Big Red

Story Info
Man catches mother-in-law masturbating - and helps.
1.8k words
4.29
278.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had asked me earlier in the week if I could stop by her mother's house and check on her kitchen sink as it had a leaky pipe and her husband was absolutely useless in more ways than you can count. I had agreed to check on it when I had a chance. I had just worked 10 hours at my work and was now on my way to Susan, my mother-in-laws house. I pulled into the driveway and parked. I walked to the door and knocked on it for a few minutes. No one answered but I knew that Susan was home as her car was in the carport.

Now let me tell you a little about Susan -- besides being my wife's mother, she is what most people consider a BBW. This is not the type of woman that I am normally attracted to. She has long red hair, an attractive face and weighs around 300 pounds with a huge ass and belly. She is abnormally small on top considering the size of her belly, hips and ass. Her tits are small at 38C cups in comparison to her huge ass. Her ass is as wide as 2 of me standing side by side, and I have a 34" waist. I don't know what it is about her that has the effect on me that it does. It might have something to do with the fact that we lived in her house for the first two years of our marriage. Anyway - back to the story.

I knocked again and still no answer. I tried the knob and it was locked. I used my key from when we lived there and let myself in. I walked into the kitchen and was about to announce myself when I heard moaning sounds coming from the master bedroom. I wondered if Susan had a male visitor as her husband wasn't able to get it up in years. (My wife told me after her mother confided in her) I was curious as hell to see who was giving her so much pleasure. I quietly slipped down the hall toward the master bedroom. The closer I got the louder the moans were as well as a new sound. The squishy sound of a pussy being repeatedly penetrated by something. A delightful sound it is too.

I continued my journey down the hall and quickly noticed that the door to Susan's room was open. As I crept closer and closer I could see Susan lying on the bed but she appeared to be all alone. With the exception on the 8" realistic looking dildo that she was sawing in and out of her red haired pussy. I was so shocked that I am surprised that I didn't make more noise and she discovered that I was watching. I knelt down and watched her as she continued to drive the dildo in and out at an-ever increasing pace.

I could not see her face because of her huge belly but I knew that she was enjoying the pleasure that the dildo was providing. It was at that moment that I realized that there was something familiar about the dildo. My wife had ordered one of those clone-a-cock kits from Adam & Eve. We played for several hours one night making and playing with the kit until we had an exact replica of my erect cock. My wife said that she wanted it for the nights when I was out of town on business. I wondered why I never seen it after that but I thought that she just kept it well hidden from our kids. I never dreamed that she would give it to her mother.

I watched as Susan drilled it in and out of her pussy. As I knelt there watching I wondered if Susan might enjoy the real thing. I could smell the strong odor of her arousal as it emanated from her room. I had to adjust my slacks as my cock swelled. I decided to go for broke and see if I could convince her to try the real thing. I quietly stripped off my dress jacket followed by my shirt, shoes socks slacks and finally my boxers. I was completely naked as I crawled into the room with my cock and balls swaying between my legs.

As I approached Susan -- I slid quietly up the bed and slowly and carefully lapped Susan's sloppy wet slit. I had to be careful not to touch her hand that she was using to drive the dildo in and out of her twat. I licked her slit for several minutes and her moaning increased but she didn't seem to realize what was happening. A few minutes later I started sucking on her engorged clit. It was like nothing that I have ever seen before. It was sticking out at least an inch or more from her outer labia. It almost looked like a mini-penis. I stared at it as I was licking her slit trying to decide if I could really bring myself to suck it as it so resembled a tiny penis. I don't consider myself to be gay as I am not really attracted to men or cocks in general -- but I had to try sucking her clit as it was so beautiful and it was calling me to suck it.

As soon as I started sucking it -- Susan's moaning soon turned to almost screams of pleasure. I was soon rewarded with the treat that I was after. Susan had stopped sawing the dildo in and out of her snatch as she grabbed the sides of my head and held me tight to her clit as she started squirting her juices all over my face. I thought I might drown as she just kept squirting and squirting. I had never experienced anything like it before or since with any other women including my wife. I hate to brag but I am usually pretty good at oral on the ladies, but never had I received such as reward as this.

As Susan came down from her orgasm, her shaking leveled off and she released my head from her death-grip. As I slid up her body, over her huge belly I finally came eye to eye with Susan as I slowly slid my almost painful erection into her wet snatch. I slid in easily with very little effort and yet she was quite tight. Her pussy quickly grabbed my cock like a vise. I stared into her eyes as I held myself up in the missionary position. My cock was being squeezed but her pussy muscles as I leaned over her huge belly. As I started to pull back -- she squeezed even harder and looked into my eyes and said that she had thought about this moment every since my wife gave her the dildo. I told her that I had thought about her too. She released her grip on my cock and I slid it out until just the head was still in her. She moaned (more of a growl) when I drove it back in to the hilt.

We continued in that position for what seemed like an eternity as we pleasured each other. When the point of no return came I emptied my balls load deep into her snatch. I collapsed onto her huge belly which felt like a fluffy pillow as it held me and my weight with ease. I almost fell asleep from the 10 hour work day and the workout I just had. I lifted myself off of Susan and lay beside her on the bed. She leaned over and kissed me deeply as to thank me for her release. I laid there and we talked for a little while before Susan reached down and grabbed my flaccid cock and started stroking it. It usually takes an about an hour for me to recharge and be up for the job again.

I am not sure why but I was hard again in less than 20 minutes from dumping my first load. Susan slowly slid her head down the bed until she was sucking my cock to a full erection. I don't normally like cream pies but I couldn't resist the call of her clit. I started licking her clit from the side until she raised her ass up over my face and lowered her snatch to my waiting mouth. Her snatch was a gooey mess and I dove into it like it was the best desert that I ever had. Her clit kept bumping my chin as I licked the cum dripping from her hole. When I had her slit cleaned on most of my load, I concentrated on her clit again. She deep-throated my cock when I started sucking her clit. I started nibbling and it sent her over the top again. She squirted all over my face again and I was sure that she would suffocate my as she drove all of her clit into my mouth and her snatch covered my entire face.

She didn't realize that I couldn't breathe until I started slapping her ass and pushing her off my face. She apologized for getting carried away and asked me to fuck her again. I slid out from under her and climbed in behind her. I knew she had a big ass but never really realized until I was this close behind her. I had to stretch my arms to reach both sides of her hips as I impaled my cock into her snatch from behind. She threw her head back as I slammed into her over and over again. I never knew that a BBW could be so wonderful in the sack. I loved the feel of her ass as I slammed it from behind. I provided a wonderful cushion as I worked in and out of her snatch. We pushed against each other trying to get the other to climax first. She won this round as I filled her with another load.

My cock slipped from her dripping snatch as she quickly turned around and gave me a huge hug . I could see that she had been crying. I asked her what was wrong as she broke down saying that what we done was wrong and that it was all her fault. I assured her that we were both responsible for what happened. She smiled and we kissed. I told her that it was getting late and that I never fixed her leaky pipe. She said maybe next time I came over I could fix that leak too. I jumped into her shower and cleaned up so that I didn't smell like sex and dressed and kissed her good-bye.

I jumped into my car and drove home. When I got home, my wife asked if I fixed the leaky faucet and I told her no -- that I didn't have the right tools for the job. She just smiled and said "That's not what I hear." I looked at her and she just smiled and reminded me that her and her mother share everything. I guess that she right now.