I was so relieved to have them out, he took the ball gag from my mouth and shoved the soaking wet panties in tape them nice and tight so no matter what I did could not get them out.

Again I saw out of the corner of my eye him go to the bag again and I wished it was empty I wished no more was in there. He pulled out a wand vibrator plugging it in and laying it right on my clit tying it in place than turning it on high. I moaned uncontrollably as he laughed " enjoy it slut cause you will be like that for hours I have things to do" he laughed once more smacking my ass hard than turning the lights out and shutting the door.