Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told ya," said Pippa smugly as Cat continued her exploration.

"Er, should you be doing that? I mean, you're sisters."

They both looked at me like I was dogshit. I shut up.

"Right, down to business," said Cat briskly. "Five minutes from getting his dick out."

What the fuck? I'd thought things were safely heading back to normal following that weird bit of boob-based sororal bonding.

"Don't me and my dick get a say?" I asked. Stupidly.

Cat didn't answer. Instead she strode over to me, pulled my zip down, roughly grabbed my dick behind the glans, hauled it out and bent my bellend towards her mouth. "Hi dickhead, do you want to fuck my barely legal sister's teenage tits?"

I regret to say, my dick went up like a rocket.

"Your dick says 'fine'," Cat said scathingly.

"Holy aubergine emoji!" Pippa squealed in shocked delight as she glimpsed me in all my glory.

I'll admit it, I'm absurdly proud of my dick. I mean, it's not like it was anything to do with me; it was purely the bounty of the genetic lottery. But what a bounty. Nine inches of arrow-straight, rock-hard, wrist-thick flesh projected up from my groin, all capped by a fearsome flared head that was clearly designed by God to simultaneously terrify and moisten.

"Told ya", Cat said smugly.

"I've got to get a picture of that thing. Actually, you better do it," Pippa said as she practically dived towards my crotch.

Cat dropped her not-at-all-resting bitch face as she scrambled to catch the phone that came flying towards her. Meanwhile Pippa dropped to her knees, her face disconcertingly close to my rampant dick. She held her hands up on either side of her face, eyes wide, mouth a perfect O, a cartoon of shock.

"Okay," Cat said, laughing as she took the photo. "But I better not see these on Instagram."

"Oh no, these are for my personal stash. If you know what I mean, sis." Pippa waggled her eyebrows lasciviously for emphasis and the two sisters fell about giggling, the earlier tension forgotten.

Yep, having a monster cock is a real ice breaker.

"Charlie, pull your jeans down and grab the base of your dick," my girlfriend commanded. "You need to hold it up straighter so Pippa can get closer. Plus it shows off how long you are."

I dutifully did as I was told, my dick as hard as an iron pipe in my hand. Pippa scootched in closer, practically touching, her eyes still wide but her hand now primly held in front of her mouth.

"Okay, my turn," she said. Before I could even respond, her fingers closed around my dick, skinning down my shaft until they bumped my own hand out of the way. "Jesus, it's fat. It's like a bloody baguette."

Then, as Cat continued to snap away, Pippa did a gun finger with her other hand. I couldn't see her expression but it had Cat cracking up.

"Fucking hell, its massive," said Pippa, taking a break from her clowning just to stare at my penis. "It's like the entire length of my face." To demonstrate this, she held it flat against her face, my bellend against her hair and her breath tickling her balls.

At any moment, I was expecting reality to come crashing down but still my previously pissed off girlfriend gleefully took photo after photo as her teenage sister rubbed my dick all over her face.

"Hey, sis, we need a profile shot. Check this one out," said Pippa, a wicked gleam in her eye.

With no further warning, she turned her head slightly and inhaled my ball bag. As she sucked like a Dyson on my testicles, she pushed my shaft against her nose. Looking down between my splayed legs, my dick seemed to cover half her face. She winked as she sucked harder and I almost blew a load into her hair.

"I think he likes it," Cat said wryly. "But that's enough time wasting. You've already had a 90 seconds so I suggest you get down to business."

"What the fuck? You didn't say you'd started the timer!" Pippa exclaimed, spitting out my balls.

"I said five minutes from when his dick was out."

"But that's not fair, I've just been messing around."

"Bitch, you had my boyfriend's balls in your mouth, that is more than 'messing around'."

"Fine, watch and learn."

"Fine, go ahead and educate me."

"Fine."

"Fine."

Even if they were comrades again, there was apparently still a lot of competitiveness in their veins. With each 'fine', Pippa's strokes of my shaft became increasingly vigorous. Fire burnt in her eyes and it seemed like she was going to try and beat my cock into submission. But, as Cat well knew, my cock was made of sterner stuff. It felt good and watching her tits violently wobble as she pounded by meat was definitely a sight I was storing in the wank bank for later but this was going to take more like 50 minutes than five. Not that she had five.

"Two minutes," said Cat.

Pippa seemed to be realising she was treating a marathon like a sprint. "My arms are getting tired. Have you got any, like, lube or something?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. But you aren't having any. And besides, you are meant to be using those epic tits, not your decidedly average arms." Ouch. Cat did have amazingly toned arms though. "You haven't washed today so I'm sure your cleavage is plenty greasy." Double ouch.

"You are such a fucking whore," her sister responded angrily as she slammed her fist up and down my dick.

Cat rolled her eyes. "You are the one wanking off my boyfriend within a day of meeting him, you slag."

There was silence apart from my laboured breathing and the inimitable sound of a large penis being forcibly masturbated. Then Cat said brightly: "Three minutes!"

Pippa glared at her sister. Then she glared at me. Then she grabbed her tits in overflowing handfuls and trapped my dick inside them.

"Fucking hell," I groaned.

"Ha! I think that's the first positive noise Charlie's made," said my girlfriend, cattily. "Shame you didn't start off like, you might actually have beaten the clock. Now though..."

Pippa was ignoring her and focusing entirely on me. She had me locked in with hard eye contact and then she started to slowly lick her lips.

"Not bad! Said Cat. "Well, I'm obviously not going to get any work done this afternoon and this is making me thirsty. I think I'll just get a glass of wine."

She put Pippa's phone down on the table, the timer whirring away.

"Right, I'll leave you in Pippa's capable hands. Well, tits." Then Cat leaned down and whispered so only I could hear, "You better not come before the timer is up. If you do, you can forget about coming in, on or even near me for a mouth. Good luck!"

"So," began Pippa as she watched Cat leave the room. Her voice was pitched as a husky whisper and her sangfroid seemed to have returned entirely with the absence of her sister. Her massage of my dick with her tits had become less jerky and erratic and was now a deep, rolling titwank of truly epic proportions. "It's just us two now. A shame it wasn't like this from the beginning so I could have given you my undivided attention. But I'm giving it to you now, Charlie. All my attention."

As she said this, she started to pull on the tips of her breasts. Hard. Without missing a stroke, she was stretching the ends of her boobs into taut little teepees. Well, not little but, you know.

"Oh god, that feels great! I love playing with my tits. I do it for hours. I can make myself come just by touching them. Can you imagine that, Charlie? Can you imagine what they feel like? Would you like to touch them?

"Four minutes!" Cat shouted through cheerfully before I could respond.

"I've been blessed, Charlie, and it is only right to share a blessing. You've been blessed too, haven't you? Blessed with a massive fucking cock. Thank you for sharing it with me, Charlie. It is just so huge. I've never even dreamed of one this big. But I will now, Charlie. When I close my eyes tonight, I'll be thinking about your dick. The next time I give a blowjob, I'll be thinking how they don't measure up to you. Who could? This cock is going to haunt me, Charlie."

Okay, she was good. She was totally in her groove now and my dick felt like it was melting in her cleavage. Every time she said my name she tweaked her nipples and all I could think of was gnawing on those little pink nubs like a dog, motorboating her like there was no tomorrow.

"I shouldn't have teased Cat, I can see why she struggled with this thing. She's right - I do have a big mouth. I'm not sure if that is a blessing or a curse but perhaps I could share that too. What to you think?" For the first time, since she'd started her titjob, she broke eye contact. She tilted her head down towards where the fat, flared head of my cock kept emerging from her cleavage. I felt her breath on my head.

"Erm," I managed intelligently.

"You're right, I shouldn't. Cat would be cross. But..." Pippa was looking back at me now, her eyes wide and seemingly guileless. As if. "I wouldn't tell. Would you?" What the hell sort of school did she go to? How had she emerged at this tender age as an absolute femme fatale?

Such thoughts were obliterated from my mind as she licked my piss slit.

"Fuuuurck," I croaked.

"Was that okay, Charlie? Should I open my mouth a bit wider? Do you want to fuck my tits and my mouth at the same time?

Yes. Yes, I did. Before I could say anything that might have incriminated me, the phone on the table started to vibrate.

"Time!" said Cat, looking like, er, the cat that got the cream as she returned to the room. She had a glass of wine in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. "Looks like you bit off more than you can chew."

Pippa rocked back on her heels, her tits pink and quivering. Defeat was written all over her flushed face.

Cat tossed me the lube. "Okay, her time's up so it is your turn. Go nuts. Literally."

I didn't need to be told twice. I farted the lube onto her tits like I was squeezing out ketchup onto two massive burgers then smashed them together and began fucking them like my life depended on it.

Pippa squeaked but then just rolled with it. She really was a remarkably mature and resilient young lady.

And her tits felt amazing. Cat has beautiful, beautiful breasts but these things? They were like something out of a perverted fairytale. They were magical. I squeezed harder and Pippa moaned. No wonder she couldn't stop playing with the things.

"You look ridiculous," Cat said to me scornfully as she took a big swig. "Like a dog trying to fuck a greengrocer's display."

Charming. Okay, I probably did look pretty stupid as I crouched there with my jeans round my ankles, humping away.

"I bet this dog is grateful to have watermelons rather than kiwis for once."

"Jesus Christ, could you two just stop bickering for once?" I moaned in despair as I humped harder. "I'm trying to blow my load here."

"Just ignore her, Charlie, and focus on these big fat titties," Pippa said in her silkiest voice.

"Those titties had their chance and I'm getting bored watching this debacle. Your mouth got you into this position so I suggest you use your mouth to get you out of it."

My eyebrows climbed into my hairline at Cat's words. "You don't mean..."

Pippa was obviously less of a prevaricator than me as before I could complete my sentence she'd latched her laughing gear onto my tackle like a lamprey.

"Now you look even more ridiculous," laughed Cat, draining her glass. "Your stupid face! Well, don't just stand there like a lemon, fuck her face."

I couldn't believe my ears. When Cat gave me a blowjob I was under strict instructions to lie back and enjoy it but not to move. Early on in our sexual exploration I'd tried being a bit less passive but had quickly been put straight. "That is a serious weapon, not a toy," had been Cat's memorable phrase. "So if you want a blowie, I'm the boss. And if you make me choke, I'll bite it off."

Tentatively, I rested my fingertips on Pippa's head. Even the act of doing so would have earnt me a sharp glare from Cat under usual circumstances; Pippa looked me straight in the eyes and winked as she kept slurping away

I made an exploratory thrust. The sky didn't fall. I held her head a bit more firmly and thrust again.

"Pathetic. She's only got about a third in."

I felt it wise not to mention that this was further than Cat had ever got. And I certainly wasn't about to look this gift horse in the mouth so I change my angle of attack, my dick properly banging against the entrance to her throat as I build up a rhythm. Drool was running down my shaft and Pippa was making wet little gagging noises. I was an alpha male he-man totally dominating this little slut.

"Christ, you two are useless," Cat said. "I can see I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands."

So she literally did. Her hands wrapped round mine and then she started to treat her sister's head like a basketball, bouncing it up and down on my dick.

"Narrng," I said. Or words to that effect.

Pippa's eyes went as wide as saucers, tears welling in the corners, as she was forced half way down my dick, her throat packed with cock meat. My dick felt like it was in a vice as a stream of both saliva and retching noises flowed out of her stuffed mouth. With every glurck, my dick sank a millimetre further into the confines of Pippa's throat. I'd always written off deep throat as an impossibility due to my size but thanks to Cat I was breaking new ground. And the ground I was breaking was Pippa's oesophagus.

"That's more like it!" said Cat proudly. "Let's see if we can go balls deep."

What on Earth had happened to my girlfriend? I don't think I'd ever even heard her use the term 'balls deep' before and it certainly wasn't a philosophy she embraced. Not that I was complaining, exactly; my dick thought it had died and gone to heaven.

Cat slipped one hand down to squeeze her sister's throat then tightened her grip on Pippa's head with the other hand. She then manhandled Pippa's neck into perfect alignment with my cock and applied a relentless, inexorable pressure. My bellend flowed seamlessly down her gullet and just kept going. And going.

Holy fucking shitballs, I thought my dick was being liquified. I tightened my own grip and tried to drag Pippa's face kicking and screaming down the last inch and a half. Her eyes were pleading now, desperate, but all I cared about was her nose touching my tummy.

Alas, it wasn't to be. It seemed there was just no more room plus Pippa's face was starting to turn a funny colour and I wanted to make sure that my lethal weapon remained metaphorical. Cat sensed the game was over too.

She looked at me and used special girlfriend telepathy to ask, Are you ready?

I looked at Cat and used special boyfriend telepathy to reply, Yes, I'm fucking ready! Jesus Christ, please let me come.

Cat rolled her eyes and walked round next to me. Pippa took the opportunity to rear off my dick and suck in some lungfuls of air, her boob zeppelins soaring majestically.

"Say 'ah' and open that big mouth of yours as wide as you can." This was punctuated with a light slap that made Pippa squeak. Christ, Cat had gone full domme. "I said say 'ah', not pout. I want to see your tonsils."

"Ahhhhhhh," said Pippa.

Cat smirked. "Okay, little sis, watch and learn."

With that she touched my dick for the first time that day and, with one langid stroke, I was coming.

If Cat's action was nonchalant, the result was explosive. My dick went off like a double-barreled shotgun, plasting the patiently waiting Pippa straight in the tonsils. The poor girl choked and my follow up shots splattered against her eye, check and nose. Then, as a stopped spurting and the snow-blindness of my orgams receded, Pippa burped up my load.

You know that feeling you get after you have a wank about someone you probably shouldn't like, say - oh, I don't know - your girlfriend's sister? And the joy of your orgasm quickly sours into guilt and shame? Times that by a million when you look down after emptying your balls and there is said inappropriate lust object on her knees in front of you, her face red and her eyes screwed closed as your cum cascades down her chin and rains onto her mauled breasts. Things had got a little out of hand...

I looked at Cat. She looked at me.

Pippa opened her eyes.

"That was so fucking cool," said Pippa, bouncing on her knees in excitement. "When can we do it again?"

12